Law Office of Jim Forslund
DUI News for the Week of November 19th - November 25th in the year Two Thousand and Twelve
- Sunday, November 25th, 2012
Supreme Court returns drunk driving cases back to appeal courts
The Supreme Court of Canada has ordered the appeal courts in Alberta, British Columbia and Quebec to reconsider four old drunk driving cases in light of a new precedent-setting ruling it recently issued.
- Saturday, November 24th, 2012
Man faces OVI charge after drive in park
Westerville police arrested a 20-year-old man and charged him with operating a vehicle while intoxicated at 9:20 a.m. Nov. 11 at Dempsey Road and Hempstead Drive .
- Friday, November 23rd, 2012
Snowmobile operator found dead a day after police tried to stop him
A man who police believe eluded their attempts to stop him on suspicion of operating a snowmobile while impaired has been found dead, RCMP say.
- Thursday, November 22nd, 2012
Perkins Township man admits to driving hayride wagon while intoxicated, 15 other counts
SANDUSKY — The man who drove the hayride that crashed last year and injured several people has pleaded guilty to 16 charges, according to an Erie County Court of Common Pleas clerk.
- Wednesday, November 21st, 2012
Justice of the Peace Thomas Jones arrested for driving under the influence
Amarillo, TX - An area Justice of the Peace is arrested for driving under the influence.
- Top DUI News, Tuesday, November 20th, 2012
Wellesley doctor arraigned on charges of operating under the influence in Friday morning crash
A Wellesley physician is facing operating under the influence and other charges after causing a multi-car crash Friday morning in Wellesley, police said. Kristin Howard, 56, pleaded not guilty in Dedham District Court today to charges of operating under the influence of liquor and drugs causing serious bodily injury, possession of a Class C drug, possession of a Class E drug, and two counts of ...
- Monday, November 19th, 2012
Police: Man arrested for OWI falls asleep in squad with pot in hands
Police say a man has been arrested for drug possession and OWI after being found passed out in his car in Lake Hallie.
Top DUI News, Sunday, November 25th, 2012
- CHP makes fewer #drunk-driving arrests this Thanksgiving #holiday
- Seventeen people were killed in #traffic collisions and more than 800 arrested on suspicion of drunk #driving in cases handled by the California Highway Patrol over the #Thanksgiving holiday, officials said.
- Los Angeles #Times - Nov 24 03:50pm
- Drunk driving laws on P.E.I. to #see 3 big changes
- The P.E.I. government introduced big #changes to drunk driving laws in the province on #Thursday.
- CBC via Yahoo! Canada #News - Nov 22 05:34pm
- Project Roadblock: Local TV #Puts the Brakes on Drunk Driving for Ninth Holiday #Season
- In advance of the holiday season, #TVB , the not-for-profit trade association of America'€™s commercial broadcast #television industry, and the Ad Council, with support of NHTSA, are #partnering to combat drunk driving for the ninth consecutive #year through a national public service advertising initiative titled, #'€œProject Roadblock: Local TV Puts the Brakes on Drunk #Driving.'€ The PSAs highlight the ...
- Business #Wire via Yahoo! Finance - Nov 14 01:54pm
- Man arrested for driving #drunk in Lincoln with child in car
- Lincoln police arrested a man they said was driving #drunk with a child in his car around 2 a.m. Saturday. Police stopped #Dingsit Yam, 27, on a civil violation on Route 2, Lincoln Police Sergeant #Paul Westlund said. Police determined Yam was drunk and charged him #with operating under the influence of liquor and endangering the welfare of #a child.
- Boston Globe - Nov 24 #02:40pm
- Russia to step up #drink-driving punishments
- Russia will #introduce tough punishments for drunk driving of up to 15 #years in prison and $16,000 in fines to combat the "horrific" #annual death toll on its roads, Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev said #Saturday.
- Agence-France Presse #via Yahoo! New Zealand Sport - Nov 24 04:31am
- Supreme Court #returns drunk driving cases back to appeal #courts
- The Supreme Court of Canada has #ordered the appeal courts in Alberta, British Columbia and Quebec to #reconsider four old drunk driving cases in light of a new #precedent-setting ruling it recently issued.
