Law Office of Jim Forslund
Top Stories for the Week of April 15th - April 21st in the year Two Thousand and Thirteen
- Sunday, April 21st, 2013
Woman charged with drunk driving after pedestrian struck
A Milford woman was charged with operating under the influence of alcohol after hitting a pedestrian on Main Street at 1:52 a.m. Sunday, police said. Jill Martellotta, 48, of 17 South Main St., told police she didn't see the pedestrian who was in the crosswalk in front of Turtle Tavern, police said. The pedestrian, a 26-year-old Milford woman, suffered leg injuries and was treated by Milford ...
- Saturday, April 20th, 2013:
Police to target drunk drivers tonight
An OVI Sobriety Checkpoint will take place tonight in the area of 1001 Shiloh Springs Road in Trotwood, according to Trotwood Police Sgt.
- Friday, April 19th, 2013
Man who hit bridge gets fifth OWI charge
The man who authorities say was drunk Tuesday when he crashed a minivan into a wooden bridge near Friesland, down a ravine and onto railroad tracks faces a fifth drunken driving charge.
- Thursday, April 18th, 2013
Driver, 88, charged in Midtown DWI mayhem
An 88-year-old man was charged with DWI last night after he crashed into scaffolding in Midtown, injuring another driver.Werner Sonn was driving through Rockefeller Center at about 4 p.m. when he accelerated into another car before careening into the scaffolding on West 48th Street, cops said.“As soon...
- Wednesday, April 17th, 2013
Comedian Kevin Hart arrested on alleged DUI charge
Kevin Hart isn't laughing about this. The California Highway Patrol confirms to E! News that the comedian was arrested under suspicion of DUI around 4:30 a.m. Sunday after officers spotted Hart driving erratically at a high rate of speed and witnessed him almost colliding with a gas tanker truck. He was pulled over after failing a field sobriety test and was arrested.The actor was held at Van ...
- Tuesday, April 16th, 2013
Travis County District Attorney arrested, charged with drunk driving
TRAVIS COUNTY, Texas -- The Travis County District Attorney was released from custody around 9:00 Saturday morning after spending the night in jail. Rosemary Lehmberg was stopped on FM 620 for driving while intoxicated. She spoke to KVUE News about what happened. Lehmberg seemed extremely apologetic for her actions. She said she had a rough week -- and went out to see a movie at Lakeline around ...
- Monday, April 15th, 2013
Corpus Christi police arrest man for driving while intoxicated, hitting two homes
A man with no license and no insurance was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated after striking two homes with his pickup Friday night, police said.
Top DUI News, Sunday, April 21st, 2013
- Man speeding at 126 mph #was under the influence, police say
- Wisconsin State Patrol arrested a Prairie du Sac man Friday #evening on charges of operating a vehicle under the #influence and traveling 126 mph in a 65-mph zone. Mitchell L. #Stafford, 29, was stopped on Highway 151 and County Highway YD, in Iowa #County at about 5 p.m. Friday, patrol said. According to the report, #the OWI charge is listed as his first offense.
- WISC-TV Madison - Apr 20 07:54am
- Woman charged with drunk #driving after pedestrian struck
- A Milford #woman was charged with operating under the #influence of alcohol after hitting a pedestrian on Main Street at #1:52 a.m. Sunday, police said. Jill Martellotta, 48, of 17 South Main St., #told police she didn't see the pedestrian who was in the #crosswalk in front of Turtle Tavern, police said. The pedestrian, a #26-year-old Milford woman, suffered leg injuries and was treated by Milford #...
- The Milford Daily News - Apr 20 #09:00am
- #Man arrested for driving 126 mph under the #influence
- The State Patrol #stopped a Prairie du Sac man for driving under the #influence at 126 mph on Highway 151 in Iowa County.
- Wisconsin State Journal - Apr 20 #02:30pm
- #Deputy pinches alleged drunk driver following short chase #Saturday
- The Somerset County #Sheriff's Department arrested Shain Sargent, 41, of Bingham, on charges #of trying to elude an officer and operating under the #influence Saturday afternoon.
