Law Office of Jim Forslund
March 28th - April 3rd in the year Two Thousand and SixteenApril 27th - May 3rd in the year Two Thousand and
Sunday, May 3rd, 2015
Police tests find nearly half of motorists had drugs in system
This is StaffordshireMay 01 10:39 AM
NEARLY half of motorists stopped by police since the introduction of new drug laws have tested positive for driving with substances in their system.Staffordshire Police has used new roadside drug kits to test around 25 people since legislation came in to make it easier to prosecute those driving under the influence.New powers, introduced in March, mean officers can now test for the presence of ...
Saturday, May 2nd, 2015
Drunk driving woo': Woman sends boyfriend ominous text moments before fatal crash
KABC-TV Los AngelesMay 01 02:03 PM
One Florida woman in the midst of a breakup sent a cryptic text message to her boyfriend moments before crashing her car and killing her own passenger.
Friday, May 1st, 2015
York Middle School principal arrested on OUI charge
WMTW PortlandApr 02 11:56 AM
The principal of York Middle School remains on the job after his arrest Saturday evening on a charge of operating under the influence. York police arrested David Williams shortly after 8 p.m. after a caller reported that Williams was having difficulty walking after he got out of his car at a local gas station. Police later pulled Williams over and gave him a field sobriety test, which police ...
Thursday, April 30th, 2015
Woman tries to hit EMT after OVI arrest
WHIO-TV 7 DaytonApr 27 14:05 PM
A woman was arrested for OVI after crash with child in vehicle Sunday night about 10:10 p.m. in the 2600 block of England Ave. Police said Renita Higgins, 24, was both angry and uncooperative, and hysterically screaming and crying uncontrollably after officers responded to the call. Higgins and a seven-year-old child were found in the car, which hit a tree. The child was checked out and was ...
Wednesday, April 29th, 2015
Deputies: 6-year-old injured in suspected OWI ATV crash
WISC-TV MadisonApr 27 5:23 AM
A 6-year-old was severely injured when the driver of the ATV the child was riding on struck a utility pole, according to a release from the Green County Sheriff's Office. Deputies were called to a residence in the W600 block of Horan Road in the town of Brooklyn at 3:10 p.m. Sunday for a report of an ATV crash. Investigators said the driver, Shawn F. Constantini, 37, of Evansville, was driving ...
Tuesday, April 28th, 2015
Man facing DWI charge after tractor-trailer crashes in N.C.
The Virginian-PilotApr 26 7:37 AM
RALEIGH A Stokes County man has been charged with DWI and commercial DWI after the tractor-trailer he was driving crashed on state Highway 56 in Granville County. Authorities tell local media outlets that Jack Watts of King was driving west on state Highway 56 at about 6 p.m. Friday when he ran off the roadway.
Monday, April 27th, 2015
Ex-Seahawk Jerramy Stevens pleads no contest to DUI charge
The Associated Press via Yahoo! SportsApr 23 18:55 PM
Former Seattle Seahawks tight end Jerramy Stevens has pleaded no contest to driving drunk in a Southern California beach town. Prosecutors say Stevens entered pleas Thursday to two misdemeanor counts of driving under the influence of alcohol and driving with a blood alcohol content of 0.08 - both within 10 years of a previous DUI offense. Authorities say Stevens's blood alcohol level was at ...
Top DUI News, Sunday, May 3rd, 2015
- HESPERIA: One killed, two injured in DUI crash
- The Press-EnterpriseMay 02 02:56 PM
- One man was killed and two others hurt following a head-on collision Friday, May 1, police said. In the aftermath, one man was arrested on suspicion of driving under the influence of drugs and alcohol. Police and fire units responded to the accident...
- Police tests find nearly half of motorists had drugs in system
- This is StaffordshireMay 01 10:39 AM
- NEARLY half of motorists stopped by police since the introduction of new drug laws have tested positive for driving with substances in their system.Staffordshire Police has used new roadside drug kits to test around 25 people since legislation came in to make it easier to prosecute those driving under the influence.New powers, introduced in March, mean officers can now test for the presence of ...
- Chicago man charged with DUI in crash that killed motorcyclist on I-55
- Chicago TribuneApr 30 02:17 PM
- A Chicago man has been charged with aggravated driving under the influence of drugs in an April accident that killed a motorcyclist on Interstate 55 in DuPage County.
