Law Office of Jim Forslund
DUI News for the Week of October 29th - November 4th in the year Two Thousand and Twelve
- Sunday, November 4th, 2012
City of Charleston Police officer charged with DUI after collision
The South Carolina Highway Patrol is working a collision involving a City of Charleston Police officer, who is now charged with Driving under the influence.
- Saturday, November 3rd, 2012
Cops: Mom Was Under the Influence Among Trick-or-Treaters
Police said the woman's child called 911 to say something was wrong with their mother.
- Friday, November 2nd, 2012
5 injured in Guernsey Co. OVI crash
Five people were recovering in a Guernsey County hospital Saturday after a woman crashed into another car while under the influence of alcohol, according to the Ohio State Highway Patrol. Troopers said Patricia Wilson, 70, was headed southbound on Interstate 77 at milepost 53 near Kimbolton when she struck another car about 11:25 a.m. Wilson's car hit a guard rail and flipped into an embankment ...
- Thursday, November 1st, 2012
Police: OWI suspect resists arrest, bites officer
A suspected drunken driver resisted arrest and struggled with officers, biting one of them Sunday. Madison police requested a Monona police officer check an address in the 4400 block of Wallace Avenue in Monona for a hit-and-run suspect and vehicle at 6 p.m. Sunday. A Monona police officer saw the suspect car traveling down the 4700 block of Wallace Avenue and made a traffic stop on the car. The .
- Wednesday, October 31st, 2012
Woman, good Samaritan both charged with DWI
A one-car accident resulted in two DWI arrests early Sunday morning, according to police.
- Tuesday, October 30th, 2012
Beware Halloween DUI Checkpoints
Halloween DUI checkpoints are planned across the country. The holiday that has been traditionally celebrated by children trick-or-treaters has been embraced by adults as an opportunity to wear skimpy outfits and to drink.
- Monday, October 29th, 2012
Hearing adjourned for Dearborn priest accused of driving drunk, naked
DEARBORN — A pretrial hearing for the Rev. Peter Petroske, accused of driving drunk and naked Aug. 2, was adjourned Thursday afternoon.
Top DUI News, Sunday, November 4th, 2012
- City of #Charleston Police officer charged with DUI after #collision
- The South Carolina Highway #Patrol is working a collision involving a City of Charleston Police officer, #who is now charged with Driving under the #influence.
- WCBD-TV Charleston - 1 hour, 37 #minutes ago
- Pennsville man operating motorcycle #charged with driving under the #influence
- Loading headlines... #Loading headlines... Loading headlines...
- Today's #Sunbeam - Nov 03 02:12pm
- Court cases
- The following appeared before Washington County #Judge Katherine B. Emery on driving under the #influence charges:
- Observer-Reporter - 1 hour, 19 minutes #ago
- Vital statistics - The Columbian
- Jub Jub evidence recalled - Daily Dispatch
- Morgan County District Court - 10-16-12 - The Fort Morgan Times
- all 6 news #articles'€¦
- Concord/Clayton police #report
- DUI -- Three motorists were arrested #on suspicion of driving under the influence of #drugs or alcohol, including a Daly City man, 61, at 12:14 a.m. at Concord #Boulevard and Galindo Street; a Concord woman, 24, at 3 a.m. in the #2100 block of Willow Pass Road; and a Concord man, 21, at 11:04 p.m. in #the 1900 block of Diamond Boulevard.
- Concord #Transcript - Nov 03 01:45pm
- Man sentenced for #driving under influence of synthetic #pot
- A man who admitted to driving #under the influence of a synthetic drug called Happy #Hour was sentenced Monday in District Court.
- Billings Gazette - Oct 29 12:45pm
- Woman arrested after crash in #Hoquaim
- A Hoquiam woman was arrested for #driving under the influence of prescription #medication after she crashed a truck into a parked car and a tree, officials #said Friday. On Thursday at approximately 1 p.m., a 66-year-old Hoquiam #woman was driving a Nissan pick-up truck at the 3100 block of #Sumner Avenue when, witnesses said, she began speeding and swerving from #lane to lane. The truck then side ...
