Law Office of Jim Forslund
DUI News for the Week of October 15th - October 21st in the year Two Thousand and Twelve
- Top DUI News, Sunday, October 21st, 2012
Memphis police officers accused of DUI just said no to test law
When Memphis police arrested two of their own suspected of driving under the influence after crashes earlier this year, both off-duty officers refused tests for their blood-alcohol content.
- Saturday, Ocotber 20th, 2012:
NYS Supreme Court justice accused of drunk driving
A New York State Supreme Court justice was arrested for drunk driving in Colonie on Wednesday afternoon.
- Friday, October 19th, 2012
Motorcyclist convicted of drunken driving offense despite blood-alcohol level below 0.08
A Cass County jury found Harold Davidson, 61, not guilty of driving while under the influence but did find him guilty of operating his cycle while visibly impaired.
- Thursday, October 18th, 2012
SD Woman Charged With Driving Into House
A South Dakota woman has been arrested for driving while intoxicated after allegedly driving off the street and hitting a house.
- Wednesday, October 17th, 2012
Adult magazine model faces drug, traffic charges
A 25-year-old adult-magazine model is facing multiple charges after injuring seven people, including two police officers, while driving under the influence of drugs and alcohol, the police say.
- Tuesday, October 16th, 2012
Woman Charged With Driving Under Influence of Hand Sanitizer
A woman stopped after spinning her car out of control told police that she drank half a bottle of hand sanitizer.
- Monday, October 15th, 2012
9 Arrested For OVI During 2 Sobriety Checkpoints
Two sobriety checkpoints resulted in multiple arrests overnight. Get details.
Top DUI News: Friday, October 21st, 2012
- DUI deaths rise in #Utah
- DUI deaths rise in Utah By Lee #Davidson The Salt Lake Tribune Published Oct 17, 2012 04:35PM MDT The Utah #Highway Patrol last year shifted from a year-long special focus on catching #drunken drivers to instead enforcing speed limits and seat belt use. The #number of deaths related to driving under the influence then increased from #25 to 39, up 56 percent. So UHP superintendent Daniel Fuhr told the #...
- The Salt Lake Tribune - Oct 17 #07:14pm
- Memphis police officers accused of DUI just said no to test #law
- When Memphis police arrested two of their #own suspected of driving under the influence after crashes earlier this #year, both off-duty officers refused tests for their blood-alcohol #content.
- Memphis Commercial #Appeal - Oct 20 08:53pm
- NJ lawmaker claims he was target in DUI #stop
- A New Jersey assemblyman stopped for #DUI in July is turning the tables on the officer who pulled him #over.
- WPVI 6abc Philadelphia - Oct 19 #07:23pm
- DUI deaths up on #Utah roadways up in 2011
- The number of #deaths related to impaired driving in Utah rose last year, while the number #of arrests for driving under the...
- Deseret News - #Oct 18 06:30am
- DUI deaths up on Utah #roadways up in '11
- The number of deaths #related to impaired driving in Utah rose last year, while the number of #arrests for driving under the...
- Deseret News - Oct #17 05:16pm
- DUI suspect gets deferred #sentence
- Welcome to the discussion. Current users #sign in here. If you do not have an account, set one up ! It's easy to #do and it's free!
- The Pueblo #Chieftain - Oct 21 03:14am
- Fleeing DUI suspect dies after #crashing into tree in St... - Bay News 9 Tampa #Bay
- #all 2 news articles
- Southaven alderman arrested on #DUI-related charges
- (WMC-TV) - Ricky #Jobes has served on the Southaven Board of Aldermen since 1993. He was #arrested Friday night by Southaven officers on DUI-related charges. #We were the only news crew outside the police
- WMCTV #Memphis - Oct 19 07:58pm
- Matthew Fox Finally #Addresses DUI Arrest, Getting #'Sucker-Punched'
- Matthew Fox had a #rough 2011. After an arrest that May for a DUI, the 45-year-old "Lost" actor was slammed with accusations that he physically assaulted a #woman in August. Fox opened up about both experiences for the first time, #during an appearance on the daytime talk show. In the show, which #aired Wednesday, Fox talked about his embarrassment over the DUI, but #said that he took full ...