- driving under the influence of drugs -child - News Images
- Vermont House to consider saliva testing for determining DUI
- Authorities arrest 17 motorists for DUI
- Hawaii Tribune-HeraldMay 02 03:10 AM
- During the week of April 20-26, Hawaii Island police arrested 17 motorists for driving under the influence of an intoxicant. Seven of the drivers were involved in traffic crashes. Two were younger than 21.
- Spartanburg police unveil newest tool to prevent drinking, driving
- Spartanburg Herald-JournalMay 01 02:34 PM
- The Spartanburg Police Department hopes its newest vehicle deters residents from drinking and driving.
- Man charged in DUI crash that injured two
- The Citizens' VoiceMay 01 01:05 AM
- A Glen Lyon man has been charged with driving under the influence of drugs when he caused a crash that injured two people on New Years Eve. George Karavitch, 25, was arraigned Wednesday before Magisterial District Judge Donald Whittaker on charges of aggravated
- Police: Schoolbus driver crashed under the influence of drugs
- Washington PostApr 30 02:54 PM
- Children were on the schoolbus at the time. No one was hurt.
- Police: DUII driver crashes into SE Portland house
- KATU PortlandApr 20 09:02 AM
- A van crashed into the side of a Southeast Portland house Monday morning, sending the driver to the hospital.
- Motorist jailed after crash
- The Pueblo ChieftainApr 28 05:36 PM
- A woman suspected of driving under the influence of drugs ran over two pedestrians walking on a sidewalk on the East Side early Tuesday morning, killing one of them and injuring the other.
- Fremont police set to hold traffic checkpoint on May 9-10
- Contra Costa TimesApr 29 04:06 PM
- Officers will look for intoxicated drivers and ask each passing motorist to show their driver's license, Fremont police said.
Top DUI News, Saturday, May 2nd, 2015
- 'Drunk driving woo': Woman sends boyfriend ominous text moments before fatal crash
- KABC-TV Los AngelesMay 01 02:03 PM
- One Florida woman in the midst of a breakup sent a cryptic text message to her boyfriend moments before crashing her car and killing her own passenger.
- 'Driving drunk woo ...' woman texted before fatal crash
- London Free PressMay 01 04:12 PM
- A Miami woman charged with DUI manslaughter allegedly texted her boyfriend "Drunk driving woo" just minutes before a fatal collision that killed her passenger.
- Drunk Driving Decreasing, but Drugged Driving on the Rise
- Injury BoardApr 30 07:00 AM
- Impaired driving continues to be a problem on American roads. According to a recent report by the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA), while the number of drunk drivers on the road has decreased, the number of drivers using marijuana and other illegal drugs has increased. Though experts have been gathering information on how alcohol [ ]
- drunk driving - News Images
- 'Drunk driving woo': Woman sends boyfriend ominous text moments before fatal crash
- Woman Texts "Driving Drunk Woo" Minutes Before Deadly Crash
- Indiana high school football player tackles drunk driver
- Michael Phelps Confirms He's Aiming for Rio Olympics
- CHP Shows Teens Dangers Of Distracted, Drunk Driving
- Student Accused of Stealing Ambulance, Driving Drunk
- Family sharing story to prevent drunk driving
- Editorial: OUI Loopholes
- MBTA driver accused of driving drunk on way to work
- Man Suspected Of Driving Drunk Kills Pedestrian In Stockton
- Scotland's New Drunk-Driving Law Is So Effective It's Damaging the Economy | VICE | United States
- Man charged with DWI after crashing into 2 homes in Centerport, fleeing
- Man charged with DWI after crashing into 2 homes in Centerport
- Woman charged with driving drunk with child in car in Yaphank
- Three kids in critical condition after drunk driving crash in Pontiac on Friday
- Former MLA Trevor Zinck found guilty of drunk driving
- The Chronicle HeraldApr 29 02:21 PM
- Former MLA Trevor Zinck is seen at Dartmouth provincial court in this file photo. (RYAN TAPLIN / Staff / File)
- Drop in Drunk Driving Crashes May Have Boosted U.S. Economy
- MedicineNet.comApr 30 09:26 PM
- Title: Drop in Drunk Driving Crashes May Have Boosted U.S. Economy Category: Health News Created: 4/30/2015 12:00:00 AM Last Editorial Review: 4/30/2015 12:00:00 AM
- Year in jail for fatal ATV crash?
