Law Office of Jim Forslund
DUI News for the Week of September 10th - September 16th in the year Two Thousand and Twelve
- Sunday, September 16th, 2012
Michael Madsen has been arrested for driving under the influence (DUI)
The 'Kill Bill' actor was spotted driving erratically on the Pacific Coast Highway in Malibu, California on Wednesday (12.09.12) and was reportedly found to have a blood alcohol level more than twice the legal limit when apprehended by police, according to gossip website TMZ.
- Saturday, September 15th, 2012
Sally Struthers Denies Drunk Driving Charge
Former “All in the Family” actress Sally Struthers was arrested Thursday morning in Ogunquit, Maine, for allegedly operating a motor vehicle while under the influence, according to police. Struthers, 65, was charged with OUI, or operating under the influence, a misdemeanor. She released on $160 cash...
- Friday, September 14th, 2012
Ohio woman finds man passed out in driveway with sex toy
AVON, Ohio — A homeowner was stunned earlier this week when she reportedly discovered a stranger in her driveway passed...
- September 13th, 2012
Monroe County board supervisor gets OWI
SPARTA — A Monroe County Board supervisor and former sheriff’s candidate has been charged with drunken driving.
- Wednesday, Septembers 12th, 2012
Carlton County attorney pleads guilty to DWI
DULUTH, Minn. - Carlton County Attorney Thom Pertler pleaded guilty Tuesday to third-degree driving while impaired - which was a refusal to submit to a chemical test - the most serious of seven crimes he was charged with when stopped by the State Patrol in July for driving erratically.
- Tuesday, September 11th, 2012
DUI suspect passes out in Wasilla McDonald's drive-through
A man who was reported to be passed out early Sunday morning in his vehicle in the drive-through of the Wasilla McDonald's was charged with driving under the influence, Alaska State Troopers said.
- Monday, September 10th, 2012
Aspiring Rapper Tweets YOLO, Then Dies In Drunk Driving Car Accident
It's something out of a PSA for drunk driving, or a scene out of the Final Destination films. Above all, it's a tragedy that could have possibly been prevented. Earlier this week, five men in their early 20s were killed in Ontario, California when their 2005 Nissan Sentra ran a red light, lost control and hit a fence, before coming to rest in the backyard of a house, according to the San ...
Top DUI News, Sunday, September 16th, 2012
- Michael Madsen has been arrested for #driving under the influence #(DUI)
- The 'Kill Bill' actor #was spotted driving erratically on the Pacific Coast Highway #in Malibu, California on Wednesday (12.09.12) and was reportedly found to #have a blood alcohol level more than twice the legal limit when #apprehended by police, according to gossip website TMZ.
- NZCity - Sep 15 12:04am
- Senior's #Driving Under Prescription Drug #Influence
- AAA is promoting a new #program called Roadwise RX to help seniors understand how their medications #affect their driving. The current senior driving course #offered in Bay County does not address the prescription drug #issue.
- WJHG Panama City - Sep 12 #03:32pm
- Man gets suspended 90-day jail sentence in #DUI
- A South Lake Tahoe man admitted #driving under the influence with two young #children in his vehicle. Raymond Frank Carpenter, 31, pleaded guilty to one #count of driving under the influence and #received a 90-day jail sentence suspended Copyright 2012 Record-Courier. All #rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or #redistributed. Record-Courier Man gets suspended ...
- The Record-Courier - Sep 15 12:01pm
- 4 dead, 8 injured after car hits bus #stop in Vegas
- A Las Vegas man faces four #counts of driving under the influence resulting #in death after his car rolled over Thursday and plowed into a Las Vegas bus #stop, killing four pedestrians and injuring several other people.
- Associated Press via Yahoo! News - Sep 13 #11:45pm
- 4 dead after car hits bus stop in #Vegas
- Motorist faces four counts of #driving under the influence after his speeding #car went airborne; 8 others also injured
- CBS News - #Sep 13 11:31am
- Joe Simpson #pleads not guilty to DUI
- Joe Simpson has #pleaded not guilty to driving under the #influence (DUI).
