Law Office of Jim Forslund
Top DUI News for the Week of February 4th - February 10th in the year Two Thousand and Thirteen
- Sunday, February 10th, 2013
Wash. toxicologist: No spike yet in marijuana DUIs
Washington’s new marijuana possession law set a driving-under-the-influence limit designed to be similar to the .08 blood-alcohol content for drunken driving -- 5 nanograms of active THC per milliliter of blood.
- Saturday, February 9th, 2013
Suspected OVI driver strikes Dayton police truck
A police pickup truck stopped with other emergency vehicles at a crash on U.S. 35 was struck Friday night by a suspected drunken driver. The initial crash at approximately 8:30 p.m. involved at least two vehicles and injuries on westbound 35 near Interstate 75. While medics helped the injured and and police conducted interviews and investigated the scene, a gray sedan struck the officer’s white ...
- Friday, February 8th, 2013
x-supt gets health benefits despite OWI
Franklin Township taxpayers will continue to pay for Walter Bourke's health insurance premiums until he reaches 65, despite the former superintendent's conviction for driving drunk.
- Thursday, February 7th, 2013
Rising DWI arrests a disturbing trend in Montgomery County
Rising DWI arrests a disturbing trend in Montgomery County Houston Chronicle Copyright 2013 Houston Chronicle. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. Updated 7:15 pm, Monday, February 4, 2013 Law enforcement officials attributed both crashes to drunken driving, with the drivers in both cases that caused the wrecks over-served at area ..
- Wednesday, February 6th, 2013:
Mark Grace sentenced to four months in jail for DUI
Former major leaguer Mark Grace is going to jail for DUI. Being sorry about his conduct did not get Grace out of having to serve time entirely for what was a second DUI arrest in a 15-month span. But his
- Tuesday, February 5th, 2013
Drunk man charged drunk driving inside FL Walmart
According to sources, officers said, Timothy Carr was drunk and driving
around the store on a motorized shopping cart.Tuesday, February 5th,
- Monday, February 4th, 2013
Sheriff: Man arrested on 8th OWI charge after crashing stolen vehicle
The Rock County Sheriff's Office said deputies arrested a Janesville man on an eighth offense operating while intoxicated charge after he crashed a stolen vehicle early Sunday morning. Deputies were dispatched at about 12:30 a.m. to a report of an auto theft at 3145 W. Rockport Road. Dispatch advised deputies that Richard Fox, 49, just stole a maroon 2002 Grand Prix from this home, and that Fox ...
Top DUI News, Sunday, February 10th, 2013
- Needham police log: resident charged with #OUI
- On Feb. 1 police pulled over a car #whose driver allegedly had a suspended license, said reports.
- Needham Times - 1 hour, 57 minutes ago
- Man in #jail after hitting police car
- A Monroe man #is in jail tonight on a charge of operating a vehicle under #the influence after rear-ending a police cruiser in #Monroe.
- The Toledo Blade - Feb 07 #08:34pm
- Morning Sentinel area #police log, Feb. 8, 2013
- CLARIFICATION: A #December arrest log item about Andrew P. Gurney, 21, Winslow, was incomplete #and should have showed that police did not charge him.
- Morning Sentinel - Feb 08 03:03pm
- Wallingford Police Blotter Jan. 23 to #31
- Ryan M. Saucier, 34, 81 Ashwell Drive, #Plantsville, failure to have insurance, operating with suspended #registration, 2:31 p.m. Nicholas Hutton, 24, 200 East St., Southington, #operating under suspension, 10:15 p.m.
- The Record-Journal - Feb 07 07:45am
- #Police log
- * Ryan Longley, 27, of 397 #Cotton Road, Lewiston, operating under the #influence, leaving the scene of a property damage accident, #9:51 p.m. Saturday on Sabattus Street by Sabattus Police #Department.
- The Lewiston Sun Journal - Jan 27 #08:55pm
- #News of public record
- Michael L. Burdge, #64, Columbus, operating a vehicle under the #influence, fined $1,027, with $750 suspended, 180 days in jail with #177 suspended; driving under suspension, fined $1,000 with $750 #suspended, 180 days in jail with 177 suspended.
- Bucyrus Telegraph-Forum - Feb 09 #04:45am
- District court published Saturday, Feb. 9, #2013.
