Delaware Drunk Driving Defense Attorneys
Back to Drunk Driving Defense Attorneys
- Phillips, Ronald: Given the consequences of a DUI conviction - which include drivers license suspension, fines, possible jail time, alcohol education classes, high-risk auto insurance and job loss if you have a commercial drivers license - you should never plead guilty to drunk driving charges without talking to an experienced defense attorney.
- Willard, Jack: Many people who have arrested for DWI/DUI are scared that they will lose their license and their freedom. They should be scared: The consequences of a DWI/DUI conviction can follow you for the rest of your life. Before making any decisions in your case, make sure you understand all the potential outcomes you face and the options available to you. Make sure you build the best possible defense you can. I know you're fearful about what could happen to you, but I'd like you to know that there are at least 20 different challenges that can be made to the charges you are facing. First, you must request a Motor Vehicle hearing within a very short period of time (often as few as 15 days), or your driving privilege will remain suspended. Your case may look open and shut, but the Prosecutor must show that numerous procedures were correctly followed during your arrest, or his/her case is weakened. Remember, under the law you are innocent until proven guilty.
- SCHMITTINGER AND RODRIGUEZ: Many Delaware DUI / DWI lawyer are inexperienced or lack the necessary scientific and legal knowledge to effectively defend your drunk driving case, and this is no time to entrust your future to an amateur. Delaware DUI / DWI laws are harsher than ever, so you need an experienced drunk driving lawyer fighting zealously for your rights.
- Hitchings, Tim: * Misdemeanors * Felonies 13 Mistakes Good People Make: Looking for number 13? Your case is unique. You may have made a unique mistake.
- Poisson, Poisson & Bower: Traffic tickets and citations can seriously affect your insurance and driving record.