Delaware Drunk Driving Defense Attorneys
Back to Drunk Driving Defense Attorneys
- Murray, Phillips & Gay: Over the age of 21, consuming alcohol is perfectly legal. However, you cannot drive while intoxicated. Legally, you cannot drive if you have a blood alcohol content above the legal limit of .08. That is called Drunk Driving or Driving Under the Influence (DUI).
If you do attempt to operate a motor vehicle while intoxicated, you risk an arrest for Driving Under the Influence. This is a very serious charge, and you will need to pay bail. The police will tow your car, and you may face jail time. If the police pulled you over after drinking, you should call a DWI Defense Attorney straight away.
A DUI is not just a traffic ticket in Delaware but a serious offense. A drunk driving charge is a very complicated and expensive ordeal that can change your life. All Driving Under the Influence arrests have very serious legal and administrative consequences including losing your license, paying large fines, or even serving jail time.
- Fifer, Larry :
Sussex County Criminal Defense Lawyers
If you or someone close to you has been charged with a crime, it is critical to protect your rights as soon as possible. From the investigation leading up to arrest and charge, law enforcement officials can and do whatever’s possible to obtain information. One mistake can be very harmful to your position.
You need someone protecting your rights. Get in touch with a lawyer immediately.
- Tunnell & Raysor :
A conviction for a criminal offense can have a devastating impact on your future. Not only will you have the criminal penalties associated with a conviction, but you could also find yourself at a severe disadvantage in your efforts to find a job, secure a lease on an apartment or obtain credit. If you are facing charges for any type of criminal offense, be sure that you have an experienced Lewes criminal defense attorney who can protect your rights and your freedom.
- Willard, Jack: Many people who have arrested for DWI/DUI are scared that they will lose their license and their freedom. They should be scared: The consequences of a DWI/DUI conviction can follow you for the rest of your life. Before making any decisions in your case, make sure you understand all the potential outcomes you face and the options available to you. Make sure you build the best possible defense you can. I know you're fearful about what could happen to you, but I'd like you to know that there are at least 20 different challenges that can be made to the charges you are facing. First, you must request a Motor Vehicle hearing within a very short period of time (often as few as 15 days), or your driving privilege will remain suspended. Your case may look open and shut, but the Prosecutor must show that numerous procedures were correctly followed during your arrest, or his/her case is weakened. Remember, under the law you are innocent until proven guilty.
- Woloshin, Lynch, and Natalie :
Experienced DUI Defense Attorneys in Delaware
If you have been charged with DUI, aggressive driving, speeding or any other traffic offense in Delaware, it is vitally important to consult an experienced attorney immediately. Time may be running out to preserve your driving privileges or keep points off your license.
- SCHMITTINGER AND RODRIGUEZ: Many Delaware DUI / DWI lawyer are inexperienced or lack the necessary scientific and legal knowledge to effectively defend your drunk driving case, and this is no time to entrust your future to an amateur. Delaware DUI / DWI laws are harsher than ever, so you need an experienced drunk driving lawyer fighting zealously for your rights.
- Hitchings, Tim: * Misdemeanors * Felonies 13 Mistakes Good People Make: Looking for number 13? Your case is unique. You may have made a unique mistake.