Colorado Drunk Driving Defense & License Information
JAMES C. FORSLUND, Attorney at Law
Englewood Law Bldg.
3780 South Broadway, Englewood, CO 80113
Telephone: (303) 761-6067, FAX: 303-672-6815
Appointments to fit your schedule. Weekends and early morning. Calls
Voicemail notifications are sent to my cell phone
Who is Jim Forslund?
- He was a member in good standing with the National College of DUI
Defense, 1997-2006. He is a founding member of The DUI Defense Lawyers Association.
- He holds the highest learning honors (a Phi Beta Kappa Key) from the
University of Colorado at Boulder, with a degree with Distinction in Mathematics.
- In addition to his law degree (Juris Doctor), he also has a Masters of
Divinity) from the Iliff School of Theology,
- He has been helping people save their licensees and their freedom for
over 18 years.
- He is admitted to practice before both Colorado and the Federal Courts
and is a member of the Colorado Criminal Defense Bar.
- He was in the Army Security Agency, receiving extensive training in
electronics, and held two security clearances. He spent 21 month at the
177th ASA Company in Korea.
- He spends over 20 hours per month researching the latest cases, legal
treatises, scientific literature, and articles on the subject of drunk
driving defense allowing him to be on the cutting edge of DUI defense at
- He graduated from the University of Denver Law School in 1979 and was
admitted to the Colorado Bar in that same year. Many attorneys must take
the bar exam more than one time to pass
- He has never been disciplined by the State Bar.
- He is doggedly independent, and believes in challenging everything for
his clients' defense to be successful.
- As a matter of course, he is ready to fight your case by bombarding
the District Attorney with extensive pre-trial motions, demonstrative
evidence, photographs, witness testimony, videos, defense experts,
essential cross-examination of the prosecution's witnesses, and, of
course, your testimony.
- Clients come from across Colorado and from other states to retain his
- DUI Help Member
If having your license and your freedom play a large part in your
life, call 303-761-6067 now for your appointment.