- The #Daily World - Nov 03 07:41am
- Virden man charged #with DUI in death of motorcyclist
- A #27-year-old Virden man, Trevor W. Baker, has been charged with aggravated #driving under the influence in the death #of a motorcyclist who was thrown from his bike when it collided with Baker'€™s #car on Sept. 11.
- The State Journal-Register - Nov 02 #09:17pm
- Police Logs
- 5:24 a.m., 9200 block of Fife Ranch Way (central Elk Grove): #Elk Grove police arrested Katheryn Risso, 20, of Elk Grove on suspicion of #driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol. #Officers contacted her during a traffic stop and determined she was #intoxicated.
- Elk Grove Citizen - Nov 03 #09:34am
- Daily Record: #Arrests
- Arrests '€¢ Michael Murphy, 43, #Yankton, was arrested Friday for driving under the #influence (second).
- Yankton Press & Dakotan - #Nov 03 11:30pm
- Teen charged with DUI #after hitting Harris County deputies
- A teen #was charged with driving under the influence #after crashing his pickup truck into two deputies.
- The Cypress Creek Mirror - Nov 03 #10:57pm
Top DUI News, Saturday, November 3rd, 2012
- Lowell #suspect in fifth OUI offense pleads not guilty
- LOWELL -- A 51-year-old Lowell man is being held without bail #pending a dangerousness hearing after Billerica police arrested him on his #fifth operating under the influence of drugs #charge.
- Lowell Sun - Nov 01 #09:40pm
- Mom Was Under the Influence Among Trick-or-Treaters: #Cops
- Police said the woman's #child called 911 to say something was wrong with their mother.
- NBC Connecticut - Nov 01 04:42am
- Driver plows Westford lawns; charged with operating #under influence
- Ryan Vennard, #24, was arrested on Sept. 24 after he drove over 17 lawns in the #Robinson Road neighborhood, according to police. Vennard of Flagg Road, was #charged with operating under the influence of #alcohol, the negligent operation of a motor vehicle, violations of #marked lanes, failure to stop for police, leaving the scene of #damaged property, speeding, and malicious destruction of property #...
- Westford Eagle - Oct 05 #09:16am
- District court published #Friday, Nov. 2, 2012
- Cerro Gordo #County
- The Globe Gazette - Nov 01 #10:00pm
- Police log
- * Aden O. Hersi, 40, of 94 Knox St., No. 1, on charges of #criminal trespassing and refusing to submit to arrest, 8:48 p.m. Wednesday #at 83 Maple St. * Aaron Young, 38, of 151 Walnut St., on charges of #operating under the influence ad violating #conditions of bail, 1:05 a.m. Thursday at 134 Main St.
- The Lewiston Sun Journal - Nov 01 #08:10pm
- High #rates of acquittal when drunken-driving cases go to bench #trials
- Nearly 90 percent of all bench #trials in #operating-under-the-influence-of-alcohol cases #end in acquittal, according to a report issued Thursday morning by #the Massachusetts Supreme Judicial Court, which calls for an end to #so-called "judge shopping" in the state judicial system.
- The Brockton Enterprise - Nov 02 #01:32am
- Arrest Log: #10/23/2012
- Chelmsford -- Lorraine Garthe, 45, 138 #Warren Ave.; shoplifting, warrants. -- Tu Ngoc Nguyen, 60, 4 Rosemary Lane; #operating under the influence of alcohol (third #offense), failure to stay in marked lanes, operating recklessly to #endanger.
- Lowell Sun - Oct 23 #04:32am
- Brookline arrest reports: Oct. 22-28 - The #Brookline Tab
- Casey arrested for #possession - Shenandoah Valley #News
- Haverhill police log - The Eagle-Tribune
- all 8 news #articles
- DUI Convictions | #10-4-12
- Editor'€™s note: This log of driving #under the influence convictions is a regular feature of #West Hawaii Today and is compiled using Hawaii District Court and Hawaii #Police Department records.
- West Hawaii Today - Oct 06 #12:29am
- Needham Police: Driving under the influence
- On Oct. 7, during a routine security check of the #Needham Sheraton Hotel, police noticed a vehicle whose driver appeared to be #operating under the influence of alcohol, said #reports. Police proceeded to arrest the driver, Igor Bratnikov, 26, #of 69 Dearborn St. in Newton, according to reports.
