Law Office of Jim Forslund
Top DUI News for the Week of March 11th - March 17th in the year Two Thousand and Thirteen
- Sunday, March 17th, 2013
Inebriated Motorists Face Parañaque Penalty
MANILA, Philippines --- The Parañaque City government has announced that any person in the city caught operating a motor vehicle under the influence of alcohol will be penalized.
- Saturday, March 16th, 2013
OSHP targeting OVI drivers over St. Patrick's Day weekend
The Ohio State Highway Patrol will beef up patrols on the road this weekend for St. Patrick's Day celebrations, and troopers are focused on drunken driving arrests this year to protect drivers. Troopers will be paid federal overtime money to man the streets and look out for impaired drivers. So far, there is no targeted area for drunken driving in Jefferson County, said Sgt. Shawn Yoho, of OSHP ...
- Friday, March 15th, 2013
Woman accused of impersonating sister during OWI arrest
KENOSHA (WITI) — 27-year-old Brianne Ziemba of Kenosha has been charged in connection with an incident in which she impersonated...
- Thursday, March 14th, 2013
Mass. man facing charges of DWI, driving wrong way, carrying stolen guns
NASHUA - A Massachusetts man, arrested last month for DWI after he was stopped for driving the wrong way on Medical Center Drive, is now facing stolen weapons charges.
- Wednesday, March 13th, 2013
Man charged with DUI in car ramming at strip club
LOS ANGELES—Los Angeles County prosecutors have charged a man with drunken driving after he allegedly smashed his BMW into two men standing outside a strip club, leading to leg amputations for both victims.
- Tuesday, March 12th, 2013
Copenhagen shop sells Nicklas Bendtner drunk-driving toy set
Earlier this week, Arsenal striker Nicklas Bendtner, currently on loan at Juventus, was caught driving on the wrong side of the road in Copenhagen with a blood alcohol level 3.5 times the legal limit (Bendtner said it was only a
- Monday, March 11th, 2013
Police: Drunken driver ran and hid
A man police said was intoxicated and driving recklessly early Friday morning on North Gettysburg Avenue ended up ditching his car and running on foot from police before being apprehended a few blocks away. Dontae Dorsey, 30, was booked into the Montgomery County Jail pending charges of operating a vehicle while intoxicated, failure to comply with the order of an officer, obstructing official ...
Top DUI News, Sunday, March 17th, 2013
- Holyoke woman charged with operating #under the influence after rollover
- Loading headlines... Loading headlines... Loading #headlines... Loading headlines...
- The Republican - Mar 14 11:48pm
- Raynham woman charged #with OUI after crash - Raynham #Call
- Leominster police: Woman #abandoned sons - Sentinel & #Enterprise
- all 3 news articles
- N.H. woman held in wrong way #driving
- A New Hampshire woman is being held #without bail after being charged for the third time with #operating under the influence, this time #allegedly driving drunk and in the wrong direction on Route 128 in #Beverly Sunday morning, officials said. Trena Baron, 27, was arrested by #State Police after troopers received multiple calls about a car driving #the wrong way on Route 128 north between Exits 17 ...
- Boston Globe - Mar 16 04:31am
- N.H. woman held without bail after #allegedly driving drunk and wrong way on Route 128 in #Beverly
- A 27-year-old New Hampshire woman #is being held without bail after being charged for the third time #with operating under the influence '€” this time #for allegedly driving drunk and in the wrong direction on Route 128 #in Beverly early Sunday morning, officials said. Trena Baron was arrested by #State Police after troopers received multiple 911 calls of a car driving #the wrong way on Route 128 North ...
- Boston #Globe - Mar 15 01:39pm
- Meriden Police Blotter Feb. 22 to 26
- MERIDEN - The following people have been charged by #police Feb. 22: Miguel Serrano, no age given, 624 Broad St., evading #responsibility, operating under suspension, 10:45 #p.m.
