Law Office of Jim Forslund
Top DUI News for the Week of December 31st - January 6th in the year Two Thousand and Thirteen
- Sunday, January 6th, 2013
Man charged with OVI after snowmobile incident
Same suspect spent 2011 holiday season behind bars for driving-related miscues.
- Saturday, January 5th, 2013
OWI Enforcement Targets Snowmobilers
The Brown County Sheriff's Department will be patrolling by snowmobile this weekend. They say OWI enforcement, will be a priority, as the New Years holiday approaches.
- Friday, January 4th, 2013
Sen. Crapo Scheduled for DUI Court Appearance
Sen. Crapo facing Virginia court hearing for DUI charge
- Thursday, January 3rd, 2013
Fort Worth officer arrested on suspicion of DWI
FORT WORTH -- The Fort Worth Police Department confirmed Wednesday that an off-duty DWI enforcement officer was arrested Wednesday for suspicion of driving while intoxicated. Nicolas Ramirez was pulled over in the 1700 block of Highway 114 just before 1 a.m. after an on-duty Keller police officer noticed the SUV Ramirez was driving weaved out of its lane and onto the shoulder. Ramirez, 32 ...
- Wednesday, January 2nd, 2013
Over 800 booked in Mumbai for drunk driving
Over 800 motorists were booked in Mumbai for drunk driving on the New Year's eve and early Tuesday, police said.
- Tuesday, January 1st, 2013
Iowa educator pleads not guilty to OWI charge
An eastern Iowa school superintendent has pleaded not guilty to a misdemeanor charge of operating a vehicle while intoxicated.
- Monday, December 31st, 2012
Designated Driver Business Hopes To Curb Drunk Driving
As the holiday season continues, the partying continues right along with it. And with that partying comes impaired drivers on the road. The price of being pulled over for operating while intoxicated could cost you thousands of dollars. "There's so many fines, an increase of your insurance, missing work in order to appear in court and getting attorney's fees to represent you," Corporal Paul ...
Top DUI News, Sunday, January 6th, 2013
- Columbus City Attorney's Office #Releases Annual 'Dirty Dozen' List
- The Columbus City attorney's office has released the annual #'€˜Dirty Dozen'€™ list, which features 12 OVI suspects with warrants for #their arrest.
- WCMH Columbus - Dec 27 #01:46pm
- Two drivers cited for OVI after Canal Fulton #crash
- Canal Fulton police issued OVI #citations to two drivers within minutes early Sunday after responding to a #one-vehicle crash in the 700 block of Dan Avenue NW.
- The Canton Repository - Dec 10 07:18am
- Municipal Court
- Cases called #Friday included: Katherine Marie Brandon, 46, of 822 Selma Road, domestic #violence, innocent, continued, public defender appointed, bond $2,500. Mark #T. Buck, 50, of Port Charlotte, Fla., two counts of OVI, failure to #drive on right and seat belt, innocent, continued. Shawn A. Burns, 34, of #2035 Portage Path, assault, theft, innocent, continued Mary Clark, 50, of #Trotwood, failure ...
- Springfield News-Sun - Dec 28 #04:05pm
- AEP asking customers to pay; Judge #facing OVI; Hurricane Sandy relief
- Judge Corrigan facing charge Cuyahoga County Common Pleas #judge Peter Corrigan is scheduled to plead today to a charge of operating a #vehicle under the influence.
- 89.7 WKSU - Jan 04 #09:16am
- Numerous citations in OVI checkpoint
- Police made two OVI arrests in a Saturday evening #checkpoint on Gettysburg Avenue and Kings Highway. The checkpoint ran from 4 #p.m. until 8 p.m. Officers said 787 cars went through. Twenty-three cars #were diverted, and four were checked for OVI. In addition to the #OVI arrests, one person was arrested for an outstanding warrant and #one was arrested on a misdemeanor drug charge. Police cited four #...
- WHIO-TV 7 Dayton - Dec 08 #07:51pm
- Another OVI conviction produces 5-year prison #term
- Another OVI conviction produces #5-year prison term
- The Youngstown Vindicator - Dec 21 #09:53pm
- Man faces OVI after overnight #crash
- A man is cited after an overnight #crash on Upper Bellbrook Road in Sugarcreek Township early Saturday #morning.