- Needham Times - Oct 12 04:40pm
- Police: Driver crashes into tree, arrested for alleged drunk... - The Capital Times
- High driver sentenced for vehicular homicide of #67-year-ol... - York Daily #Record
- UPDATE: Crane Driver Charged After #Deadly Crash on I-65 - NBC 15 #Mobile
- all 9 news #articles
- Chronicle/News police reports October 29
- Abington Public drunkenness '€¦ John Adlam Jr., 27, of Hilltop #Road, Jenkintown, was cited for public drunkenness at 1:58 p.m. Oct. 10 #after he was observed operating a bike on Old York Road while wearing #a headset and holding drinks in each hand and then running into a vehicle, #which ended in a three-vehicle accident, police said.
- Times Chronicle & Glenside News & The Globe - Nov 02 #10:36pm
Top DUI News, Friday, November 2nd, 2012
- Man facing third OVI #charge: Olmsted Township Police Blotter
- A #Stow man was arrested for operating his vehicle while intoxicated Oct. #25.
- The Sun Post-Herald - Nov 01 #08:17am
- Niles man with 7 OVI convictions #pleads guilty
- Staff report WARREN John H. #Buck Jr., 42, of Mahoning Avenue in Niles has pleaded guilty to #two
- The Youngstown Vindicator - Oct 18 #09:35pm
- Defense seeks to suppress evidence in #OVI case against fired Struthers cop
- By Jeanne Starmack firstname.lastname@example.org Boardman The defense #attorney for a fired Struthers
- The Youngstown #Vindicator - Oct 30 09:41pm
- Niles Man Pleads Guilty to 9th OVI
- John H. Buck, 42, pleaded guilty to his ninth drunk driving #charge Thursday in Trumbull County Common Pleas Court.
- WYTV Youngstown - Oct 18 11:16am
- Upper #Arlington police reports
- A man, no address #provided, was charged with OVI, OVI refusal within the past 20 #years, no operator's license, failure to reinstate and no front license #plate following a stop on Tremont Road.
- This Week #Upper Arlington - Oct 10 12:34pm
- Bond set at $200K for man with eight #OVI convictions
- Staff report WARREN #A judge has set a bond of $200,000 for a multiple offender of operating #a
- The Youngstown Vindicator - Oct 26 #09:40pm
- Canal Fulton, Lawrence #make impaired driving arrests
- Canal Fulton #and Lawrence Township police combined to make four OVI arrests #between late Friday night and early Saturday morning, including one driver #who allegedly was driving under the influence of synthetic #marijuana.
- The Massillon Independent - Oct 08 #06:41am
- Cops: No #apology for trustee OVI arrest
- The #North Canton Police Department and the city of North Canton said they will #not apologize to a Plain Township trustee for arresting him on an OVI #charge.
- News Channel 5 Cleveland - Oct 11 #01:15pm
- Driver charged with OVI after #child killed in crash
- A child was killed #and three people were injured when a car ran up on the sidewalk in #Westwood.
- WLWT-TV Cincinnati - Oct 08 #11:18am
- 5 injured in Guernsey Co. OVI #crash
- Five people were recovering in a #Guernsey County hospital Saturday after a woman crashed into another car #while under the influence of alcohol, according to the Ohio State Highway #Patrol. Troopers said Patricia Wilson, 70, was headed southbound on #Interstate 77 at milepost 53 near Kimbolton when she struck another car #about 11:25 a.m. Wilson's car hit a guard rail and flipped into an #embankment ...
- WTOV 9 Steubenville - Oct 06 #03:34pm
Top DUI News, Thursday, November 1st, 2012
- Three injured, including two Waukesha deputies, after #alleged OWI freeway crash
- Three #people, including two deputies with the Waukesha County Sheriff's #Department, were injured after a fiery crash which allegedly involved drunk #driving. Flight for Life took one of the victims to Children's #Hospital.