- CBC #Montreal - Nov 22 11:24am
- Supreme Court #refers four drunk driving cases back to provincial appeal #courts
- OTTAWA - The Supreme Court of Canada #has ordered the appeal courts in Alberta, British Columbia and Quebec to #reconsider four old drunk driving cases in light of a new #precedent-setting ruling it recently issued.
- Associated Press via Yahoo! News - Nov 22 #07:31am
- Local police crack down on #drunk drivers this holiday season
- Local police are on the lookout for drunk drivers this #weekend and are spreading the message that drunk driving will #not be tolerated during the holiday season.
- WTOP #Radio Washington, DC - Nov 24 12:23pm
- Drunk driving deaths down by 46% in B.C.
- The B.C. government says a tough drunk driving #law brought in two years ago has reduced the number of impaired #driving deaths in the province by 46 per cent.
- CBC British Columbia - Nov 21 03:19pm
- FOX6 Investigators: Driving drunk with kids on #board
- MILWAUKEE '€” What mother in her right #mind would strap her child into a car with a drunk driver #behind...
- FOX 6 Milwaukee - Nov 21 #07:09pm
Top DUI News, Saturday, November 24th, 2012
- Colerain Township police #reports
- Arrests/citations Darrell Hensley, #48, 350 Finwick Drive, operating vehicle intoxicated at #9779 Pippin Road, Sept. 26. Juvenile male, 13, theft at 9505 Colerain Ave., #Sept. 26. Juvenile female, 14, theft at 9505 Colerain Ave., Sept. #26.
- Community Press & Recorder - 49 minutes #ago
- Crime Report -- West Des Moines, Clive and #Waukee
- 5800 block of Interstate Highway 80 #westbound, Nov. 17- A 27-year-old Ankeny woman was charged with #first-offense operating while intoxicated. 500 block of South #Prairie View Drive, Nov.
- The Des Moines Register - #Nov 23 02:18am
- Man involved in accident cited for #drunken driving: Olmsted Township Police Blotter
- A North Olmsted man was cited for operating a #vehicle while intoxicated Nov. 11 after he was involved in a #motor vehicle accident at a construction site.
- The Sun Post-Herald - Nov 23 07:01am
- Felony report
- The following people were recently booked into the Allen #County Lockup on felony charges - either on preliminary charges after arrest #or after being transported from another facility - or were formally charged #with a felony in Allen County. Misdemeanor charges are also listed if the #person is charged with a felony.
- Fort Wayne Journal #Gazette - Nov 23 07:00am
- Man faces OVI charge after drive in park
- Westerville police arrested a 20-year-old man and charged him #with operating a vehicle while intoxicated at 9:20 a.m. #Nov. 11 at Dempsey Road and Hempstead Drive .
- This #Week Westerville - Nov 20 08:12pm
- 5 OWI convictions and arrested #again
- A Davenport man with five previous #convictions for operating a motor vehicle while #intoxicated was arrested on the same charge again late Sunday, #according to court records.
- Quad-City Times - Nov 20 #02:00am
- Des Moines businessman given 4th OWI after #crash
- Steven Wayne Luebke, the general #manager of Toyota of Des Moines, was charged Saturday with operating #a motor vehicle while intoxicated after he reportedly hit a #bridge while driving near Saylorville Lake.
- The Des #Moines Register - Nov 12 02:17am
- Brunswick police blotter for Nov. #22
- Brunswick police Tuesday, Nov. 13 4:02 #p.m. '€” Miranda L. McNally, 26, of Brooklyn, was served with a warrant for a #probation violation. Wednesday, Nov. 14 1:44 a.m. '€” William M. Leeders, 36, #of 1747 Stoneybrook Lane, Apt. 302, was charged with operating a #vehicle while intoxicated and driving under suspension, and #served with a warrant for failure to ... Read More
- The Medina County Gazette - Nov 22 #04:48am
- Man suspected of driving drunk #with child in car
- Police arrested a man on #suspicion of operating a vehicle while intoxicated and #child endangerment, after he was reportedly driving drunk with a 5-year-old #inside the vehicle early Thursday morning, according to police. Adam #Caylor, 25, was booked into the Preble County jail following his arrest at #215 Miller Avenue around 4:45 a.m. Thursday, officers said. Officers #received a call from a woman ...
