New York Drunk Driving Defense Attorneys
Lawyers in Newyork - Get all the best information to adjudge about legal practices, lawyers- their details and other related attorney services operable in and around 62 counties of the state of New York.
Attorney Offices by MunicipalityNew York Drunk Driving Defense N-Z
- Neill & Strong:
municipal law; public financing; real estate (buying and selling land, homes, commercial properties); estate planning and elder law (wills, power of attorneys, and health care documents); corporate matters; traffic violations; and landlord/tenant matters
- Coyle, John:
25% Workers Compensation
15% Estate Planning
10% DUI / DWI
- Patrick Noe:
Being charged with a DWI is a serious offense. It is important to secure legal representation as soon as possible to avoid losing your license, paying large fines, or more seriously; going to jail.
- Blumberg, Cherkoss, Fitz Gibbons & Blumberg:
If you find yourself in need of aggressive criminal/traffic representation, we are here to help.
From arraignment to trial or negotiated disposition, we will fight to protect your rights and negotiate the best possible resolution. If a trial becomes necessary we have the skill to effectively represent you in either a jury or non-jury setting.
In this day and age, alcohol and drug related traffic charges such as Driving While Intoxicated and Driving While Impaired present special challenges. Clients need to maintain their driving privileges throughout their court proceedings and even convicted offenders need to be able to continue to drive to work and/or school during their “rehabilitation”.
From felonies to misdemeanors to traffic matters, you can be confident that our firm will not allow you to be bullied by the system. We ensure that the full facts of any situation are developed and brought to the courts attention as any case progresses
- Kearon, Kevin: CRIMINAL/DWI/TRAFFIC White Collar Federal/Tax/Narcotics *** PERSONAL INJURY/MEDICAL MALPRACTICE Auto Accidents - Workplace Injuries - Product Liability *** FAMILY LAW Pre-Nups/Divorce/Custody
- Petito & Petito:
If an individual has five or more alcohol or drug related operating indents, they will be permanently denied licensing.
If an individual has three or four alcohol or drug related incidents and one serous driving offense, he or she will be deemed a persistently dangerous driver, and receive permanent denial unless the individual can establish unusual and compelling circumstances.
The next two categories and consequences depend on the basis of the immediate revocation. If the revocation occurs because of an alcohol related offense or incident, and the individual has three or four alcohol related offenses, which precede the date of the revocable offense, the individual shall be denied licensing for a period for five years in addition to the statutory revocation. These individuals will also be subject to an interlock requirement for an additional five years. Conversely, if the revocation occurs for a non-alcohol related operating offense, or the incident and the driver has not been found to have committed a serous driving offense, but has three or four alcohol related operating offenses or incidents prior to the date of the revocable offense, then licensing will be denied for a period of two years in addition to the statutory period. Further, they will be subject to a restricted license for a two year period.
- Petito, Bruce: Automobile Accidents Construction Accidents Criminal Law Driving While Intoxicated Drug Crimes DUI DWI Felonies Misdemeanors Personal Injury Plaintiffs Personal Injury Slip and Falls Trucking and Motorcycle Accidents
- Ortiz & Ortiz: # Chapter 7 # Chapter 11 # Chapter 13 # Business and Commercial Law # Criminal Law # Family Law # Litigation # Real Estate # Business Organizations
- Pardalis & Nohavicka:
Criminal Lawyer Š Arts & Entertainment Š Real Estate Lawyer
- Dadd, Nelson, Wilkinson & Wujcik:
Law•Commercial Law•Corporate Law•Contracts•Criminal Law•Personal Injury•Labor
Law•Prevailing Wage•Health Care•Insurance Defense•Business Law•Real
Estate•Residential Leases•Commercial Leases•City Court Matters•Justice Court
- Killelea, Daniel:
Driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs is an offense under New York's Vehicle and Traffic Law Section 1192. This section of law has numerous subsections describing each offense. For example, subsection (1) of 1192 is a violation of driving while ability impaired, while subsection (4) of 1192 is a misdemeanor of driving while ability impaired by drugs.