- International Business #Times - Oct 18 03:14pm
- DUI suspected in deadly crash
- Police say both drivers are suspected of DUI in a #crash that resulted in a fatality Thursday morning. The crash happened just #after midnight at Palm and Clinton in Fresno. Police say 50-year-old Mark #Marin was speeding on Clinton and hit another vehicle when he tried to make #a turn. A passenger in Marin's car was killed. He's now facing #manslaughter and felony DUI charges. Police say Marin has #...
- CBS 47 Fresno - Oct 19 #10:57am
- Teenager arrested on #DUI in bicycle crash - Corning #Observer
- Genenbacher enters guilty plea in 2011 #Paloma crash - KHQA #Tri-States
- DUI Huffing Crash#- KNBN Rapid City
- #all 11 news articles
- DUI arrest is chase defendant's #fifth
- Two law enforcement officers fired #shots in three separate attempts to stop a 25-year-old Sioux Falls woman #during a pursuit Wednesday morning that left a state trooper in critical #condition, according to a police affidavit.
- The Argus #Leader - Oct 20 12:10am
Top DUI News, Saturday, Ocotber 20th, 2012
- Hero #Campaign looks to stop drunk driving in #America
- OCEAN CITY -- Thousands came to #Ocean City Sunday morning to tackle the issue of drunk driving #head-on as the Hero Campaign held it's second annual hero walk to raise #money and awareness to help prevent drunk driving.
- NBC40 South Jersey - Oct 14 04:44pm
- NYS Supreme Court justice accused of drunk #driving
- A New York State Supreme #Court justice was arrested for drunk driving in Colonie on #Wednesday afternoon.
- FOX 23 News Albany - Oct 18 #02:49pm
- Jail Sgt. Arraigned On Drunk Driving Charges
- A Monroe County jail sergeant pleaded not guilty Thursday #to felony drunk driving charges.
- 1180 WHAM - Oct 18 04:33pm
- Man #released from jail in Helena, then allegedly steals car while... - KXLF Butte
- Woman: Shirley man needs to grieve, not go to jail - Lowell Sun
- all #7 news articles
- UMC Students See Consequences of Drunk #Driving
- Students at the University #of Minnesota, Crookston got some sobering facts about drunk #driving today. The Minnesota State Patrol visited the campus sharing #information and visuals with the students.
- WDAZ 8 #Grand Forks - Oct 18 01:21pm
- Toronto councillor to plead not guilty to #drunk driving charge
- Ms. #Bailao receiving support from Ford brothers, fellow councillors
- The Globe and Mail - Oct 17 10:12am
- Police: Drunk #Bus Driver Arrested For Kidnapping Blind Student
- A school bus driver has been arrested for driving #drunk and kidnapping a blind student from the Perkins School in #Watertown.
- CBS Boston - Oct 18 #08:25pm
- Mom busted driving #drunk with toddler in car
- A #42-year-old Maple Heights mom was busted for driving drunk #with her unrestrained toddler in the car.
- 19 Action #News Cleveland - Oct 18 11:15am
- Muskegon college students can #try drunk-driving simulator, 'beer goggles' at MCC, #Baker College
- NORTON SHORES, MI '€“ A #drunk-driving simulator will be set up at Muskegon Community #College and Baker College this week intended to show college students how #difficult it is to navigate a vehicle while under the influence of #alcohol.
- The Muskegon Chronicle - Oct 17 #08:48am
- Former Auburn football player, sports #radio host arrested for allegedly driving #drunk
- Former Auburn football player #and current radio talk show host Cole Cubelic was arrested early Friday #morning for allegedly driving drunk.