- WHIO-TV 7 Dayton - #Nov 15 03:01am
- Randolph man sentenced #for 6th OWI
- JUNEAU '€“ A 51-year-old Randolph #man was sentenced to 18 months of incarceration after being found guilty of #his sixth offense of operating a motor vehicle while #intoxicated.
- Beaver Dam Daily Citizen - Nov 16 #10:23pm
Top DUI News, Friday, November 23rd, 2012
- Snowmobile #operator found dead a day after police tried to stop him
- A man who police believe eluded their attempts to stop him on #suspicion of operating a snowmobile while impaired has #been found dead, RCMP say.
- CBC Saskatchewan - Nov 19 #06:51pm
- Michigan's Toussaint receives probation
- University of Michigan tailback Fitzgerald Toussaint received #10 months probation, following a guilty plea to a misdemeanor charge of #operating a vehicle while impaired.
- The SportsXchange via Yahoo! Sports - Oct 24 #08:50am
- Daybook: Recent drunken #driving sentencings in Jackson County area
- The following are drinking and driving sentences from Jackson #County District Court. Defendants' home towns were at the time of #sentencing. Jail sentences may be suspended. Operating while #impaired means the driver's blood alcohol level was 0.08 percent #or...
- The Jackson Citizen Patriot - Nov 09 #08:58am
- Man Accused Of #Causing Fatal Delaware Crash Faces OVI Charge
- A Columbus man has been arrested and charged with #operating a vehicle while impaired after he was #involved in a fatal crash in Delaware County Thursday night.
- WCMH Columbus - Nov 09 10:21am
- School bus driver from Shamong faces #DUI charges
- A Shamong woman has been #indicted by a Burlington County grand jury for operating a school bus #while impaired by alcohol.
- Courier-Post #- Nov 04 01:14am
- 15 charged #with drunken or drugged driving
- Troopers #charged 15 motorists with drunken or drugged driving after recent traffic #stops and investigations throughout the Lower Hudson Valley, state police #said.
- The Journal News - Nov 19 #11:49pm
- 'Tis The Season, For The Festive R.I.D.E. #Campaign
- With the holiday season about to #kick into high gear, Police services across Ontario are ready to launch the #annual Festive R.I.D.E. program. A large scale R.I.D.E. operation will be #set up on Colonel Talbot just north of the 402 in Lambeth Friday. As well, #police will be showcasing the latest technology used to detect #impaired drivers. London Police Constable Dennis Rivest educating #drivers is ...
- AM980 - 37 minutes #ago
- Brunswick #police blotter for Nov. 22
- Brunswick police #Tuesday, Nov. 13 4:02 p.m. '€” Miranda L. McNally, 26, of Brooklyn, was served #with a warrant for a probation violation. Wednesday, Nov. 14 1:44 a.m. '€” #William M. Leeders, 36, of 1747 Stoneybrook Lane, Apt. 302, was charged with #operating a vehicle while intoxicated and driving under #suspension, and served with a warrant for failure to ... Read #More
- The Medina County Gazette - #Nov 22 04:48am
- Brunswick #police blotter for Nov. 1 - The Medina County #Gazette
- all 2 news #articles
- Highway Patrol Sets Sights On #Impaired Holiday Drivers
- When #thousands of Ohioans hit the highways for the holiday this week, authorities #say they will be looking for sleepy drivers. Get the details.
- WBNS-10TV Columbus - Nov 18 09:54pm
- YPD to add patrols Friday, Saturday
- The Yuma Police Department reminds residents planing to #celebrate Thanksgiving with alcoholic beverages to never drive while #intoxicated."Plan before you go out. Leave your keys at home," #said Sgt. Leanne Worthen, YPD public information officer.
- The Yuma Sun - Nov 20 06:18pm
Top DUI News, Thursday, November 22nd, 2012
- Off-Duty Cop Accused Of #Driving While Intoxicated
- An off-duty officer has found himself on the other side of the #law after police say he was driving under the influence and #speeding.