- The Record-Journal - Mar 15 #06:29am
- Malibu checkpoint yields two arrests on #suspicion of DUI
- Deputies operating #an overnight checkpoint on Pacific Coast Highway in Malibu arrested two #people on suspicion of driving under the influence of #alcohol or drugs, a sheriff's sergeant said today.
- Los Angeles Daily News - Mar 16 #10:33am
- #Police log
- * Richard Hinkley, 46, of 857 #Upper St. No. 1, Turner, operating under the #influence, 9:45 p.m. Saturday on Upper Street, Turner, by #Androscoggin County Sheriff's Department.
- The #Lewiston Sun Journal - Mar 10 07:25pm
- DISTRICT COURT 3-14-13
- '€¢ Mary Burns, #49, 6 Andrews St.., North Easton, motion to dismiss denied. Charged with #operating under the influence of alcohol, two #counts of OUI child endangerment, negligent operation of a vehicle and #marked lanes violation. Jury trial is scheduled to start May 21.
- The Taunton Gazette - Mar 13 09:43pm
- Inebriated Motorists Face Penalty
- MANILA, Philippines --- The City government #has announced that any person in the city caught operating a #motor vehicle under the influence of alcohol will be #penalized.
- Manila Bulletin via Yahoo! Philippines #News - Mar 04 05:08am
- #Wilton Man Charged With Driving Under The #Influence
- DANBURY, Conn. '€“ A #three-car accident on White Street resulted in several injuries and one #driver was charged with driving under the influence by #the Danbury police. Officers who arrived on the scene at about #8:40 p.m. reported that one driver, a 32-year-old Wilton man, had #...
- The Daily Wilton - Mar 11 #09:43am
- Waterville District Court cases, Jan. 21-15, 2013
- The following cases were closed from Jan. 21 to #Jan. 25, 2013, in Waterville District Court.
- Morning Sentinel - Mar 15 #06:57pm
- Waterville District Court, Jan. 7-11, 2013 - #Morning Sentinel
- all 4 news articles
Top DUI News, Saturday, March 16th, 2013
- OVI checkpoint set for Friday evening #in Stark County
- The Ohio Highway Patrol'€™s #Canton Post has announced there will be an OVI checkpoint in Stark #County Friday evening, though it did not specify the location of the #checkpoint. That information will be released Friday.
- The Canton Repository - Mar 14 08:01am
- 22 #OVI arrests in Lorain over past 2 wks.
- Troopers have made 109 OVI arrests in Lorain County #thus far, part of an increased focus on impaired driving.
- News Channel 5 Cleveland - Mar 06 #09:14am
- Patrols out in force looking for drunks
- Several OVI checkpoints are planned throughout the #weekend, including one in Greene County that will be announced Saturday #morning. There is also one planned in Clay Township.
- WDTN-TV 2 Dayton - Mar 15 07:31pm
- #Municipal Court
- CASES CALLED TUESDAY #INCLUDED: Rodney K. Paxson, 56, of Minster, two counts OVI, display #of license plates, no seat belt, innocent, continued. Stephen E. Pennington, #58, of 3144 Vester Ave., OVI, guilty, continued. Billy Joe Reffett, #31, of 509 E. Euclid Ave., OVI, open container/vehicle, speed, #innocent, continued. Samuel L. Shulze, 23, of Fairborn, criminal trespass, #innocent, continued ...
- Springfield News-Sun - Mar 13 #12:08pm
- Drunk-driving checkpoint #announced
- Police will set up a #drunk-driving checkpoint in Mariemont on Saturday, the Hamilton County #OVI Task Force announced.
- WCPO Cincinnati - #Mar 15 07:12am
- Zack Reed'€™s #OVI History Revealed
- CLEVELAND'€“ The #OVI arrest of Cleveland City Councilman Zack Reed early Tuesday #morning was Reed'€™s third arrest for drinking and...