- The Huntsville Times - Oct 19 11:55am
- Councillor Bailao to fight drunk-driving #charges
- Colleagues line up to support #popular centrist who vowed not to let "difficult situation" interfere with #her work
- The Globe and Mail - Oct 17 #06:57pm
Top DUI News, Friday, October 19th, 2012
- Oxford Police Reports
- A Middletown man was charged with domestic violence and a #Middletown woman was charged with operating a vehicle while #impaired following a crash involving a parked Miami Metro Bus on #S.
- The Oxford Press - Oct 17 #09:00pm
- Cyclist convicted despite sub-0.08 blood-alcohol level
- CASSOPOLIS -- His breath tests registered below Michigan's #minimum 0.08 blood-alcohol limit for drunken driving, yet a Lawrence, Mich., #man has been convicted in Cass County 4th District Court of operating #his motorcycle while under the influence of alcohol.
- 22 WSBT South Bend - Oct 17 01:40pm
- Motorcyclist convicted of #drunken driving offense despite blood-alcohol level below #0.08
- A Cass County jury found Harold #Davidson, 61, not guilty of driving while under the influence but did #find him guilty of operating his cycle while visibly #impaired.
- The Kalamazoo Gazette - Oct 17 #02:28pm
- Daybook: Recent drunken #driving sentencings in Jackson County
- Mary #Lamb The following are drinking and driving sentences from Jackson County #District Court. Defendants' home towns were at the time of sentencing. #Jail sentences may be suspended. Operating while #impaired means the driver's blood alcohol level was #0.08...
- The Jackson Citizen Patriot - Oct 12 #09:03am
- Gloversville man arrested for DWAI and drug #possession
- 46-year-old Clyde Jones was #charged with operating a motor vehicle while impaired #by drugs and unlawful possession of marijuana following a traffic #stop.
- FOX 23 News Albany - Sep 29 #07:55pm
- Daybook: Recent drunken #driving sentencings in Jackson County area
- The following are drinking and driving sentences from #Jackson County District Court. Defendants' home towns were at the time of #sentencing. Jail sentences may be suspended. Operating while #impaired means the driver's blood alcohol level was 0.08 #percent...
- The Jackson Citizen Patriot - Sep 28 #06:29am
- Lansing Cop Suspended for 3 #Weeks
- Lansing Police officer, Sgt. Todd #Johnson, is suspended 3 weeks without pay, after being convicted of driving #while impaired during an August crash in DeWitt #Township.
- WILX 10 Lansing - Oct 17 #07:20am
- Daybook: Recent drunken #driving sentences in Jackson County
- The #following are drinking and driving sentences from Jackson County District #Court. Defendants' home towns were at the time of sentencing. Jail #sentences may be suspended. Operating while impaired #means the driver's blood alcohol level was 0.08 percent or...
- The Jackson Citizen Patriot - Sep 21 #11:47am
- Erratic driver pleads #guilty
- A Grand Rapids man charged in connection #with a driving rampage through Ottawa County two weeks ago pleaded guilty to #three counts on Monday. read more
- Grand Haven Tribune - Oct 16 #05:19am
- Man pleads guilty to manslaughter in crash that killed #pas... - Richmond Register
- all 2 news #articles
- Durham police #charge constable with impaired driving
- Constable faces impaired driving charge after leaving #golf tournament and crashing into another vehicle.
- Toronto Star - Oct 12 #10:13am
Top DUI News, Thursday, October 18th, 2012
- Man charged with DWI in #Hopatcong
- HOPATCONG '€” A North Brunswick man #was charged with driving while intoxicated, reckless #driving and failure to have a front license plate, police #said.
- New Jersey Herald - Oct 14 #08:17pm
- Hauppauge Woman Arrested for #DWI
- A Hauppauge woman was arrested early #Tuesday morning for driving while intoxicated on the #Long Island Expressway. The Suffolk County Sheriff'€™s office says at #approximately...