- CBS Minnesota - Nov 21 #09:19am
- 4 charged with drunken driving in Cortlandt, Orangetown, #Philipstown
- Troopers charged four motorists #with driving while intoxicated Sunday after traffic #stops and investigations in Westchester, Rockland and Putnam counties, state #police said. Michael A.
- The Journal News - Nov 20 #04:28am
- Two charged during Airmont DWI check
- Ramapo police conducted a driving while #intoxicated check on Route 59 early this morning, charging two young #locals, authorities said.
- The Journal News - 1 hour, #40 minutes ago
- CN Blotter #11/15/12
- DRIVING WHILE #INTOXICATED, 6:43.p.m., Nov. 7. Ann J. Figge-Nawn, 46, of Skillman #was arrested for driving while intoxicated, police #said.
- MyCentralJersey.com - Nov 14 #11:02am
- 5 years causing drunk-driving death, #O'Fallon man caught driving at .38 BAC
- O'€™FALLON, Ill. (KMOV) '€“ An O'€™Fallon man who pleaded guilty #five years ago in the drunken-driving death of a Belleville child #again faces charges after he allegedly drove nearly five times over the #legal limit. Daniel Polites, 22, was charged with driving #while intoxicated, driving without headlights, improper #lane usage and disobeying a traffic control device. According to deputies, #an officer ...
- KMOV St. Louis - Nov 21 #01:29pm
- 12 charged with DWI throughout Lower Hudson #Valley, state police say
- Troopers charged 12 #motorists with driving while intoxicated after recent #traffic stops and investigations throughout the Lower Hudson Valley, state #police said. Luis E.
- The Journal #News - Nov 12 04:00am
- Hudson #Police Log 10-07 to 10-22-12 - The Nashua #Telegraph
- all 2 news #articles
- Davenport man free after sixth OWI #arrest
- A local man arrested for a sixth #time for driving while intoxicated was free on #bond.
- WQAD Moline - Nov 20 #08:44am
- DWI charged after 5-car #pileup
- A Fort Wayne man was arrested #Thursday morning after he ran a red light while driving #while intoxicated, causing a chain-reaction crash involving #five vehicles, police said.
- Fort Wayne Journal #Gazette - Nov 19 12:28pm
- Man accused in #fatal DWI was driving with son, authorities say
- Man accused in fatal DWI was driving with son, #authorities say Houston Chronicle Copyright 2012 Houston Chronicle. All #rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or #redistributed. Published 10:30 p.m., Tuesday, November 20, 2012 A suspected #drunken driver has been accused in a fatal crash while he was #driving with his 10-year-old son in northwest Harris #County.
- Houston Chronicle - Nov 21 #02:31pm
- Perkins Township man admits to #driving hayride wagon while intoxicated, 15 other #counts
- SANDUSKY '€” The man who drove the #hayride that crashed last year and injured several people has pleaded guilty #to 16 charges, according to an Erie County Court of Common Pleas #clerk.
- The Morning Journal - Nov 20 #12:19am
Top DUI News, Wednesday, November 21st, 2012
- YPSILANTI: Crime #briefs: Man arrested for driving under influence after #nearly crashing; officer sees suspect discard ...
- Man arrested for driving under influence #after nearly crashing
- Ypsilanti Courier - Nov 19 #05:19am
- CHELSEA: Crime briefs: #Man suspected of driving under influence admits to #using heroin; resident reports son for ...
- Man suspected of driving under influence #admits to using heroin
- The Chelsea Standard - Nov 19 #11:24pm
- LAWRENCE: Man #charged after car snaps pole
- Carl Shangle, #56, was charged with driving under the influence #and other motor vehicle charges after the 2003 Nissan Altima he was #driving struck a utility pole on Federal City Road at 12:40 a.m. Nov. #17, according to police Lt. Mark Ubry.
- The Lawrence #Ledger - 2 hours, 55 minutes ago
- Police: Mother drove #under influence with child in car
- Gwinnett police have charged a woman with driving #under the influence with her 4-year old daughter in #the car.