- Winnipeg SunMay 01 07:37 PM
- A man who was drunk and behind the wheel of an ATV when it overturned, killing passenger Colin Weir, should go to jail for one year, a judge has been told.
- Episcopal bishop accused in drunken-driving death resigns
- Associated Press via Yahoo! NewsMay 01 01:52 PM
- BALTIMORE (AP) — A Maryland bishop accused of fatally striking a bicyclist while driving drunk in Baltimore has resigned, and her credentials have been revoked, according to officials with the Episcopal Church.
- Teen drunk driving deaths increase during spring
- KJRH-TV TulsaApr 30 04:34 PM
- It's prom and graduation season in Green Country. It's a joyful time, but the Oklahoma State Department of Health is warning about the increase in teen drunk driving deaths this time of year.
- Leadington Police joining youth alcohol crackdown effort
- Park Hills Daily JournalMay 01 03:40 AM
- The Leadington Police will be out in full force as part of the annual nationwide Youth Alcohol Enforcement "Driver Sober or Get Pulled Over" crackdown on drunk driving.
- Drunk Driving Survivor Speaks To Local Students
- WENY-TVApr 28 08:42 PM
- Elmira (WENY) -- A survivor of a drunk driving accident is speaking to students locally this week about the dangers of driving while under the influence.
Top DUI News, Friday, May 1st, 2015
- Man arrested on 7th OUI
- WCVB BostonApr 28 06:13 AM
- State police arrested a Carver man, whose driver's license had been suspended for life in 2009, Monday afternoon on his 7th OUI charge in Wareham.
- Taunton man arraigned on fifth drunken-driving charge
- The Taunton GazetteApr 30 02:42 PM
- TAUNTON — A Taunton man arrested in Bourne on a fifth OUI offense is being held on $10,000 bail after his arraignment Thursday in Wareham District Court.In addition to operating under the influence, Michael F. Hackett, 47, is also charged with speeding, possession of an open container of alcohol in a motor vehicle, negligent operation of a vehicle and driving on a revoked license.State police ...
- Framingham man faces 3rd OUI after crash
- The MetroWest Daily NewsApr 24 03:11 PM
- FRAMINGHAM - Police said the arrest of a Framingham man on Thursday after a crash on Winter Street was at least the 10th time he has been charged with drunken driving.John D. Lankhorst, 56, remained hospitalized at the MetroWest Medical Center in Framingham, after his 11:45 a.m. Thursday arrest, because of his high level of intoxication, authorities said.Lankhorst was driving his Ford pickup on...
- Middle school principal arrested on OUI charge
- WCVB BostonApr 02 01:43 PM
- The principal of York Middle School is still on the job after his arrest Saturday evening on a charge of operating under the influence.
- 5 Investigates uncovers loophole in drunken driving laws
- WCVB BostonApr 27 04:43 PM
- A Boston Fire captain arrested for drunken driving who refused the Breathalyzer is back on the road within weeks of his arrest.
- York Middle School principal arrested on OUI charge
- WMTW PortlandApr 02 11:56 AM
- The principal of York Middle School remains on the job after his arrest Saturday evening on a charge of operating under the influence. York police arrested David Williams shortly after 8 p.m. after a caller reported that Williams was having difficulty walking after he got out of his car at a local gas station. Police later pulled Williams over and gave him a field sobriety test, which police ...
- 'I'm sorry,' says York principal charged with OUI
- Exeter News-LetterApr 07 11:36 AM
- YORK — York Middle School Principal Dave Williams said he is sorry he let the community down as a result of his recent arrest on a charge of drunken driving, and he has been meeting with all students in small groups this week to acknowledge his situation.
- Gray driver arrested for OUI, carrying concealed weapon
- WMTW PortlandApr 04 10:11 AM
- A Gray driver is facing multiple charges after police say he refused to stop for an officer on Route 100 in Gray on Friday night. The Cumberland County Sheriff's Department arrested 26-year-old Zachary Griffin on charges of driving under the influence, refusing to stop for a police officer, driving to endanger, refusing to submit to an arrest, reckless conduct and carrying a concealed weapon ...
- Cops: MBTA bus driver on way to work arrested for OUI
- WCVB BostonApr 13 07:57 AM
- An MBTA employee who was on her way to work was arrested for drunken driving on Friday, North Reading Police said.