- Morning Sentinel #- Apr 06 03:59pm
- Berlin police blotter
- Berlin police report the following: Stanislaw Rozhek, #47, of 11 Sassacus Road, Avon, was charged April 11 with failure to drive in #proper lane and operating under the influence of #drugs or alcohol.
- The New Britain Herald - Apr 17 #02:22pm
- DUI Conviction List
- Editor'€™s note: This #log of driving under the influence convictions is a #regular feature of West Hawaii Today and is compiled using Hawaii District #Court and Hawaii Police Department records.
- West #Hawaii Today - Apr 14 12:40am
- Police news for Saturday, April #20
- Police news for Saturday, April #20.
- The MetroWest Daily News - Apr 19 #09:40pm
- Southington Police Blotter April 10 to #15
- SOUTHINGTON - The following #people were charged by police April 10: Brian A. Gardner, 47, 43 Academy #St., operating motor vehicle under suspension, 3:55 p.m. #Robert Anselmo, 28, 585 State Road, North Adams, Mass., fifth-degree #larceny, 4:30 p.m.
- The Record-Journal - Apr 18 #05:59am
- Montgomery police reports
- Zachary J. Shelton, 28, 708 Doepke Lane, operating #under influence alcohol/drugs of choice at 9275 Montgomery #Road, April 6.
- The Cincinnati Enquirer - Apr 17 #03:13am
- District Court published Saturday, April 20, #2013.
- Winnebago County
- The Globe Gazette - Apr 19 #10:00pm
Top DUI News, Saturday, April 20th, 2013
- OVI checkpoint planned for Columbia-Tusculum, #Milford
- The Hamilton County OVI Task #Force announced that two checkpoints are planned for this weekend in the #Tri-State.
- FOX 19 Cincinnati - Apr 19 #02:09pm
- 1 arrested at Trotwood OVI checkpoint
- One person was arrested Friday evening during an OVI #sobriety checkpoint. The Montgomery County Combined Agency OVI Task #Force, a combination of multiple police agencies, are staged in the 1000 #block of Shiloh Springs Road until 10:30 p.m. checking licenses as #well as for violations that include Operating a Vehicle Intoxicated, seat #belts and texting while driving, Trotwood Sgt. Brent ...
- WHIO-TV 7 Dayton - Apr 19 06:54pm
- OVI checkpoints in Cincinnati, Warren County #tonight
- Northwest Local Schools is making #big changes in its three middle schools to get its adolescent... - 12:18 #am
- The Cincinnati Enquirer - Apr 19 #02:43am
- Trotwood conducts OVI checkpoint Friday
- Several agencies combined forces Friday night to set up an #OVI checkpoint in the 1000 block of Shiloh Springs Road.
- WDTN-TV 2 Dayton - Apr 19 07:43pm
- Police to target drunk drivers tonight
- An OVI Sobriety Checkpoint will take place tonight in #the area of 1001 Shiloh Springs Road in Trotwood, according to Trotwood #Police Sgt.
- Dayton Daily News - Apr 19 #11:09am
- Hamilton County To Stage 2 #OVI Checkpoints
- The Hamilton County #OVI Task Force have announced two checkpoints for April 19 and April #20.
- Local 12 Cincinnati - Apr 19 #05:05am
- #Municipal Court
- CASES CALLED THURSDAY #INCLUDED: Tonya D. Beal, 33, of 1941 Primm Dr., Apt. E, OVI, driving #under suspension, failure to register, dismissed. Jeffrey Shane Childress, #27, of 6725 Gerlaugh Road, theft, guilty, 14 days jail, credit for time #served; possession of drugs, two counts criminal trespass, dismissed. #Donchaevell R. Gonzales, 18, of 905 '½ N. Limestone St., obstructing official #business ...
- Springfield News-Sun - Apr 19 #12:35pm
- OVI checkpoint scheduled in Springdale
- Police will be holding an OVI checkpoint on the 11700 #block of Springfield Pike in Springdale from 11 p.m. to 3 a.m. Friday #night.
- The Cincinnati Enquirer - Apr 12 #05:36am
- OVI checkpoint in Springdale on Friday #night
- Hamilton County's OVI Task #Force will hold a drunk driving checkpoint somewhere in Springdale on Friday #night.