- Long Island Press - Oct 16 #08:37am
- Cops: #Shelter Island man drove drunk with child in car
- A Shelter Island man was arrested for drunken driving #Monday evening and charged under Leandra'€™s Law after he was caught speeding #while intoxicated with his 3-year-old son in the car, Southold #Town police said.
- The Shelter Island Reporter - Oct #17 05:28pm
- ROBBINSVILLE: #Police Beat
- ROBBINSVILLE Ã‚ Linda Nixon, 56, #of Highstown, was charged with driving while #intoxicated and other offenses after a motor vehicle stop at 12:46 #a.m., Oct. 6, police said.
- The Messenger-Press - Oct #16 11:02pm
- Craven #County arrests and citations Oct. 17, 2012
- Published: Wednesday, October 17, 2012 at 11:38 AM. Evan #Price, 27, Kannapolis , Oct. 15, intoxicated and disruptive. Deputy: #J. Whaley. Christian Jamaal Becker, 22, , Oct. 12, driving #while license revoked.
- New Bern Sun Journal - #Oct 17 08:44am
- Intoxicated Driver Arrested in Dubois #County
- A Pike County man is arrested after #driving while intoxicated and leaving the scene of an #accident.
- FOX 7 WTVW Evansville - #Oct 16 04:20pm
- Driver arrested on #DWI charge after plowing through ya... - #Kerrville Daily Times
- Teen driver #drunk twice, days apart - WOOD TV 8 Grand #Rapids
- all 10 news #articles'€¦
- Police log
- 1:39 a.m. 100 block of W #American Canyon Road '€” Male subject arrested for driving while #intoxicated. 4:30 a.m. 7000 block of Main St. '€” Female subject #arrested for theft.
- The American #Canyon Eagle - Oct 17 06:33pm
- Man Arrested on Third #DWI Charge - KIII Corpus #Christi
- Greenland police log: Sept. #25-30 - Portsmouth Herald
- Man #arrested on multitude of domestic counts - #Washington Times-Herald
- all 5 news #articles'€¦
- SD Woman Charged With #Driving Into House
- A South Dakota #woman has been arrested for driving while intoxicated #after allegedly driving off the street and hitting a #house.
- KELO Sioux Falls - Oct 15 #11:15am
- PEARLAND POLICE ACTIVITY: Sept. 30 to October 6, #2012
- Sept. 30 Driving While #Intoxicated At 8500 Broadway St. a known person was arrested for #driving while intoxicated.
- Pearland Journal - Oct 09 11:51am
- Miller cited for #driving while intoxicated (third #degree)
- Marissa Marie Miller, 21, Blue #Earth, Minn., was cited in Minnesota for driving while #intoxicated (third degree) following an accident along the state #border on Sunday, Sept. 23. Miller and a passenger, Bobbe Joe Garvick, 36, #Elmore, Minn., were transported to United Hospital in Blue earth, Minn., by #Elmore EMS.
- The Algona Upper Des Moines - Oct 04 #09:43am
Top DUI News, Wednesday, October 17th, 2012
- Readington man #charged with driving under the influence
- READINGTON TWP. - Police arrested a Whitehouse man early #Saturday for driving under the influence, #officials reported.
- Hunterdon #Review - Oct 15 08:51am
- SA rapper murdered schoolchildren - BBC News
- South African rapper convicted of murder - PanARMENIAN.Net
- S.African #rapper 'Jub Jub' guilty of murder - AFP #via Yahoo! New Zealand News
- all 8 news #articles
- Bay County District Court #visits Bay City Central High School to sentence drunken #drivers
- Four area men convicted of #driving under the influence of alcohol or #marijuana received their sentences in front of an unusual crowd today '€” an #auditorium filled with students at Bay City Central High School.
- The Bay City Times - Oct 16 12:35pm
- Woman Accused Of Hitting 2 Boys While Driving Under #Influence Appears In Court
- The woman accused of hitting two children with her car #while driving under the influence appeared in #court for the first time Monday.