- FOX 8 Cleveland - Mar 05 05:44pm
- OSHP targeting OVI drivers over St. Patrick's Day #weekend
- The Ohio State Highway Patrol will #beef up patrols on the road this weekend for St. Patrick's Day #celebrations, and troopers are focused on drunken driving arrests this year #to protect drivers. Troopers will be paid federal overtime money to man the #streets and look out for impaired drivers. So far, there is no targeted area #for drunken driving in Jefferson County, said Sgt. Shawn Yoho, of OSHP #...
- WTOV 9 Steubenville - Mar 15 #02:51pm
- Highway Patrol: Ohio #drunken driving arrests up, crashes down in 2012; Lorain County No. 2 for #arrests
- The State Highway Patrol is happy #to announce that a slight increase in drunken driving arrests may have #significantly reduced the number of OVI-related crashes in 2012. #According to numbers released yesterday, OVI arrests were up 3 #percent in 2012, and OVI-related crashes decreased by 14 percent. #Throughout 2012 troopers made 24,520 OVI arrests statewide. [...] #Click here to read this story on ...
- The #Chronicle-Telegram - Mar 13 04:57am
- OVI arrests increased in 2012, troopers report
- Ohio Highway Patrol troopers made more arrests for impaired #driving in 2012 while at the same time reporting fewer impaired-driving #related crashes.
- Zanesville Times Recorder - Mar 06 #07:27am
- OVI arrests up, OVI #crashes down in 2012
- OHIO VALLEY '€” As part #of the Ohio State Highway Patrol'€™s mantra '€” Trooper Shield '€” and their #ongoing effort to contribute to a safer Ohio, troopers have had an increased #focus on impaired driving ...
- Gallipolis Daily #Tribune - Mar 04 10:15pm
Top DUI News, Friday, March 15th, 2013
- #OWI Hunter is Stepping Aside
- A week #after we introduced you to an Appleton man who hunts for drunk drivers on #Fox Valley roads, he posted on his OWI Hunter Facebook that he's #stepping aside. "This announcement may seem abrupt...".
- WBAY Green Bay - Mar 08 01:48pm
- Crime #Report -- Ankeny
- South Ankeny Boulevard and #Southeast Oralabor Road, Feb. 28 - A 25-year-old Des Moines woman was #arrested for OWI.
- The Des Moines Register - 2 #hours, 16 minutes ago
- With co-sponsors, OWI bills press #on
- A push for tougher drunken driving laws #is receiving more support. Some local lawmakers say Wisconsin has some of #the most lenient OWI laws in the country. While others say changing #the laws can only do so much.
- FOX 11 Green Bay - Mar #11 04:53pm
- Owi - News #Images
- New bills would toughen OWI penalties - WISN #- Milwaukee Videos via Yahoo! #News
- OWI Task Force Stop Leads to Drug Arrest in Brown #County
- Officers report a stop in Brown #County led to the discovery of more than 30 grams of marijuana.
- WBAY Green Bay - Mar 08 07:43am
- Woman accused of impersonating sister during OWI #arrest
- KENOSHA (WITI) '€” 27-year-old Brianne #Ziemba of Kenosha has been charged in connection with an incident in which #she impersonated...
- FOX 6 Milwaukee - Mar 12 #03:43pm
- Lomira man headed to prison for 8th OWI
- JUNEAU '€“ A 42-year-old Lomira man was sentenced by Judge #Steven Bauer to 40 months incarceration after being found guilty of his #eighth offense of operating a motor vehicle while intoxicated.
- Beaver Dam Daily Citizen - Mar 14 #11:14pm
- 2 Counties to Deploy OWI Task Forces #Tonight
- The Brown County and Manitowoc #County OWI Task Forces will deploy Thursday evening.
- WBAY Green Bay - Mar 07 07:59am
- Officer #arrested on OWI charge
- A Shelbyville #police officer has been suspended without pay after his arrest on a drunken #driving charge.