- The Cincinnati Enquirer - Apr 11 #05:06am
- OVI checkpoint planned for Stark #County this evening
- The Ohio State Highway #Patrol's Canton Post announced that an OVI checkpoint will be in #Stark County Friday evening.
- The Canton Repository - #Apr 05 10:17am
Top DUI News, Friday, April 19th, 2013
- OWI ruling by SCOTUS has local #impact
- A U.S. Supreme Court ruling this #week with a ruling that, like many high court rulings, could have a #significant impact here in Wisconsin.
- FOX 11 Green #Bay - Apr 18 03:05pm
- OWI task forces to hit the road this weekend
- The Brown County OWI Task Force is set to deploy this #weekend in an effort to deter drunk drivers on what may be slippery #roads.
- Green Bay Press-Gazette - Apr 12 #02:10am
- OWI task #forces to hit the road this weekend
- The #Manitowoc County OWI Task Force is set to deploy this weekend in an #effort to deter drunk drivers on what may be slippery roads.
- Manitowoc Herald Times Reporter - Apr 12 #02:17am
- Man #charged with 5th OWI
- A 52-year-old #town of Wien man was arrested Wednesday on preliminary charges of #fifth-offense drunken driving, according to online court records.
- Wausau Daily Herald - 2 hours, 24 minutes #ago
- OWI Task Force officers make six OWI arrests on #Opening Day
- SOUTHEASTERN WISCONSIN (WITI) '€” #OWI Task Force officials have released results from its Opening Day #increased OWI enforcements that took...
- FOX 6 #Milwaukee - Apr 02 12:29pm
- OWI suspect blows .334 BAC, police #say
- A 29-year-old Madison man arrested on #suspicion of fifth-offense operating while intoxicated took a breath test #that recorded a 0.334 blood alcohol level, according to Madison police. #Police were called to a home in the 400 block of Seven Nations Drive when a #52-year-old woman living there reported a stranger knocking at her door at #2:34 a.m. Monday. Officers found Sue Vang, 29, who told police #...
- WISC-TV Madison - Apr 15 #10:24am
- OWI Task Force Patrols Out This Weekend
- The task forces will in operation in Brown, Outagamie, #Winnebago and Manitowoc counties.
- WBAY Green Bay - #Apr 11 05:30am
- Man accused of threatening officers during #fifth OWI arrest
- A Milwaukee man is #accused of threatening two Wauwatosa police officers during his fifth #OWI arrest.
- WISN 12 Milwaukee - Apr 09 #09:27pm
- Stoughton man arrested for suspected #5th OWI
- A Stoughton man was arrested #on suspicion of his fifth OWI Tuesday. Wisconsin State Patrol #arrested Steve Deterding, 36, just after 4 p.m. on I-39 and Highway 151. #Other motorists complained about Deterding's driving. His vehicle also #struck the concrete median barrier, according to the State Patrol. Deterding #was arrested for operating a motor vehicle under the influence, fifth #offense.
- WISC-TV Madison - Apr 17 #02:24pm
- Man who hit bridge gets fifth OWI charge
- The man who authorities say was drunk Tuesday when he crashed #a minivan into a wooden bridge near Friesland, down a ravine and onto #railroad tracks faces a fifth drunken driving charge.
- Portage Daily Register - Apr 18 #08:22pm
Top DUI News, Thursday, April 18th, 2013
- Driver, 88, charged in Midtown DWI #mayhem
- An 88-year-old man was charged with #DWI last night after he crashed into scaffolding in Midtown, injuring #another driver.Werner Sonn was driving through Rockefeller Center at about 4 #p.m. when he accelerated into another car before careening into the #scaffolding on West 48th Street, cops said.'€œAs soon...
- New York Post - Apr 17 12:27am
- College Student Killed by Suspected DWI #Driver
- A South Jersey university student #struck and killed by a suspected DWI driver will be memorialized #tonight. Photo Credit: Rowan University
- NBC #Philadelphia - 1 hour, 19 minutes ago
- DWI attorney weighs in on Lehmberg #arrest
- AUSTIN -- Following this #weekend's arrest of District Attorney Rosemary Lehmberg, attorneys say #more than a hundred people a week get a DWI in Travis County alone. #KVUE spoke with a criminal defense attorney who defends people here who get #DWI's. He says your typical first time DWI offender is #someone who has never been arrested, and often never had a traffic citation. #In the case of D.A ...