- Monsters & Critics - Sep 13 #12:08pm
- Joe Simpson - Joe Simpson Pleads Not #Guilty To Dui
- Joe Simpson has pleaded not #guilty to driving under The Influence DUI #The showbiz patriarch - father of Jessica and Ashlee Simpson - #claimed in a Los Angeles court room today 13 09 12 he was not driving #after drinking alcohol last month despite...
- Contactmusic - Sep 13 11:07am
- Woman seeks new sentence in DWI #death
- The Espaola mother who was #driving under the influence of drugs when she #crashed her car and killed her 3-year-old son in 2011 is asking a state #district judge to reconsider her sentence.
- Santa Fe New Mexican - Sep 13 #06:13pm
- Woman faces manslaughter charges after #striking a woman mowing... - #CNYCentral.com
- Woman to serve time for hitting cyclists - #Santa Maria Times
- Vineland #Police - Daily Journal
- all 8 news #articles'€¦
- Michael Madsen - Michael Madsen Arrested For #Dui
- Michael Madsen has been arrested for #driving under The Influence DUI The Kill #Bill actor was spotted driving erratically on the Pacific #Coast Highway in Malibu California on Wednesday 12 09 12 and was reportedly #found to have a blood alcohol l...
- Contactmusic - Sep #12 08:23pm
- Canyon #County judge charged with driving under the #influence
- BOISE -- A Canyon County #3rd District judge has been arrested for driving under #the influence. According to the Ada County arrest logs, #Meridian police picked up 61-year-old Renae Hoff, a current judge for Canyon #County. She was booked into the Ada County Jail just after 3:00 a.m. #on a charge of driving under the influence. #Deputy Chief Tracy Basterrechea says Hoff was pulled over just before 1 #...
- KTVB Boise - Aug 25 #08:08pm
Top DUI News, Saturday, September 15th, 2012
- Sally Struthers Denies Driving Under Influence After #DUI Arrest
- The 'All in #the Family' actress is charged with OUI (operating #under influence) after being pulled over by Maine #police.
- AceShowbiz - Sep 13 #07:35pm
- Sally #Struthers Denies Drunk Driving Charge
- Former '€œAll in #the Family'€ actress Sally Struthers was arrested Thursday morning in #Ogunquit, Maine, for allegedly operating a motor vehicle while #under the influence, according to police. Struthers, #65, was charged with OUI, or operating under the #influence, a misdemeanor. She released on $160 cash...
- Good Morning America via Yahoo! News - Sep #14 06:57am
- Woman #accused of OUI after rear-ending tractor-trailer
- Posted Sept. 14, 2012, at 5:51 p.m. HERMON, Maine '€” A Monroe #woman was arrested for operating under the #influence when she was found to have drugs in her system after an #early-morning accident Friday, according to police.
- Bangor Daily News - Sep 14 03:07pm
- Sally Struthers arrested in Maine
- OGUNQUIT, #Maine, Sept. 14 (UPI) -- Actress Sally Struthers has been released on $160 #bail after she was arrested for suspicion of operating a car #under the influence, police in Maine #said.
- UPI - Sep 14 #06:47am
- Sally Struthers, #'All in the Family' Actress, Busted for DUI - Baltimore Sun
- Sally Struthers #arrested for DUI in Maine - WFLX FOX #29
- Sally Struthers arrested on suspicion of drunk #driving in ... - Los Angeles #Times
- all 20 news #articles
- Sally Struthers #Arrested, Denies Drunk Driving Charge [PHOTO]
- Actress Sally Struthers denied a drunk driving charge she was #arrested on earlier this week, when she was pulled over in Maine and charged #with operating under the influence.
- International Business Times - Sep 14 #07:29am
- Sally Struthers Denies DUI #Charge
- Former '€œAll in the Family'€ #actress Sally Struthers was arrested Thursday morning in Ogunquit, Maine, #for allegedly operating a motor vehicle while under the #influence, according to police. Struthers, 65, was charged with OUI, #or operating under the influence, a misdemeanor. #She released on $160 cash...
- ABC News - Sep 14 #07:25am
- Actress Sally Struthers #charged with DUI in Maine
- Actress Sally Struthers denies #driving drunk in Maine, where she's appearing in a musical.