- TMJ4 Milwaukee - 43 minutes #ago
- Horicon woman charged #with fifth OWI
- JUNEAU '€“ A #43-year-old Horicon woman was charged with her fifth offense of drunken #driving.
- Beaver Dam Daily Citizen - Oct 31 #09:18pm
- Madison man #arrested on 4th OWI
- A 43-year-old #Madison was arrested on felony OWI charges following a traffic stop #on the city's east side Monday morning, according to the Dane County #Sheriff's Department. Sheriff officials said Robert Coaker was pulled #over just before 2 a.m. Monday on State Highway 30 near Fair Oaks Avenue. #Coaker failed field sobriety tests conducted by a sheriff's deputy after #he was pulled over, according ...
- WISC-TV Madison - #Oct 29 05:49am
- Green Bay Man Arrested for 4th #OWI Offense
- A Green Bay man was #arrested on suspicion of his 4th OWI following a crash Sunday, #according to the state patrol.
- WBAY Green Bay - Oct #29 04:17am
- Police: Fiery #Crash Leads to OWI Arrest in Town of Menasha
- A fiery crash in the town of Menasha lead to an OWI #arrest overnight.
- WBAY Green Bay - Oct 23 #07:28am
- Madison driver #arrested for alleged fourth OWI
- A #Madison man was arrested early Monday morning on the east side for his #alleged fourth drunken driving offense, authorities reported.
- Wisconsin State Journal - Oct 29 #03:00am
- Madison driver arrested #for alleged fourth OWI
- A Madison man #was arrested early Monday morning on the east side for his alleged fourth #drunken driving offense, authorities reported.
- The #Capital Times - Oct 29 06:24am
- Police: OWI suspect resists arrest, bites #officer
- A suspected drunken driver resisted #arrest and struggled with officers, biting one of them Sunday. Madison #police requested a Monona police officer check an address in the 4400 block #of Wallace Avenue in Monona for a hit-and-run suspect and vehicle at 6 p.m. #Sunday. A Monona police officer saw the suspect car traveling down the 4700 #block of Wallace Avenue and made a traffic stop on the car. The #...
- WISC-TV Madison - Oct 22 #08:11pm
- Police: Monona man bit officer following #arrest - WISC-TV Madison
- all 2 news articles
- Lafayette police to conduct OWI #checkpoints on Friday night
- The Lafayette #Police Department will conduct an OWI checkpoint in the incorporated #limits this Friday between the hours of 9 p.m. and 3 a.m.
- The Lafayette Daily Advertiser - Oct 17 #08:31pm
- POLICE REPORTS: Woman #in nurse costume arrested for OWI; Garbage truck driver hits car; #Resident receives warning for ...
- Woman in #nurse costume arrested for OWI
- The Journal #Times - Oct 31 05:14am
Top DUI News, Wednesday, October 31st, 2012
- DWI Bribery Scheme #Update
- New and surprising information is #coming to light about the FBI's investigation into allegations of a #bribery scheme operating inside the Lafayette Parish Courthouse.
- KLFY Lafayette - Oct 23 11:15am
- Woman, good Samaritan both #charged with DWI
- A one-car accident #resulted in two DWI arrests early Sunday morning, according to #police.
- Niagara Gazette - Oct 29 #01:46pm
- Six arrested at DWI #checkpoint
- Tonawanda News '€” Six people are #facing DWI and other charges following a Friday night police #checkpoint on Seymour and Niagara streets that involved several police #agencies.
- Tonawanda News - Oct 23 #12:18am
- STOP-DWI Crackdown Enforcement
- Oswego County STOP-DWI Coordinator Robert Lighthall #announces Oswego County and city police agencies will be participating in #the Governor'€™s Traffic Safety Committee'€™s STOP-DWI Crackdown #Enforcement on seven occasions between now and September 30, 2013. Continue #reading '†’
- Oswego County Today - Oct 23 #09:28am
- Dakota County police blotter
- DWI. A 55-year-old Burnsville man was arrested on #suspicion of DWI after being involved in a hit-and-run property #damage accident near the intersection of Portland Avenue S. and E. County #Road 42.