- Ballston Spa
- Williams Law Firm:
Wills & Estates
- Bonarigo & McCutcheon:
A criminal conviction can have serious and long-lasting effects on you and your family. It is important for you to be represented by an aggressive, experienced, and thorough attorney who understands the law and how it will apply to your case.
- Wallace, David: Serious Penalties for DWI/DUI Charges If you are convicted of a drunk driving charge on a first offense, you face a series of tough penalties: * You will have to spend a period of time in jail * Your car insurance premiums will rise dramatically for three years * You will have to pay fines and fees * You will have to attend a drinking and driver's program * You will not be able to cross the border into Canada
- John R. DePaola & Associates, PLLC :
Police Civil Liability
Police Excessive Force
Criminal Defense, State and Federal
Appeals, Civil and Criminal
Motions to vacate prior criminal convictions (CPL § 440 motions) causing deportation and other negative immigration consequences
Real Estate, Commercial and Residential
Closings, Residential and Commercial
Wills, Trusts, and Estates
- Gerald Pisanelli: Being charged with a criminal offense can mean losing your freedom. The difference between DWI and DWAI can make all the difference. An experienced defense attorney is the person you want to talk to regarding New York drug violations. Many defendants want to know if an invalid search violated their constitutional rights.
- McGlynn, James:
Civil Litigation and Trial
Petitions On Support
Order of Protection
No-Fault/First Party Claims
Election of Remedies
Priority of Coverage
Premises liability (trip/slip and fall)
Labor and Employment Law:
Scaffold Law/Height Related Risks
Licensing Review Boards
Criminal Litigation and Trial:
Wills, Trusts and Estates:
- Burke & Burke: Whether you have been charged with a first-time drunk driving offense, your child is in jail for possession of marijuana, or a family member is charged with embezzlement, you need answers, and you need them now.
- Bolton Landing
- Carbone & Carbone;
DWI and DUI are charges that can hurt your driving record, your pockets, your career and even get you jail time. If you have been recently charged for DUI or DWI, it is not something to take lightly, but it also does not mean the case is closed before you step into the courtroom. There are many ways to get you out of that DWI or DUI charge.
- Zuckerman, Marc:
All felonies and misdemeanors.
- Wegerski Law Office:
DWI and traffic offenses: If the police arrest you for DWI, speeding or driving on a suspended license, contact us to protect your rights. Your driving privileges and freedom are at stake.
- Goldsand & Cinque:
Traffic Infractions/DWI: With traffic tickets in New York State, it's not just the fines, it's the points, too. Points can raise your insurance premiums, and if you get enough of them, the state can take your driver's license. We'll fight for the best possible resolution of your traffic matter--and look out for your bottom line.
- Siriano & Bernstein: * Assault * Battery * Drug offenses * Drug possession * DWI * Embezzlement * Forgery * Fraud * Gun possession * Manslaughter * Murder * Vehicular manslaughter * Violent crimes * White collar crimes * Wire fraud
- Zelenitz, Shapiro & D'Agostino:
If you're reading this page, there's a good chance that you've been arrested for DWI in Queens. You're probably scared about your future and feel overwhelmed by the questions you have. What happens now? Will you lose your license? Will you have to go to jail? Do you have to tell your boss?
- Goodman, Bennett:
Felonies, Misdemeanors, Drug Offenses, DWI, Traffic Offenses
Trial, Appellate, Post-Judgment, Prisoner's Rights, Parole
- Brooklyn Brooklyn
- Brooklyn Heights
- Esslie & Frenia:
Penalties may include the loss of your driver's license, fines, required use of an ignition interlock device, increased insurance costs and jail time. One thing is true no matter what charges you face: the matter must be taken seriously.
- Campbell Hall
- Hoover, Gregory:
Throughout New York, law enforcement officials have been cracking down on drunk driving offenses. Being convicted of operating a motor vehicle while intoxicated can have serious consequences, including loss of license, higher insurance costs, heavy fines and jail time
- William Wolfe: Drunk driving is a serious offense
- Carle Place
Examples include Murder, Vehicular Manslaughter, Grand Larceny, Robbery, Burglary, Rape, Sexual Abuse, Criminal Possession/Sale of a Controlled Substance, Identity Theft, and more.