- Associated Press via Yahoo! News - Sep 13 #04:26pm
- Actress Sally Struthers #Arrested After Alleged OUI
- A well-known #actress was arrested for operating under the #influence in York County on Wednesday morning, police #said.
- HispanicBusiness.com - Sep 13 #04:24pm
- Sally Struthers Arrested For Drunk #Driving
- Sally Struthers was arrested early #monday morning in Maine for driving under the #influence. Struthers was pulled over at 12:30 am for drunk driving. #The actress, who is most famous for her role in All In The #Family, was charged with an OUI, or Operating Under the #Influence. Struthers was taken into custody but quickly posted [...] #Sally Struthers Arrested For Drunk Driving is a post from: The #...
- The Inquisitr - Sep 13 #01:16pm
- Sally Struthers arrested on OUI #charge
- Actress Sally Struthers was arrested #Wednesday in Ogunquit, Maine, on a charge of operating under #the influence. According to a statement from the #Ogunquit Police Department, Struthers, 65, was arrested around 12:20 a.m. on #a criminal OUI. The "All in the Family" and #"Gilmore Girls" star was transported to the police station #for processing and [...]
- CNN - Sep 13 #03:18pm
Top DUI News, Friday, September 14th, 2012
- Deputy charged with OVI, placed on #leave
- An Ashtabula County Sheriff's #deputy is on administrative leave after he was charged with drunken driving #over the weekend.
- News Channel 5 Cleveland - Sep 11 #10:33am
- Man #drives into pond, gets 6th OVI
- Massillon police posted on their Facebook page details of the #arrest of a man for OVI early Sunday morning.
- News Channel 5 Cleveland - Aug 27 #06:49am
- Repeat OVI #offender pleads not guilty
- A South #Charleston man twice convicted of driving while under the influence in #appeared in court Thursday on another OVI charge. Randy Delong, 31, #of Fletcher Pike, pleaded not guilty to the third-degree felony in #Montgomery County Common Pleas Court, according to court records. He was #released on his own recognizance. If convicted, he faces a maximum of three #years in prison, said Greg ...
- Springfield News-Sun - #Aug 23 03:05pm
- Repeat OVI offender #pleads not guilty
- A South Charleston man #who has two previous convictions for driving while under the influence #appeared in court Thursday, the result of another OVI charge. Randy #Delong, of Fletcher Pike, South Charleston, pleaded not guilty to an #OVI charge in Montgomery County Common Pleas Court, according to #online court records. Delong was arrested Jan. 28 on suspicion of drunken #driving; he was previously ...
- Springfield News-Sun - #Aug 23 09:34am
- Wrong-way OVI driver hits #trooper's car
- An Amherst man is behind #bars for allegedly driving the wrong-way drunk down the Ohio Turnpike and #ramming into an Ohio State Highway Patrol car, troopers say.
- News Channel 5 Cleveland - Aug 29 #09:49am
- Mentor man with nine prior OVI #convictions, faces another
- A man with a #history of drunken driving arrests was arraigned Tuesday in Painesville #Municipal Court on a felony OVI charge.
- The #News-Herald - Aug 28 09:35pm
- Woman Faces Child #Endangering Charges After OVI Arrest
- A Gahanna woman is charged with child endangering after police #allegedly found that her children were home alone when she was arrested for #suspected drunken driving.
- WCMH Columbus - Aug 22 #02:48pm
- Nearly nude driver gets 18-month prison #term for leading police on high-speed chase (with video)
- A Hiram woman who led police on a high-speed chase through #Geauga County while wearing next to nothing was sentenced Wednesday to 18 #months in jail.
- The News-Herald - Sep 13 #04:30pm
- Play It Again, #Sam? Nokia Launches Free Music Streaming Service In U.S.
- Nokia didn't fare so well with its streamed mobile music #service called Ovi Music Unlimited . Now it's remixing that track #and launching a free music streaming service in the U.S. as part of its #redoubled strategy to go for more users in America. The news comes one day #before the company's Nokia World event in New York, where it is expected #to unveil new handsets on Microsoft's Windows Phone ...
- TechCrunch - Sep 04 04:30am
- Ohio woman finds man passed out in #driveway with sex toy
- AVON, Ohio '€” A #homeowner was stunned earlier this week when she reportedly discovered a #stranger in her driveway passed...