- FOX 5 Atlanta - Nov 20 #03:08pm
- Off Duty MPD Officer #Arrested After DUI Crash
- Officer Ryan Mendoza is #charged with Driving Under the Influence, #Reckless Driving, Leave Scene of Accident- PD Only, and Financial #Responsibility
- WREG-TV Memphis - #Nov 20 01:54pm
- Man on #probation arrested on suspicion of DUI - Napa #Valley Register
- Lee County EMA Director #charged with DUI - WTVM 9 #Columbus
- Man, allegedly slumped in car, charged with #DUI - The News-Times
- all 10 news #articles
- Atwater man killed in Winton #crash
- One man was arrested for driving #under the influence after a two-car crash killed a #27-year-old man
- Merced Sun-Star - #Nov 19 07:13am
- Justice of the Peace Thomas Jones arrested for #driving under the influence
- Amarillo, TX - An area Justice of the Peace is #arrested for driving under the #influence.
- KFDA-TV Amarillo #- Nov 19 02:31pm
- Drunken grandmother arrested #with grandson, weapon in Jeep... - Bangor Daily #News
- Charges Against Cop Who Arrested Moriarty #Accepted - NBC Philadelphia
- all 3 news #articles
- Rock Hill police fire officer charged #with DUI
- The Rock Hill Police officer charged #Sunday with driving under the influence has been #fired. Chief
- The Rock Hill Herald #- Nov 20 07:55am
- St. Lucie County felony #arrests: Nov. 19, 2012
- Loucis Bell, 41, #Fort Pierce, fleeing and eluding police with lights and sirens active; #resisting an officer without violence; driving under #the influence; refusal to submit to a roadside sobriety exam. #James Jones, 38, 900 block of Florida Avenue, Fort Pierce, carrying a #concealed firearm; smuggling contraband into a detention facility; #possession of marijuana under 20 grams. Vincent Luisi, 47 #...
- St. Lucie News Tribune - Nov 19 #11:02am
- DA will focus on DUI #cases
- The Napa County district #attorney'€™s office has received a $320,000 grant to prosecute motorists #arrested for suspected driving under the #influence in an effort to curb drunk driving in Napa County #and reduce recidivism, according to county representatives.
- Napa Valley Register - Nov 19 #06:57pm
Top DUI News, Tuesday, November 20th, 2012
- Wellesley doctor arraigned on #charges of operating under the influence in #Friday morning crash
- A Wellesley physician #is facing operating under the influence and #other charges after causing a multi-car crash Friday morning in Wellesley, #police said. Kristin Howard, 56, pleaded not guilty in Dedham District Court #today to charges of operating under the #influence of liquor and drugs causing serious bodily injury, #possession of a Class C drug, possession of a Class E drug, and two counts #of ...
- Boston Globe - Nov 13 #02:17pm
- 3rd pleads #to boating under influence
- A #Sandusky man was sentenced to pay a $725 fine after the Coast Guard #says he boated under the influence on Lake #Erie.
- News Channel 5 Cleveland - Nov 19 #12:44pm
- Rev. James Scahill charged with #operating under the influence following car #accident in East Longmeadow
- Loading #headlines... Loading headlines... Loading headlines... Loading #headlines...
- The Republican - Nov 18 #02:48pm
- POLICE LOG: Nov. 12-18
- Monday, Nov. 12 1:31 a.m. '€“ Motor vehicle stop on Bay Road. #Arrest made: Todd Batson, 46, of 30 Winnecunnet Drive, Norton, charged with #operating under the influence. 7:33 a.m.- Motor #vehicle stop on Washington Street and Main Street. Operating was #arrested on two outstanding warrants and also driving unlicensed.
- Easton Journal - Nov 19 02:47pm
- Northern #Berkshire District Court
- Monday November #19, 2012 NORTH ADAMS -- The following cases were heard in Northern #Berkshire District Court on Wednesday: * Miriam Manda, 23, of Gentry Road in #Chattanooga, Tenn., admitted to sufficient facts on a charge of #operating a motor vehicle under the influence of #liquor. Manda was fined $600 and given a 45-day loss of license.
- North Adams Transcript - Nov 18 #09:33pm
- VAN BUREN TOWNSHIP: #Police blotter for the week of Nov. 4
- The following incidents were reported in Van Buren #Township and Belleville for the week of Nov. 4:
- The Belleville View - Nov 19 11:12pm
- YPSILANTI: Crime #briefs: Man arrested for driving under influence after nearly #crashing; officer sees suspect discard ...
