Law Office of Jim Forslund
Top DUI News for the Week of February 25th - March 3rd in the year Two Thousand and Thirteen
- Sunday, March 3rd, 2013
Key figure in OWI bribery scandal indicted
Robert Williamson, the key figure in the OWI bribery scandal at the district attorney's office, was indicted Thursday on federal charges including one count of conspiracy, six counts of bribery for operating a pay-for-plea scheme, one count of Social Security fraud and one count of making a false statement.
- Saturday, March 2nd, 2013
DWI charge for TV director
DWI charge for TV director Times Union Copyright 2013 Times Union. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. Updated 8:47 pm, Thursday, February 28, 2013 ALBANY — The news director at television stations WTEN and WXXA, the region's ABC and Fox affiliates, was charged early Thursday with driving drunk after allegedly leaving his lane and ...
- Friday, March 1st, 2013
Utah trooper accused of making bogus DUI arrests
During her 10 years as a Utah state trooper, Lisa Steed built a reputation as an officer with a knack for nabbing drunken motorists in a state with a long tradition of teetotaling and some of the nation's strictest liquor laws.
- Thursday, February 28th, 2013
Suspended South Bend cop accused of driving drunk again
LAPORTE — A South Bend police officer who is currently suspended from police duties in connection with a drunk driving arrest was arrested again in LaPorte County on suspicion of driving while intoxicated, according to charges filed Monday.
- Wednesday, February 27th, 2013
Police: Car jumps curb, driver arrested for 4th OWI
A Madison man was arrested on numerous charges after an officer witnessed his car jump a curb and speed out of a bar’s parking lot, according to Madison police. Police were called to the High Noon Saloon at 701 E Washington Ave., at 6:50 p.m. Sunday for reports of an impaired man who refused to pay a cover charge. An employee told the officer the man was too impaired to drive. The man couldn't ...
- Tuesday, February 26th, 2013
Police: Domestic incident leads to 9th OWI arrest
A Beloit man was arrested on several charges, including ninth offense operating a vehicle while intoxicated, following a domestic violence incident Saturday evening, Janesville police said. Janesville police responded shortly after 6 p.m. to a domestic-related disturbance at a home in the 100 block of Royal Court. Police said the suspect, identified as Shane Allen Clark, 39, was making threats ...
- Monday, February 25th, 2013
Stand-up comedian killed in Durham DWI crash
Durham police charged a High Point man with driving while impaired in a two-car crash early Sunday that killed a stand-up comedian who had been performing in the area.
Top DUI News, Sunday, March 3rd, 2013
- OWI Task Force Backs Off on #Compliance Checks
- After lots of upsetting #feedback, the OWI Task Force is sticking to the streets.
- NBC26 Green Bay - Feb 21 04:43pm
- OWI Task Force Keeps Their Eyes On #the Road
- Just 48 hours after Action Two News told #you about a plan to have Brown County OWI Task Force members do #compliance checks at bars, we've learned that idea is now off the #table.
- WBAY Green Bay - Feb 21 #03:40pm
- OWI Task Force credited for safer #roads - Green Bay #Press-Gazette
- Video: Brown County OWI Task Force - Green Bay Press-Gazette
- all 3 news articles
- Williamson indicted for bribes in exchange #for favorable OWI case resolution
- Today, a federal grand jury indicted private investigator #Robert Williamson, 64, of Lafayette on one count of conspiracy, six counts #of bribery for operating a pay-for-plea scheme that garnered favorable #treatment for defendants charged with state violations of operating while #intoxicated (OWI), and one count of Social Security Fraud for #claiming Social Security payments while not reporting ...
- KATC 3 Lafayette - Feb 28 03:28pm
- OWI Task Force Takes Mission Off Road, Into #Bars
- The Brown County OWI Task Force #is trying a new, preventive measure to look for drunk drivers before they #even leave the bars.