- KVUE-TV Austin - Apr 14 #04:24pm
- More than #200 DWI arrests in MN
- More than 200 #DWI arrests in MN The Minnesota Department of Public Safety reported #Monday that there were 219 driving while intoxicated (DWI) arrests #this past weekend.
- Brainerd Dispatch - Apr 15 #01:03pm
- DWI Defense Attorney speaks about Lehmberg #arrest
- AUSTIN -- Anyone who drinks and then #drives, could end up with a DWI. Criminal defense attorney Jamie #Balagia who's also known as the "DWI dude" says he is #currently handling about 155 cases in Travis County and about that same #number in San Antonio. "The message we need to learn from this is #don't drive drunk. But what's problematic is a lot of people are #being arrested who are not drunk," said ...
- KVUE-TV Austin - Apr 14 08:24pm
- Supreme Court: DWI #blood samples now need warrants
- The Supreme Court's 5-4 ruling could affect Minnesota practices.
- Minneapolis-St. Paul Star Tribune - Apr 17 #08:08pm
- In DWI arrests, search warrant #required for blood tests, high court rules
- The Supreme Court ruled Wednesday, April 17, that police #usually must try to obtain a search warrant from a judge before ordering #blood tests for drunken-driving suspects.
- Pioneer #Press - Apr 17 11:44am
- Commissioners delay car #confiscation DWI ordinance
- Getting a #new DWI ordinance on the books that allows confiscating cars stalled #a second time Tuesday with a majority of Curry County Commissioners #questioning the language of the law.Commissioners post...
- Clovis News Journal - Apr 16 03:41pm
- 3-car collision #yields DWI charge for 81-year-old in Watchung
- View full size WATCHUNG '€” An 81-year-old man from North #Plainfield has been charged with DWI and more following a three-car #collision with injuries. According to police, Linwood Darden, 81, was #driving his 2002 Cadillac on Route 22...
- Independent Press - 17 minutes #ago
- Wilton man charged with #DWI at I-95 entrance - Darien #News-Review
- Norwalk man charged with #DWI, failure to drive right - Darien #News-Review
- Backhoe driver admits DWI - Albany Times Union
- all 16 news articles
- Court #rejects DWI blood draws without warrants
- The U.S. Supreme Court's ruling that search warrants are #required to obtain blood samples in many DWI cases has thrown "a huge #monkey wrench" in drunk-driving enforcement, a Montgomery County prosecutor
- The Conroe Courier - Apr 17 #09:29pm
Top DUI News, Wednesday, April 17th, 2013
- Kevin Hart: DUI Was #'A Wake Up Call For Me'
- Kevin Hart was #arrested for DUI over the weekend, something he is calling an #awakening.
- Access Hollywood via #Yahoo! News - Apr 15 06:52am
- Kevin Hart arrested for #DUI - Jam! Showbiz
- Kevin Hart Expresses Regret After #Dui Arrest - #Contactmusic
- Comedian Kevin Hart arrested on suspicion of #DUI - Asbury Park Press
- all 22 news articles
- DUI suspected in wrong-way #Houston wreck that killed couple in burning car
- DUI suspected in wrong-way Houston wreck that killed #couple in burning car Houston Chronicle Copyright 2013 Houston Chronicle. #All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, #rewritten or redistributed. Published 12:55 pm, Monday, April 15, 2013 #Suspected drunk driver charged in fiery fatal wreck A suspected drunk driver #is accused in a fiery wrong-way crash that left two ...
- Houston Chronicle - Apr 15 11:28am
- Kevin Hart: DUI #Arrest 'a Wake Up Call'
- (Strong language #in paragraph 5) By Tim Molloy NEW YORK (TheWrap.com) - Comedian and actor #Kevin Hart says his weekend DUI arrest was "a wake up call" #and that he needs "to be smarter." Hart, star of BET's #"Real Husbands of Hollywood" and one of the country's most #successful standup comics, was arrested early Sunday in Los Angeles on #suspicion of driving under the influence. He subsequently #...