- Man arrested for driving under influence after #nearly crashing
- Ypsilanti Courier - Nov 19 #04:19am
- New survey shows #more drivers impaired by drugs than alcohol
- A first-of-its-kind survey released Monday revealed a #surprising number of California drivers are operating vehicles #under the influence -- not of alcohol -- but drugs. #The new survey from the California Office of Traffic Safety #found 14 percent of 1,300 drivers tested positive for drugs that impair #driving, including prescription, over the counter and illegal drugs. #7.3 percent of drivers ...
- KTVU - Nov 20 #12:43am
- Pennsville man operating #motorcycle charged with driving under the #influence
- Loading headlines... #Loading headlines... Loading headlines...
- Today's #Sunbeam - Nov 03 02:12pm
- Salem ferry #operator arrested for boating under the #influence
- Brian Trussell, 57, was #operating the Wheatland Ferry when a passenger reported to #police that he smelled of alcohol. Trussell was arrested by deputies and #booked on charges of boating under the influence and #reckless endangerment.
- The Oregonian - Nov 04 #12:41pm
Top DUI News, Monday, November 19th, 2012
- 6 OWI task forces to patrol Thanksgiving #Eve
- Officers from six drunken-driving task #forces across the region will take to the streets the night before #Thanksgiving.
- The Appleton Post-Crescent - 2 hours, #37 minutes ago
- Rock County cracking down on repeat OWI #offenders
- Rock County is trying to crack #down on repeat drunken driving offenders. The county created a new court #specifically to handle OWI cases in October, but it's too soon to #tell whether it is working to cut down on the amount of cases. What is clear #is it will take significant county resources to help curb this public safety #concern. Reducing drunken driving is one of the goals of Rock County's #...
- WISC-TV Madison - Nov 16 #05:45am
- Man arrested on felony OWI charge
- Sun Prairie police said they arrested a man on a felony charge #of operating while intoxicated early Sunday morning. A Sun Prairie police #officer saw a vehicle speeding about 1 a.m. on West Main Street near Flint #Street. The officer conducted a traffic stop and contacted the driver, who #was identified as Gaston D. Heredia, 31, of Waterloo, according to a Sun #Prairie Police Department news release ...
- WISC-TV #Madison - 1 hour, 54 minutes ago
- 11 arrested during OWI #patrols
- Eleven people were arrested for #drunken driving during OWI Task Force patrols this #weekend.
- FOX 11 Green Bay - Nov 05 #12:59pm
- Winnebago Co. OWI #Task Force starts
- A new OWI Task #Force will be on patrol this weekend.
- FOX 11 Green #Bay - Nov 09 09:14am
- Nearly 300,000 Wisconsin residents have OWI #conviction
- An investigation by News 8's #sister station found that hundreds of thousands of Wisconsinites have at #least one drunken driving offense.
- WKBT La Crosse - #Nov 16 08:45am
- Chippewa Falls #man arrested for OWI after driving wrong way on #I-94
- A trooper located the vehicle near #Milepost 72, still traveling the wrong way at 60 mph.
- WQOW Eau Claire - Nov 18 08:59pm
- Police: Man arrested for OWI falls asleep in squad with pot in #hands
- Police say a man has been arrested #for drug possession and OWI after being found passed out in his car #in Lake Hallie.
- WEAU Eau Claire - Nov 15 #02:26pm
- 'Super drunk' arrest could be man's 3rd #OWI
- VAN BUREN COUNTY '€“ A 32-year-old #Kalamazoo man arrested under Michigan'€™s new '€œSuper Drunk'€ law was arraigned #Thursday afternoon in Paw Paw district court. If convicted, this would be #his third OWI offense.
- 22 WSBT South Bend - #Nov 15 03:10pm
- Wisconsin man #arrested on suspicion of 7th OWI
- A #Chetek, Wis., man was arrested the morning of Saturday, Nov. 17, on #suspicion of drunken driving. If he is convicted, it will be his seventh #offense.