- WBAY Green Bay - Feb 19 #08:20pm
- Meteorologist charged with #OWI
- SOUTH BEND -- St. Joseph County #prosecutors have filed formal charges against a local meteorologist #suspected of drunken driving.
- South Bend Tribune - #Mar 02 05:13am
- Iowa school administrator quits after OWI #arrest
- Iowa school administrator quits #after OWI arrest SIOUX CITY, Iowa (AP) '€” A Sioux City high school #administrator has resigned following his arrest on suspicion of drunken #driving. A court affidavit says Veatch failed field sobriety tests and #recorded a blood alcohol content of nearly twice the legal limit in a breath #test.
- San Francisco Chronicle - Feb 28 #05:32am
- More OWI patrols in works
- Reedsburg #police will have extra patrols on duty from Monday through March 20 to #combat drunken driving and promote safety belt use.
- Reedsburg Times-Press - Mar 01 08:03pm
- OWI #checkpoint to be held Friday
- An OWI #checkpoint is scheduled for Friday night, between the hours of 9 p.m. and 3 #a.m. in the incorporated limits of Lafayette, according to a news release #from the Lafayette Police Department
- The Lafayette #Daily Advertiser - Feb 20 09:15am
- Key figure in OWI #bribery scandal indicted
- Robert Williamson, the #key figure in the OWI bribery scandal at the district attorney's #office, was indicted Thursday on federal charges including one count of #conspiracy, six counts of bribery for operating a pay-for-plea scheme, one #count of Social Security fraud and one count of making a false #statement.
- Opelousas Daily World - #Mar 01 12:44am
- UPDATED: Key figure in OWI bribery scandal #in... - The Lafayette Daily #Advertiser
- Plea #in OWI bribery case - KATC 3 #Lafayette
- Fourth guilty plea in OWI bribery #scheme - The Lafayette Daily #Advertiser
- all 4 news articles
- Our View: #Make first OWI a crime
- Overnight on #New Year's Eve, the Wausau Police Department arrested nine people on #drunken driving charges.
- Wausau Daily Herald - Mar 03 #02:46am
- all 4 news articles
Top DUI News, Saturday, March 2nd, 2013
- #Parade day DWI crackdown
- This #weekend is one of the busiest for Binghamton bars, but while many are #enjoying green beer, police and Stop DWI officials will be cracking #down on drunk driving. Our Elyse Mickalonis has more on what they're #doing all weekend to keep people safe.
- YNN Syracuse - #Mar 01 03:53pm
- Warrensburg man charged with #aggravated DWI
- Warrensburg man charged #with aggravated DWI Times Union Copyright 2013 Times Union. All #rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or #redistributed. Published 8:51 am, Friday, March 1, 2013 Not long after that #report just before 11 p.m., deputies located the vehicle and its driver, #Robert M. Olden, who submitted to a breath-alcohol test that revealed his #blood ...
- Albany Times Union - Mar #01 06:23am
- House bill proposes stricter DWI law - #KTHV Little Rock
- Monroe police schedule DWI checkpoints - The News-Star
- Arkansas #House Bill Proposes Stricter DWI Law - #KOLR - KSFX Ozarks
- all 26 news articles
- Westlake man accused of fourth-offense DWI
- A Westlake man was booked Thursday on fourth offense #DWI, according to a news release from the Calcasieu Parish #Sheriff's Office.
- KPLC Lake Charles - Feb 28 #02:03pm
- DWI charge for TV director
- DWI charge for TV director Times Union Copyright 2013 #Times Union. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, #broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. Updated 8:47 pm, Thursday, February #28, 2013 ALBANY '€” The news director at television stations WTEN and WXXA, #the region's ABC and Fox affiliates, was charged early Thursday with #driving drunk after allegedly leaving his lane and ...
- Albany Times Union - Feb 28 06:25pm
- #DWI arrests refuse blood alcohol tests
- Erie County Sheriff's made three DWI arrests Sunday #morning in Elma, Amherst, and Sardinia in which all three men refused all #blood alcohol tests.