- Minneapolis-St. Paul Star Tribune - Oct 20 #05:20pm
- 2 DWI arrests in 21 hours for man
- It was one of those 'you can't make it up' #weekends at the Stearns County Jail with one man arrested for DWI #twice within 21 hours and a woman arrested for DWI when she came to #the jail to pick up her husband, who also had been arrested for #DWI.
- St. Cloud Times - Oct 29 #10:34pm
- Court Notebook: #DWI defendant gets sweet deal but complains anyway
- Edward Simcoe gets minimal prison term despite six prior #felony DWI convictions due to proof problems in most recent #case.
- The Post-Standard - Oct 29 #03:13am
- Loss of DWI court causes crowding in courtrooms - WECT 6 Wilmington
- DWI charge for stateSupreme Court #justice - The Journal News
- Ram #cited for DWI set for Florissant Municipal Court - KSDK St. Louis
- all 10 #news articles
- Extra DWI patrols for this #Halloween weekend
- Extra DWI patrols #for this Halloween weekendThe scariest thing on Halloween isn't your #Zombie NFL Replacement Referee costume, it's drunk driving --- which has #resulted in seven deaths and 24 serious, life-altering injuries during #Halloween party weekends in the last five years.
- Brainerd Dispatch - Oct 26 01:59pm
- A one-car accident resulted #in two DWI arrests
- April R. Barnes, #21, of Niagara Road, Niagara Falls, was driving while intoxicated on #Delaware Street near Roosevelt Street in the City of Tonawanda. She drove #her vehicle off the road, hitting a pole and flipping her car at around 1:28 #a.m. Sunday.
- Tonawanda News - Oct 30 #12:12am
- 10 charged with DWI #at Charlotte checkpoint
- Night 2 of the #Charlotte-Mecklenburg police's crackdown on drunk drivers netted 10 #DWI arrests at a four-hour checkpoint in northwest Charlotte, #authorities say.
- The Charlotte Observer - Oct 27 #08:13am
Top DUI News, Tuesday, October 30th, 2012
- Beware Halloween DUI #Checkpoints
- Halloween DUI #checkpoints are planned across the country. The holiday that has been #traditionally celebrated by children trick-or-treaters has been embraced by #adults as an opportunity to wear skimpy outfits and to drink.
- FindLaw - Oct 29 01:56pm
- Boise police arrest three men #for felony DUI over the weekend
- Boise police arrested three men on felony DUI charges #in separate incidents over the weekend, including
- The #Idaho Statesman - Oct 29 12:58pm
- Trick or Treat: Avvo Legal #Advisory Encourages DUI Education
- SEATTLE, Oct. 25, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- In recognition of the #Halloween Impaired Driving Prevention campaign[i] running October 25 '€“ #November 4, Avvo, Inc., the web's largest expert-only legal and health #...
- PR Newswire via Yahoo! Finance - Oct 25 #06:00am
- DUI Arrests - Oct 29
- Bucks #County Courier Times - Oct 29 02:23am
- DUI patrol set for #Wednesday - Around Osceola
- Man faces #prison for DUI deaths - Merced #Sun-Star
- Oxnard police to conduct DUI, license #checkpoint - Ventura County Star
- all 80 news #articles'€¦
- Experts blame #society as DUI arrests soar; grants help pay officers to target #crime
- DUI officer Ron Sheffield runs #a test on a subject suspected of drunken driving. / Provided to the Reno #Gazette-Journal First DUI: A misdemeanor with two days to six months #in jail, or community service. Judges often order 48 to 96 hours of #community work.
- Reno Gazette-Journal - Oct 28 #01:53am
- DUI checkpoint results in 17 #arrests
- A Friday driving under the #influence checkpoint in Larimer County resulted in 17 arrests.
- The Fort Collins Coloradoan - Oct 29 #11:44pm
- Larimer County DUI Task Force makes 17 #arrests
- The Larimer County DUI Task #Force made 17 arrests this weekend during a DUI sobriety checkpoint #that was part of the Colorado Department of Transportation's "High #Visibility Enforcement" campaign.
- Loveland #Reporter-Herald - Oct 29 12:56pm
- Lawyer: #Release Reno woman jailed for serious DUI
- Jessica Winkle talks about her 2008 DUI accident, which #caused the death of a young motorcyclist, and how it has affected her life #since. She is now under house arrest.
