Law Office of Jim Forslund
Top DUI News for the Week of May 20th - May 26th in the year Two Thousand and Thirteen
- Sunday, May 26th, 2013
Barbara Walters' Daughter Arrested on Suspicion of DUI
Barbara Walters' Daughter Arrested on Suspicion of DUI Seattle Post-Intelligencer Copyright 2013 Seattle Post-Intelligencer. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. Published 4:18 pm, Tuesday, May 21, 2013 Local police found Danforth, 44, and a male passenger "extremely intoxicated" in their car, which was parked on a highway with its ...
- Saturday, May 25th, 2013
Frankenmuth 19-year-old charged with driving under influence of marijuana, injuring passengers
Ryan E. Dunton is charged with two counts of operating a motor vehicle under the influence causing serious injury and a single count of operating a motor vehicle with an occupant under the age of 16 in connection with an Oct. 18 crash at Tuscola and Dehmel in Frankenmuth Township.
- Friday, May 24th, 2013
OVI checkpoints this weekend; safety belt checks increase
The Ohio State Highway Patrol will conduct drunken driving checkpoints this weekend throughout Ohio. Officials announced the checkpoint efforts Thursday morning on its facebook web page. The checkpoints will be in the counties of Allen, Butler, Clark, Hamilton, Henry, Lake, Meigs, Portage, Summit, Washington and Wayne. Specific locations and times have not been announced, but will be announced ...
- Thursday, May 23rd, 2013
Detective arrested for OWI driving Waukesha County vehicle
WISN 12 News has learned a Waukesha County sheriff's detective, arrested for drunken driving was driving, a county vehicle at the time.
- Wednesday, May 22nd, 2013
DWI charges dismissed against former state Rep. Nick Mackey
Drunken driving charges against former North Carolina state Rep. Nick Mackey have been dismissed. Mackey exclusively told Channel 9 he is planning to ask federal agents to investigate the Concord Police Department. Concord police Officer Jason Eschert pulled Mackey over for an expired tag in December 2011. The officer also ran Mackey's license and told him it had been revoked. In the dashcam ...
- Tuesday, May 21st, 2013
DUI charge for man helping friend arrested for DUI
An East Naples man faces a DUI charge after he tried to pick up a car Sunday from a friend who also had been arrested for DUI.
- Monday, May 20th, 2013
Restaurants fear tough drunk-driving law will be buzzkill for light drinkers
Imagine having a drink with dinner at a restaurant only to be pulled over on the way home and slapped with a DUI. That could happen under a proposed plan to toughen the drunk driving laws across the country, and it has restaurateurs alarmed.The National Transportation Safety Board wants states to make it illegal to drive with a blood-alcohol content level above 0.05. Currently all U.S. states ...
Top DUI News, Sunday, May 26th, 2013
- Pennridge area police reports #for week of May 26
- DUI The following #cases involving driving under the influence #charges were reported by Hilltown Township Police Department:
- Perkasie News-Herald - May 26 02:14am
- Indian Valley area police #reports: Week of May 26
- DUI Thomas Ferrier, #18, of the 800 block of Wynnefield Drive, Souderton, was charged with #driving under the influence of a controlled #substance, possession of a controlled substance, possession of drug #paraphernalia and underage possession of alcoholic beverage after being #stopped in the 3500 block of Bethlehem Pike about 11:05 p.m. March #31, Hilltown Township Police Department said.
- Souderton Independent - May 26 02:15am
- Barbara #Walters' Daughter Arrested on Suspicion of DUI
- Barbara Walters' Daughter Arrested on Suspicion of DUI #Seattle Post-Intelligencer Copyright 2013 Seattle Post-Intelligencer. All #rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or #redistributed. Published 4:18 pm, Tuesday, May 21, 2013 Local police found #Danforth, 44, and a male passenger "extremely intoxicated" in #their car, which was parked on a highway with its ...
- seattlepi.com - May 26 02:41am
- Frankenmuth 19-year-old charged with #driving under influence of marijuana, injuring #passengers
- Ryan E. Dunton is charged with #two counts of operating a motor vehicle under the #influence causing serious injury and a single count of operating a #motor vehicle with an occupant under the age of 16 in #connection with an Oct. 18 crash at Tuscola and Dehmel in Frankenmuth #Township.