- WDTN-TV 2 Dayton - Jan 05 #09:22am
- Police reports
- Two #of the four people charged with OVI between Dec. 8 and Dec. 10 #produced significant blood alcohol measurements and two others refused to be #tested, according to Upper Arlington police.
- This #Week Upper Arlington - Dec 20 11:18am
- Repeat Drunken Driving Arrests Up In Delaware #County
- 10TV'€™s Delaware County bureau #reporter Jennifer Jarrell explains that OVI arrests are up and many #are repeat offenders.
- WBNS-10TV Columbus - Dec 13 #03:22pm
- Man charged with #OVI after snowmobile incident
- Same #suspect spent 2011 holiday season behind bars for driving-related #miscues.
- Norwalk Reflector - Jan 02 #08:23pm
Top DUI News, Saturday, January 5th, 2013
- OWI Enforcement Targets #Snowmobilers
- The Brown County Sheriff's #Department will be patrolling by snowmobile this weekend. They say #OWI enforcement, will be a priority, as the New Years holiday #approaches.
- WBAY Green Bay - Dec 28 #06:13pm
- Neenah man arrested for 9th OWI
- A 42-year-old Neenah man was arrested for his ninth OWI #on New year's Day.
- FOX 11 Green Bay - Jan 02 #10:07am
- Man jailed on firearm, OWI charge
- A Clinton man will serve time in the Clinton County jail for #driving while intoxicated and carrying a firearm while #intoxicated.
- Clinton Herald - 10 minutes #ago
- Voeltz sentenced in OWI crash
- A Reedsville man has learned his punishment for a drunken #driving crash on Mother's Day.
- FOX 11 Green Bay - #Jan 04 12:52pm
- State patrol makes #6th offense OWI arrest
- A Necedah man #was arrested Friday on suspicion of sixth offense operating while #intoxicated, according to the Wisconsin State Patrol. A trooper said Robert #A. Bishop, 53 was pulled over on State Highway 21 at East Main Street in #Juneau at 4:04 p.m. because of the vehicle had an expired registration. #Bishop was also arrested on suspicion of bail jumping.
- WISC-TV Madison - Jan 04 11:25pm
- Man sentenced to prison #for 7th OWI
- A man who was arrested #on a charge of operating while intoxicated following a hit-and-run crash in #September has been sentenced to prison. Dennis Barghols, 60, was sentenced #in Grant County Circuit Court to four years in prison and three years of #extended supervision for his seventh OWI. Other conditions of his #sentence include revocation of driving privileges for three years, alcohol #assessment ...
- WISC-TV Madison - Jan 04 #06:40am
- Racine man charged with 8th OWI after #collision
- RACINE '€” A Racine man was charged #Friday with what would be an eighth OWI after allegedly hitting #another vehicle at the intersection of High Street and Edgewood #Avenue.
- The Journal Times - Jan 04 #07:49pm
- No #lives were lost, OWI arrests few during holidays
- It was a happy New Year all around for Lafayette #Parish.
- The Lafayette Daily Advertiser - Jan 04 #04:50am
- Racine man charged for 8th OWI, #hit-and-run
- RACINE '€” 58-year-old Cruz #Castro of Racine is facing one count of operating while intoxicated, his #eight offense, and one...
- FOX 6 Milwaukee - Jan 04 #12:21pm
- Crime Report -- Ankeny
- 1100 block of #Southeast Oralabor Road, Dec. 16 - A 24-year-old Bondurant woman was #arrested for OWI. 200 block of Southwest Scott Street, Dec. 17 - A #22-year-old Ankeny man was arrested for second-offense OWI. 1155 S.W. #Cherry St., Dec.
- The Des Moines Register - Jan 04 #02:12am
Top DUI News, Friday, January 4th, 2013
- More DUI arrests, but fewer #accidents
- DUI arrests were up over the New #Year's holiday in the Merced area, although there were 50 percent fewer #traffic accidents compared to the prior year, California Highway Patrol #reported Wednesday. Merced area CHP officers made 17 DUI arrests from #6 p.m. Friday until 11:50 p.m. Tuesday, compared to nine during the same #maximum enforcement period in 2011.