- Cerro Gordo County
- The Globe Gazette - Feb 08 10:00pm
- #Kittery Police Logs Jan. 27-Feb. 2
- Jan. #2712:07 a.m. '€” Phillip M. Smith, 31, 6 Cutts Road, Kittery, arrested on a #charge of operating under the influence of #alcohol.
- Portsmouth Herald - Feb 07 #03:20pm
- Wash. toxicologist: No spike yet in marijuana #DUIs
- Washington'€™s new marijuana possession #law set a driving-under-the-influence limit designed to #be similar to the .08 blood-alcohol content for drunken driving -- 5 #nanograms of active THC per milliliter of blood.
- KING5 Seattle - Feb 07 09:27am
- Drunk driver hits street sign, tree in #Cambridge
- Police arrested an Arlington man #on charges of operating a car under the #influence of alcohol after he struck a street sign and tree near #Harvard Square before trying to flee the scene.
- Cambridge Chronicle & Cambridge Tab - Jan 31 #04:46pm
Top DUI News, Saturday, February 9th, 2013
- #Suspected OVI driver strikes Dayton police truck
- A police pickup truck stopped with other emergency vehicles at #a crash on U.S. 35 was struck Friday night by a suspected drunken driver. #The initial crash at approximately 8:30 p.m. involved at least two vehicles #and injuries on westbound 35 near Interstate 75. While medics helped the #injured and and police conducted interviews and investigated the scene, a #gray sedan struck the officer's white ...
- WHIO-TV 7 #Dayton - Feb 08 06:33pm
- #Municipal Court
- CASES CALLED TUESDAY #INCLUDED: Troy Davis, 35, of Urbana, OVI, guilty, 33 days jail with #30 days suspended, 12 months driver's license suspension, six months #probation, three days credit for time served for driver's intervention #program, fined $375. Eric Fredrick Ellis, 40, of Enon, child endangering, #guilty, 90 days jail with 90 days suspended, payment of fines and costs, #fined $250. Ella ...
- Springfield News-Sun - Feb 06 #01:27pm
- #Municipal Court
- CASES CALLED THURSDAY #INCLUDED: Richard Eugene Brewer, 25, of 1032 N. Belmont Ave., assault, #guilty, credit time served to complete case; domestic violence, dismissed. #Anthony C. Brunett, 50, of New Carlisle, OVI, guilty, 12 months #driver's license suspension, 60 days jail with 57 days suspended, three days #credit for time served, 10 days community service in lieu of fine and costs, #fined $375 ...
- Springfield News-Sun - Feb 08 #04:12pm
- OVI Driver, Beer Supplier Each Charged In #Athens OVI Crash
- Athens highway #patrol troopers arrested the the 19-year-old they say was behind the wheel #in a Wednesday morning crash that resulted in injuries. They also charged a #person who was not involved in the crash itself for allegedly buying #beer the driver.
- WCMH Columbus - Jan 31 #12:25pm
- Car hit on #RR tracks; driver gets OVI charge
- A #man suffered minor injuries Thursday night after trying to drive across the #tracks in Prospect before a train passed.
- The Marion #Star - Feb 08 04:07pm
- Sandusky woman charged with her 3rd #OVI since May
- HURON TOWNSHIP '€” A #40-year-old Sandusky woman has been charged with operating a vehicle #intoxicated for the third time since last May, according to the Erie County #sheriff's Office.
- The Morning Journal - Feb 08 #11:51pm
- Car hit on RR tracks; driver gets OVI #charge
- A man suffered minor injuries Thursday #night after trying to drive across the tracks in Prospect before a train #passed.
- The Marion Star - Feb 08 #02:19pm
- ODOT driver stops wrong way drunk driver - NBC #24 Toledo
- all 2 news #articles
- OVI checkpoint tonight in western Clark #County
- The Clark County OVI Task #Force will be operating an OVI checkpoint beginning at 8 tonight #along State Route 235 in Park Layne. The goal of the enforcement effort is #to intercept impaired drivers. OVI checkpoints are designed to deter #impaired driving as well as proactively remove dangerous drivers from the #road, the task force says. If you plan to consume alcohol, designate a #driver or make ...
- WHIO-TV 7 Dayton - Jan 18 #01:34pm
- Mason man to court for fifth OVI #arrest
- A Mason man is scheduled to appear #in court Wednesday morning after he was charged with his fifth drunk driving #offense.