- WIVB Buffalo - Feb 24 #10:27am
- DWI case against former Miss #Las Cruces granted continuance
- LAS CRUCES '€” #The aggravated DWI case against a former Miss Las Cruces remains in #Magistrate Court after a judge on Monday granted a continuance in the #case.
- Las Cruces Sun-News - Feb 27 #01:46am
- '€˜DWI'€™ kills Qns. man, 76
- A drunken driver killed a pedestrian in Queens yesterday, cops #said.John Eberling, 76, of Richmond Hill, was crossing Jamaica Avenue near #80th Street at 4:30 p.m. when he was struck by a Nissan Pathfinder, police #said.The driver, Viveshdyal Thakoordyal, 47, was charged with DWI and #vehicular...
- New York Post - Feb 27 #11:20pm
- DWI crackdown scheduled for Parade Day weekend
- A 23-year-old Windsor woman was arrested Feb. - 1:54 pm The #man believed to have held a Vestal mother of two at knifepoint during a #daytime home invasion...
- Press & Sun-Bulletin - Mar #01 11:09am
- Riverhead officer honored again as top #DWI cop
- Riverhead Town Police #Officer Timothy Murphy was honored once more as one of Suffolk County'€™s top #cops in DWI arrests.
- The Riverhead News-Review #- Feb 27 03:51pm
- DWI Task Force in action
- The Conroe Courier - Mar 01 #09:47pm
- Briefs: Candidates sought for advisory com...#- Minneapolis-St. Paul Star Tribune
- all 2 news articles
Top DUI News, Friday, March 1st, 2013
- DUI bill passes #state House
- Two DUI bills will be #crossing over after House Bill 1302 received approval Wednesday.
- Williston Herald - Feb 28 09:07am
- DUI #summit touts prevention tactics for cities
- IRVINE '€“ A DUI fatality statistic is not just a number #on a page. It is a human being: A daughter, a son, a parent, a teacher, a #friend. That set the tone of the Orange County DUI Summit at #Concordia University on Wednesday, and it came from...
- Irvine World News - Feb 28 12:15am
- Cop #accused of padding DUI arrests pleads not guilty
- The former Des Plaines police commander accused of padding #DUI arrest records to obtain federal grant money pleaded not guilty #in federal court today, authorities said.
- Chicago #Tribune - Feb 27 01:35pm
- Post-DUI Insurance is Complicated
- A DUI greatly complicates car insurance. Here's how #to obtain an SR-22 and get back on the road.
- FOX #Business - Feb 22 06:14am
- Former West #Chicago man gets 10 years for 11th DUI
- A former West Chicago resident who has racked up 11 #drunken-driving convictions was sentenced to 10 years in prison Thursday for #a 2012 DUI near Sugar Grove, authorities said.
- Chicago Tribune - Feb 28 04:18pm
- New #DUI charge for man in 1999 drunken-driving crash that killed mother, #kids
- McHenry County prosecutors filed a felony #DUI charge against a parolee who spent nearly 12 years in prison for #a 1999 drunken-driving crash that killed a mother and her three children. #The new charge alleges that Walter Depner, 61, of Mount Prospect, was #driving under the influence of a prescription medication when he was #arrested Sunday night in far northwest suburban Lakemoor. If convicted #...
- Chicago Sun-Times - Feb 28 #01:33pm
- PD: DUI suspect booked after dragging #Phoenix officer - CBS 5 #Phoenix
- Warrant issued in DUI #accident - Coeur d'Alene #Press
- Man who killed two in DUI will be #sentenced Friday - Merced #Sun-Star
- all 78 news articles
- DUI/driver's License Checkpoint Planned this #Friday
- The Goleta Traffic Unit will be #conducting a DUI/driver's License Checkpoint on Friday March 1st, at #an undisclosed location within the city limits between the hours of 7:00 pm #and 3:00 am.