- WRTV Indianapolis - Mar 12 #08:55am
- OWI #Checkpoint Scheduled
- On Saturday, March 16, #2013, between the hours of 9:00 pm and 3:00 am, the Lafayette Police #Department will be conducting an OWI Checkpoint within the #incorporated limits of Lafayette.
- KLFY Lafayette - #Mar 14 03:16pm
- OWI Task Force Backs Off on #Compliance Checks
- After lots of upsetting #feedback, the OWI Task Force is sticking to the streets.
- NBC26 Green Bay - Feb 21 #04:43pm
Top DUI News, Thursday, March 14th, 2013
- DWI bills get new life with bipartisan #support
- A measure that would increase #penalties for habitual DWI offenders has been resuscitated as part of #a bipartisan bill.
- Rio Rancho Observer - Mar 09 #11:19pm
- Oswego County to Participate in #Statewide STOP-DWI St. Patrick'€™s Day
- Oswego County STOP-DWI Coordinator Robert Lighthall #announced today that Oswego County police agencies will participate in a #special enforcement effort to crackdown on impaired driving. The statewide #STOP-DWI Crackdown efforts start on March 15 and will end on March #18. Continue reading '†’ The post Oswego County to Participate in Statewide #STOP-DWI St. Patrick'€™s Day appeared first on Oswego ...
- Oswego County Today - Mar 13 10:34am
- LSU-Alabama DWI checkpoint begins legal #battle
- Baton Rouge attorney Franz Borghardt #represents two of 30 people who were arrested for DWI after the #LSU/ALABAMA football game last November. A police DWI check point was #set up on Ben Hur Avenue near the campus that day.
- WAFB Baton Rouge - Mar 13 03:57pm
- DWI Task Force busy this month around Montgomery #County
- The Montgomery County DWI Task #Force is conducting its No Refusal program starting tonight and continuing #through Saturday night. The program resumes Thursday, March 14 and continues #through St. Patrick'€™s Day on Sunday, March 17.
- The Cypress Creek Mirror - Mar 08 #07:12am
- DWI Task Force busy this month around #county - The Conroe Courier
- Regional DWI Task Force continues - Sugar Land Sun
- all 6 news articles
- Mass #. man facing charges of DWI, driving wrong way, carrying stolen #guns
- NASHUA - A Massachusetts man, arrested #last month for DWI after he was stopped for driving the wrong way on #Medical Center Drive, is now facing stolen weapons charges.
- New Hampshire Union Leader - Mar 13 #06:58am
- Newark man charged #with aggravated DWI
- A Newark man is #charged with aggravated DWI after sheriff's deputies say he was found #asleep in his truck and then tried to drive off...
- News 10 NBC Rochester - Mar 13 06:22am
- H-GAC Continuing #Regional DWI Task Force
- The #Houston-Galveston Area Council announced the March dates for the Regional #DWI Task Force. The Regional DWI Task Force will operate on #the nights of March 15-16 to cut down on driving while intoxicated
- The Pasadena Citizen - Mar 11 10:15am
- DWI patrols out for St. Patrick's Day #weekend
- (WBNG Binghamton) With people #expected to be out enjoying the St. Patrick's Day weekend, law #enforcement throughout Broome County will be taking extra steps to keep the #roadways safe.
- WBNG Binghamton - Mar 13 #09:07pm
- DWI #hunter coming to Portsmouth police, thanks to grant money
- PORTSMOUTH '€” The city's police force is using $43,000 in #grant money to crack down on speeders, drunken drivers and red light-running #motorists.
- Portsmouth Herald - Mar 07 #10:59am
- Ontario County to participate in #STOP-DWI crackdown
- Ontario County #STOP-DWI Coordinator Dru Malavase announced Monday that all Ontario #County police agencies will participate in a special statewide enforcement #effort to crack down on impaired driving.