- Reuters via Yahoo! News - Apr #15 03:19pm
- Comedian Kevin Hart Nabbed For Alleged DUI After Nearly #Sl... - CBS 2 Los Angeles
- all 11 news articles
- Dui -prweb - News #Images
- DUI pursuit suspect resists arrest on PCH - #KABC '€“ Los Angeles via Yahoo! News
- Modesto Toddler Hit And Killed By Alleged DUI #Driver - CBS-Sacramento via Yahoo! Sports
- Angry Governor urges action on DUI #legislation - KING5 Seattle Videos via Yahoo! News
- Comedian, Philadelphia native Kevin Hart #arrested on suspicion of DUI - WPVI '€“ Philadelphia via Yahoo! #News
- Woman Facing DUI Charges After Hitting Fire #Hydrant - CBS-Sacramento via Yahoo! News
- DUI Suspect Dead After Reported Scuffle With #LAPD Officers - CBS-Losangeles via Yahoo! Sports
- 4 teens die in Fresno County DUI crash - KFSN #'€“ Fresno via Yahoo! News
- Souza gets harsher sentence for DUI, #vehicular manslaughter - KFSN '€“ Fresno via Yahoo! News
- Rowan University student killed by suspected #DUI driver - WPVI '€“ Philadelphia via Yahoo! News
- IE school holds mock DUI trial for students - #KABC '€“ Los Angeles via Yahoo! #News
- Inslee, lawmakers plan "aggressive" DUI #crackdown
- Gov. Jay Inslee and a bipartisan #group of state lawmakers want to stiffen drunken-driving penalties, charge #suspects more quickly and even ban third-time offenders from buying alcohol #for 10 years.
- Seattle Times - Apr 16 #09:29pm
- How Facebook and #Twitter mess with DUI checkpoints
- One of the more human aspects of social media is that people #use Facebook and Twitter to warn their fellow men and women of DUI #checkpoints. Now police are attempting to spring more surprises. Originally #posted at Technically Incorrect
- CNET - Apr 14 #12:15pm
- Comedian #Kevin Hart arrested on alleged DUI charge
- Kevin Hart isn't laughing about this. The California #Highway Patrol confirms to E! News that the comedian was arrested under #suspicion of DUI around 4:30 a.m. Sunday after officers spotted Hart #driving erratically at a high rate of speed and witnessed him almost #colliding with a gas tanker truck. He was pulled over after failing a field #sobriety test and was arrested.The actor was held at Van ...
- MSNBC - Apr 15 04:51am
- Kevin Hart Calls DUI 'A #Wake-Up Call'
- Comedian Kevin Hart #speaks out about his DUI over the weekend
- ABC News - Apr 15 10:52am
- Kevin Hart Arrested on Suspicion of #DUI
- Comedian Kevin Hart was arrested #early Sunday on suspicion of DUI, The Associated Press #reports.
- TV Guide - Apr 15 #06:48am
- Inslee, state lawmakers unveil new bill to toughen DUI #laws
- OLYMPIA '€” Gov. Jay Inslee and #legislators announced a new bill Tuesday to increase penalties for #DUI convictions, including mandatory arrest on a first offense and a #choice of six months in jail or enrollment in a new sobriety program #'€¦
- Q13 FOX Seattle - Apr 16 #03:32pm
- Gallardo arrested for DUI
- HBT: Brewers' right-hander Yovani Gallardo was pulled over #near Millar Park early Tuesday morning and registered a blood-alcohol level #of 0.22.
- MSNBC - Apr 16 #10:32am
- DUI Conviction List
Top DUI News, Tuesday, April 16th, 2013
- Stricter #drunk driving laws could burden DAs
- While Wisconsin remains the only state nationwide where #drunk driving is punishable by a ticket on first offense, #legislative efforts to criminalize operating while intoxicated offenses #could place a burden on state prosecutors.
- The Badger #Herald - 27 minutes ago
- Kevin Hart arrested on #suspicion of drunk driving
- Actor-comedian Kevin Hart was arrested on suspicion of #drunk driving Sunday, according to the California Highway #Patrol.