- Oklahoma's #NewsChannel 4 - Sep 13 11:06am
Top DUI News, Thursday, September 13th, 2012
- OWI driver in fatal Beltrami #Co. crash sentenced
- A Bemidji man says his #alcohol relapse resulted in a fatal crash that killed one person and #severely injured another.
- KTTC Rochester - Sep 11 #11:04am
- Jail ordered for seventh #OWI by Black River Falls man
- A Black #River Falls man will spend at least six months in jail for his #seventh-offense drunken driving stemming from a traffic crash last #winter.
- Leader-Telegram - Sep 12 #10:00pm
- Four OWI arrests in Lake Hallie over #Labor Day weekend
- As Lake Hallie Police #Chief Cal Smokowicz notes, Labor Day weekend produced an unusually high #number of OWI arrests in the village.
- The #Chippewa Herald - Sep 06 02:23pm
- Owi -porte #-news - News Images
- Crime Lab Dep. Director Accused Of Public #Intox, OWI - WRTV - Indianapolis Videos via Yahoo! #News
- 1 News Image
- Monroe County board supervisor gets #OWI
- SPARTA '€” A Monroe County Board #supervisor and former sheriff's candidate has been charged with drunken #driving.
- La Crosse Tribune - Sep 12 #10:00pm
- Man, arrested for OWI, detained by #ICE
- MASON CITY '€” A Mason City man is being held #without bond in the Cerro Gordo County Jail at the request of U.S. #Immigration and Customs Enforcement after being arrested Saturday #morning.
- The Globe Gazette - Sep #10 11:14am
- 5th OWI motorcycle #crash
- A drunk driver's motorcycle goes #soaring through the air after he takes a turn at a high rate of #speed.
- CBS 58 Milwaukee - Sep 06 #03:22pm
- Iowa City police #say woman assaulted officers during OWI arrest
- An Iowa City woman faces several charges after police said she #kicked an officer in the face while resisting an arrest for operating while #intoxicated. Complaints from the Iowa City police department said Amber #McCutcheon, 36, was found at the intersection of Benton and Capitol streets, #slumped slumped over the wheel of her running car, [...]
- The Gazette - Sep 10 07:59am
- Janesville man arrested for #4th OWI
- A 33-year-old Janesville man was #found by police passed out behind the wheel of his running vehicle just #after 3:30 a.m. Sunday.
- WREX-TV #Rockford - Sep 10 07:40am
- Middleton man arrested for 7th OWI - WISC-TV Madison
- Middleton man arrested on 7th OWI #charge - WISC-TV Madison
- #all 4 news articles
- Davenport woman faces felony OWI #charge
- A Davenport woman was charged Aug. #31 with third-offense OWI. According to a University of Iowa police #complaint, Kimberli Blumer, 48, was charged after security at the UI #Hospitals and Clinics saw her attempt to park her vehicle in the parking #lot.
- The Daily Iowan - Sep 04 #12:28am
- Chippewa Falls man arrested for 6th #OWI
- A Chippewa Falls man was #arrested for OWI-6th offense Saturday afternoon in the #city.
- The Chippewa Herald - Sep 02 #07:00am
Top DUI News, Wednesday, Septembers 12th, 2012
- DWI suspect rolls truck #on Airline Drive
- HOUSTON '€“ Police said #early Monday they took a driver into custody for suspicion of driving while #intoxicated after he rolled his pickup truck on Airline Drive. The crash #occurred just after midnight as the truck traveled south on Airline at #Fosbak, according to the Houston Police Department. Police said the man lost #control and hit a tree in the median, flipping the truck. Houston #firefighters ...
- KHOU 11 Houston - Sep 10 #04:15am
- DWI charge after man drives an hour in the wrong #direction on the Thruway
- Westmoreland #(WSYR-TV) '€“ A Vermont man is facing drunk driving charges after State Police #say he drove more than an hour in the wrong direction and ran out of gas on #the Thruway following a concert in Albany. Troopers with the state police #Thruway detail say 35-year-old Jarred Wendel, of Ripton, Vt., finally ran #out of gas Sunday while driving in the westbound lanes of Interstate 90 just #west of ...