- Merced Sun-Star - Jan 02 11:33pm
- DUI arrests lower in most of Bay Area #than last year during holidays
- Drunken #driving arrests appear to have gone down in many Bay Area jurisdictions over #the winter holiday period, authorities said. In Santa Clara County, the #Avoid the 13 anti-DUI campaign netted 432 arrests, down from 491 #during the same period in 2011. The enforcement period was from Dec. 14 to #Jan. 1. Alameda County's Avoid the 21 taskforce reported 401 DUI #arrests compared to 485 in 2011 ...
- KTVU - Jan 03 #11:00am
- Redlands Police to hold #DUI checkpoint Friday
- Redlands police are #planning a DUI checkpoint from 10 p.m. today to 3 a.m. Saturday in #the the westbound lanes of Brookside Avenue, between Eureka and Grant #streets.
- Redlands Daily Facts - Jan #03 09:36pm
- DUI Checkpoint, patrol net one arrest #over... - The Ridgecrest Daily #Independent
- Shelby, DeSoto Team Up for DUI #Checkpoints - WREG-TV Memphis
- all 4 news #articles
- Sen. Crapo Scheduled for #DUI Court Appearance
- Sen. Crapo #facing Virginia court hearing for DUI charge
- ABC OTUS News via Yahoo! News - Jan 04 #01:22am
- Local DUI Arrests Spike Over NYE #Weekend
- DUI-related arrests soared #over New year's weekend, according to statistics gathered by California #Highway Patrol officials. Photo Credit: Getty Images
- NBC San Diego - Jan 02 05:45pm
- New DUI bill allows 2nd-time offenders limited #license
- A Georgia Senate bill that took #effect Jan. 1 will allow drivers convicted of a second DUI to get a #provisional driving permit, provided they meet certain #conditions.
- Macon Telegraph - Jan 03 #03:00pm
- DUI program that works needs renewed state #funding
- This holiday season produced a #bumper crop of drunken-driving arrests in Beaufort County. Between #m
- Island Packet - Jan 02 #02:58pm
- 2012 #DUI arrests double
- More than 50 motorists #suspected of driving under the influence (DUI) were caught by local #law enforcement officers in 2012 '€” more than double the number caught in #2011.
- The Pagosa Springs Sun - Jan #03 09:05am
- Only three DUI #arrests during Waukegan holiday patrols - Lake #County News-Sun
- Holiday DUI arrests down so far this #year - The Salinas #Californian
- Felony and DUI arrests: Thursday, Dec. 6, 2012 - Pensacola News Journal
- all 4 news #articles
- DUI arrests down during holiday #crackdown
- An uneventful holiday was what #local law enforcement was hoping for, and what they got, in terms of drivers #under the influence.
- Santa Maria Times - Jan 03 #12:15am
- DUI Arrest #Down
- The CHP reports Tuolumne County and #Calaveras County DUI arrests were down for 2012 and the New #Year's holiday weekend. CHP Officer Nick Norton was Thursday's KVML #"Newsmaker of the Day".
- MyMotherLode.com - #Jan 02 06:32pm
Top DUI News, Thursday, January 3rd, 2013
- Fort Worth DWI officer arrested in #Westlake on suspicion of drunken driving
- FORT WORTH -- A Fort Worth police officer assigned to #DWI enforcement was arrested early Wednesday in Westlake on #suspicion of drunken driving, Keller police reported.
- Fort Worth Star-Telegram - Jan 02 #09:08pm
- At least 300 arrested for DWI over New Year's #Eve
- At least 300 people were arrested #for DWI in Minnesota on New Year's Eve and New Year's #Day, according to preliminary DWI arrest information from the #Minnesota Department of Public Safety Office of Traffic #Safety.
- Sleepy Eye Herald Dispatch - Jan 02 #10:17pm
- '€œStop DWI'€ #Campaign Nets 500 Arrests
- (13WHAM-TV) - #According to the New York State Police, the recent "Stop #DWI" campaign was a big success.