- Barnstable police officer arraigned on OUI charges
- The Barnstable PatriotApr 10 08:23 AM
- An off-duty Barnstable police officer was arraigned on drunken-driving charges Monday and will be placed on desk duty until criminal and internal investigations are completed.
Top DUI News, Thursday, April 30th, 2015
- OVI Task Force schedules driver sobriety checkpoints
- The Canton RepositoryApr 17 16:22 PM
- The Stark County OVI Task Force will conduct several sobriety checkpoints tonight, Saturday and next week, according to a news release from the task force.
- Woman tries to hit EMT after OVI arrest
- WHIO-TV 7 DaytonApr 27 14:05 PM
- A woman was arrested for OVI after crash with child in vehicle Sunday night about 10:10 p.m. in the 2600 block of England Ave. Police said Renita Higgins, 24, was both angry and uncooperative, and hysterically screaming and crying uncontrollably after officers responded to the call. Higgins and a seven-year-old child were found in the car, which hit a tree. The child was checked out and was ...
- Municipal Court
- Springfield News-SunApr 16 7:56 AM
- CASES CALLED TUESDAY INCLUDED: Jeffrey Lamar Lollis, 50, of 126 Fourth Ave., criminal damaging, innocent, continued. Gregory D. Mitchell, 38, of Urbana, two counts OVI, innocent, continued. Carey G. Mumford III, 61, of Dayton, two counts OVI, innocent, continued. Ronald N. Selvage, 44, of Tipp City, OVI, driving under suspension, operating without valid operator's license, display of license ...
- OVI checkpoint set for Trotwood
- WHIO-TV 7 DaytonApr 28 5:34 AM
- The Montgomery County Combined Agency OVI Task Force will hold a checkpoint in Trotwood this week. The exact location will be announced on Thursday.
- Mahoning OVI Task Force conducting weekend patrol blitz
- WFMJ YoungstownApr 24 15:00 PM
- The Mahoning County OVI Task Force announced on Friday that it will conduct a coordinated saturation patrol blitz this weekend. More >> The Mahoning County OVI Task Force announced on Friday that it will conduct a coordinated saturation patrol blitz this weekend.
- Medina man arrested 17th time for OVI
- News Channel 5 ClevelandApr 27 6:38 AM
- Police said Medina man failed a standardized sobriety test and displayed signs of impairment
- OVI checkpoint tonight in Springfield Twp.
- The Toledo BladeApr 27 11:55 AM
- A law-enforcement checkpoint for impaired drivers is scheduled for today.
- Deputies: OVI driver had child in car
- WHIO-TV 7 DaytonApr 19 17:08 PM
- A Mercer County man was arrested Sunday on suspicion of OVI, and had at least one child in the car, according to online records. Steven G. Kahlig, 60, is being charged with two first-degree misdemeanors, including a child endangering charge. Kahlig is being held in the Mercer County Jail on a $15,000 bond. The Mercer County Sheriff's Office has not said yet how many children were in the vehicle.
- OVI checkpoint Friday night in Hamilton
- Today's PulseApr 17 7:27 AM
- An OVI checkpoint begins at 10 p.m. Friday on Ohio 4 near Dixie Highway in Hamilton. The sobriety checkpoint lasts through 2 a.m. Saturday. The Butler County OVI Task Force will “aggressively combat alcohol related crashes by combining the checkpoint with saturation patrols," according to a press release.
- OVI Task Force plans checkpoint in west Toledo
- NBC 24 ToledoApr 22 7:44 AM
- Law enforcement officers will be out on the road this week on the lookout for impaired drivers.
Top DUI News, Wednesday, April 29th, 2015
- New Delaware hire in the hot seat
- The Altoona Herald-IndexApr 25 17:40 PM
- A Des Moines firefighter who was suspended, then reinstated after being charged with a second OWI, has been hired as assistant chief of the Delaware Volunteer Fire Department.
- Woman arrested on 4th OWI offense arrest
- WREX-TV RockfordApr 24 5:54 AM
- A woman in is arrested in Janesville for her 4th OWI offense.Officers of the Janesville Police Department were sent to Taco Bell, located at 1619 Milton Ave. reference an intoxicated driver in the drive-thru.