- CBS #Sacramento - Oct 15 11:57am
- Indian Valley #area police reports: Week of Oct. 12
- DUI #Victoria Vanartsdalen, 22, of the 400 block of East Summit Street, #Telford, was charged with driving under the #influence of alcohol and careless driving after a #single-vehicle crash into a utility pole in the 600 block of East #Reliance Road about 1:24 a.m. Sept. 9, Hilltown Township Police Department #said. Vanartsdalen was taken by ambulance to Lehigh Hospital for treatment #of injuries ...
- Souderton Independent - Oct 16 #10:36pm
- Amanda Bynes pleads #not guilty to unlicensed driving
- Earlier this year, Bynes was charged in separate #driving under the influence and hit-and-run #cases
- CBS News - Oct 16 #04:59am
- Man who ran into Rockford #school bus arrested for DUI
- ROCKFORD '€” A #school bus toting 20 to 30 children was rear-ended Monday by a motorist #charged with driving under the influence of #drugs.
- Rockford Register Star - Oct 15 #11:23pm
- Police: Two Fairfield #DUI Suspects Drove Wrong Way
- FAIRFIELD, #Conn. '€“ Two people were charged with driving under the #influence after they were seen on the wrong side of the #road in separate Fairfield incidents over the weekend, police said. #Officers on patrol Friday night saw a car stopped at a red light on #the Post Road, facing east ...
- The Daily #Fairfield - Oct 16 11:31am
- Adult magazine model faces drug, traffic #charges
- A 25-year-old adult-magazine model #is facing multiple charges after injuring seven people, including two police #officers, while driving under the influence of #drugs and alcohol, the police say.
- AsiaOne - #Oct 16 09:56pm
- Bynes pleads not guilty to #unlicensed driving
- Amanda Bynes has pleaded not #guilty to two counts of driving on a suspended license.
- Associated Press via Yahoo! News - Oct 15 #04:39pm
- Report to call for roadside #tests for drug-driving
- A report is #expected to recommend that a combination of an impairment test and roadside #chemical test be introduced to detect those who are driving #under the influence of drugs.
- RTE News - Oct 17 12:31am
Top DUI News, Tuesday, October 16th, 2012
- Bridgewater police arrest Whitman man in hit-and-run
- A Whitman man who police say caused property damage to a lawn, #and was then involved in a hit and run, was arrested this weekend and #charged with operating under the #influence.
- Bridgewater Independent - 1 hour, #18 minutes ago
- Man #flees Whitman Police after crash, arrested on third OUI
- A Scituate man who fled from the scene of an accident #Sunday night was later arrested in the woods nearby and charged with #his third offense of operating under the #influence, police said Monday.
- Whitman Times - #Oct 15 08:54am
- Driver plows Westford lawns; charged with operating #under influence
- Ryan Vennard, #24, was arrested on Sept. 24 after he drove over 17 lawns in the #Robinson Road neighborhood, according to police. Vennard of Flagg Road, was #charged with operating under the influence of #alcohol, the negligent operation of a motor vehicle, violations of #marked lanes, failure to stop for police, leaving the scene of #damaged property, speeding, and malicious destruction of property #...
- Westford Eagle - Oct 05 #09:16am
- MELVINDALE: Drunk driver causes cop #car crash-up
- MELVINDALE '€” A man was #arrested for operating while under the influence #after he crashed into a parked police car at about 9:30 p.m. Sept. #24.
- The News-Herald - Oct 02 #04:29am
- Pottstown woman sentenced in child endangerment #cases
- NORRISTOWN - A Pottstown woman faces #court supervision, community service and drug and alcohol treatment for #endangering her children by driving while under the #influence of a controlled substance and possessing drugs while #the children were in her care. Keilana Scurry, 36, of the #first block of West Fourth Street, was sentenced in Montgomery County Court #to 21 days already served to 23 months ...
