My third DWI was in 2013. I attended AA and completed group counseling. I need to get my license back to obtain a job. I currently live in a compact state now and not sure how to get my license back. I can’t simply just move back to complete this.

Sharing is caring!

You have qualified for a license hearing by not having driven for over a year.  It’s to your advantage that you’ve attended alcohol classes.  All you have to do is come to Colorado and begin the process here.

(Visited 36 times, 1 visits today)