Examples include Petit Larceny, Criminal Mischief, Aggravated Harassment, Driving While Intoxicated, Reckless Driving, Aggravated Unlicensed Operation of a Motor Vehicle, Endangering the Welfare of a Child, and many more.
Violations of Law:
Examples include Disorderly Conduct, Trespass, Harassment, Unlawful Possession of Marijuana, and more.
Examples include Speeding, Failure to Yield the Right of Way, Passing a Red Light, Failure to Keep Right, Following Too Closely, and more.
- Amideo Nicholas Guzzone & Associates:
Wills, Trusts, Estate Lawyers | Estate Planning / Elder Law | Estate Administration & Probate Lawyers
Real Estate Lawyers | Divorce / Matrimonial Lawyers | Criminal Lawyers
- Central Islip
- Central Square
- Russell, Russell & Grasso:
- O'Connell Law Firm: misdemeanors, DWI related charges and all other traffic matters
- Central Valley
- Schonberg Law Offices
- Schonberg Law Offices:
Seek the Help You Need
One of the best ways to keep some of your driving privileges and to avoid repeat DWI charges is to get the alcohol counseling help you need. If you attend the state's drinking driver improvement course, you may be able to obtain a conditional license that allows you to drive to work, school and other important places. It is also important to attend your local AA chapter meetings.
- Gallivan & Gallivan: Areas of Practice * Nursing Home Neglect & Abuse * Pressure Sores * Falls & Fractures * Wrongful Death * Malnutrition and Dehydration * Physical and Sexual Abuse * Criminal Defense * Driving While Intoxicated (DWI) * Catastrophic Personal Injury * Medical Malpractice * Wills & Trusts * Traffic Violations * Family Law * Business Formation * Real Estate
- Weintraub, Paul: felonies and misdemeanors, including traffic violations, drug offenses and other charges and provide advice on constitutional issues
- Kleinbaum, James: * Automobile Accidents and Injuries * Collections * Criminal Defense * Debtor and Creditor * Driving While Intoxicated
- Silvestri, John:
Residential & Commercial Real Estate Transactions: Purchase and Sale
Personal Injury: Automobile Accidents
Contract Negotiations: Construction, Buy/Sell Real Estate, Leases, Employment
Vehicle & Traffic Violations: Speeding Tickets, DWI
Wills, Trusts & Estates: SurrogateČŘ™s Court Proceedings, Probate of Wills
Zoning, Land Use, Subdivisions, Offering Plans, HomeownerČŘ™s Associations
General Litigation: Contract disputes, Real Estate Title disputes
- Clifton Park
- Shultes, Michael:
DWAI drug charges
Administrative refusal hearings
- College Point
- Commins, Stephen: * Accidents * Assault & Battery * Auto Accidents * Bail Reduction Assistance * Civil Litigation * Consultations * Criminal Appeals * Criminal Defense * Defense * Document Preparation * Domestic Violence * Drugs & Narcotics Offenses * Drunk & Disorderly Conduct * Drunk Driving * Federal Courts * Felonies * Flat Fees * Forgery & Fraud * Free Consultations * Free Parking * Habitual Offenders * Handicapped Accessibility * Hardship & Probationary Licenses * Hearings * Hit & Run Accidents * Homicide * Internet Crimes * Jail Consultations * License Reinstatement Assistance * Litigation * Misdemeanors * Municipal Courts * Parking * Personal Law * Phone Consultations * Reckless Driving * Reckless Endangerment * State Courts * Suspended Licenses * Theft, Burglary, & Robbery * Traffic Violations * Vandalism * Weapons Offenses * White Collar Crimes * Wrongful Death
- McMahon & Coseo: minor infractions and misdemeanors and the most serious felony charges
- Courtland Manor
- Mohun, Michael:
75% Criminal Defense
25% DUI / DWI
- Deer Park
- Levene Gouldin & Thompson:
White collar crimes: embezzlement, fraud, tax evasion, medicaid and healthcare fraud, environmental violations
Vehicle based offenses: vehicular homicide, reckless driving, driving while intoxicated, driving while license revoked
Theft: larceny, burglary
Drugs and narcotics: possession and distribution of controlled substances offenses
Violent and sex crimes: homicide, assault, robbery, rape, sexual abuse
Appeals: state and federal courts
- Dix Hills
- Dubi Belantone:
Catastrophic personal injury and accident cases