- WWTI Watertown - Sep 10 #09:01am
- Carlton County attorney pleads guilty to DWI
- DULUTH, Minn. - Carlton County Attorney Thom Pertler pleaded #guilty Tuesday to third-degree driving while impaired - which was a refusal #to submit to a chemical test - the most serious of seven crimes he was #charged with when stopped by the State Patrol in July for driving #erratically.
- The Fargo Forum - Sep 11 #08:44pm
- Attorney Charged with #DWI
- State Police arrested #Rochester-area attorney James Doyle and charged him with DWI and #patronizing a prostitute.
- YNN Rochester - Aug 28 #05:40am
- Bryan man charged with DWI #after accident
- A 51-year-old Bryan man was #charged with DWI after he caused an accident while he was intoxicated #and driving on Leonard Road Friday afternoon, police said.
- The Bryan-College Station Eagle - Sep 08 #10:24pm
- Man gets 8 years for fatal #Halloween DWI crash
- A Bemidji man #says his alcohol relapse resulted in a fatal crash that killed one person #and severely injured another.
- KARE 11 Minneapolis-St. #Paul - Sep 11 08:00am
- Long #Valley man charged with DWI in Washington, police said
- Express-Times File PhotoWashington Township Police #Department Frederick R. Scharnikow, 54, of Long Valley was charged with #driving while intoxicated on Sept. 7 in Washington Township following a #routine traffic stop, police said. Police detected an alcoholic odor in #Scharnikow's car...
- Independent #Press - Sep 11 02:50pm
- Man #who killed unborn baby in DWI crash to be released - KSLA-TV Shreveport
- Rockingham County prosecutor quits #after arrest on DWI charge... - Portsmouth #Herald
- Lawyer hit with #DWI, gun charges at tavern - Fort Wayne #Journal Gazette
- all 17 news #articles
- West Amwell police #charge Philadelphian with DWI and more
- WEST AMWELL TWP. '€” On Sept. 3 at about 11:20 p.m. a motor #vehicle stop on Route 179 resulted in the arrest by township police of a #Philadelphia man on numerous motor vehicle and criminal charges. Gregory #Dewald, 56,...
- Hunterdon County Democrat - Sep 11 #05:03am
- Attorney Charged with #DWI Speaks Out
- State Police arrested #Rochester-area attorney James Doyle and charged him with DWI and #patronizing a prostitute.
- YNN Rochester - Aug 28 #10:25am
- Cop faces DWI #count
- Cop faces DWI count Times Union #Copyright 2012 Times Union. All rights reserved. This material may not be #published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. Updated 7:41 p.m., #Thursday, September 6, 2012 Tests show blood alcohol content was nearly #three times over legal limit TROY '€” A Rensselaer police officer was charged #early Thursday with drunken driving after tests showed him to be nearly #...
- Albany Times Union - Sep 06 #04:58pm
- DWI arrests - Kinston Free Press
- Stop #DWI Tournament gets a new sponsor - YNN #Syracuse
- Man #responsible for DWI manslaughter receives 5 ye... - Midland Reporter-Telegram
- all 6 news #articles
Top DUI News, Tuesday, September 11th, 2012
- DUI crashes in East Norriton, Norristown land Whitpain lawyer in jail
- A Montgomery County lawyer will spend some time behind bars after admitting to driving drunk during two crashes, including one with a SEPTA bus that involved injuries, between 2009 and 2010.
- Montgomery Life - 1 hour, 15 minutes ago
- Man, charged with DUI, tells police he had, "6, 8, 10 beers"
- A 39-year-old man charged with his fourth DUI offense told police in west suburban Riverside after they pulled him over early Saturday that he had "six, eight, or 10 beers."
- FOX News Chicago - Sep 09 03:57pm
- Nichkhun fined KRW 4 million for DUI
- Nichkhun's DUI case ended with the singer charged and paying fine of KRW 4 million
- From Cinema Online Exclusively for Yahoo! Newsroom via Yahoo! Malaysia News - Sep 10 03:07am
- Fatal DUI suspect allowed to go home
- A woman died in the August crash involving a carload of senior citizens, and now the accused drunk driver has been allowed to go home to her family.