- The Saginaw News - May 24 #07:21am
- District woman pleads guilty to manslaughter and #driving under influence in pedestrian #death
- Maria N. Werts, 49, was #driving under the influence when her car left #the road and killed a woman.
- Washington Post - #May 21 05:11pm
- Chronicle/News police reports May 19
- Abington DUI '€¦ Christopher Spadaccini, 22, of Huntingdon Road, #was charged with driving under the influence of #alcohol or a controlled substance and careless driving March 8 after #police observed a grey Toyota Camry weaving in its lane, touching the #white fog line numerous times and almost striking trash cans that lined #the roadway in the area of Easton Road and Charles Street at #1:21 a.m ...
- Times Chronicle & Glenside News & The #Globe - May 25 10:15pm
- Former #Boulder DUI Officer Pleads Guilty to Driving Under the #Influence
- A former Boulder police #officer who was assigned to enforce drunken-driving laws has pleaded #guilty to driving under the influence, with a #blood-alcohol level of more than 0.2.
- KREX-TV Grand #Junction - May 22 10:11pm
- Public Spirit police #reports May 19
- Abington DUI '€¦ Christopher #Spadaccini, 22, of Huntingdon Road, was charged with driving #under the influence of alcohol or a controlled #substance and careless driving March 8 after police observed a grey #Toyota Camry weaving in its lane, touching the white fog line #numerous times and almost striking trash cans that lined the roadway #in the area of Easton Road and Charles Street at 1:21 a.m #...
- Public Spirit & The Willow Grove Guide - May 25 #10:13pm
- Seattle waives #backup QB Josh Portis
- RENTON, Wash. (AP) -- The #Seattle Seahawks have waived backup quarterback Josh Portis a day after news #surfaced of his arrest for driving under the #influence earlier this month.
- The Associated Press via Yahoo! Sports - May 21 #01:11pm
- OUI alcohol and drugs in West #Plymouth
- Police charged a Middleborough #woman Thursday with driving under the influence #of alcohol and drugs
- Old Colony Memorial & Plymouth #Bulletin - May 24 09:30am
- all 3 news articles
Top DUI News, Saturday, May 25th, 2013
- Frankenmuth 19-year-old charged with #driving under influence of marijuana, injuring #passengers
- Ryan E. Dunton is charged with #two counts of operating a motor vehicle under the #influence causing serious injury and a single count of #operating a motor vehicle with an occupant under the #age of 16 in connection with an Oct. 18 crash at Tuscola and Dehmel in #Frankenmuth Township.
- The Saginaw News - May 24 #07:21am
- OHP: person #operating boat was under influence in Grand Lake #crash
- OHP: person operating boat was #under influence in Grand Lake crash
- FOX 11 Reno - May 23 03:03pm
- GRDA: Driver #In Deadly Grand Lake Boat Crash Was Under the #Influe... - KWTV News9
- all 3 news articles
- Dwyer will plead guilty to operating boat #under the influence
- Anne #Arundel delegate facing charges this week State Del. Donald H. Dwyer Jr. of #Pasadena, who was involved in a powerboat crash last August that injured #himself and several others, will plead guilty Tuesday in Annapolis District #Court to operating a boat while drunk '€” part of plea deal that his #attorney said includes prosecutors not seeking a jail sentence. #
- Baltimore Sun - May 13 #11:07am
- Dwyer says he'll plead guilty to operating boat #under the influence... - #Baltimore Sun
- Delegate Charged In Drunken Boat Crash To Plead #Guilty - CBS Baltimore
- all 5 news articles
- Operating Under The Infl'€¦ - News Images
- Boating season kicks off this weekend; how to #be safe on the water - KTVK 3TV Phoenix Videos via Yahoo! #News
- Police news: May 18-22
- Saturday, May 18 1:50 a.m.: A Hopkinton man was arrested at #the intersection of Milk Street and Turnpike Road, police said. Evan #Boyd Davis, 32, of 4 Rice St., Apt. 12, was charged with operating #under the influence of liquor (second offense), #according to police.