- 13WHAM Rochester - 1 hour, 51 minutes #ago
- Minnesota DWI #arrests top 300 over New Year's
- Public safety officials say at least 300 people were #arrested in Minnesota on suspicion of DWI over the New Year's #holiday.
- Pioneer Press - 9 minutes #ago
- Troopers make six DWI arrests #overnight
- Troopers made six DWI #arrests on roadways in the Buffalo area overnight, into New Year's #morning.
- WIVB Buffalo - Jan 01 #07:15am
- Minn. DWI Arrests Hit 300 Over New #Year's
- Public safety officials say #at least 300 people were arrested in Minnesota on suspicion of #DWI over the New Year's holiday.
- KELO #Sioux Falls - 55 minutes ago
- Fort Worth officer arrested on suspicion of #DWI
- FORT WORTH -- The Fort Worth #Police Department confirmed Wednesday that an off-duty DWI #enforcement officer was arrested Wednesday for suspicion of driving #while intoxicated. Nicolas Ramirez was pulled over in the 1700 block of #Highway 114 just before 1 a.m. after an on-duty Keller police officer #noticed the SUV Ramirez was driving weaved out of its lane and onto the #shoulder. Ramirez, 32 ...
- WFAA Dallas-Fort Worth #- Jan 02 11:58am
- Man charged with DWI, possession of stun #gun
- A Long Island man has been charged #with DWI and possessing a stun gun that looked like a cell #phone.
- WABC-TV New York - Jan 02 #04:42am
- DWI arrests show decrease over holiday #season
- The number of drivers arrested #for drunken driving decreased by 12.5 percent during the recent holiday #season, according to local law enforcement reports.
- Midland Reporter-Telegram - Jan 02 #09:56pm
- DWI suspect #nearly strikes police vehicles
- Two people were #arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated over the New #Year's Eve holiday, the Wichita Falls Police Department #reported.
- Wichita Falls Times #Record News - Jan 02 10:13pm
Top DUI News, Wednesday, January 2nd, 2013
- New Year's #resolution: Stop drunk driving with ignition #locks
- The New year's holiday contributes #more alcohol-related traffic fatalities than any other day of the year. We #challenge states to join our New year's resolution and require ignition #interlocks for all those convicted of drunk driving. These #devices work.
- The Christian Science Monitor - Dec 31 #08:01am
- New technology to keep drunk drivers #from driving
- A $10 million project #is looking to install blood alcohol sensors that would stop drunk #drivers from starting cars
- CBS News - Dec 31 #04:22pm
- Trooper, drunk driving suspect hurt during Warren #stop
- Warren '€” State police say a #trooper and a drunken driving suspect were injured when a minivan #struck the officer's patrol car on Interstate 696 in suburban #Detroit.
- Detroit News - Jan 01 #03:47pm
- Police to crack down on drunk driving New #Year's Eve
- Troopers will be patrolling #and monitoring for drunk driving on Missouri's roadways #this New Year's Eve.
- KFVS 12 Cape Girardeau - Dec #31 01:41pm
- Drunk driving comes with hefty #financial costs in Manitoba
- While many #Manitobans will ring in 2013 with a pint of beer or glass of bubbly in hand, #those who drink and drive could face serious and costly #consequences.
- CBC via Yahoo! Canada News - Dec 31 #03:10pm
- Video: New technology #to stop drunk driving
- A #research team is developing technology for vehicles that could detect if #anyone is above the legal limit and prevent them from starting the vehicle. #As Mark Strassmann reports, the technology could potentially save thousands #of lives each year from drunk driving.
- CBS News - Dec 31 04:48pm
- Drunk #Driving Blamed for NYE Wreck; Police Chief Vows to Crack #Down
- A flipped van, a run from the law and #a drunk driving arrest.
- KTAB Abilene - #Jan 01 12:49pm
- DPS wants drunk driving deaths to take a #holiday
- State goes for fifth straight year #of safe New year's Eve Driving ST. PAUL '€” Motorists are encouraged to #plan '€¦ The post DPS wants drunk driving deaths to take a #holiday appeared first on The Stillwater Gazette .
