- •Enter our appearance in court so clients don't have to attend their arraignment hearing if possible
- •Obtain and review discovery for defenses and strategy
- •Accompany clients to their Pretrial Conference
- •;File motions to suppress evidence
- •Negotiate with DA to obtain the best disposition offer
- •Prepare vigorous trial defense to obtain a not guilty verdict
- •Accompany clients to court at sentencing and present mitigation.
- •Provide post-conviction assistance with the license reinstatement process (SR-22, Interlock, classes, etc.)
In addition to the services associated with DUI defense:
- •Review evolving legal precedents in DUID marijuana cases
- •Study evolving science of marijuana’s effect on driving
- •Obtain and review chemical blood test results
- •Conduct thorough examination of evidence to analyze the special circumstances of the initial stop for defenses
- •Negotiate appropriate sentencing
"I settled with a reckless driving and six weeks drug and alcohol class.. I did not get a DUI or even reduced to a DWAI... I told the law office I didn't want a "D" anything on my record and they made it happen.. I highly recommend." Anthony G.
We were able to get this plea on the date of trial on this marijuana case.
- •Develop strategies and tactics to defend cases involving new Colorado felony DUI laws
- •Plan and conduct formal trial to obtain the best possible resolution
- •Advise clients on preparing the proper paperwork required for DMV application and/or hearing
- •Accompany clients at DMV to advocate and facilitate reinstatement process as needed
- •Assist clients to accomplish tasks relative to reinstatement requirements
- •Interstate Driver License Compact Page
- National Driver Register (NDR) form.