- Santa Barbara Independent - Feb 28 #06:57pm
- Utah trooper accused of making bogus #DUI arrests
- During her 10 years as a #Utah state trooper, Lisa Steed built a reputation as an officer with a knack #for nabbing drunken motorists in a state with a long tradition of #teetotaling and some of the nation's strictest liquor laws.
- Fox News - Feb 22 01:33am
- DUI Task Force Reveals Annual #Report
- BOZEMAN - The Gallatin County #DUI Task Force is expected to reveal the number of DUI #citations in the county from 2011 to 2012. The DUI Task Force will #present those findings in its annual report before Bozeman City #Commissioners on Monday.
- ABC Montana - Feb 28 #12:38pm
- Bobby Brown sentenced to 55 days #for last year's second DUI
- Bobby #Brown was sentenced Tuesday to 55 days in jail and four years' informal #probation after pleading no contest to a DUI charge '€” one of two such #arrests he had last year.
- Los Angeles Times - Feb 27 #12:30pm
Top DUI News, Thursday, February 28th, 2013
- Man arrested on drunk #driving charges after fatal wreck last summer
- Authorities have made an arrest in connection with a #drunk driving accident that caused the death #of woman.
- 14 WFIE Evansville - Feb 27 #07:31am
- Drunk driving earns man 13-year prison #sentence
- A 38-year-old Gardnerville man was #sentenced Tuesday to 131'„2 years in Nevada state prison for drunk #driving with a prior felony conviction. District Judge Tod Young told #John Herron he must serve a minimum of 40 months before he is eligible for #parole.
- The Record-Courier - Feb 27 #08:09am
- Suspended South #Bend cop accused of driving drunk again
- LAPORTE '€” A South Bend police officer who is currently #suspended from police duties in connection with a drunk #driving arrest was arrested again in LaPorte County on suspicion of #driving while intoxicated, according to charges filed #Monday.
- South Bend Tribune - Feb 26 #05:36pm
- Man driving drunk at 142 #mph sentenced to community service
- A #Shorewood man who authorities said was driving drunk at 142 #mph when he crashed his 2008 Dodge Charger was sentenced Monday to court #supervision and community service work. Dean Suominen, 37, avoided a #possible jail term by pleading guilty to drunken driving and reckless #driving charges stemming from the Jan. 10, 2012, crash in Naperville. #Suominen was driving on Ogden Avenue in the western ...
- Chicago Sun-Times - Feb 26 03:36pm
- Pregnant N.W.T. woman sentenced for theft, drunk #driving
- A pregnant woman from Fort #Resolution, N.W.T., has pleaded guilty to stealing a car and driving #while under the influence of alcohol.
- CBC via Yahoo! #Canada News - Feb 27 04:59pm
- Woman arrested for drunk #driving in Braintree
- Fanny Y. Wong, #53, of Randolph was arrested early in the morning of Feb. 13 for #drunk driving after allegedly driving off the road on #West Street near the Randolph town line.
- Braintree #Forum - Feb 27 11:52am
- No jail for man #accused of driving drunk at 142 mph
- A man who officials said was driving more than 140 mph #with a blood alcohol level more than twice the legal limit has avoided jail #time after pleading guilty to misdemeanor DUI and reckless #driving.
- Chicago Tribune - Feb 26 #01:31pm
- Truckie arrested for drunk #driving
- A TRUCK driver allegedly caught #driving in the emergency lane of the South Eastern Freeway has been #charged with drink driving.
- Adelaide Now - Feb 26 10:07pm
- Driving with a cold could #be worse than driving drunk - CBS #46 News Atlanta
- Bartender fired for calling police on drunk #driving patron - #ClickOnDetroit
- New #charges for Albany officer accused of crashing while ... - FOX 23 News Albany
- all 17 news #articles
- Former firefighter #charged with driving drunk, hitting man
- A former firefighter is accused of driving drunk #and hitting a man with his plow.
- FOX 23 News Albany - #Feb 27 05:00pm
- Brockton repeat #drunk driver gets 6 months after latest guilty #plea
- A man who has been stripped of his #driver's license 22 times has been sentenced to six months in jail for his #latest offense: driving drunk with a 7-year-old child in the #car.