- Los Angeles Times - Apr 15 #12:07pm
- Kevin Hart #Arrested for Drunk Driving: "This Is a Wake-Up #Call"
- Kevin Hart is not in a laughing kind #of mood. The comedian and actor, 32, was arrested for drunk #driving in Los Angeles early Sunday, April 14. According to CNN, #traffic police stopped the Think Like a Man star after he was speeding down #the freeway at 90 mph in his black Mercedes -- weaving between lanes and #nearly running into a gas tanker truck.
- US Weekly - Apr 15 07:24am
- Kevin Hart arrested and #ashamed over DUI: 'I have to be smarter' - Zap2It
- Kevin Hart Arrested For DUI In #California - Best Week Ever
- Kevin Hart: DUI Was 'A #Wake Up Call For Me' - Access Hollywood via #Yahoo! News
- all 27 news articles
- Another Cleveland Councilman accused of driving #drunk
- 19 Action News is tracking #new developments in the case against a Cleveland Councilman for drunk #driving -- and it doesn't involve councilman Zack Reed #.
- 19 Action News Cleveland - Apr 15 #01:24pm
- Drunk driving: first-timers #too to lose licences
- Transport dept. writes #to police seeking action; more breathalyzers for officials
- The Hindu - Apr 08 02:27pm
- St Jude #Retreats Releases New Infographic Which Reports Consequences of Drunk #Driving
- The St Jude Retreats #releases an infographic which reports statistics on the amount of #drunk driving incidents that occur and the consequences of #committing the crime.Amsterdam, NY (PRWEB) April 16, 2013 The St Jude #Retreats is proud to release a new infographic based on the consequences of #drunk driving handled by our society from the scene of the #crime to punishment and court-ordered treatment ...
- PRWeb via Yahoo! News - Apr 16 12:26am
- Temptation high for #drunk driving in prom, grad season
- Car crashes are the leading cause of death for teens, and #about a third are alcohol related, according to Mothers Against Drunk #Driving. / Doug Menuez, Getty Images
- Pacific #Daily News - Apr 04 03:45am
- Kevin Hart Arrested #for Drunk Driving: "This Is a Wake-Up #Call"
- "Drinking & driving is not a #game or a laughing matter," tweets the comedian, released on $5,000 #bail.
- Us Weekly via omg! - Apr 15 #07:00am
- Travis #County District Attorney arrested, charged with drunk #driving
- TRAVIS COUNTY, Texas -- The Travis #County District Attorney was released from custody around 9:00 Saturday #morning after spending the night in jail. Rosemary Lehmberg was stopped on #FM 620 for driving while intoxicated. She spoke to KVUE News about #what happened. Lehmberg seemed extremely apologetic for her actions. She #said she had a rough week -- and went out to see a movie at Lakeline around #...
- KVUE-TV Austin - Apr 13 #08:54am
- B.C. could pay #millions in refunds for drunk driving fines - Vancouver Sun
- Tougher laws haven't #slowed drunk drivers - Springfield #News-Sun
- Do you think the authorities are doing enough to disco... - The Trinidad Guardian
- all 7 news articles
- Comedian Kevin Hart Arrested For Drunk #Driving
- Comedian and actor Kevin #Hart is probably not in a funny state of mind after being arrested for #drunk driving in Los Angeles early Sunday morning. The #32-year-old was busted after by the California Highway Patrol spotted him #weaving through lanes at 90 mph. Kevin Hart, the star of "Think Like a Maniac, #was pulled over after police saw him weaving through lanes and nearly #hitting a gas tanker truck ...
- Opposing Views - Apr #15 03:57pm
Top DUI News, Monday, April 15th, 2013
- #American Eagle pilot charged with attempting to fly while #intoxicated
- MINNEAPOLIS (Reuters) - #A pilot has been charged with being under the influence of alcohol #while getting ready to fly an American Eagle plane from Minneapolis #to New York City in January, a spokesman for the Minneapolis-St. Paul #International Airport said on Tuesday. Kolbjorn Kristiansen had been doing #pre-flight checks ahead of a morning flight to New York when airport police #took him into ...
- Reuters via Yahoo! News - Apr 09 #08:12pm
- Driver of #flipped car arrested for operating while #intoxicated
- The driver of a red car #that ended up on its top Sunday night was arrested for operating #while intoxicated, a Des Moines police spokesman #said.