- Police: Milton woman arrested for OWI in fast food drive-thru
- WISC-TV MadisonApr 24 5:07 AM
- Janesville police said they picked up a Milton woman on OWI charges early Friday morning while she was waiting to get food at the drive-thru at Taco Bell. The incident happened at the restaurant in the 1600 block of Milton Avenue in Janesville just before 1 a.m. Friday. According to police, Sara Hemming, 37, went through the drive-thru twice on separate occasions to get food. Police said an ...
- Crash Leads to Woman Receiving 5th OWI
- WTVO - WQRF RockfordApr 17 9:03 AM
- JANESVILLE - After responding to an accident, Rock County Deputies charge a Fitchburg woman with her 5th OWI offense. Sheli Ripp, 43, is recovering at Rockford Memorial as a result of the accident. Her Honda Accord struck a tree near 3329 N. Burdick Rd. in Janesville, sustaining heavy damage and causing smoke to pour out from under the hood. While administering medical aid, Deputies smelt ...
- City: No OWIs for cab drivers
- The Journal TimesApr 28 18:30 PM
- RACINE — Drivers with recent drunk driving convictions could soon no longer be able to drive cabs in Racine — at least not with a city passenger vehicle license.
- Crash leads to 8th OWI arrest in Oshkosh
- NBC26 Green BayApr 28 17:29 PM
- OSHKOSH, Wis -- Oshkosh police report a fifty-four year old man has been arrested for causing a serious accident leading to his eighth OWI.
- Driver in fatal crash charged with OWI
- The Des Moines RegisterApr 05 19:35 PM
- The driver involved in a fatal crash in Dubuque County on Sunday was charged with OWI
- Deputies: 6-year-old injured in suspected OWI ATV crash
- WISC-TV MadisonApr 27 5:23 AM
- A 6-year-old was severely injured when the driver of the ATV the child was riding on struck a utility pole, according to a release from the Green County Sheriff's Office. Deputies were called to a residence in the W600 block of Horan Road in the town of Brooklyn at 3:10 p.m. Sunday for a report of an ATV crash. Investigators said the driver, Shawn F. Constantini, 37, of Evansville, was driving ...
- Man enters not guilty plea to 7th OWI charge
- Beaver Dam Daily CitizenApr 10 1:01 AM
- JUNEAU | A 41-year-old Oshkosh man entered a not guilty plea on Thursday to charges of his seventh offense OWI.
- Man arrested for 9th OWI near Menomonie
- WEAU Eau ClaireApr 14 13:05 PM
- A Minnesota man has been arrested for his 9th OWI.
Top DUI News, Tuesday, April 28th, 2015
- San Antonio police share more photos of Fiesta DWI arrests on Facebook
- San Antonio Express-NewsApr 27 14:49 PM
- The San Antonio Police Department released another batch of photos of arrests made during Fiesta 2015 as part of its virtual ride-along public campaign regarding drunken driving.
- Dakota County police blotter excerpts
- Minneapolis-St. Paul Star TribuneApr 25 12:18 PM
- DWI. A 21-year-old Savage man was arrested for DWI and driving with a revoked license near the intersection of County Road 5 and W. Hwy. 13. DWI. A 55-year-old Burnsville man was arrested for DWI, a driver's license violation and obstructing the legal process near the intersection of E. 117th Street and River Hills Drive W.
- Man facing DWI charge after tractor-trailer crashes in N.C.
- The Virginian-PilotApr 26 7:37 AM
- RALEIGH A Stokes County man has been charged with DWI and commercial DWI after the tractor-trailer he was driving crashed on state Highway 56 in Granville County. Authorities tell local media outlets that Jack Watts of King was driving west on state Highway 56 at about 6 p.m. Friday when he ran off the roadway.
- dwi - News Images
- 2 drivers arrested for DWI in Babylon after running into each other
- Driver charged with DWI after tanker truck flips on its side in Granville County
- Man abandons DWI seizure petition
- Paulsboro mayor pleads guilty to DWI
- Driver Charged With DWI After SUV Slams Into Long Island Home
- Man charged with DWI after car crashes into house in Suffolk County
- Man sought in DWI crash in Durham that killed a youth counselor arrested
- Man sought for DWI crash in Durham that killed a youth counselor
- Surveillance video: Woman suspected of DWI crashes into Convention Center multiple times
- DASH CAM VIDEO: Police officers save woman from overturned car in Kinnelon
- DASH CAM VIDEO: Police officers save woman from overturned car in Kinnelon, officers now speak out
- City's vehicle seizure law: You don't have to be driving to lose your car
- Albuquerque JournalApr 25 23:29 PM
- DWI seizures can trap owners who don't drink
- DWI checkpoint yields one DWI arrest, multiple other offenses
- WBTV CharlotteApr 27 10:26 AM
- One person was arrested for driving while impaired during a multi-agency DWI checkpoint hosted by the New Hanover County Sheriff's Office over the weekend.