- Stillwater Gazette - Dec 28 08:30am
- Over 800 booked in Mumbai for drunk #driving
- Over 800 motorists were #booked in Mumbai for drunk driving on the New Year's eve #and early Tuesday, police said.
- NDTV - Jan 01 #09:31am
- Police Departments Cracking Down on Drunk #Driving
- Police departments #throughout the state are cracking down on drunk driving. The, #" DriveSober, Maine!" effort runs through Labor Day 2013. Police #are increasing patrols at times and locations where drunk #driving in most common. The program is federally funded. According to #Steve McCa . . .
- WABI Bangor - Dec 31 #01:42pm
Top DUI News, Tuesday, January 1st, 2013
- Iowa educator pleads not guilty to OWI charge
- An #eastern Iowa school superintendent has pleaded not guilty to a misdemeanor #charge of operating a vehicle while #intoxicated.
- WKBT La Crosse #- Dec 28 10:17am
- Eastern Iowa superintendent pleads not guilty #to OWI - The Gazette
- Superintendent Pleads Not Guilty to #OWI Charge - KCRG-TV9 Cedar #Rapids
- #all 4 news articles
- Iowa educator pleads not guilty to OWI charge
- An eastern Iowa school superintendent has pleaded not guilty #to a misdemeanor charge of operating a vehicle #while intoxicated.
- KWWL Iowa - Dec 28 #08:32am
- KEYC - Mankato News, Weather, Sports - - Iowa educator pleads not #guilty to OWI charge
- INDEPENDENCE, Iowa #(AP) - An eastern Iowa school superintendent has pleaded not guilty to a #misdemeanor charge of operating a vehicle while #intoxicated.
- 12 FOX Mankato - Dec 28 #05:50am
- HR mayor OVI case continued to January
- The pending operating a vehicle #while intoxicated case against Hanging Rock'€™s mayor has been #continued until January. Christopher Davidson, 43, was scheduled for a #pretrial hearing Thursday morning in Ironton Municipal Court after pleading #not guilty to the OVI charge earlier this week.
- The #Ironton Tribune - Dec 14 07:37am
- Man Drives Car into #House
- A driver has been charged with #operating a vehicle while intoxicated #after police say his car rammed into a home in Mentor, injuring those #inside.
- KFDX Wichita Falls - Dec 10 #04:46pm
- Mayor of Hanging Rock is arrested
- IRONTON -- Hanging Rock Mayor Chris Davidson was arrested over #the weekend on a charge of operating a vehicle #while intoxicated, according to a medial release from the Ohio #State Highway Patrol.
- The Huntington Herald-Dispatch #- Dec 10 07:58pm
- Madison man facing 5th OWI #charge
- A police stop involving a man #driving without license plates has led to one man facing his 5th charge of #operating a vehicle while intoxicated, #according to the Dane County Sheriff's office. Sheriff's deputies #arrested Robert Opsal II, 42, Madison, at 12:25 a.m. Tuesday on Christianson #Avenue in the Town of Blooming Grove. According to the sheriff's #department, a deputy observed Opsal driving a ...
- WISC-TV Madison - Dec 18 05:34am
- Felony report
- The following #people were recently booked into the Allen County Lockup on felony charges - #either on preliminary charges after arrest or after being transported from #another facility - or were formally charged with a felony in Allen County. #Misdemeanor charges are also listed if the person is charged with a #felony.
- Fort Wayne Journal Gazette #- Dec 22 12:01am
- Police Report - Washington #Times-Herald
- #all 4 news articles
- Police: Suspected #drunken driver nearly hits pedestrian
- Madison police said they arrested a driver on a charge of #fourth offense operating a vehicle while #intoxicated Friday night. Several concerned citizens called for #police just before 11 p.m. after seeing a suspected drunken driver weaving #all over the road on East Washington Avenue, nearly hitting a pedestrian and #another car. Witnesses said the car got off on Highway 30. Police said an #officer ...
