Colorado Driver License Opinions (Incomplete Chats)

License Back Without An Interlock

Sharing is caring!

I was charged with a DUI in 2012. I went to trial in 2013, I was found NOT-GUILTY by a jury of my own peers. I refuse to jump through the hoops the state of Colorado wants. I was found not guilty, I really need my license back. How can I do this?

After the revocation period is over, you need to file a a form stating that you will not drive in Colorado for the next two years. The two year period does not begin until you file the form.

(Visited 38 times, 1 visits today)

Leave a Reply