- The MetroWest Daily News - Feb 26 #11:51am
Top DUI News, Wednesday, February 27th, 2013
- Impaired driving charges rise in Labrador #West
- The number of people charged with #driving while impaired took a big jump in Labrador West in #2012, according to the Royal Newfoundland Constabulary.
- CBC via Yahoo! Canada News - Feb 13 #07:11am
- Daybook: Recent drunken driving #sentencings in Jackson County area
- The #following are drinking and driving sentences from Jackson County District #Court. Defendants'€™ home towns were at the time of sentencing. Jail sentences #may be suspended. Operating while impaired means the #driver's blood alcohol level was 0.08 percent...
- The #Jackson Citizen Patriot - Feb 15 10:41am
- 12 charged with drunken #or drugged driving
- State and local police #charged 12 motorists with drunken or drugged driving after recent traffic #stops and investigations in Westchester, Rockland and Putnam counties. #Troopers made 11 of the 12 arrests.
- The Journal News #- Feb 18 05:28am
- Brunswick police blotter for Feb. 21
- Brunswick police Sunday, Feb. 10 11:12 p.m. '€” Matthew J. #McGill, 29, 3717 Ascot Drive, Brunswick, turned himself in on a warrant for #failure to appear in court. Wednesday, Feb. 13 12:53 a.m. '€” Jonathan M. #Bolton Jr., 22, 3091 Laurel Road, Brunswick, charged with operating a #vehicle while impaired, speeding, a marked lane violation and #possession of drug ... Read More
- The Medina County Gazette - Feb 21 #03:31am
- Brunswick police blotter for Jan. 31 - The Medina County Gazette
- all 3 #news articles
- 3 drove drunk or #drugged, cops say
- Motorists from Valhalla, #Pleasantville and Yorktown were charged with drunken or drugged driving #after recent traffic stops and investigations, according to state and local #police.
- The Journal News - Feb 26 #05:09am
- Police: Car #jumps curb, driver arrested for 4th OWI
- A #Madison man was arrested on numerous charges after an officer witnessed his #car jump a curb and speed out of a bar's parking lot, according to Madison #police. Police were called to the High Noon Saloon at 701 E Washington Ave., #at 6:50 p.m. Sunday for reports of an impaired man who refused to pay #a cover charge. An employee told the officer the man was too impaired #to drive. The man couldn't ...
- WISC-TV Madison - Feb #25 02:06pm
- Elyria man with 6 OVI convictions cited a 7th #time
- ELYRIA '€” An Elyria man, who has six #drunken driving convictions, was arrested again on Saturday about 6:30 a.m. #for drunken driving.
- The Morning Journal - Feb 26 #12:08am
- 6 #charged with drunken or drugged driving
- Six #motorists were charged with drunken or drugged driving after recent traffic #stops in Westchester and Putnam counties, state and local police #said.
- The Journal News - Feb 20 #05:39am
- 5 #charged with drunken or drugged driving - The #Journal News
- all 4 #news articles
- Newport News police to have enhanced DUI #patrols
- NEWPORT NEWS Police will conduct a #series of enhanced DUI patrols beginning Friday. Newport News will have #additional officers focusing their patrol activities in areas where #motorists are more likely to be operating their vehicles while #impaired by alcohol or drugs, a police news release said. The #operations will last from 9 p.m. to 3 a.m. on Friday, Saturday and #Sunday.
- The Virginian-Pilot - Feb 13 #10:36am
- Man sentenced to prison for 9th OWI
- JUNEAU '€“ A 52-year-old Kewaunee man was sentenced to three #years in prison after being convicted of his ninth offense of driving #while impaired after a hit and run in the Hardee'€™s #drive-throug'€¦
- Beaver Dam Daily Citizen - Feb 14 #07:22pm
Top DUI News, Tuesday, February 26th, 2013
- Stateline Area News in #Brief
- JANESVILLE '€” A Beloit man was #arrested Saturday in Janesville for his ninth operating while #intoxicated (OWI) offense.