- Westborough News - May 23 #08:07am
- Shopping Under #the Influence: A Guide
- Uh oh. #It seems like only yesterday we were fretting about the proclivity #among a certain few of us to drink a few drinks and go home and get online #and, well, yes, isn't it the perfect time to finally stock up on #new summer clothes, or to buy all the books we've been meaning to #read, or to purchase some really bargain-priced tickets to Tibet? Then in #the morn we wake and realize we accidentally ...
- The Atlantic Wire via Yahoo! News - May 21 #12:39pm
- Palmer police arrest Springfield man for #operating under the influence while his children #were in his car
- Loading headlines... #Loading headlines... Loading headlines... Loading headlines...
- The Republican - May 19 04:48am
- MARSHFIELD #POLICE/Woman charged with second OUI
- Marshfield police arrested a woman operating a vehicle #under the influence of alcohol after receiving a call #from a driver following behind the car. According to Lt. Paul Taber, #police responded to Furnace Street on May 16 around 6 p.m. The caller #alleged the car was '€œdriving all over the road,'€ Taber said. A #police officer located the vehicle on South River Street described as #a blue Subaru and ...
- Marshfield Mariner - May 22 #02:50pm
- Law #gets tough on boating under the #influence
- Governor Jay Inslee signed #the boating safety bill (Senate Bill 5437) on May 16, a three-part #bill that changes Washington'€™s boating safety laws and gets tough on boaters #operating under the influence. The law #changes go into effect on July 28.
- Port Orchard #Independent - May 19 04:13pm
- McBain man arrested for driving on #drugs
- CADILLAC '€” A McBain man has been #arrested for operating under the influence of #drugs and other violations after being stopped for improper lane #use.
- Cadillac News - May 11 #03:16am
- Alleged drunken #driver charged in fatal crash in Peabody
- A #Peabody man is facing a motor vehicle homicide charge for an early-morning #crash on Friday that killed his passenger when their car slammed into a #parked truck, officials said. Michael J. Fowler, 37, faces charges that #include motor vehicle homicide while drunk; operating under #the influence, second offense; and leaving the scene of #personal injury with death resulting, Essex District Attorney ...
- Boston Globe - May 24 03:09pm
- all 3 news articles
Top DUI News, Friday, May 24th, 2013
- OVI checkpoints mean safe #roads
- The Stark County OVI #(Operating a Vehicle while Impaired) Task Force recently released data that #out of 478 total stops in Stark County so far this year, 140 violations have #been found, and 28 arrests have been made.
- The #Massillon Independent - May 12 08:48pm
- Cuyahoga Falls man, 70, sentenced to 8 years for OVI #crash
- Defendant had been convicted of #OVI 12 times over the past 25 years
- WKYC #Cleveland - May 23 04:16pm
- OVI checkpoint
- Drivers traveling north on Pike Street in Marietta Friday #night were greeted by bright flashing lights, a long line of orange cones #and more than a dozen uniformed officers from various law enforcement #agencies. "OVI Checkpoint Ahead.
- The #Marietta Times - May 18 12:44am
- OVI patrol targets impaired #drivers
- MARIETTA - Drivers traveling north #on Pike Street in Marietta Friday night were greeted by bright flashing #lights, a long line of orange cones and more than a dozen uniformed officers #from various law enforcement agencies. "OVI Checkpoint #Ahea.
- Parkersburg News and Sentinel - May 19 #09:51pm
- OVI checkpoint tonight on Richmond Street in #Painesville
- Federal grants will fund an #OVI checkpoint in Lake County this evening.
- The News-Herald - May 18 02:27pm
- OVI Task Force releases #an update on stops, arrests
- The Stark #County OVI Task Force recently released that out of 478 total stops #in Stark County so far this year, 140 violations have been found and 28 #arrests have been made.