Premises liability (including elevator & escalator accidents)
Wrongful death matters
Architect and Engineer malpractice
Admiralty and maritime injuries
Contested estate litigation
Corporate or commercial disputes
Insurance and disability litigation
Nursing home abuse or neglect
Negligent security cases (such as intruder break-in)
DWI and traffic incidents
Real estate transactions
- East Aurora
- Hall, Ricketts, Schuller & Gurbacki:
Driving while impaired (DWAI) or driving while intoxicated (DWI)
Driving while impaired (DWAI) and driving while intoxicated (DWI) are always serious offenses—especially when you injure or kill someone with your vehicle. Whenever you are charged with these violations, you are in very serious trouble and need representation by a qualified attorney. The penalties you face are significant, including—
Suspension of driving privileges
Points on your driver's license
Dramatic increases in your automobile insurance premiums
Personal injury claims if you hit someone with your vehicle
Potential manslaughter or murder charges
It is not illegal to drink and drive. If your consumption is below the legal limit and your abilities are not impaired, you have not broken the law. We all know that good, intelligent and honest people make mistakes. It can be difficult to determine when you are beyond the legal limit. Perhaps you got behind the wheel only because of an emergency or unexpected event where the operator could not drive.
- East Greenbush
- East Hampton
- East Islip
- East Meadow
- Mirotznik & Associates:
Criminal Possession of Marijuana
Criminal Possession of a Controlled Substance
- Goldstein & Bashner:
Speeding and other driving violations
Disability and Mail Fraud
- East Rochester
- Odorisi Law Firm:
vehicle and traffic violations to more serious misdemeanors including, but not limited to, DWI's, DWAI's and Aggravated Unlicensed Operation charges
- Morabito, Kevin: CRIMINAL LITIGATION - DWI - Felonies - Misdemeanors - Vehicle & Traffic REAL ESTATE - Residential - Commercial CIVIL LITIGATION - Personal Injuries - Medical Malpractice - Wrongful Death SMALL CLAIMS ASSEMENT -Review Hearing Officer
- East Setauket
- Glynn Mercep & Purcell:
DWIs and DUIs
Homicide and murder
Charges on college campuses
White collar crimes
Assault and battery
- See more at: http://www.glymerlaw.com/criminal-defense/#sthash.nPQ65ZIR.dpuf
- Trum & Boutcher:
Church & Not for Profit Law
Real Estate Law
Corporations and Partnerships
- East Syracuse
- Nelson, John:
40% DUI / DWI
40% Criminal Defense
10% Speeding / Traffic Ticket
5% Violent Crime
5% White Collar Crime
- Simon & Gilman:
Defense For DUI/DWI Charges
Have You Been Arrested On Suspicion Of Drunk Driving?
Drunk driving is a serious offense in New York, even for first-time offenders. Many people may not realize that they could be violating the law when they get behind the wheel of their vehicle after a few drinks. However, the lack of awareness of how much you have had to drink will not make a difference if you are arrested.
This means, it is critically important to have an experienced, no-nonsense criminal defense lawyer working on your behalf if you are facing drunk driving charges.
- Altman, Michael:
divorce, vehicle and traffic law including DUI/DWI, moving violations and speeding tickets, real property law and real estate closings
- Dennis Masino: For younger clients such as college students at Stony Brook University, the consequences of a criminal conviction may not be apparent until years later when they apply for a job and the misdemeanor conviction appears in a routine background check requested by the prospective employer.
- Floral Park
- Hannigan, David:
Loan Modifications or Foreclosures
Criminal Law, DWI
- Pawliczek, James: * Traffic court matters * DWI * DWAI * Assault * Battery * Larceny * Domestic Violence * Disorderly Conduct * Aggravated Harassment * Drug offenses including possession, manufacturing and sale * Speeding * Reckless driving * Harassment
- Doug Jones: A conviction for driving while intoxicated carries with it mandatory license suspension/revocation, fines, possible jail sentences, and a criminal record that will follow you for the rest of your life.