- WISC-TV Madison - Dec 17 #12:49pm
- Green Bay man arrested on #suspicion of 7th OWI
- The Dane County #Sheriff's office said a Green Bay man faces charges of operating #a vehicle while intoxicated for the 7th time #after he was pulled over Friday morning in Madison. A sheriff's deputy #arrested Brett Lunney, 35, just after 2 a.m. Friday. Sheriff's officials #said the deputy pulled Lunney over after he was observed speeding westbound #down WI State Highway 30 near Fair Oaks. Officials ...
- WISC-TV Madison - Dec 14 #05:44am
Top DUI News, Monday, December 31st, 2012
- Police #log
- DUI: A 25-year-old unidentified #Chambersburg man was allegedly operating a vehicle while #impaired by alcohol at 1:38 a.m. Dec. 22, according to Pennsylvania #State Police, Chambersburg.
- Chambersburg Public #Opinion - Dec 29 05:11pm
- Town sees flurry of DWI accidents
- Tonawanda News '€” In just three days, four individuals were #charged for driving while impaired by drugs or alcohol after #causing accidents in the Town of Tonawanda.
- Tonawanda #News - Dec 29 12:07am
- Daybook: Recent drunken driving #sentencings in Jackson County area
- The #following are drinking and driving sentences from Jackson County District #Court. Defendants'€™ home towns were at the time of sentencing. Jail sentences #may be suspended. Operating while impaired means the #driver'€™s blood alcohol level was 0.08 percent...
- The #Jackson Citizen Patriot - Dec 21 06:00am
- Designated Driver Business Hopes To Curb Drunk #Driving
- As the holiday season continues, #the partying continues right along with it. And with that partying comes #impaired drivers on the road. The price of being pulled over for #operating while intoxicated could cost you thousands of #dollars. "There's so many fines, an increase of your insurance, #missing work in order to appear in court and getting attorney's fees to #represent you," Corporal Paul ...
- KATC 3 #Lafayette - Dec 27 08:49pm
- Impaired Driving Arrests
- A 41 year #old man will appear in court today after being accused of causing an #accident while impaired. The RNC were responding to a two #vehicle collision on Pitts Memorial Drive near Mount Pearl around #9pm.
- Voice of the Common Man - Dec 27 #03:55am
- Off-duty trooper arrests suspected impaired #driver
- A Kendallville man was arrested #Saturday after he was caught speeding through the parking lot of the #Kendallville YMCA and nearly hitting two young children, the Indiana State #Police said.
- Fort Wayne Journal Gazette - Dec 30 #12:39pm
- "Designated driver" arrested #for drunk driving: North Olmsted Police Blotter
- A man faces charges for operating a vehicle #while impaired after police saw his car Dec. 13 weaving in #traffic
- The Sun Post-Herald - Dec 19 #09:19am
- Commissioner Found Not Guilty Of Boating DWI
- A judge found Davidson County commissioner Todd Yates not #guilty of operating a boat while impaired on High Rock #Lake.
- WFMY News 2 Greensboro - Dec 09 #02:26pm
- Feds recommend ignition interlocks for DUI offenders
- The National Transportation Safety Board on Tuesday #recommended that all U.S. drivers convicted of driving while #impaired be required to have "ignition interlocks" #installed on their vehicles.
- Detroit News - Dec 11 #05:37pm
- Troopers charge 9 #with drunken or drugged driving
- Troopers #charged nine motorists with drunken or drugged driving after recent traffic #stops and investigations in Westchester, Rockland and Putnam counties, state #police said.