- The Massillon Independent - #May 09 10:48am
- Municipal Court
- CASES #CALLED WEDNESDAY INCLUDED: Cynthia L. Boggs, 51, of 240 California Ave., #OVI, guilty, 33 days jail with 33 days suspended, three days credit #for time served, 12 months driver's license suspension, six months #probation, fined $375. Brian Eugene Brown, 24, of 421 W. Mulberry St., #disorderly conduct, guilty, 30 days jail plus 15 days jail assessed for #contempt charge. Nikkia R. Cosby, 25, of ...
- Springfield News-Sun - May 23 12:24pm
- OVI checkpoints tonight in Sharonville #and near UC
- One of the six teenage suspects #charged with severely beating a man simply because they were bored... - 2:05 #pm
- The Cincinnati Enquirer - May 17 #06:00am
- OVI checkpoints this weekend; safety #belt checks increase
- The Ohio State Highway #Patrol will conduct drunken driving checkpoints this weekend throughout #Ohio. Officials announced the checkpoint efforts Thursday morning on its #facebook web page. The checkpoints will be in the counties of Allen, Butler, #Clark, Hamilton, Henry, Lake, Meigs, Portage, Summit, Washington and Wayne. #Specific locations and times have not been announced, but will be announced #...
- WHIO-TV 7 Dayton - May 16 #07:07am
- Troopers seize loaded #handgun, drugs during OVI checkpoint
- An Akron man is facing felony drug charges after Ohio State #Highway Patrol troopers seized a loaded 9 mm handgun, 8 grams of heroin, 1 #gram of marijuana and 18 Ecstasy pills during an OVI checkpoint in #Summit County Friday.
- Toledo News Now - May 21 #03:10pm
Top DUI News, Thursday, May 23rd, 2013
- State Looks to Deal With Repeat #OWI Offenders
- The number of repeat #OWI offenders has been on the rise in Wisconsin, leading many to feel #that current laws are not strict enough to stop people from driving #drunk.
- WSAW Wausau - May 22 #03:39pm
- Smaller police departments wary of longer OWI #arrests
- With the U.S. Supreme Court'€™s ruling to #require a search warrant for a refused OWI arrest blood draw, smaller #police departments may have a hard time adjusting.
- The Chippewa Herald - May 22 #09:00am
- Weston Man Charged with 8th OWI will head to #Trial
- A 29-year-old Weston man charged with #his 8th OWI is scheduled to learn if his case will head to trial #Wednesday during an preliminary hearing.
- WSAW Wausau #- May 21 12:24pm
- Man Arrested for Fifth OWI After #Hit-and-Run
- JANESVILLE, WI (WIFR) - A #Janesville man has been arrested for his fifth OWI offense after a #hit-and-run.
- WIFR Rockford - May 21 #11:21pm
- Waukesha #Co. detective arrested for OWI in county car
- A Waukesha County Sheriff's detective was arrested by #Sparta Police for an OWI early in the morning on May 5.
- TMJ4 Milwaukee - May 21 04:05pm
- Detective arrested for OWI #driving Waukesha County vehicle
- WISN 12 #News has learned a Waukesha County sheriff's detective, arrested for #drunken driving was driving, a county vehicle at the time.
- WISN 12 Milwaukee - May 21 04:35pm
- Hit and run leads to OWI charges
- JUNEAU '€“ A 31-year-old Milwaukee man was charged with rear #ending a vehicle and continuing down the road after the vehicle went into #the ditch.
- Wisconsin State Journal - May 21 #12:45pm
- Crash leads to sixth OWI charge
- JUNEAU '€“ A 27-year-old Independence man has been charged with #his sixth offense of driving while under the influence after an April 22 car #crash in the town of Emmet.
- Wisconsin State Journal - #May 21 11:00am
- Man sentenced for #OWI fatal
- A Wausaukee man has been #sentenced to more than two decades behind bars in connection with a fatal #drunken driving crash last October.
- FOX 11 Green Bay #- May 20 02:15pm
- Marinette Co. OWI Task Force to target High Falls #area
- The Marinette County OWI Task #Force will be targeting the High Falls area May 18 as part of its impaired #driving enforcement efforts.
- Green Bay Press-Gazette #- May 08 09:24pm
Top DUI News, Wednesday, May 22nd, 2013
- Repeat #DWI offender now faces felony charges
- A #Sauquoit man is now facing felony DWI charges based on prior drunken #driving convictions that happened in the years after he killed a woman in a #2000 hit-and-run car accident.