- Forest Hills
- Marlene Moberly: Green County and Albany County, New York, are popular tourist destinations. People are relaxing and enjoying themselves, often with a few drinks. Getting into a car and driving after that drink can have costly effects on your life for some time to come.
- Brautigam & Brautigam:
Defense of individuals being investigated or charged with crimes in local and state courts.
- Gullo, John: Drunk-Driving Defense No one plans on getting a DUI/DWI. One drink too many can cloud your judgment, making you think that driving home is still a safe option. Unfortunately, a small mistake could cost you for years to come. A DUI or DWI conviction could mean hefty fines, a suspended license, and incarceration.
- Fresh Meadows
- Galchus & Gordon:
DWI's, depending on the circumstances, can be classified either as misdemeanors or felonies. Know when an interlock device is mandated. Know the distinction between driving while intoxicated and driving while impaired and the effects it could have on your driving privileges.
- Donahue, Caitlin:
TRAFFIC TICKETS DWI CONTEMPT BURGLARY ROBBERY SUSPENDED LICENSE DRUG POSSESSION LARCENY ASSAULT ENDANGERING HARRASSMENT DISORDERLY CONDUCT WARRANTS SUMMONS PROBATION VIOLATIONS
CHILD SUPPORT CUSTODY VISITATION ABUSE AND NEGLECT TERMINATION AND ADOPTION NAME CHANGE ORDER OF PROTECTION JUVENILE DELINQUENCY FAMILY OFFENSE PATERNITY PRENUPTIAL AGREEMENTS
- Garden City Garden City Garden City Garden City Garden City Garden City
- Ferraro Zugibe: If you are facing criminal prosecution and your future is in jeopardy, your choice of attorneys is critical.
- Fratto, Mario:
Judgment-free criminal defense representation for charges such as DWI/DUI, theft crimes including burglary and larceny, white collar crime, assault and drug crimes related to the possession or distribution of marijuana, cocaine, heroin and other controlled substances.
- Dutcher, Desmond: Criminal law Family law DWI / DUI Traffic violations Wills, healthcare proxy, and POA Matrimonial and divorce Child custody and support Neglect and abuse Civil litigation
- Glen Cove
- Henry Ramirez: Even if this is your first offense, the penalties for driving under the influence (DWI) or under the influence of a controlled substance or prescribed medications can be serious. Such penalties include: * License suspension * Fines * Attendance in alcohol prevention programs * Jail time You may also be charged with higher insurance premiums for a period of several years. If you've been charged with drunk driving, you need the services of our attorneys. Our goal is to avoid the suspension of your license, or at least obtain "restricted status", which will enable you to drive to work.
- Battisti, Anthony:
Prosecuting drunk driving cases has become a priority for every District Attorney's office. Even as recently as a few years ago, a person arrested for drunk driving for the first time could reasonably expect their case to be resolved with a very favorable plea deal that allowed them to get back on the road and get their life back to normal - that is no longer the case.
A person charged with drunk driving now faces the pre-trial suspension of his license - even before being found guilty. Because driving is a privilege, and not a right, your license can be revoked for simply refusing to take a chemical test of your breath or blood, upon the request of a police officer who has reasonable cause to believe you have operated your vehicle while under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
Jail time may actually be a real possibility for a first-time offender in the presence of aggravating factors such as:
* A collision with another vehicle.
* A Leandra's Law charge - driving drunk with a minor in the car.
* Excessive speed,
Now in NY, a person convicted of a misdemeanor charge of DWI must install an Ignition Interlock Device in every vehicle registered at his residence - at his expense.
There are ways of defending against these charges...
- Bruno, Frank: You should consult an attorney for individual advice regarding your own situation.