- The #Reporter - Oct 15 09:43am
- Woman Charged With Driving Under Influence of Hand #Sanitizer
- A woman stopped after spinning #her car out of control told police that she drank half a bottle of hand #sanitizer. Photo Credit: Getty Images
- NBC Connecticut #- Oct 12 09:10am
- Westport school #board member's OUI court date postponed
- Westport School Committee Member S. Carolina Africano #postponed her court date, set for Thursday, on a charge of operating #under the influence. It is her third continuance on #charges from her June 5 arrest on a number of charges, including #operating under the influence of #liquor.
- Fall River Herald News - Oct 04 #02:19pm
- Drunken driver #accused of hitting police cruiser
- An East #Boston woman was accused of operating under the #influence of liquor after she drove into an unmarked State Police #cruiser and then backed into another vehicle on Interstate 93 northbound #near the Freeport Street exit in Dorchester on Wednesday #morning.
- WCVB Boston - Oct 03 #09:37am
- Canton woman pleads guilty to #vehicular assault
- A city woman faces up to #eight years in prison for striking a fellow bar patron with her car in #March.
- The Canton Repository - Oct 15 #10:55am
- Hackettstown man faces drug #charges
- HACKETTSTOWN '€” A Hackettstown man #was charged with four offenses including driving while under #the influence and possession of under 50 grams of #marijuana Friday night, police said.
- New Jersey #Herald - Oct 14 08:32pm
Top DUI News, Monday, October 15th, 2012
- OVI Checkpoint #Operating Saturday Night
- The Ohio State #Highway Patrol, in conjunction with the MadisonTownship and Groveport Police #Departments are conducting an OVI checkpoint from 9 p.m. to 1 a.m. #tonight (Saturday) on State Route 317, .10 of mile south of Williams Road, #in Groveport, Ohio.
- WCMH Columbus - Oct 13 #07:58pm
- OVI Task Force Gets Grant
- The #OVI Task Force received a federal grant to help with saturation #patrols, including one this weekend.
- WYTV Youngstown #- Oct 12 08:47am
- OVI checkpoint to take place #Saturday in Gallia County
- An OVI #checkpoint will take place in Gallia County Saturday evening.
- WOWK-TV West Virginia - Oct 05 06:36am
- 9 Arrested For OVI During #2 Sobriety Checkpoints
- Two sobriety #checkpoints resulted in multiple arrests overnight. Get details.
- WBNS-10TV Columbus - Oct 13 06:09am
- Arrests Made At Overnight #OVI Checkpoints
- Nine total drunken #driving arrests were made overnight at two sobriety checkpoints in Franklin #County, and Columbus.
- WCMH Columbus - Oct 13 #06:13am
- Valley courts get an F in OVI #convictions
- By ED RUNYAN email@example.com #YOUNGSTOWN Because of her job for the past 10 years, Andrea
- The Youngstown Vindicator - Sep 29 #09:07pm
- Upper #Arlington police reports
- A man, no address #provided, was charged with OVI, OVI refusal within the past 20 #years, no operator's license, failure to reinstate and no front license #plate following a stop on Tremont Road.
- This Week #Upper Arlington - Oct 10 12:34pm
- Canal Fulton, Lawrence #make impaired driving arrests
- Canal Fulton #and Lawrence Township police combined to make four OVI arrests #between late Friday night and early Saturday morning, including one driver #who allegedly was driving under the influence of synthetic #marijuana.
- The Massillon Independent - Oct 08 #06:41am
- OVI suspected in #Greene County crash
- Police say he smashed #into a pole early Friday morning, knocking down some power lines.
- WDTN-TV 2 Dayton - Sep 28 05:23am
- OVI checkpoint #Saturday in Clermont
- The Ohio State Patrol #will be conducting an OVI checkpoint for five hours beginning 10 p.m. #Saturday On Ohio 125 just west of Hopper Hill Road in Clermont County's #Union Township.