- Victor Post #- Mar 11 04:19pm
Top DUI News, Wednesday, March 13th, 2013
- #Driver charged with DUI in crash that injured two children, Fairfax #County police officer
- This post has been #updated. A driver has been charged with DUI after rear-ending a #police cruiser Monday night, a crash that injured an officer and two young #children, Fairfax County police said. Authorities said 26-year-old Dianna #Holloway was driving on eastbound I-66 near Monument Drive shortly after 10 #p.m. when she struck the police cruiser from behind. Read full article #>>
- Washington Post - Mar 12 #04:51am
- DUI suspect hits car, blames #bystander
- A DUI suspect who allegedly hit #a parked car Thursday initially told officers that he didn't know how #his car ended up where it did.
- Arizona Daily Sun - Mar 11 #05:42pm
- Woman Suspected of DUI Rear-Ends Patrol #Car - FOX40 Sacramento
- all 2 news articles
- DUI checkpoints planned in Adams, York #this week
- St. Patrick's Day has become #a popular "night out" to celebrate with friends and #family.
- The Evening Sun - Mar 12 #12:01pm
- Austin Seferian-Jenkins on DUI: I will take full responsibility
- Washington Huskies tight end Austin Seferian-Jenkins released #a statement through the university following his arrest for DUI: #Coach Sarkisian holds our team to high standards on and off the field, and I #fell short of those standards this weekend. I apologize for letting down my #family, my team and the entire University of Washington community. I will #take full responsibility for my actions and ...
- SB #Nation - Mar 12 06:00am
- Cop #charged with DUI made threats, authorities say
- A PHILADELPHIA police officer drove drunk Monday night, #crashed into two cars in Southwest Philadelphia, then threatened the #occupants of the other cars, authorities said Tuesday.
- Philly.com - Mar 13 12:41am
- DUI, drug possession among charges in crash
- A man was arrested in connection with a Saturday crash on #Interstate 10 near Kino Parkway.
- Arizona Daily Star - #Mar 13 12:00am
- Man charged with DUI in car ramming at #strip club
- LOS ANGELES'€”Los Angeles County #prosecutors have charged a man with drunken driving after he allegedly #smashed his BMW into two men standing outside a strip club, leading to leg #amputations for both victims.
- Denver Post - Mar 12 #06:00pm
- Philadelphia cop charged with DUI after #crash
- Philadelphia police Officer Joseph #Kelly is facing DUI charges after he was involved in a traffic #crash.
- Philly.com - Mar 12 #08:57am
- Washington star tight end Austin Seferian-Jenkins #arrested for DUI
- Washington tight #end Austin Seferian-Jenkins, one of the best tight ends in the country and a #potential 2014 first-round draft pick, was arrested for DUI in #Seattle on Saturday after a police officer came upon his crashed vehicle in #an '€¦ Continue reading '†’
- Dr. Saturday via Yahoo! #Sports - Mar 11 11:33am
- Cop arrested for DUI threatened other drivers, authorities #say
- A Philadelphia police officer drove #drunk Monday night, crashed into two cars in Southwest Philadelphia, and #then threatened the occupants of the other cars, authorities said #Tuesday.
- Philly.com - Mar 12 #03:00pm
- Boston Red Sox pitcher Drake Britton #was arrested Saturday morning and charged with reckless driving, #driving under the influence and property damage, #according to the Lee County Sheriff's office, as reported by #several media outlets.
- The SportsXchange via Yahoo! #Sports - Mar 05 10:11am
Top DUI News, Tuesday, March 12th, 2013
- Drunk Driving Stop Leads To Drug Bust In #Hingham
- An arrest for drunk #driving turned into a much bigger bust on Saturday night.
- CBS Boston - Mar 10 04:20pm
- Grieving step father, #senator hoping to stop more drunk driving deaths with sobriety #checkpoints
- MILWAUKEE - It'€™s a proposal #that could cut drunk driving by as much as 30 percent in its #first year.