- Glens Falls
- Gordon, Tepper & DeCoursey: * Divorce * Family Law * Separation * Custody * Visitation * Child Support * Spousal Support and Maintenance * Property Distribution * Orders of Protection (domestic violence issues) * Paternity * Prenuptial Agreements * Adoptions * Appeals * Wills * Related Business Matters * Criminal Matters - particularly associated with divorce and family law cases * Bankruptcy * Traffic Infractions * Real Estate Closings and Transactions
- Rachael Mitchell: Being charged with a crime is stressful, and having an experienced lawyer to provide legal representation in the initial stages of a criminal case is critical.
- Grand Island
- Thomas D Trbovich:
DWI Is A Criminal Offence In NY State!
Be aware that the local courts take DWI very seriously.
Penalties include loss of driving licence / imprisonment.
- Great Neck
- Weinstock, Michael:
DWI Defense Include:
Felony DWI (1192.2, 1192.3)
Misdemeanor DWI (1192.2, 1192.3)
Aggravated DWI (1192.2-a)
Driving while Ability Impaired DWAI (1192.1)
Refusal Case (1192.3)
Marijuana related DUI/DWI (1192.4)
Narcotics related DUI/DWI (1192.4)
Medication related DUI/DWI
Portable Breathalyzer DUI/DWI
Vehicle release proceedings
License suspension hearings
Conditional License Assistance
- Doscher, Benjamin:
It is of utmost importance and your constitutional right under Federal and New York State law to be represented by an attorney in your criminal case.
- Young, Fenton, Kelsey & Brown: criminal and/or motor vehicle charges in all local, county and federal courts
- Baker, Peter:
Vehicle and Traffic matters, outstanding warrants, DWI charges, and probation violations
- Hampton Bays
- Hood Law Firm:
Real Estate Law
Wills and Estates
- Mort, J. D.: Custody | DWI | Bankruptcy | Criminal Defense | White Collar
- Ahuja, Anand:
20% Bankruptcy / Debt
20% DUI / DWI
5% Estate Planning
5% Divorce / Separation
3% Real Estate
2% International Law
- Russo & Pedranghelu:
Avoiding or Reducing the Consequences of a DWI Conviction
A conviction for driving while intoxicated (DWI) — known in many other states as driving under the influence (DUI) — can have far-reaching consequences. It may require a lengthy probation period or even jail time. It can also mean the suspension or revocation of your driver's license, affecting your ability to drive to work. It can have financial consequences like increased insurance premiums and fines. We advise people to resist the urge to defend themselves without legal representation; the stakes are too high.
- Paul Beeber: You should consult an attorney for individual advice regarding your own situation.
- Cordovano, Peter: DWI is a very serious matter. With a .08 limit in New York State, even persons who feel they are not impaired, may find themselves over the legal limit for operating a motor vehicle.
- Bennett, DiFilippo & Kurtzhalts:
Individual areas of greatest concentration include Drinking and Driving offenses, other vehicle and traffic matters, theft, assault and property crimes. Retaining an attorney as soon as possible is always in the best interests of the accused. It is the Constitutional right of each and every person to have legal representation at the critical stages of all proceedings.
- Hollis Hills
- Zinner, Ronald:
• Drug offenses
• Weapons Possession
• Theft & Shoplifting
- Brogdon & Bunch: Criminal Defense & Family Law
- Hopewell Junction
- Altman, Jared:
The typical case starts with an officer on patrol observing a traffic infraction or erratic driving. It could be as simple as a broken taillight. That gives the officer probable cause to stop your vehicle and talk to you. Once he gets close, he may think he smells the odor of alcohol or notices glassy, blood shot eyes, slurred speech or lack of motor coordination. Believe it or not, once a valid stop is made, New York law allows the officer to administer DWI tests without any further justification at all. A valid stop is all the police need. That is one of the reasons why it is critical to have your case reviewed by an attorney. If the stop is no good, then the whole prosecution may fail.
If you fail the field sobriety tests or have an elevated blood alcohol reading on a preliminary field alcohol breath sensor, you will likely be riding to the precinct cuffed in the back of a patrol car. Once there, a more reliable blood alcohol reading by breath will be taken. You can then be charged with DWI for either having a blood alcohol level exceeding the legal limit or based on the officer's evaluation that you are intoxicated or operated the vehicle while your ability was impaired. You have the option of refusing the breath test, but that carries its own set of consequences. You will most likely be released without bail and given an appearance ticket to come to court in two weeks or so. But, you could be held in custody until you see a judge who may or may not set bail.