- The Cincinnati Enquirer - Sep 15 #07:22am
Stories of the WeekSkip to Content
October 8th - October 14th'DWI' cop busted
October 1st - October 7th Linda Hogan Arrested on Suspicion of DUI
September 24th - September 30thCrocs Founder Caught Drunk-Driving, But Blames Taylor Swift
September 17th - September 23rdMichael Turner Arrested for DUI Following Falcons Victory
September 10th - September 16thSally Struthers Denies Drunk Driving Charge
September 3rd - September 9thUFC heavyweight Christian Morecraft arrested, charged with OUI UFC
August 27th - September 2ndSan Francisco archbishop-elect arrested for drunk driving
August 20th - August 26thAmbassador Crocker Arrested for DUI, Hit and Run
August 13th - August 19thWrong-way DUI driver gets 10 years for killing young Denver mom
August 6th - August 12thDWI inmate, 23, dies in Steuben jail
July 30th - August 5th Police: Officer accused of OWI almost hit another officer making a traffic stop
July 23rd - July 29thJudge throws out DWI charge for Albuquerque city worker
July 16th - July 22dNearly nude driver found guilty of OVI, fleeing Bainbridge Township police (video)
July 9th - July 15th Police: Car's bumper found in living room of drunken driver
July 2nd - July 8th Former NC judge, attorney indicted in DWI probe
June 25th - July 1stWhite House withdraws ambassador nomination after drunk driving report e
June 18th - June 24thWoman sues dating service for DWI date
June 11th - June 17thNFL pushing for increased DUI player discipline
June 4th - June 10thAmanda Bynes Charged With DUI, Asks Obama to Get Cop Fired
May 28th - June 3rdJon Jones Pleads Guilty to DWI
May 21st - May 27th Man with zebra, parrot in truck charged with OWI
May 14th - May 20th Blood standard for driving under influence of marijuana rejected for 3rd time in Colorado
May 7th - May 13th Colorado lab director says DUI errors aided suspects, but 2 retested lower
April 30th - May 6th Colorado lab tech blames boss for mistakes on DUI blood sample tests
April 23rd - April 29thSheriff Probed in DWI Arrest Spat
April 16 - April 22nd Driving Instructor Changes Plea to Guilty on OVI Charge
April 9th - April 15th Officer seen on camera hitting drunk driving suspect in head
April 2nd - April 8th Assistant Onondaga County DA, charged with driving while intoxicated, also accused of driving without a license
March 26th - April 1stIce cream truck driver arrested on drunk driving charges
March 19th - March 25th Beer Truck Driver Arrested For OVI
March 12th - March 18th Hell's Kitchen Winner Danny Veltri Busted for DUI
March 5th - March 11th Rockies' White may face "extreme DUI" charge
February 27th - March 4th Macomb County sheriff's sergeant offered plea deal in driving while intoxicated case
February 20th - February 26th Semi driver in accident arrested for operating while intoxicated
February 13th - February 19th Randy Travis: See His Drunk Driving Arrest Video
February 6th - February 12th Broncos' Knowshon Moreno Arrested In DUI Stop
January 30th - February 5th Drunk Driving Zamboni Driver Arrested During PeeWee Hockey Game
January 23rd - January 29th OWI charges against treasurer dismissed
January 16th - January 22nd Public defender is charged with DWI
January 9th - January 15th Police: Lafayette man threatens to eat officers, police dogs
January 2nd - January 8th Douglas County sheriff's deputy accused of driving drunk, resigns from the department
December 26thth - January 1st Sellersburg City Attorney Facing OWI Charge
2011 Stories of the Year : Snared By Draconian Drunk Driving Laws
2010 Stories of the Year : Party On
2009 Stories of the Year : Over the Legal Limit 2009
2008 Stories of the Year : Drunk Driving Bonanza 2008
2007 Stories of the Year : The Best and Worst of 2007
Back to Colorado DUI Front Page