- WCPO Cincinnati - Feb 06 #01:09am
- OVI Task Force sets "enforcement blitz"
- OVI Task Force sets "enforcement blitz" #YOUNGSTOWN The Mahoning County Operating a Vehicle
- The Youngstown Vindicator - Jan 18 #09:45pm
Top DUI News, Friday, February 8th, 2013
- OWI Task Force Patrols Out This Weekend
- OWI Task Force patrols will be out in several #communities this weekend.
- WBAY Green Bay - Jan 25 #06:57am
- Man #charged with OWI-sixth offense
- A #Lake Hallie man has been charged with OWI sixth offense, along with #violating a domestic abuse injunction.
- The Chippewa #Herald - Feb 06 06:15pm
- Driver #claims double jeopardy when 'first' OWI conviction recharged #as second OWI
- Some drunken drivers are so #prolific they manage to get cited for "first time" offenses more #than once. For example, within days of an OWI in County A, Mr. #Intoxicated gets a similar charge in County B.
- Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Feb 07 #09:56am
- Plainfield man pleads insanity to 11th-offense #OW... - The Appleton #Post-Crescent
- 27 arrests made in OWI crackdown - CBS 58 Milwaukee
- Man pleads insanity to #11th-offense OWI - WISC-TV #Madison
- all 4 news #articles
- Court News
- Fifth offense #OWI
- The Shawano Leader - Feb 07 #10:25pm
- Seventh OWI charge nets driver five years in #prison
- A former Portage man was ordered to #serve five years in prison on a seventh drunken driving charge after an #incident in July 2010 where the owner of a truck said it was driven by the #man without
- Portage Daily Register - Feb 06 #09:33pm
- 16 arrested on Super Bowl Sunday for OWI #offenses
- MILWAUKEE (WITI) '€” 16 people were #arrested on Super Bowl Sunday for OWI, during OWI Task Force #patrols. These patrols...
- FOX 6 Milwaukee - Feb 04 #12:58pm
- Ex-supt #gets health benefits despite OWI
- Franklin Township taxpayers will continue to pay for Walter #Bourke's health insurance premiums until he reaches 65, despite the #former superintendent's conviction for driving drunk.
- WRTV Indianapolis - Feb 07 12:44pm
- #Trooper arrests man for OWI-fifth
- A #51-year-old Boyceville man was arrested Wednesday for OWI fifth #offense on Highway 29 near Cadott.
- The Chippewa #Herald - Feb 07 06:32am
- Ask an #Officer: High visibility OWI patrols
- Question: Are local police departments still doing high #visibility operating while intoxicated, or OWI, patrols?
- Wausau Daily Herald - Feb 05 02:36am
- Prison term for 3rd #OWI offense
- Here are the most recent story #comments. View All No comments yet!
- KIMT Mason City - Feb 07 12:46pm
- 8th OWI nets prison term - Door County Advocate
- Third OWI nets man up to 5 years in #prison - The Globe Gazette
- Sheboygan man sent to prison for 9th #OWI - Sheboygan Press
- all 4 news #articles
Top DUI News, Thursday, February 7th, 2013
- DWI arrests increase in Montgomery #County
- DWI arrests increase in #Montgomery County Houston Chronicle Copyright 2013 Houston Chronicle. All #rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or #redistributed. Updated 10:45 pm, Monday, February 4, 2013 There was an #uptick in drunken driving arrests at the end of the last fiscal year in #Montgomery County after a rash of intoxication manslaughter cases in 2012, a #...
- Houston Chronicle - Feb 04 #09:10pm
- Westchester County police #arrest 11 on DWI-related charges
- Westchester County police arrested 11 people on #DWI-related charges over the weekend, including seven at a sobriety #checkpoint in Port Chester early Saturday morning, county police spokesman #Kieran O'Leary said.
- The Journal News - Feb 04 #11:33am
- DWI court could soon mean longer wait times for #some
- Starting soon, folks sitting in #DWI court could expect their wait times to increase.