- Pioneer Press - Nov 17 #11:24am
Stories of the WeekSkip to Content
November 12th - November 18th 30thHalloween "Heat Is On" leads to 564 DUI arrests in Colorado
November 5th - November 11th 30thTeen charged with DWI after deputy hurt
October 29th - November 4th 30thWoman, good Samaritan both charged with DWI
October 22nd - October 28thTop court acquits Quebec man found drunk in parked vehicle
October 15th - October 21stMotorcyclist convicted of drunken driving offense despite blood-alcohol level below 0.08
October 8th - October 14th'DWI' cop busted
October 1st - October 7thLinda Hogan Arrested on Suspicion of DUI
September 24th - September 30thCrocs Founder Caught Drunk-Driving, But Blames Taylor Swift
September 17th - September 23rdMichael Turner Arrested for DUI Following Falcons Victory
September 10th - September 16thSally Struthers Denies Drunk Driving Charge
September 3rd - September 9thUFC heavyweight Christian Morecraft arrested, charged with OUI UFC
August 27th - September 2ndSan Francisco archbishop-elect arrested for drunk driving
August 20th - August 26thAmbassador Crocker Arrested for DUI, Hit and Run
August 13th - August 19thWrong-way DUI driver gets 10 years for killing young Denver mom
August 6th - August 12thDWI inmate, 23, dies in Steuben jail
July 30th - August 5th Police: Officer accused of OWI almost hit another officer making a traffic stop
July 23rd - July 29thJudge throws out DWI charge for Albuquerque city worker
July 16th - July 22dNearly nude driver found guilty of OVI, fleeing Bainbridge Township police (video)
July 9th - July 15th Police: Car's bumper found in living room of drunken driver
July 2nd - July 8th Former NC judge, attorney indicted in DWI probe
June 25th - July 1stWhite House withdraws ambassador nomination after drunk driving report e
June 18th - June 24thWoman sues dating service for DWI date
June 11th - June 17thNFL pushing for increased DUI player discipline
June 4th - June 10thAmanda Bynes Charged With DUI, Asks Obama to Get Cop Fired
May 28th - June 3rdJon Jones Pleads Guilty to DWI
May 21st - May 27th Man with zebra, parrot in truck charged with OWI
May 14th - May 20th Blood standard for driving under influence of marijuana rejected for 3rd time in Colorado
May 7th - May 13th Colorado lab director says DUI errors aided suspects, but 2 retested lower
April 30th - May 6th Colorado lab tech blames boss for mistakes on DUI blood sample tests
April 23rd - April 29thSheriff Probed in DWI Arrest Spat
April 16 - April 22nd Driving Instructor Changes Plea to Guilty on OVI Charge
April 9th - April 15th Officer seen on camera hitting drunk driving suspect in head
April 2nd - April 8th Assistant Onondaga County DA, charged with driving while intoxicated, also accused of driving without a license
March 26th - April 1stIce cream truck driver arrested on drunk driving charges
March 19th - March 25th Beer Truck Driver Arrested For OVI
March 12th - March 18th Hell's Kitchen Winner Danny Veltri Busted for DUI
March 5th - March 11th Rockies' White may face "extreme DUI" charge
February 27th - March 4th Macomb County sheriff's sergeant offered plea deal in driving while intoxicated case
February 20th - February 26th Semi driver in accident arrested for operating while intoxicated
February 13th - February 19th Randy Travis: See His Drunk Driving Arrest Video
February 6th - February 12th Broncos' Knowshon Moreno Arrested In DUI Stop
January 30th - February 5th Drunk Driving Zamboni Driver Arrested During PeeWee Hockey Game
January 23rd - January 29th OWI charges against treasurer dismissed
January 16th - January 22nd Public defender is charged with DWI
January 9th - January 15th Police: Lafayette man threatens to eat officers, police dogs
January 2nd - January 8th Douglas County sheriff's deputy accused of driving drunk, resigns from the department
December 26thth - January 1st Sellersburg City Attorney Facing OWI Charge
2011 Stories of the Year : Snared By Draconian Drunk Driving Laws
2010 Stories of the Year : Party On
2009 Stories of the Year : Over the Legal Limit 2009
2008 Stories of the Year : Drunk Driving Bonanza 2008
2007 Stories of the Year : The Best and Worst of 2007
Back to Colorado DUI Front Page