FREE ONLINE DUI CASE EVALUATION-CLICK!
Call or text 303-332-3602 anytime.
1) If I test over .05, I should plead guilty?
2) Detox centers are permitted to keep a person charged with
DUI or DWAI locked up until they are sober?
3) I will lose my license for a year, if I refuse to blow into a
hand-held breath tester during my roadside stop?
4) I will lose my license for a year, if I refuse to blow into
the breath machine or have my blood drawn
at the police station or detox center?
5) I can "fool" the breath machine and keep my license by not blowing
hard enough to make it work?
6) I am entitled to talk to a lawyer before I decide to take a
7) Police are allowed to stop me anytime they have a "hunch" that I
may be DUI or DWAI, such as when it's 2 a.m. and bars just closed?
8) If I am convicted of DUI or DWAI, I must undergo an alcohol
evaluation and attend classes at a certified
9) If I am convicted of DUI or DWAI and have a prior alcohol
conviction within five years, I will go to jail?
10) Prosecutors will plea bargain
to a non-alchohol charge?
11) If I have my license revoked by the officer, I can not
drive for 90 days?
12) If I lose my license at Motor Vehicle, I can appeal to
EXTRA CREDIT Is a fourth lifetime impaired driving conviction a felony?
Watch Video Home