- Reno #Gazette-Journal - Oct 28 01:27pm
- Bobby #Brown Arrested for DUI
- Bobby Brown is #facing another DUI charge after being arrested in Los Angeles early #today. The 43-year-old R & B singer was booked at Van Nuys Jail after being #arrested when he refused a field sobriety test at Ventura Boulevard and #Corbin Avenue, ABC station KABC...
- ABC News via Yahoo! News - Oct 24 06:25am
- Halloween #DUI Checkpoints throughout California Tonight
- Publicizing the DUI checkpoints to help deter drunk #driving and promote public safety via social media and text message brought #to you by MrCheckpoint.California (PRWEB) October 26, 2012 Tonight's #DUI Checkpoints throughout California. More to come as we update #http://www.mrcheckpoint.com with more detailed and new locations.Los Angeles #DUI Checkpoints will be conducted Friday, October 26 ...
- PRWeb via Yahoo! News - Oct 26 #11:16am
Top DUI News, Monday, October 29th, 2012
- Man guilty in reckless #drunk-driving crash that injured self, friends
- A Winnipeg man has been convicted in a high-speed #drunk-driving crash in which he seriously injured himself and #two friends. Shane Dranez pleaded not guilty at the start of his trial, #claiming the Crown couldn't prove he was behind the wheel at the time of #the June 2009 incident. But Queen's
- Winnipeg Free Press - Oct 27 #06:32am
- Man believed to be victim in fatal Haleiwa crash had #history... - KHON 2 Honolulu
- Man sentenced to four years #for New Years Day drunk drivings... - #Tallahassee Democrat
- Medley Police officers accused #of covering up crash file laws... - Local 10 #Miami
- all 14 news #articles
- State #police: Drunk man fled from West Bridgewater crash
- Carver man is facing drunk driving charges after #police say he fled from a crash on Route 24 early Friday morning.
- Bridgewater Independent - Oct 26 #10:05am
- Police officer convicted of #drunk driving sentenced
- A #former Bristol police officer convicted earlier this month of drunk #driving while on duty is considering filing an appeal after he was #sentenced Friday in New Britain Superior Court to a seven-month suspended #jail sentence and two years probation.
- The Bristol #Press - Oct 26 07:34pm
- Man indicted for allegedly driving drunk twice in two #days
- A man arrested for driving #drunk two days in a row is indicted by a grand jury.
- CNYCentral.com - Oct 26 02:00am
- Drunk driving charges #stayed in fatal rollover
- Charges have been #stayed against a P.E.I. man accused of impaired driving causing death #and dangerous operation of a motor vehicle causing death.
- CBC via Yahoo! Canada News - Oct 24 #03:22am
- Hero #Campaign looks to stop drunk driving in #America
- OCEAN CITY -- Thousands came to #Ocean City Sunday morning to tackle the issue of drunk driving #head-on as the Hero Campaign held it's second annual hero walk to raise #money and awareness to help prevent drunk driving.
- NBC40 South Jersey - Oct 14 04:44pm
- Law Enforcement Cracks Down On Drunk Driving Starting Friday #Evening
- Every 57 hours, someone in Maryland #is killed by a drunk driver. A sobering statistic that has local and #state police hitting the streets to crack down on the dangerous #driving.
- CBS Baltimore - Oct 26 #04:26pm
- 5 injured #in drunk driving case
- A #19-year-old Half Moon Bay man is facing multiple traffic charges after #allegedly driving his truck into three parked cars and injuring #several bystanders.
- Half Moon Bay Review - Oct 26 #04:37pm
- Hearing adjourned for Dearborn #priest accused of driving drunk, naked
- DEARBORN '€” A pretrial hearing for the Rev. Peter Petroske, #accused of driving drunk and naked Aug. 2, was adjourned #Thursday afternoon.
- Dearborn Press & Guide - Oct 28 #04:14am
- Drunk cop hits woman with marked police #car, flees scene
- An alleged drunk #police officer driving a marked police's vehicle struck and #injured a woman who was walking on the side of a road near Northern Marianas #College and fled the scene on Saturday afternoon.
