maps: How to Find Places for your Colorado DUI/DWAI Case

Law Office of Jim Forslund

3780 S. Broadway, Englewood, CO 80113


Call or text 303-332-3602 anytime.

  • Where to Request a Hearing

  • Request within seven days after your license was taken away by officer or before the deadline date on letter from Motor Vehicle Department.

  • Request that the officer be present. (See attached form-scroll down-sample only-do not use!)

  • Keep your copy of the request with you, it is your license until the hearing.

  • Where metro hearings are held and where my office is.

  • Yahoo! map to my office.

  • Motor Vehicle Division License Offices: Addresses, Telephone Numbers & Hours
  • County Motor Vehicle Offices: Addresses, Telephone Numbers & Hours

    Please visit your county's website for information about closures and delays. County offices are listed below by name and by region.

    Available Services

    Please note, County Motor Vehicle Offices are responsible for the majority of the common title and registration transactions in Colorado. These include:

    • registering a new vehicle,
    • renewing your registration or plates,
    • requesting plates,
    • bringing in a vehicle from another state,
    • transferring a title to a new owner,
    • and handicap placards.

    Some of these transactions can also be completed online through myDMV (where they will be sent to the county for processing). Transactions completed by the state will advise to submit the form to the Pierce Street location in Lakewood.

  • Click on Image to Right for larger picture.