- Hudson Falls
- Carbone & Carbone: all criminal matters, including felonies and misdemeanors
- Huntington Station
- Lawston, Bonnie:
40% Criminal Defense
20% DUI / DWI
20% Contracts / Agreements
- Hyde Park
- John Heilbrun: If you or a loved one have been charged with driving under the influence, another serious traffic offense, or any criminal offense, you need an experienced, aggressive and trustworthy attorney.
- Jackson Heights
- Chellis, William:
Workers Compensation Board
Social Security Administration
Answers to Frequent Workers' Compensation Questions
Social Security (SSDI/SSI)
Family Law (adoption, divorce, etc.)
Wills and Trusts
- Kew Gardens
- Lake Grove
- Foy, Thomas:
If you've been accused of a crime and face the possibility of going to county jail or even state or federal prison, you understand the severity of your situation. We also understand the grim nature of your case and offer experienced representation to defend your rights and reputation in and out of court.
- Jusino, Phillip: When you have been accused of a criminal offense it is important to hire an experienced legal representative.
- Lake Placid
- Wilkins & Griffin:
• Family Law
• Real Estate & Civil Litigation
• Criminal Law
• Purchase and Sale
• Personal Injury
- Lake Success
- Erickson Webb Scolton & Hajdu: If you have been accused of or charged with a crime, it is important that you seek the assistance of an experienced and qualified lawyer as soon as possible to ensure that your rights are preserved.
- Terranova, Joseph:
Felonies & Misdemeanors: Both State & Federal
Juvenile: Dependencies & Delinquencies
Traffic: Civil & DUIs
Appeals, Special Actions
- Richard Sherwood: Drunk Driving charges can bring additional charges for related traffic crimes such as reckless driving or vehicular manslaughter. There is an entire body of law that regulates the operation of motor vehicles on the streets and highways. The laws related to operating a vehicle can be difficult to interpret and apply. It is important to contact an experienced New York criminal defense lawyer if you have been charged with a Drunk Driving related traffic crime.
- Skivington, Peter: An arrest for DWI is very serious. Even a first conviction can have grave and long-lasting consequences. In this situation, you need legal representation that can enable you to avoid those consequences, or at the least, minimize the penalties you incur. The good news for those who have been arrested is that successful defense of drunk driving charges is possible.
- Proskin Law Firm: criminal matter ranging from traffic tickets and minor crimes in all local courts or more serious felonies in all courts
- Devalk Power Lair & Warner:
According to the New York Department of Motor Vehicles, the consequences of multiple DWI/DUI charges may include:
• Up to seven years in prison
• Driver's license revoked for a minimum of one year
• Fines ranging from $1,000 to $10,000
- Krause, Mark: When you have been charged with a crime, you want an experienced attorney to protect your interests, one who has successfully defended other individuals in similar circumstances. The criminal justice system has unique procedures and a language that can be intimidating. You want someone who understands the criminal law, who will help you identify your options, and who will give you an honest assessment of the likely outcome of your case.
- Poklemba & Hobbs: * Traffic violations such as speeding tickets and citations for reckless driving, driving without insurance or on a suspended license * DWI, DUI and DWAI charges from first offense to felony DWI/DUI * Sex crimes such as rape, sexual assault or child sexual abuse * Violent crimes ranging from assault and battery to first-degree murder * Drug crimes ranging from possession to trafficking * Property crimes ranging from petty larceny like shoplifting to grand theft, robbery and burglary
- Pelesz, Kimberly:
White collar crimes
Other criminal charges
- Fairbairn, John:
Real Estate - residential and commercial purchases and sales
Criminal Law - felony and misdemeanor defense
DWI and Traffic law
Civil Litigation - including Landlord-Tenant
Wills, Trusts, and Estates
Corporate and Business Matters
- Aiello & Cannick: You should consult an attorney for individual advice regarding your own situation.