- The #Observer-Dispatch - May 21 02:18pm
- Parolee charged with DWI in #Kingston - Middletown Times #Herald-Record
- New proposal #could mean DWI arrest after one drink - #KVUE-TV Austin
- Man charged #with felony DWI has criminal past - #Albany Times Union
- all 6 news articles
- Two face DWI #charges in Summit
- View full sizeSummit #Police Department SUMMIT '€” Two men were charged with driving while #intoxicated recently. Lorenzo Garcia-Vielman, 44, of Bernardsville was taken #into custody at 12:13 a.m. on May 8 at Morris Avenue for driving while #intoxicated, police...
- Independent Press - 1 hour, 12 #minutes ago
- Letter: Lower DWI limit won't prevent #drunken driving
- It has been proposed that #we lower the DWI limit to a blood alcohol content of 0.05 percent. #But in the next breath, let's legalize marijuana. Does it make any sense to #you? Not me.
- The Buffalo News - May 19 #09:10pm
- Buffalo man charged with felony #DWI
- Erie County Sheriff's #deputies arrested 23-year old Justin Knight of Buffalo and charged him with #felony DWI.
- WIVB Buffalo - 1 hour, 48 minutes #ago
- DWI charges follow two-car collision in Union #Twp.
- A third car swerved to avoid the accident #and hit a tree.
- Hunterdon County #Democrat - May 21 01:47pm
- Whitehall man accused of DWI with 4 kids in #car - FOX 23 News Albany
- all 2 news articles
- DWI check #point: 93 citations are issued
- A multiagency #DWI checking station Friday resulted in 93 citations, including 12 #people accused of driving while intoxicated and one charged with carrying a #concealed weapon, according to Charlotte-Mecklenburg #police.
- The Charlotte Observer - #May 18 07:45pm
- Story rejected in alleged DWI #crash - KRQE & KASA FOX 2 #Albuquerque
- Driver hit with fourth #DWI charge - The Bryan-College Station #Eagle
- Convicted stalker sentenced for #DWI - Plattsburgh #Press-Republican
- all 9 news articles
- Motorcyclist arrested for DWI
- James Perry of Angola was arrested for DWI during a #motorcycle safety and education checkpoint in Orchard Park #Sunday.
- WIVB Buffalo - May 20 #03:18am
- License revocations for DWI #announced
- Director of Motor Vehicles, Richard C. #Bailey Jr., released the following list of Driving While Intoxicated #revocations noting that the actual date of revocation may have preceded this #announcement.
- New Hampshire Union #Leader - May 21 09:08pm
- Harlandale trustee charged with DWI finally #speaks - San Antonio #Express-News
- all 2 news articles
- DWI charges dismissed against #former state Rep. Nick Mackey
- Drunken #driving charges against former North Carolina state Rep. Nick Mackey have #been dismissed. Mackey exclusively told Channel 9 he is planning to ask #federal agents to investigate the Concord Police Department. Concord police #Officer Jason Eschert pulled Mackey over for an expired tag in December #2011. The officer also ran Mackey's license and told him it had been #revoked. In the dashcam ...
- WSOC-TV Charlotte - May #20 03:09pm
- Man faces prison time from third DWI #charge
- A man with two driving while #intoxicated convictions is going to trial after facing another DWI #charge.
- Laredo Morning Times - May 22 #12:43am
Top DUI News, Tuesday, May 21st, 2013
- Texoma #High School Promotes Safe Driving
- MADILL, OK-- Students at one Texoma high school got hands on #experience on what it would feel like driving while #intoxicated. Rylee Hendricks is a senior at Madill High School and #said driving with your vision
- KTEN North Texas & Southeastern Oklahoma - May 13 04:35pm
- Mansfield man #charged with driving while intoxicated in #Hackettstown
- View full size HACKETTSTOWN '€” A #25-year-old Mansfield man was charged with driving while #intoxicated and failure to properly signal on May 12, police said. At #about 1:45 a.m., police saw a vehicle that was speeding east on Route #46...