- The Journal News - 45 minutes #ago
Stories of the WeekSkip to Content
December 24th - December 30thIdaho senator charged with DUI
December 17th - December 23rdSam Donaldson waives arraignment on DUI charge
December 10th - December 16thBoulder cop suspected of driving drunk was department's DUI officer
December 3rd - December 9thColo. lawmakers consider new standards for driving under influence of marijuana
November 26th - December 2ndDWI Suspect Who Drove With Man Impaled on Car Is Drug Counselor
November 19th - November 25thPerkins Township man admits to driving hayride wagon while intoxicated, 15 other counts
November 12th - November 18thHalloween "Heat Is On" leads to 564 DUI arrests in Colorado
November 5th - November 11thTeen charged with DWI after deputy hurt
October 29th - November 4thWoman, good Samaritan both charged with DWI
October 22nd - October 28thTop court acquits Quebec man found drunk in parked vehicle
October 15th - October 21stMotorcyclist convicted of drunken driving offense despite blood-alcohol level below 0.08
October 8th - October 14th'DWI' cop busted
October 1st - October 7thLinda Hogan Arrested on Suspicion of DUI
September 24th - September 30thCrocs Founder Caught Drunk-Driving, But Blames Taylor Swift
September 17th - September 23rdMichael Turner Arrested for DUI Following Falcons Victory
September 10th - September 16thSally Struthers Denies Drunk Driving Charge
September 3rd - September 9thUFC heavyweight Christian Morecraft arrested, charged with OUI UFC
August 27th - September 2ndSan Francisco archbishop-elect arrested for drunk driving
August 20th - August 26thAmbassador Crocker Arrested for DUI, Hit and Run
August 13th - August 19thWrong-way DUI driver gets 10 years for killing young Denver mom
August 6th - August 12thDWI inmate, 23, dies in Steuben jail
July 30th - August 5th Police: Officer accused of OWI almost hit another officer making a traffic stop
July 23rd - July 29thJudge throws out DWI charge for Albuquerque city worker
July 16th - July 22dNearly nude driver found guilty of OVI, fleeing Bainbridge Township police (video)
July 9th - July 15th Police: Car's bumper found in living room of drunken driver
July 2nd - July 8th Former NC judge, attorney indicted in DWI probe
June 25th - July 1stWhite House withdraws ambassador nomination after drunk driving report e
June 18th - June 24thWoman sues dating service for DWI date
June 11th - June 17thNFL pushing for increased DUI player discipline
June 4th - June 10thAmanda Bynes Charged With DUI, Asks Obama to Get Cop Fired
May 28th - June 3rdJon Jones Pleads Guilty to DWI
May 21st - May 27th Man with zebra, parrot in truck charged with OWI
May 14th - May 20th Blood standard for driving under influence of marijuana rejected for 3rd time in Colorado
May 7th - May 13th Colorado lab director says DUI errors aided suspects, but 2 retested lower
April 30th - May 6th Colorado lab tech blames boss for mistakes on DUI blood sample tests
April 23rd - April 29thSheriff Probed in DWI Arrest Spat
April 16 - April 22nd Driving Instructor Changes Plea to Guilty on OVI Charge
April 9th - April 15th Officer seen on camera hitting drunk driving suspect in head
April 2nd - April 8th Assistant Onondaga County DA, charged with driving while intoxicated, also accused of driving without a license
March 26th - April 1stIce cream truck driver arrested on drunk driving charges
March 19th - March 25th Beer Truck Driver Arrested For OVI
March 12th - March 18th Hell's Kitchen Winner Danny Veltri Busted for DUI
March 5th - March 11th Rockies' White may face "extreme DUI" charge
February 27th - March 4th Macomb County sheriff's sergeant offered plea deal in driving while intoxicated case
February 20th - February 26th Semi driver in accident arrested for operating while intoxicated
February 13th - February 19th Randy Travis: See His Drunk Driving Arrest Video
February 6th - February 12th Broncos' Knowshon Moreno Arrested In DUI Stop
January 30th - February 5th Drunk Driving Zamboni Driver Arrested During PeeWee Hockey Game
January 23rd - January 29th OWI charges against treasurer dismissed
January 16th - January 22nd Public defender is charged with DWI
January 9th - January 15th Police: Lafayette man threatens to eat officers, police dogs
January 2nd - January 8th Douglas County sheriff's deputy accused of driving drunk, resigns from the department
December 26thth - January 1st Sellersburg City Attorney Facing OWI Charge
2011 Stories of the Year : Snared By Draconian Drunk Driving Laws
2010 Stories of the Year : Party On
2009 Stories of the Year : Over the Legal Limit 2009
2008 Stories of the Year : Drunk Driving Bonanza 2008
2007 Stories of the Year : The Best and Worst of 2007END
Back to Colorado DUI Front Page