- Trainor, Hawthorn & Christiano:
Though many are not aware, Nassau County, New York, has some of the harshest prosecutions of DWI/DUI offenses in the entire state. Depending upon the circumstances, a charge may range from a misdemeanor, for a first time offense, to a felony for repeat offenders. The punishment for DWI/DUI offenses in New York may include both criminal sentences and administrative sanctions which can affect one's driver's license. Because of the seriousness of such charges and the severity of their punishments, it is imperative to retain a dedicated team of lawyers with the knowledge and experience to handle any DWI/DUI situation.
- Lamarca, Gregory:
- Lekki Hill Duprey & Bhatt:
People facing criminal charges often feel they have nowhere to turn for help and that no one will listen to or believe them. Too often these feelings lead them to make deals or give statements that are not in their best interest in an effort to quickly resolve the painful ordeal or to gain a promised favor of someone in the system. In most cases listening to the advice of the arresting officer or the prosecutor in charge of your case is not the best choice. If you've been arrested, you need to talk with someone who will listen to your side and advise you of all of your options. You deserve to have persuasive, experienced representation to level the playing field and make certain your rights are protected at every stage from arraignment to plea negotiations to trial.
- Pease & Gustafson:
Driving while intoxicated (DWI)
Petty and grand larceny
- Adams & Haggard: Criminal Defense & DWI
- Keegan & Keegan, Ross & Rosner:
One of the most common areas of criminal prosecution is drunk driving. In Suffolk County alone, there are about 4,000 DWI prosecutions each year. While drunk driving is dangerous and can result in the serious injury and death of others, absent an accident, significant penalties and jail terms can usually be avoided. Where an accident has occurred, qualified legal representation will not suffice, it is imperative you hire a firm with experienced attorneys. Some DWI's may result in the seizure or possible sale of your vehicle. Our office has the requisite experience to handle seizure hearings which may arise in connection with DWI charges. Many of these cases can be defended or negotiated, leading to a guilty plea to a reduced charge.
- Goggins, William: CRIMINAL - Narcotics Sale / Possession - Driving While Intoxicated - Assault - White Collar Crimes - Insurance Crime - Traffic Violations - Vehicular Homicide
- Slavis, Mark:
- Jacoby & Jacoby: Suffolk Criminal Defense Lawyer Suffolk DUI Lawyer Suffolk Drug Possession and Trafficking Lawyer Suffolk Bail and Bond Hearing Lawyer Suffolk Felony and Misdemeanor Lawyer
- Ekici & Artukmac: * Driving While Intoxicated (DUI & DWI) * Burglary * Homicide * Larceny * Narcotics * Robbery * White Collar & Computer Offenses * Sex Offenses * Weapons * Post Conviction Proceedings & Appeals
- Garner, Thomas:
- Michael Breen: When charged with DUI or DWI, you run the risk of losing your ability to drive. You also may face serious fines or jail time.
- Middle Village
- Miller Place
- Cirillo Law Firm:
Attorney for the Child
- Mohegan Lake
- Goldblatt & Associates:
Malpractice Law Š Criminal Lawyer
- Not Speeding:
New York & New Jersey Traffic & Criminal Defense Attorney
- Goldstein, Zev:
New York DUI Lawyer
If you or a loved one has been charged with DUI or DWI, it is wise to seek the counsel of a skilled criminal defense lawyer. A DUI conviction can result in serious consequences such as points on your driving record, fines, jail time, increased insurance premiums and loss of driving privileges.
In these situations, you need a skilled New York DUI attorney on your side. We will challenge everything from the validity of the initial stop to the breath test results. DWI penalties can depend on factors such as your age, the substance causing the impairment and your driving record.
- Mount Kisco
- Mt. Morris
- Mount Pocono
- Foley, Jerry:
Corporate Lawyer Š Criminal Lawyer
- Fisher & Fisher: DUI/ DWI Drunk Driving Drug Crimes Sex Crimes- Internet Crimes, Rape, Child Pornography, Child Molestation Theft Robbery Misdemeanors Felonies Parole/ Probation Violation Juvenile Crimes Assault White Collar Crimes Resisting Arrest Hit and Run Arson
- Mt. Vernon
- New York Drunk Driving Defense N-Z