- The Warren Reporter - 1 hour, #16 minutes ago
- Norwalk man charged with DWI, #other offenses - Darien #News-Review
- Lackawanna man charged with DWI after #drifting between lane... - The Buffalo #News
- Trial To Begin For Pair Charged #With Death OF Fairport Teacher - 1180 #WHAM
- all 7 news articles
- AREA ARRESTS: May #6-12, 2013
- MONDAY, MAY 6
- The Pasadena Citizen - May 13 #10:11pm
- Bexar County: 677 #people arrested on DWI charges in month... - #KENS 5 San Antonio
- Jailer Arrested For Trading Drugs - KTEN North Texas & Southeastern #Oklahoma
- all 3 news articles
- Teens who text while driving likely to #engage in other risky behaviors
- Teenagers #who text while driving are also more likely to engage in other #risky activities, such as riding with an intoxicated driver or not #wearing a seatbelt, a new study suggests.
- New Haven #Register - May 13 05:53pm
- California man arrested on suspicion of DUI following I-5 #rollover crash
- A California man was #arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated #after rolling his vehicle on Interstate 5 Monday morning.
- The Columbian - May 13 11:34am
- Police #Beat
- '€¢ Angel L. Guillory, 17, 1504 Hazel #St., Opelousas, simple battery. '€¢ Brandon C. Guidry, 28, 1295 E. Courtableau #Road, Port Barre, driving while intoxicated, improper #lane usage, open alcoholic beverage container and driving under #suspension.
- Opelousas Daily World - May 14 #12:45am
- Crash leads to DWI charge for Oneida #woman
- An Oneida woman was charged with #driving while intoxicated Thursday after an early #morning car crash on Peterboro Street in Vernon, the Oneida County #Sheriff's Office said.
- The Observer-Dispatch - #May 10 05:21am
- Police news: 7 charged #with DWI, Carmel drug bust
- Michelange #Zamor, 29, of West Haverstraw was charged with misdemeanor driving #while intoxicated about 12:30 a.m. Monday on Route 202 in #Haverstraw, state police said.
- The Journal News - May #07 06:08am
- 23 charged with drunken #or drugged driving
- Troopers charged #23 motorists with drunken or drugged driving after recent traffic #stops and investigations in the Lower Hudson Valley, state police #said.
- The Journal News - May 13 #04:08am
- Grand Island woman charged with felony DWI following traffic #stop
- A Grand Island woman was charged with #felony driving while intoxicated after being pulled #over for driving infractions, Erie County sheriff's officials said #Saturday.
- The Buffalo News - May 11 #02:04pm
- all 3 news articles
Top DUI News, Monday, May 20th, 2013
- #Lower drunk-driving limit reaction mixed
- SPRINGFIELD '€” A proposal to toughen #drunk-driving laws is getting mixed reviews among Illinois #legislators, top state officials and local police.
- The Southern Illinoisan - May 19 #02:00am
- Restaurants fear tough #drunk-driving law will be buzzkill for light #drinkers
- Imagine having a drink with dinner #at a restaurant only to be pulled over on the way home and slapped with a #DUI. That could happen under a proposed plan to toughen the drunk #driving laws across the country, and it has restaurateurs alarmed.The #National Transportation Safety Board wants states to make it illegal to #drive with a blood-alcohol content level above 0.05. Currently all U.S. #states ...
- MSNBC - May 18 #10:31am
- Drunk Driving, Talking On #Phone Alleged Factors In Crash
- A trio of #bad driving decisions--drunk driving, speeding and #talking on a phone--are allegedly behind a rollover on the northeast side of #the Springs.
- KKTV 11 Colorado Springs - May 18 #06:58am
- Restaurants Fear Tough #Drunk-Driving Law
- The National #Transportation Safety Board wants states to make it illegal to drive with a #blood-alcohol content level above 0.05. Currently all U.S. states set the #limit at 0.08. For some people, the lower ...