- TMJ4 Milwaukee - Mar 11 #04:26pm
- Buzzed Driving Is Drunk #Driving
- Targeting Impaired Drivers #March 14-17
- KTTS 94.7 - Mar 11 #10:46pm
- Drunk driving suspected as ATV smashes into #house
- A young man in western Newfoundland #is facing charges of impaired driving after he drove his all-terrain #vehicle into a house.
- CBC via Yahoo! Canada News - #Mar 11 03:38am
- CFT: Seferian-Jenkins cited for #drunk driving
- CFT: Citing #school and law enforcement sources, the Seattle Times reports that #Washington tight end Austin Seferian-Jenkins was cited for drunk #driving late Saturday night.
- MSNBC - Mar 10 #09:46pm
- Drunk #Driving Accident Survivors Speak to Students
- As friends and family mourn the loss of Victor Regalado #Junior, the 18-year-old killed in a suspected drunk driving #accident Sunday, a group of former Palm Desert High School students are #warning freshmen about the incredible dangers of drinking and #driving.
- KMIR 6 Palm Springs - Mar 08 #05:42pm
- Copenhagen shop sells Nicklas Bendtner #drunk-driving toy set
- Earlier #this week, Arsenal striker Nicklas Bendtner, currently on loan at Juventus, #was caught driving on the wrong side of the road in Copenhagen with a #blood alcohol level 3.5 times the legal limit (Bendtner said it was only a '€¦ #Continue reading '†’
- Dirty Tackle via Yahoo! Sports - #Mar 08 11:32am
- Drunk driving suspected #in Quincy official's crash
- Weymouth #Police cited Helen Murphy of Quincy, Mayor Thomas Koch'€™s director of #operations, for drunk driving after her car struck a guardrail #on the Fore River Bridge.
- Weymouth News - Mar 10 #09:59am
- Drunk driving jumps in #March, and HPD is ready
- Drunk #driving jumps in March, and HPD is ready Houston Chronicle Copyright #2013 Houston Chronicle. All rights reserved. This material may not be #published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. Published 2:03 pm, #Thursday, February 28, 2013 Heading into one of the most festive months of #the year in the Houston area, law enforcement agencies are teaming up to #fight drunk driving. Patrols will ...
- Houston Chronicle - Feb 28 12:26pm
- Drunk Driver Sues #Friend, Restaurants for '€˜Emotional Distress'€™
- Drunk driver sues friend: A New Mexico man serving 40 #years in prison for drunk driving sued his friend and two #restaurants for serving him drinks and allowing him to drive #drunk.
- The Epoch Times - Mar 10 #08:58am
Top DUI News, Monday, March 11th, 2013
- #Chronicle/News police reports March 17
- Abington DUI '€¦ Jeffrey S. Biel, 54, of Union Meeting Road, #Blue Bell, was charged with driving under the #influence of alcohol or a controlled substance and related charges #Feb. 1 after police observed a red Jeep Grand Cherokee make an illegal right #turn onto Mount Carmel Avenue at 9:20 p.m., police said. Police stopped #the vehicle at Mount Carmel and Chelsea avenues and detected #the odor of ...
- Times Chronicle & Glenside #News & The Globe - Mar 17 10:16pm
- Public Spirit police reports March #17
- Abington DUI '€¦ Jeffrey S. Biel, 54, of #Union Meeting Road, Blue Bell, was charged with driving under #the influence of alcohol or a controlled substance and related #charges Feb. 1 after police observed a red Jeep Grand Cherokee make an #illegal right turn onto Mount Carmel Avenue at 9:20 p.m., police said. #Police stopped the vehicle at Mount Carmel and Chelsea avenues and #detected the odor of ...
- Public Spirit & The #Willow Grove Guide - Mar 17 10:09pm
- SALINE CRIME BRIEFS: Man arrested for #driving under influence of drugs, FedEx driver bitten #by pit bull while ...