- WECT 6 Wilmington - Feb 05 01:01pm
- Rising DWI arrests a disturbing #trend in Montgomery County
- Rising #DWI arrests a disturbing trend in Montgomery County Houston Chronicle #Copyright 2013 Houston Chronicle. All rights reserved. This material may not #be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. Updated 7:15 pm, #Monday, February 4, 2013 Law enforcement officials attributed both crashes #to drunken driving, with the drivers in both cases that caused the wrecks #over-served at area ...
- Houston Chronicle - Feb 04 #05:02pm
- #Gilford police report large jump in DWI arrests in #town
- Police are reporting a huge jump in #DWI arrests in 2012, which they are attributing to better training of #police officers, but also to what appears to be a trend of more drunken #drivers on the road.
- New Hampshire Union Leader - Feb #03 09:17pm
- Clinton County STOP-DWI gears up for big #game
- Law enforcement agencies gear up for #Super Bowl crackdown.
- Plattsburgh Press-Republican - #Jan 31 11:57pm
- Police: 3 DWI arrests made #in Super Bowl weekend crack down
- With the #impending Super Bowl game on Sunday, the Utica Police Department is #increasing its DWI enforcement this weekend as part of a statewide #Stop DWI campaign, which will last until Monday. Already, three #DWI arrests have been made in the past two days, police #said.
- The Observer-Dispatch - Feb #02 10:36am
- Police plan 'Super' DWI enforcement on #Sunday - The Springfield #News-Leader
- DWI Crackdown Causes DMV Backlog - WGRZ-TV Buffalo
- Police Watching #For Super Bowl Drunk Drivers in Springfield - #KTTS 94.7
- all 4 news #articles
- Extra patrols on duty #for STOP DWI on Super Bowl Sunday
- Extra Onondaga County Sheriff's deputies patrolled #Onondaga County this weekend as a part of the STOP DWI #program.
- CNYCentral.com - Feb 03 #08:51pm
- #2 Arrested for DWI in French Creek
- FRENCH CREEK, N.Y. - A Pennsylvania woman was arrested for #DWI after police say she drove down into a ditch while texting and #driving early Sunday morning.
- WGRZ-TV Buffalo - Feb #04 08:56am
- DWI crackdown during Super Bowl #weekend
- With all the partying on Super Bowl #Sunday, there's always some concern out on the roads. That had #authorities across the region on the lookout for drunk drivers overnight. As #YNN's Crystal Cranmore tells us, local law enforcement agencies just #want to make sure the roads are safe for everyone.
- YNN Syracuse - Feb 04 05:12am
Top DUI News, Wednesday, February 6th, 2013
- DUI Taskforce will be conducting #roving patrols beginning Sunday
- The #Northern Delaware County DUI Taskforce will be conducting roving #DUI patrols during
- Main Line Suburban Life - #32 minutes ago
- Longmont man guilty in #DUI-related homicide sentenced to community #corrections
- LONGMONT -- A Longmont man who #pleaded guilty in December to one count of DUI-related vehicular #homicide was sentenced Monday morning to six years in community #corrections.
- Denver Post - Feb 05 #12:27pm
- DUI Suspect Inhaled Nitrous During Chase: #LAPD
- After the 22-year-old driver finally #pulled over in a residential neighborhood, he could be seen inhaling even #more nitrous filled balloons while rocking back and forth in the vehicle, #police told Los Angeles' KCAL-TV.
- FindLaw - Feb #05 06:37am
- DUI nabs man on #the run for 12 years
- A Virginia man who was on #the lam for more than a decade to avoid charges for running a marijuana #growing operation will spend the next three years in prison. #Sixty-one-year-old James Baynor Jr. was indicted in June 2000 after #investigators found marijuana plants, methamphetamine and harvested #marijuana at his Chesapeake car repair business. Baynor fled the state, #living under the name Jim ...
- Local #6 Orlando - 1 hour, 5 minutes ago
- DUI #Bills Proposed in Bismarck - WDAZ 8 Grand #Forks
- DUI case against ex-RI #lawmaker dropped - NBC 10 #Providence
- Some DUI offenders fail to understand reason #for panel - News 3 Las Vegas
- all 29 news #articles
- DUI arrest made on first day of #"Joining Forces" Impaired Driving event
- SUN VALLEY -- The Washoe County Sheriff's Office has #joined forces with several local law enforcement agencies in an effort to #deter motorist from choosing to drive while impaired.