- CNBC via Yahoo! Finance - May 17 09:34pm
- Drunk-Driving Limit Should Be Lowered to #.05, NTSB Says
- States should lower the #definition of drunk driving to a blood-alcohol reading of no #more than .05 percent, the National Transportation Safety Board recommended, #saying the U.S. is too tolerant of impairment behind the wheel.
- Bloomberg - May 14 07:20am
- Restaurants Fear Sales Hit From #Proposed Stricter Drunk Driving Laws: CNBC
- Imagine having a drink with dinner at a restaurant only #to be pulled over on the way home and slapped with a DUI. That could happen #under a proposed plan to toughen the drunk driving laws across #the country, and it has restaurateurs alarmed.
- The Huffington Post - May 18 #05:58pm
- Woman, 9-year-old chilled injured in #suspected drunk driving crash... - #KTSM El Paso
- Catching Fire's #Jeffrey Wright Arrested For Drunk Driving In... - Yahoo! Malaysia
- Police: Bisard #admits driving drunk - WRTV #Indianapolis
- all 8 news articles
- Tractor driver arrested; drunk #driving
- The Van Buren County #Sheriff's Department arrested a man driving a full size John #Deere tractor for drunk driving after a traffic stop #Friday.
- WOOD TV 8 Grand Rapids - May 18 #08:14am
- Tougher drunk-driving #threshold proposed to reduce traffic deaths
- A #common benchmark in the United States for determining when a driver is #legally drunk is not doing enough to prevent alcohol-related crashes #that kill about 10,000 people each year and should be made more restrictive, #transportation safety investigators say.
- CNN - May 15 03:36am
- U.S. Federal Traffic Board Wants to Make Drunk #Driving Threshold F... - #AnandTech
- Feds want to lower threshold for #drunk driving to .05 - Fox #News
- all 44 news articles
- Survivors of the Worst Drunk Driving Crash in History Look #Back
- A quarter-century after the worst-ever #drunk driving crash, survivors share with a new film why #people should remember
- People Magazine - May 14 #11:56am
- APD: Woman Arrested For #Drunk Driving With Child In Car
- An Abilene woman was arrested for drunk driving #while she had her four year old daughter in the car with her.
- KTAB Abilene - May 19 08:50pm
- all 3 news articles
Stories of the WeekSkip to Content
May 13th - May 19th Deputies: Genesee Co. man was drunk while operating lawn mower
May 6th - May 12th Rockies first baseman Todd Helton pleads guilty in DUI case
April 29th - May 5th Motorist found asleep in car at pub is charged with driving drunk
April 22nd - April 28th Driver, 88, charged in Midtown DWI mayhem
April 15th - April 21st Driver, 88, charged in Midtown DWI mayhem
April 8th - April 14th Driving High: When are you impaired?
April 1st - April 7thVehicle strikes Riverside City Hall
March 25th - March 31stDWI activist to DWI suspect
March 18th - March 24thCounty commissioner sentenced for drunken driving
March 11th - March 17thWoman accused of impersonating sister during OWI arrest
March 4th - March 10thColorado Explores the Cloudy Future of Driving While High
February 25th - March 3rdUtah trooper accused of making bogus DUI arrests
February 18th - February 24thOVI Driver, Beer Supplier Each Charged In Athens OVI Crash
February 11th - February 17thMerrimack police arrest man for allegedly being too impaired to navigate drive-thru
February 4th - February 10thDrunk man charged drunk driving inside FL Walmart
January 28ty - February 3rdColo. offense can't be used to enhance Neb. DUI sentence
January 21st - January 27thMan charged with 11th OWI uses insanity plea
January 14th - January 20thDenver police officer charged with DUI hired despite prior conviction
January 7th - January 13thDepardieu Blows Off Prosecutor, Will Stand Trial for Drunk Driving
December 31st - January 6thOver 800 booked in Mumbai for drunk driving
2012 Stories of the Year : DUI at the End of the World 2012
2011 Stories of the Year : Snared By Draconian Drunk Driving Laws
2010 Stories of the Year : Party On
2009 Stories of the Year : Over the Legal Limit 2009
2008 Stories of the Year : Drunk Driving Bonanza 2008
2007 Stories of the Year : The Best and Worst of 2007END
Back to Colorado DUI Front Page