- KING5 Seattle - Sep 10 05:52pm
- UPDATE: DUI charge dismissed - The Moultrie Observer
- Woman faces DUI charges after Gilbert accident - The Arizona Republic
- Driver faces DUI charge - The Fairfield Citizen
- all 39 news articles
- DUI suspect passes out in Wasilla McDonald's drive-through
- A man who was reported to be passed out early Sunday morning in his vehicle in the drive-through of the Wasilla McDonald's was charged with driving under the influence, Alaska State Troopers said.
- Anchorage Daily News - Sep 09 11:47pm
- Police blotter, Sept. 11, 2012
- The Register Citizen - Sep 10 10:39pm
- Paducah man faces DUI charges after rollover crash
- A Paducah man is facing DUI charges after a crash Saturday afternoon in McCracken County.
- KFVS 12 Cape Girardeau - Sep 08 04:55pm
- Philadelphia City Council Staffers Charged With DUI Are Canned
- Robin Jones and Rodney Williams, arrested over the weekend on DUI charges, are now out of work.
- CBS Philadelphia - Sep 10 01:04pm
- San Francisco Archbishop-Elect in DUI Arrest
- San Diego police say Roman Catholic archbishop-elect of San Francisco arrested for DUI
- ABC News - Aug 27 01:10pm
- DUI Crash Results In 1 Arrest
- One man was arrested in Pueblo late Friday night after a single-car DUI crash.
- KKTV 11 Colorado Springs - Sep 08 10:33am
Top DUI News, Monday, September 10th, 2012
- Aspiring Rapper Tweets YOLO, Then Dies In Drunk Driving Car Accident
- It's something out of a PSA for drunk driving, or a scene out of the Final Destination films. Above all, it's a tragedy that could have possibly been prevented. Earlier this week, five men in their early 20s were killed in Ontario, California when their 2005 Nissan Sentra ran a red light, lost control and hit a fence, before coming to rest in the backyard of a house, according to the San ...
- Vibe Magazine - Sep 09 09:30am
- Red Bull heir faces drunk driving charge Wednesday
- Red Bull heir Worrayuth Yoovidhya will meet police Wednesday to acknowledge that he faces an additional charge of drunk driving over the hit-and-run crash in which a policeman was killed last week, Thong Lor police said Monday.
- The Nation - Thailand's English news - 32 minutes ago
- Repeat offender accused of driving drunk
- A man who has been convicted of operating a vehicle under the influence of alcohol five times since 1998 was arrested on suspicion of driving drunk again Sunday morning. Dayton Police pulled over Michael J. Brown, 32, just before 3:30 a.m. in the 2100 block of Wayne Avenue. According to a Dayton Police incident report, an officer was driving behind a blue Chevy Corsica driven by Brown and ...
- WHIO-TV 7 Dayton - Sep 09 12:14pm
- PRINCETON: Committeeman charged with drunk driving - The Princeton Packet
- all 8 news articles
- Thais Charge Red Bull Heir With Drunk Driving
- Thai police press drunk driving charges against Red Bull heir accused of hit and run death
- ABC News - Sep 05 11:15pm
- Thailand: Red Bull heir charged with drunk driving - Asian Correspondent
- Red Bull heir in fatal crash in Bangkok - UPI
- Red Bull heir to face drunk driving... - Bangkok Post - Thailand's English news
- all 16 news articles
- PRINCETON: Committeeman charged with drunk driving
- Princeton Township Committeeman Lance Liverman says he was not drunk when he was charged with driving under the influence last week and that he will continue to seek election to the new Princeton Council.
- The Princeton Packet - Sep 09 10:51pm
- Stoughton woman facing drunk driving, child endangerment charges
- A Stoughton woman is facing drunk driving and child endangerment charges after she crashed her car with a child inside Thursday night.
- Norton Mirror - Sep 07 12:49pm
- Okotoks man admits drunk driving caused passenger's death
- Okotoks residents contribute to a memorial erected for a Quebec woman killed in a drunk driving crash last year.
- Okotoks Western Wheel - Sep 07 01:08am
- Stoughton woman facing Melanie's Law charges
- A Stoughton woman is facing drunk driving and child endangerment charges after she crashed her car with a child inside Thursday night.