- FOX 11 Reno - Feb 05 01:06pm
- More details emerge in alleged DUI set #up
- When MJ Schnitt's attorney Phil #Campbell was arrested in the middle of the high-profile defamation trial, #MJ's legal team claimed the arrest was a setup. Now, sources tell FOX 13 #it was the DUI sergeant himself who alerted them that he had been #"used" by a friend.
- FOX 13 Tampa Bay - Feb #05 05:15pm
- Hernando middle school teacher #charged with DUI for second time
- Jesse Mockler's arrest in Weeki Wachee on Sunday isn't #his first brush with the law.
- Tampa Bay Times - Feb #04 02:30pm
- #Mark Grace sentenced to four months in jail for #DUI
- Former major leaguer Mark Grace #is going to jail for DUI. Being sorry about his conduct did not get #Grace out of having to serve time entirely for what was a second DUI #arrest in a 15-month span. But his Continue reading →
- Big League Stew via Yahoo! Sports - Jan 31 #11:24am
- Police log
- Charged with #DUI
- Arizona Daily Sun - 1 hour, 42 minutes #ago
- DUI alleged in Grayville
- Josiah S. Stover, 31, Carmi, was arrested around 12:10 a.m. #Sunday in Grayville on a preliminary charge of DUI. A Grayville #Police Department incident report said an officer on patrol allegedly #observed a blue 2002 Jeep driven by Stover weaving on the roadway near Shell #Plaza. The officer alleged in his report he stopped the Jeep and noted #Stover displayed signs of intoxication. Stover allegedly ...
- The Carmi Times - Feb 05 #12:08pm
Top DUI News, Tuesday, February 5th, 2013
- Drunk Driving Arrests Dropped This Super Bowl #Weekend
- There were fewer drunk #drivers arrested in Oregon this weekend than on any Super Bowl weekend in #the last five years, according to police officials. The Oregon State Police #counted 31 arrests for driving under the influence, down from 38 a #year ago.
- Oregon Public Broadcasting - Feb 04 #09:47pm
- #Driving Drunk Inside Wal-Mart
- Brooksville, Florida Police say they've arrested a man who #was driving drunk -- inside a Walmart.
- KSEE 24 Fresno - Feb 04 02:48pm
- Drunk man charged drunk driving inside FL #Walmart
- According to sources, officers #said, Timothy Carr was drunk and driving around the store on a #motorized shopping cart.
- WFLX FOX 29 - Feb 04 #01:39pm
- Goodell will address NFL drunk driving problem
- NEW ORLEANS (AP) -- Drinking and driving by NFL #players is a problem Commissioner Roger Goodell wants to #address.
- The Associated Press via #Yahoo! Sports - Feb 01 05:36pm
- Drinking and #driving a focus of Roger Goodell - North #Adams Transcript
- all 5 news #articles
- STATE: Michigan lawmakers to act to keep #drunk driving limit at 0.08 percent
- A new law expanding Michigan's drunk driving #laws to include prescription and non-prescription substances also changes #the blood alcohol level for drinking and driving from 0.08 to a #higher level of 0.10.
- Dearborn Press & Guide - Feb 04 #04:20am
- Woman critically injured in alleged #drunk driving incident
- The #passenger of a vehicle involved in an alleged drunk driving #incident that took place on Highway 20 in Quebec's Montaragie region is #fighting for her life.
- CBC Montreal - Feb 03 #06:09am
- Four #arrested for drunk driving on Super Bowl #Sunday
- Four people were arrested for #drunk driving on Super Bowl Sunday, Springfield police said #today in a media release. One of the arrests also resulted in a misdemeanor #possession of marijuana charge.
- The Springfield #News-Leader - Feb 04 09:39am
- Randy Travis pleads #guilty to drunk driving, gets probation
- Randy Travis pleaded guilty to drunk driving #Thursday and as a result will be avoiding jail time in a case that began #last summer when he crashed his car and was found naked at the #scene.
- Los Angeles Times - Jan 31 #07:16pm
- Impaired penalty #review prompts B.C. to grant penalty breaks 1,137 drivers
- VICTORIA - More than 1,100 British Columbia motorists caught #up in tougher drunk driving rules before part of the law was #found unconstitutional will have some of their punishments overturned, but #their drunk driving penalty still sticks.