- Beloit Daily News - #Feb 25 02:08pm
- Bangor man arrested for #operating while intoxicated after crashing vehicle into #utility pole in Bangor Township
- The man, #whose name is being withheld pending arraignment, was driving west bound #near the 62000 block of M-43 in Bangor Township when he ran off the roadway, #struck the pole and overturned his car.
- The Kalamazoo #Gazette - Feb 23 04:29am
- Latest Woodbury County court report
- Rosa Castillo-DeCabrales, 39, of Sioux City, neglect of a #dependent person, operating while intoxicated; #sentenced Feb. 18, deferred judgment, two years probation on neglect charge, #180 days jail with 175 days suspended on OWI charge.
- Sioux City Journal - Feb 25 06:00am
- Police: Domestic incident #leads to 9th OWI arrest
- A Beloit man was #arrested on several charges, including ninth offense operating a #vehicle while intoxicated, following a domestic violence #incident Saturday evening, Janesville police said. Janesville police #responded shortly after 6 p.m. to a domestic-related disturbance at a home #in the 100 block of Royal Court. Police said the suspect, identified as #Shane Allen Clark, 39, was making threats ...
- WISC-TV #Madison - Feb 24 02:36pm
- #Janesville woman faces fifth drunken driving charge
- TOWN OF MILTON '€” A Janesville woman was arrested for an #alleged fifth offense of driving while intoxicated.
- Wisconsin State Journal - Feb 24 #07:46pm
- Man arrested for OWI, child in #vehicle
- A Green Bay man was arrested on #suspicion of his second operating while intoxicated #offense, and officers say he had a child in his vehicle.
- FOX 11 Green Bay - Feb 19 10:06am
- Janesville police #make 4th-offense and 6th-offense OWI arrests
- A Janesville man and Janesville woman were arrested in #separate cases of operating while intoxicated over the #weekend, according to Janesville police. At 11:36 p.m. on Saturday an #officer spotted a vehicle on East Racine Street and found that the driver #had outstanding warrants. The officer said the driver, Misty D. Rogers, 32, #appeared to be intoxicated. She agreed to take field sobriety tests #...
- WISC-TV Madison - Feb 18 #05:53am
- Man arrested #after morning crash
- A 20-year-old man was #arrested on operating while intoxicated charges after a #morning crash
- WLUC Marquette - Jan 28 #01:50pm
- Court #log
- Tyler Wayne Wood, 19, Winfield, #operating while intoxicated, first offense '€“ 10 days in #jail less credit for time already earned, shall successfully complete a #course for drinking drivers, shall complete a substance abuse evaluation and #any recommended treatment program, $1,250 fine plus court costs and #surcharges. Jeffrey David Rogers Jr., 25, Mt. Pleasant, assault on persons #engaged in certain ...
- Mt. Pleasant News - Feb 25 #11:35am
- Janesville woman arrested on 5th #OWI
- A Janesville woman was arrested on a #charge of fifth offense operating a vehicle while #intoxicated Sunday, the Rock County Sheriff's Office said. A Rock #County sheriff's deputy found a Ford Taurus in the ditch on the north #side of MH Townline Road in Milton Township about 12:21 p.m. Sunday. The #deputy found the driver, Lonnie Bechtolt, 49, uninjured on the road outside #of her car, according to a ...
- WISC-TV Madison - Feb #24 02:52pm
Top DUI News, Monday, February 25th, 2013
- Impaired #driving charges rise in Labrador West
- The number of people charged with driving while #impaired took a big jump in Labrador West in 2012, according to the #Royal Newfoundland Constabulary.
- CBC Newfoundland and #Labrador - Feb 13 08:24am
- Driver #charged with felony murder in fatal crash
- A #Cadillac struck and killed a woman in another vehicle on U.S. 74/76 at the #Brunswick and Columbus county line on Friday.