- Stokes Co. man charged with DWI after big-rig crash
- WXII-TV Winston-SalemApr 26 16:51 PM
- A Stokes County man has been charged with DWI and commercial DWI after the tractor-trailer he was driving crashed on state Highway 56 in Granville County.
- 35 citations issued during DWI checkpoint Friday
- The Wilmington Star-NewsApr 27 10:28 AM
- Two people were arrested and 35 citations were issued during a multi-agency DWI checkpoint Friday
- Texas cop knocks out DWI suspect with pavement takedown
- MSNApr 23 12:21 PM
- A Texas cop threw a drunken woman to the ground, knocking her unconscious when her head hit the pavement, as the DWI suspect's daughter screamed “mommy, mommy!" and ran over to help, according to witnesses and cell phone video.
- Deputy Joseph Corona wins MADD award for aggressive DWI enforcement
- The BatavianApr 24 13:34 PM
- Press release: Genesee County Deputy Sheriff Joseph A. Corona has been selected by the New York State STOP- DWI Foundation and Mothers Against Drunk Driving (MADD) New York State to receive its “2014 Recognition Award." Deputy Corona was nominated by Genesee County Sheriff Gary T. Maha for his very aggressive DWI enforcement during 2014. Deputy Corona made 43 alcohol-related arrests (38 DWI ...
- San Antonio police share photos of Fiesta DWI arrests on Facebook
- San Antonio Express-NewsApr 21 10:31 AM
- The San Antonio Police Department is hosting virtual ride-alongs during Fiesta as a means of DWI enforcement.
Top DUI News, Monday, April 27th, 2015
- Judge tosses DUI charge against Lisle man in Naperville woman's death
- Chicago TribuneApr 24 12:42 PM
- Calling it one of the weakest DUI cases he's seen, a DuPage County judge on Friday dismissed a charge against a Lisle man that he was under the influence when he struck and killed a woman after the 2011 Lisle fireworks festival.
- Special Report: DUI education in Kern
- KGET 17 BakersfieldApr 24 15:31 PM
- BAKERSFIELD, CA - The severity of people driving under the influence is at epidemic proportions in Kern County, according to law enforcement officials. But some groups are looking to change that by creating a culture of education, even though officials say it's an uphill battle. The district attorney's office said its DUI case load is not slowing down, and Mothers Against Drunk Driving said the...
- DUI charge thrown out in death of Naperville woman
- ABC 7 ChicagoApr 24 15:39 PM
- A DUI charge has been thrown out in connection with the death of a Naperville woman almost four years ago.
- dui -pr - News Images
- DUI charge thrown out in death of Naperville woman
- Robbie Knievel Arrested For DUI After 4-Car Wreck
- Bikini-wearing grandma busted for DUI
- Adrien Broner DUI Video -- 'I'm Not Drunk' ... But I Am Rich & Famous!!
- Dashcam Video Of State Sen. Hueso's DUI Arrest Released
- RAW: California State Sen. Ben Hueso's DUI Arrest
- Suspected DUI Driver in Custody After Freeway Pursuit in Woodland Hills Area
- Driver tested and held for DUI in West Oak Lane crash
- Top cop in Millville, N.J. charged with DUI after crash
- Driver Booked For DUI, Vehicular Manslaughter For Crash Into House That Killed Woman
- Woman Of Killing Daughter In DUI Crash Arraigned
- Jose Canseco's 18-Year-Old Daughter Busted for DUI
- Authorities Arrest Suspected DUI Driver Following Pursuit
- Woman Dies After Vehicle Slams Into Lancaster Home; Suspected DUI Driver Arrested
- Lakewood bicyclist killed by alleged DUI driver
- DUI driver facing more charges
- DeSoto Times-TribuneApr 27 2:25 AM
- A woman already facing charges connected to a fatal accident on I-69 last Thanksgiving night now faces more charges on another matter.
