Colorado DUI Law:
(1) (a) A person who drives a motor vehicle or vehicle under the influence of alcohol or one or more drugs, or a combination of both alcohol and one or more drugs, commits driving under the influence. Driving under the influence is a misdemeanor, but it is a class 4 felony if the violation occurred after three or more prior convictions, arising out of separate and distinct criminal episodes, for DUI, DUI per se, or DWAI; vehicular homicide, as described in section 18-3-106 (1)
(1) Any person who drives any motor vehicle upon the streets and highways and elsewhere throughout this state shall be deemed to have expressed such person's consent to the provisions of this section.
(1) Legislative declaration. The general assembly hereby finds and declares that, for the purposes of sentencing as described in section 18-1-102.5, C.R.S., each sentence for a conviction of a violation of section 42-4-1301 shall include:
Colorado Alcohol And Drug Driving Safety Program:
(1) (a) Upon conviction of a violation of section 42-4-1301, the court shall sentence the defendant in accordance with the provisions of this section and other applicable provisions of this part 13. The court shall consider the alcohol and drug evaluation required pursuant to this section prior to sentencing; except that the court may proceed to immediate sentencing without considering such alcohol and drug evaluation:
Colorado Useful Public Service:
(1) This section applies to any person convicted of a violation of section 42-4-1301 and who is ordered to complete useful public service.