- The #Wilmington Star-News - Feb 23 06:42pm
- NC State football player charged with driving while #impaired
- NC State football player Logan Winkles was #arrested on Saturday in Raleigh and charged with driving while #impaired and for being under the legal drinking age and #driving after consuming alcohol.
- The News & Observer - Feb 18 10:10pm
- Child dies in #Friday crash; mother charged with DWI
- A #6-year-old girl was killed Friday in a head-on crash on Brices Creek Road #and her mother has been charged with driving while #impaired.
- New Bern Sun #Journal - Feb 23 04:29pm
- DWI Citations: Driver charged twice - The Daily Reflector
- DWI citations: Driver lost, confused - The Daily Reflector
- all 4 news #articles
- Lawyer: Woman wasn't texting in fatal #crash
- Lawyer: Woman wasn't texting in #fatal crash Times Union Copyright 2013 Times Union. All rights reserved. #This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. #Updated 7:40 pm, Thursday, February 21, 2013 HOOSICK '€” The lawyer for a town #woman arraigned Thursday on charges of manslaughter, driving #while impaired by drugs and leaving the scene of a Labor Day #crash that killed ...
- Albany Times Union - Feb 21 #05:09pm
- Group wants minimum five-year sentence for #impaired driving causing death
- In addition to a mandatory minimum sentence, Families for #Justice wants feds to redefine impaired driving causing death #in the Criminal Code as "vehicular homicide."
- News 1130 - Feb 22 07:51am
- #Stand-up comedian killed in Durham DWI crash
- Durham police charged a High Point man with driving #while impaired in a two-car crash early Sunday that killed a #stand-up comedian who had been performing in the area.
- WRAL.com Raleigh - Feb 17 07:49pm
- Officer faces DWI charge
- An #off-duty Greenville patrol officer charged early Wednesday with #driving while impaired has been placed on leave pending #an internal investigation.
- The #Daily Reflector - Feb 20 01:40pm
- Greenville face DWI charge - The Daily Reflector
- all 3 news #articles
- Cops: Man kicked Buncombe officer in #groin
- ASHEVILLE '€” A Marshall man is facing #multiple charges after police say he kicked a Buncombe County Detention #Facility officer following his arrest for driving while #impaired.
- Asheville Citizen-Times - Feb 19 #05:57am
- Craven County #arrests and citations for Feb. 12-13
- Published: #Tuesday, February 12, 2013 at 16:25 PM. Delores Mertine Anthony, 39, 614 #Glen Drive, Feb. 8, driving while impaired, failure to #reduce speed, misdemeanor child abuse, no operator's license. Officer: W.C. #Zerby Jr.
- New Bern Sun Journal - #Feb 13 12:29pm
- Craven County #arrests and citations for Feb. 5-6 - New Bern #Sun Journal
- all 4 news #articles
Stories of the WeekSkip to Content
February 18th - February 24th OVI Driver, Beer Supplier Each Charged In Athens OVI Crash
February 11th - February 17thMerrimack police arrest man for allegedly being too impaired to navigate drive-thru
February 4th - February 10thDrunk man charged drunk driving inside FL Walmart
January 28ty - February 3rdColo. offense can't be used to enhance Neb. DUI sentence
January 21st - January 27thMan charged with 11th OWI uses insanity plea
January 14th - January 20thDenver police officer charged with DUI hired despite prior conviction
January 7th - January 13thDepardieu Blows Off Prosecutor, Will Stand Trial for Drunk Driving
December 31st - January 6thOver 800 booked in Mumbai for drunk driving
2011 Stories of the Year : DUI at the End of the World 2012
2011 Stories of the Year : Snared By Draconian Drunk Driving Laws
2010 Stories of the Year : Party On
2009 Stories of the Year : Over the Legal Limit 2009
2008 Stories of the Year : Drunk Driving Bonanza 2008
2007 Stories of the Year : The Best and Worst of 2007END
Back to Colorado DUI Front Page