- The Des Moines Register - Apr 08 #03:50pm
- Associate District Court Grant Robert Merrill, 28, #of 2067 Libertyville Road, Apt. 1, pleaded guilty to operating #while intoxicated, second offense, an aggravated misdemeanor. #He was sentenced to 180 days in jail, less credit for time served, all but #seven days were suspended. He was placed on two years probation. His license #was revoked for 180 days and he may not sell, purchase or register any #...
- The Fairfield Ledger - Apr 11 #10:46am
- Cops: Man drove to jail drunk
- A Penn Yan man was arrested Saturday after he allegedly #drove to his court-appointed work detail while #intoxicated.
- The Corning #Leader - Apr 14 01:15pm
- Manitowoc man receives probation, jail for t... - Manitowoc Herald Times Reporter
- all 2 news articles
- Deputies: Yates County #man arrested after driving drunk to jail
- A #Yates County man was arrested Saturday morning after deputies say he drove #drunk to jail for a sentenced work detail.
- Fairport - #East Rochester Post - Apr 14 04:02pm
- Deputies: Yates County #man arrested after driving drunk to jail
- A #Yates County man was arrested Saturday morning after deputies say he drove #drunk to jail for a sentenced work detail.
- Gates-Chili Post - Apr 14 05:05pm
- Felch #driver arrested after chase
- By NIKKI YOUNK #Staff Writer IRON MOUNTAIN - A Felch man was arrested for fleeing and #eluding and operating while intoxicated on Thursday #night following a vehicle chase in northern Dickinson County. Lt.
- The Iron Mountain Daily News - Mar 30 #11:28am
- Kochville man charged with driving #drunk, causing serious injury to three in Saginaw #Township
- Michael P. Putman, 35, is charged #with three counts of operating a motor vehicle while #intoxicated causing serious injury in a Dec. 18 crash at McCarty and #Fashion Square Boulevard.
- The Saginaw News - Apr 12 #08:45am
- Corpus Christi police arrest man for #driving while intoxicated, hitting two #homes
- A man with no license and no insurance was #arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated after #striking two homes with his pickup Friday night, police said.
- Corpus Christi Caller-Times - Apr 08 #02:46pm
- Report: Bloomfield Township man pleads guilty #to lawnmower DUI
- A Bloomfield Township man who was recently #arrested for allegedly driving drunk on his lawnmower, reportedly pleaded #guilty to a third offense of operating while #intoxicated.
- The Oakland #Press - Apr 10 03:50pm
- DUI Conviction List
Stories of the WeekSkip to Content
April 8th - April 14th Driving High: When are you impaired?
April 1st - April 7thVehicle strikes Riverside City Hall
March 25th - March 31stDWI activist to DWI suspect
March 18th - March 24thCounty commissioner sentenced for drunken driving
March 11th - March 17thWoman accused of impersonating sister during OWI arrest
March 4th - March 10thColorado Explores the Cloudy Future of Driving While High
February 25th - March 3rdUtah trooper accused of making bogus DUI arrests
February 18th - February 24thOVI Driver, Beer Supplier Each Charged In Athens OVI Crash
February 11th - February 17thMerrimack police arrest man for allegedly being too impaired to navigate drive-thru
February 4th - February 10thDrunk man charged drunk driving inside FL Walmart
January 28ty - February 3rdColo. offense can't be used to enhance Neb. DUI sentence
January 21st - January 27thMan charged with 11th OWI uses insanity plea
January 14th - January 20thDenver police officer charged with DUI hired despite prior conviction
January 7th - January 13thDepardieu Blows Off Prosecutor, Will Stand Trial for Drunk Driving
December 31st - January 6thOver 800 booked in Mumbai for drunk driving
2011 Stories of the Year : DUI at the End of the World 2012
2011 Stories of the Year : Snared By Draconian Drunk Driving Laws
2010 Stories of the Year : Party On
2009 Stories of the Year : Over the Legal Limit 2009
2008 Stories of the Year : Drunk Driving Bonanza 2008
2007 Stories of the Year : The Best and Worst of 2007
Back to Colorado DUI Front Page