- Stoughton Journal - Sep 08 03:07am
- San Francisco archbishop-elect arrested for drunk driving
- SAN FRANCISCO (Reuters) - San Francisco Archbishop-elect Salvatore Cordileone, known for a conservative stance on same-sex marriage, has been arrested in his native San Diego for drunk driving, police said on Monday. Cordileone, 56, was stopped on suspicion of driving under the influence on Saturday near the San Diego State University campus, the San Diego Police Department said. Further details ...
- Reuters via Yahoo! News - Aug 27 02:42pm
- Drunk-driving charges filed against archbishop-elect of San Francisco
- San Diego prosecutors filed charges Friday against the Roman Catholic archbishop-elect of San Francisco following a drunk-driving arrest in San Diego last week.
- Los Angeles Times - Aug 31 04:15pm
Stories of the WeekSkip to Content
September 3rd - September 9thUFC heavyweight Christian Morecraft arrested, charged with OUI UFC
August 27th - September 2ndSan Francisco archbishop-elect arrested for drunk driving
August 20th - August 26thAmbassador Crocker Arrested for DUI, Hit and Run
August 13th - August 19thWrong-way DUI driver gets 10 years for killing young Denver mom
August 6th - August 12thDWI inmate, 23, dies in Steuben jail
July 30th - August 5th Police: Officer accused of OWI almost hit another officer making a traffic stop
July 23rd - July 29thJudge throws out DWI charge for Albuquerque city worker
July 16th - July 22dNearly nude driver found guilty of OVI, fleeing Bainbridge Township police (video)
July 9th - July 15th Police: Car's bumper found in living room of drunken driver
July 2nd - July 8th Former NC judge, attorney indicted in DWI probe
June 25th - July 1stWhite House withdraws ambassador nomination after drunk driving report e
June 18th - June 24thWoman sues dating service for DWI date
June 11th - June 17thNFL pushing for increased DUI player discipline
June 4th - June 10thAmanda Bynes Charged With DUI, Asks Obama to Get Cop Fired
May 28th - June 3rdJon Jones Pleads Guilty to DWI
May 21st - May 27th Man with zebra, parrot in truck charged with OWI
May 14th - May 20th Blood standard for driving under influence of marijuana rejected for 3rd time in Colorado
May 7th - May 13th Colorado lab director says DUI errors aided suspects, but 2 retested lower
April 30th - May 6th Colorado lab tech blames boss for mistakes on DUI blood sample tests
April 23rd - April 29thSheriff Probed in DWI Arrest Spat
April 16 - April 22nd Driving Instructor Changes Plea to Guilty on OVI Charge
April 9th - April 15th Officer seen on camera hitting drunk driving suspect in head
April 2nd - April 8th Assistant Onondaga County DA, charged with driving while intoxicated, also accused of driving without a license
March 26th - April 1stIce cream truck driver arrested on drunk driving charges
March 19th - March 25th Beer Truck Driver Arrested For OVI
March 12th - March 18th Hell's Kitchen Winner Danny Veltri Busted for DUI
March 5th - March 11th Rockies' White may face "extreme DUI" charge
February 27th - March 4th Macomb County sheriff's sergeant offered plea deal in driving while intoxicated case
February 20th - February 26th Semi driver in accident arrested for operating while intoxicated
February 13th - February 19th Randy Travis: See His Drunk Driving Arrest Video
February 6th - February 12th Broncos' Knowshon Moreno Arrested In DUI Stop
January 30th - February 5th Drunk Driving Zamboni Driver Arrested During PeeWee Hockey Game
January 23rd - January 29th OWI charges against treasurer dismissed
January 16th - January 22nd Public defender is charged with DWI
January 9th - January 15th Police: Lafayette man threatens to eat officers, police dogs
January 2nd - January 8th Douglas County sheriff's deputy accused of driving drunk, resigns from the department
December 26thth - January 1st Sellersburg City Attorney Facing OWI Charge
2011 Stories of the Year : Snared By Draconian Drunk Driving Laws
2010 Stories of the Year : Party On
2009 Stories of the Year : Over the Legal Limit 2009
2008 Stories of the Year : Drunk Driving Bonanza 2008
2007 Stories of the Year : The Best and Worst of 2007
Back to Colorado DUI Front Page