- Man arrested for #driving under influence of drugs
- The Saline Reporter - 27 minutes ago
- Washington's #Seferian-Jenkins arrested for DUI
- SEATTLE (AP) -- #Seattle police say University of Washington standout tight end Austin #Seferian-Jenkins was arrested for suspicion of driving under #the influence Saturday night.
- The Associated Press via Yahoo! Sports - Mar 11 #06:21am
- Washington #suspends Seferian-Jenkins indefinitely
- SEATTLE (AP) -- #Washington has suspended star tight end Austin Seferian-Jenkins indefinitely #following his weekend arrest for suspicion of driving under #the influence.
- The #Associated Press via Yahoo! Sports - Mar 13 06:27am
- Tulsa man facing charges after allegedly #driving under the influence with children in his #vehicle
- Charges were filed against a Tulsa man #after he reportedly drove under the influence while #four small children were in his vehicle.
- Tulsa World - Mar 16 03:57pm
- Police: #Woman leaves scene after hit and run
- Sarah #A. Smith, 26, of Burlington is facing charge of leaving the scene of #an accident and driving while under the #influence following a hit-and-run accident early Sunday, Burlington #police said.
- The Burlington Free Press - 2 hours, 24 #minutes ago
- WWE Wrestler Arrested and Charged With Driving #Under The Influence For A Second #Time
- SmackDown wrestler Jimmy Uso was #arrested Wednesday at 12:47 p.m. in Hillsborough County, Florida, and #charged with driving under the influence, #according to the official website of the Hillsborough County #Sheriff's Office.
- Lords of Pain - Mar 14 #10:04am
- Monday March 18, 2013
- BENNINGTON -- Authorities netted multiple driving #under the influence arrests over the St. #Patrick'€™s Day weekend. In separate written releases, Vermont State Police #reported at least four motorists in the area charged with #driving under the influence as of early Sunday #evening.
- Bennington Banner - Mar 18 #01:00am
- Temecula checkpoint nabs two
- Temecula #police arrested one person for driving under the #influence and sent 15 unlicensed drivers to court this weekend during #a DUI checkpoint that took place from 9:00 p.m. Saturday until 3:00 a.m. #Sunday, officials said.
- Southwest #Riverside News Network - Mar 17 04:44pm
- Fifteen drivers sent to #court, two arrested... - Southwest Riverside #News Network
- Fifteen drivers sent to #court, one arrested... - Southwest Riverside #News Network
- Man arrest after police chase at DUI #checkpoint - KCRA 3 Sacramento
- all 4 news articles
Stories of the WeekSkip to Content
March 4th - March 10thColorado Explores the Cloudy Future of Driving While High
February 25th - March 3rdUtah trooper accused of making bogus DUI arrests
February 18th - February 24thOVI Driver, Beer Supplier Each Charged In Athens OVI Crash
February 11th - February 17thMerrimack police arrest man for allegedly being too impaired to navigate drive-thru
February 4th - February 10thDrunk man charged drunk driving inside FL Walmart
January 28ty - February 3rdColo. offense can't be used to enhance Neb. DUI sentence
January 21st - January 27thMan charged with 11th OWI uses insanity plea
January 14th - January 20thDenver police officer charged with DUI hired despite prior conviction
January 7th - January 13thDepardieu Blows Off Prosecutor, Will Stand Trial for Drunk Driving
December 31st - January 6thOver 800 booked in Mumbai for drunk driving
2011 Stories of the Year : DUI at the End of the World 2012
2011 Stories of the Year : Snared By Draconian Drunk Driving Laws
2010 Stories of the Year : Party On
2009 Stories of the Year : Over the Legal Limit 2009
2008 Stories of the Year : Drunk Driving Bonanza 2008
2007 Stories of the Year : The Best and Worst of 2007END
Back to Colorado DUI Front Page