- Ex-Seahawk Jerramy Stevens pleads no contest to DUI charge
- The Associated Press via Yahoo! SportsApr 23 18:55 PM
- Former Seattle Seahawks tight end Jerramy Stevens has pleaded no contest to driving drunk in a Southern California beach town. Prosecutors say Stevens entered pleas Thursday to two misdemeanor counts of driving under the influence of alcohol and driving with a blood alcohol content of 0.08 - both within 10 years of a previous DUI offense. Authorities say Stevens's blood alcohol level was at ...
- Stats highlight DUI problem
- The Wayne IndependentApr 25 6:31 AM
- WAYNE COUNTY - The county has the lowest number of DUI arrests per capita in Pennsylvania, according to statistics. But the figures also show an increase in DUI arrests here over a five-year period.
- Robert Speer Premier DUI Attorney Advanced Level Training on Footwear in DUI Cases
- MENAFNApr 23 5:40 AM
- (MENAFN Press) Robert Speer of Woodstock Georgia recently received advanced level training on the importance of footwear in DUI Cases from the American Association of Premier...
- Tampa woman who drove into police car accused of DUI
- Tampa Bay TimesApr 26 13:50 PM
- The driver of the Mustang that hit the police vehicle winds up in jail on a DUI charge. 1 inch 1 inch of body type 1 inch 1 inch of body type 1 inch 1 inch of body type 1 inch 1
- DUI checkpoint results for April 26
- KGET 17 BakersfieldApr 26 18:47 PM
- BAKERSFIELD, CA - The Bakersfield Police Department arrested four people last night for driving under the influence during a checkpoint held in southwest Bakersfield. The checkpoint was held on White Lane, near Stockdale High School. Acording to police, they screened 380 vehicles. BPD found seven drivers to not have a valid driver's license. And, six vehicles were ...
- Handcuffs and Heroes brings together cops, families of DUI victims
- Las Vegas Review-JournalApr 19 19:38 PM
- Stop DUI Nevada held its Handcuffs and Heroes award ceremony Sunday to celebrate efforts to reduce senseless deaths in crashes caused by intoxicated drivers.
Stories of the WeekSkip to Content
April 20th - April 26th Law and Order: Motorcyclist charged with three felonies after traffic stop in Village
April 13th - April 19th Lawmakers consider new technology for roadside drug testing
April 6th - April 12th DWI Suspect Acquitted After Appealing Fayetteville District Court Ruling
March 30th - April 5th David Cassidy's upstate NY DWI sentencing postponed again
March 23rd - March 29th Officer in wrong-way NY crash had 2 drunken-driving arrests
March 16th - March 22nd DUI suspect claims boyfriend took $16,700 while fleeing the wreck
March 9th - March 15th Officer pulls man from burning car, charges him with DWI
March 1st - March 8th Police: Woman tried to hit nurse after OWI arrest
February 23rd - March 1st Man charged with OWI after getting car stuck on Lake Mendota
February 16th - February 22nd Lance Armstrong pleads guilty to careless driving in Aspen, avoiding court appearance
February 9th - February 15th DUI law requiring video documentation leads to dismissed cases
February 2nd - February 8th Sunday alcohol sales campaign manager had BAC of .168 in crash
January 27th - February 1st Uber says ride services reduce drunk driving
January 19th - January 26th Judge tosses ex-trooper's DWI unconscious behind the wheel insufficient probable cause
January 12th - January 18th Lieutenant charged with 3rd DWI after reportedly urinating in a store has resigned
January 5th - January 11th Former BU prof gets conditional discharge for impaired driving
December 22nd - December 28th Police: Drunken Wife Drives Car Through Estranged Husband's Front Door
2014 Stories of the Year : Have One On Me
2013 Stories of the Year : DUI-ETOH or THC or Rx
2012 Stories of the Year : DUI at the End of the World 2012
2011 Stories of the Year : Snared By Draconian Drunk Driving Laws
2010 Stories of the Year : Party On
2009 Stories of the Year : Over the Legal Limit 2009
2008 Stories of the Year : Drunk Driving Bonanza 2008
2007 Stories of the Year : The Best and Worst of 2007
Back to Colorado DUI Front Page