- Saipan Tribune - Oct 28 05:13pm
Stories of the WeekSkip to Content
October 22nd - October 28thTop court acquits Quebec man found drunk in parked vehicle
October 15th - October 21st Motorcyclist convicted of drunken driving offense despite blood-alcohol level below 0.08
October 8th - October 14th'DWI' cop busted
October 1st - October 7th Linda Hogan Arrested on Suspicion of DUI
September 24th - September 30thCrocs Founder Caught Drunk-Driving, But Blames Taylor Swift
September 17th - September 23rdMichael Turner Arrested for DUI Following Falcons Victory
September 10th - September 16thSally Struthers Denies Drunk Driving Charge
September 3rd - September 9thUFC heavyweight Christian Morecraft arrested, charged with OUI UFC
August 27th - September 2ndSan Francisco archbishop-elect arrested for drunk driving
August 20th - August 26thAmbassador Crocker Arrested for DUI, Hit and Run
August 13th - August 19thWrong-way DUI driver gets 10 years for killing young Denver mom
August 6th - August 12thDWI inmate, 23, dies in Steuben jail
July 30th - August 5th Police: Officer accused of OWI almost hit another officer making a traffic stop
July 23rd - July 29thJudge throws out DWI charge for Albuquerque city worker
July 16th - July 22dNearly nude driver found guilty of OVI, fleeing Bainbridge Township police (video)
July 9th - July 15th Police: Car's bumper found in living room of drunken driver
July 2nd - July 8th Former NC judge, attorney indicted in DWI probe
June 25th - July 1stWhite House withdraws ambassador nomination after drunk driving report e
June 18th - June 24thWoman sues dating service for DWI date
June 11th - June 17thNFL pushing for increased DUI player discipline
June 4th - June 10thAmanda Bynes Charged With DUI, Asks Obama to Get Cop Fired
May 28th - June 3rdJon Jones Pleads Guilty to DWI
May 21st - May 27th Man with zebra, parrot in truck charged with OWI
May 14th - May 20th Blood standard for driving under influence of marijuana rejected for 3rd time in Colorado
May 7th - May 13th Colorado lab director says DUI errors aided suspects, but 2 retested lower
April 30th - May 6th Colorado lab tech blames boss for mistakes on DUI blood sample tests
April 23rd - April 29thSheriff Probed in DWI Arrest Spat
April 16 - April 22nd Driving Instructor Changes Plea to Guilty on OVI Charge
April 9th - April 15th Officer seen on camera hitting drunk driving suspect in head
April 2nd - April 8th Assistant Onondaga County DA, charged with driving while intoxicated, also accused of driving without a license
March 26th - April 1stIce cream truck driver arrested on drunk driving charges
March 19th - March 25th Beer Truck Driver Arrested For OVI
March 12th - March 18th Hell's Kitchen Winner Danny Veltri Busted for DUI
March 5th - March 11th Rockies' White may face "extreme DUI" charge
February 27th - March 4th Macomb County sheriff's sergeant offered plea deal in driving while intoxicated case
February 20th - February 26th Semi driver in accident arrested for operating while intoxicated
February 13th - February 19th Randy Travis: See His Drunk Driving Arrest Video
February 6th - February 12th Broncos' Knowshon Moreno Arrested In DUI Stop
January 30th - February 5th Drunk Driving Zamboni Driver Arrested During PeeWee Hockey Game
January 23rd - January 29th OWI charges against treasurer dismissed
January 16th - January 22nd Public defender is charged with DWI
January 9th - January 15th Police: Lafayette man threatens to eat officers, police dogs
January 2nd - January 8th Douglas County sheriff's deputy accused of driving drunk, resigns from the department
December 26thth - January 1st Sellersburg City Attorney Facing OWI Charge
2011 Stories of the Year : Snared By Draconian Drunk Driving Laws
2010 Stories of the Year : Party On
2009 Stories of the Year : Over the Legal Limit 2009
2008 Stories of the Year : Drunk Driving Bonanza 2008
2007 Stories of the Year : The Best and Worst of 2007
Back to Colorado DUI Front Page