- Associated Press via Yahoo! News - Feb 01 #04:37pm
- Teen #driving drunk in fatal Ohio crash
- Authorities say a northwest Ohio high school senior was #driving drunk when he was killed in a fiery one-car crash last #weekend.
- WTRF Wheeling - 3 minutes #ago
Top DUI News, Monday, February 4th, 2013
- Sheriff: Man arrested on 8th OWI charge after crashing #stolen vehicle
- The Rock County #Sheriff's Office said deputies arrested a Janesville man on an eighth #offense operating while intoxicated charge after he crashed a #stolen vehicle early Sunday morning. Deputies were dispatched at #about 12:30 a.m. to a report of an auto theft at 3145 W. Rockport Road. #Dispatch advised deputies that Richard Fox, 49, just stole a maroon 2002 #Grand Prix from this home, and that Fox ...
- WISC-TV Madison - Feb 03 10:19am
- Man found slumped over wheel arrested for 4th OWI, #sheriff s... - WISC-TV Madison
- all 3 #news articles
- Police blotter: For Ballston, Ballston Spa, Malta and MiltonPublished #Feb. 3, 2013
- '€¢ Kyle J. Kilburn, 24, was #charged Jan. 27 by Ballston Spa police with driving while intoxicated #and operating a motor vehicle with a blood-alcohol content of #.08 percent or higher, misdemeanors, as well as failure to use designated #lane and driving without headlights, violations.
- The #Saratogian - Feb 03 02:06am
- Lorain County: #OSHP arrests 18 in past week for OVI
- OSHP #reports 18 people were arrested on suspicion of operating a #vehicle while intoxicated.
- WKYC #Cleveland - Feb 03 02:08pm
- Police reports for February 4, 2013
- DWI: #Eric S. Brandt, 42, Middleport was charged Thursday with driving while #intoxicated and operating a motor vehicle with a blood #alcohol content of more than .08 of one percent.
- The #Journal-Register - Feb 03 11:46pm
- #Troy man charged with driving backhoe while #intoxicated
- ALBANY -- Albany police #arrested a 44-year-old Troy man Friday night for operating a backhoe #on Central Avenue while he was intoxicated.
- The Troy Record - Feb 02 03:53pm
- Man faces charges in 6-vehicle pileup on Hamilton #Ave.
- A 44-year-old Delhi Township man was #arrested on charges of operating a motor vehicle while #intoxicated and aggravated vehicular assault, accused of causing a #six-car pileup with multiple injuries on Hamilton Avenue Thursday #night.
- The Cincinnati Enquirer - Jan 18 #03:35am
- Accident #reports: Snowy roads lead to crashes
- An #Ellison Bay-area man was cited with allegedly operating a motor #vehicle while intoxicated, second offense, after losing #control of the pickup truck he was driving in Liberty Grove.
- Door County Advocate - Feb 02 02:16am
- #Police & Courts: Feb. 1, 2013
- Saratoga #Springs Police Department
- The Saratogian - Feb 01 #02:05am
- Galesburg driver faces up to 15 years #in prison for killing pedestrian
- David #Michael Kellett, 36, was found guilty of operating a motor #vehicle while intoxicated causing the death of Steven Kuhse, #20, of Galesburg.
- The Kalamazoo Gazette - Jan 28 #02:02pm
- Man, #87, faces OVI charge after collision
- An #87-year-old local man was charged with operating a vehicle #while intoxicated after a collision Tuesday at South Fifth Street and #Thompson Road.
- Fremont News-Messenger - Jan 23 #08:10am
Stories of the WeekSkip to Content
January 21st - January 27thColo. offense can't be used to enhance Neb. DUI sentence
January 21st - January 27thMan charged with 11th OWI uses insanity plea
January 14th - January 20thDenver police officer charged with DUI hired despite prior conviction
January 7th - January 13thDepardieu Blows Off Prosecutor, Will Stand Trial for Drunk Driving
December 31st - January 6thOver 800 booked in Mumbai for drunk driving
2011 Stories of the Year : DUI at the End of the World 2012
2011 Stories of the Year : Snared By Draconian Drunk Driving Laws
2010 Stories of the Year : Party On
2009 Stories of the Year : Over the Legal Limit 2009
2008 Stories of the Year : Drunk Driving Bonanza 2008
2007 Stories of the Year : The Best and Worst of 2007END
Back to Colorado DUI Front Page