Law Office of Jim Forslund
DUI News for the Week of December 24th - December 30th in the year Two Thousand and Twelve
- Sunday, December 30th, 2012
Too-jolly elf strikes sheriff's vehicle, busted for drunken driving
It's bad enough that John B. Schuster was arrested Saturday for operating while intoxicated, fourth offense.
- Saturday, December 29th, 2012
Police say Iowa woman's SUV plunges about 25 feet - ABC5 News Des Moines, IA
CEDAR RAPIDS, Iowa (AP) - Authorities say an eastern Iowa woman is suspected of driving while intoxicated after her sport utility vehicle plunged about 25 feet off an interstate bridge.
- Friday, December 28th, 2012
Former Red Sox legend Carlton Fisk pleads guilty to driving under the influence
JOLIET, Ill. — Hall of Fame baseball catcher Carlton Fisk pleaded guilty Thursday to a misdemeanor drunken-driving charge, two months after police found him asleep in his pickup truck in a suburban Chicago cornfield.
- Top DUI News, Thursday, December 27th, 2012
York woman charged with dump truck theft, OUI
A York woman is facing a number of criminal charges after allegedly driving off with a dump truck while having a suspended license. Kristin Plante, 28, of York, was arrested on the charges of criminal operating under the influence, assault, theft by unauthorized taking, two counts of criminal mischief, operating after suspension and being a fugitive from justice, Sgt. Thomas Baran of York police ...
- Wednesday, December 26th, 2012
HR mayor OVI case continued to January
The pending operating a vehicle while intoxicated case against Hanging Rock’s mayor has been continued until January. Christopher Davidson, 43, was scheduled for a pretrial hearing Thursday morning in Ironton Municipal Court after pleading not guilty to the OVI charge earlier this week.
- Tuesday, December 25th, 2012
'OWI Hunter' Helping Police
It's the ultimate citizen patrol; a Fox Valley man is doing his part to help get drunk drivers off the streets.
- Monday, December 24th, 2012
Idaho senator charged with DUI
Sen. Mike Crapo (R-Idaho) was charged with driving under the influence in Alexandria Sunday, police said. Crapo, in a statement acknowledged the incident and apologized for it. According to the statement released by his office, Crapo was initially pulled over by Alexandria police for running a red light. He was subsequently also charged with driving under the influence, a misdemeanor in Virginia ...
Top DUI News, Sunday, December 30th, 2012
- Driver arrested for operating #while intoxicated after attempting to flee traffic stop in #Dowagiac
- One person was arrested by police #Friday after attempting to flee a traffic stop and then getting the vehicle #stuck on the corner of Hamilton Street in Dowagiac.
- The Kalamazoo Gazette - Dec 29 04:38am
- Wrong-way driver causes two-vehicle crash on Hwy. #145
- MILWAUKEE '€” A wrong-way driver #operating while intoxicated caused a two-vehicle crash #on Highway 145 and Granville near the on-ramp...
- FOX #6 Milwaukee - Dec 28 03:46am
- Driver charged with OWI after backing into police #vehicle
- Adam John Moritz, 26, was arrested #Dec. 23 for a charge of operating while intoxicated '€“ #first offense, a misdemeanor.
- Sioux City Journal - #Dec 28 06:55am
- Man charged in deadly DUI crash
- Byron Juarez, 21, appeared in court on Wednesday. He is #facing charges of "operating while intoxicated #causing death" and "failure to stop at the scene of an #accident."
- WZZM 13 Grand Rapids - Dec 26 #06:48pm
- Too-jolly elf #strikes sheriff's vehicle, busted for drunken driving
- It's bad enough that John B. Schuster was arrested #Saturday for operating while intoxicated, fourth #offense.
- Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Dec 22 #09:30pm
- On the Record: Dec. 18
- ARRESTS #Ames Police
- The Ames Tribune - Dec 18 #07:12am
- Tuscola County Court News for 12-08-12
- DISTRICT COURT Donald Paul Schaudt, 32, Deford, is charged #with operating while intoxicated, third offense; #operating with a suspended license, second offense; alcohol '€“ open container #in vehicle. Pretrial was... Read more '»
- Tuscola #County Advertiser - Dec 07 01:37pm
- Designated Driver Business Hopes To Curb Drunk #Driving
- As the holiday season continues, #the partying continues right along with it. And with that partying comes #impaired drivers on the road. The price of being pulled over for #operating while intoxicated could cost you thousands of #dollars. "There's so many fines, an increase of your insurance, #missing work in order to appear in court and getting attorney's fees to #represent you," Corporal Paul ...
- KATC 3 #Lafayette - Dec 27 08:49pm
- Police: Driver arrested after speeding #100 mph, operating while intoxicated
- Police say the suspect has four prior drunk driving #offenses.
- The Grand Rapids Press - Dec 07 #10:30am
- Man in Santa suit hits Dane #Co. deputy, arrested
- A motorist dressed as #Santa Claus was subsequently arrested for his 4th operating #while intoxicated offense.
- WKBT La #Crosse - Dec 23 12:31pm
Top DUI News, Saturday, December 29th, 2012
- Police: Mansfield Twp. man charged #with driving while intoxicated
- A 28-year-old Mansfield Township man was charged with #driving while intoxicated, reckless driving and failure #to maintain lane yesterday, police said.
- Independent #Press - Dec 21 11:29am
- Mansfield Twp. Police: Washington #woman charged with driving while #intoxicated
- A 23-year-old Washington #woman was charged with driving while intoxicated on #Dec. 15, police said.
- The Warren Reporter - Dec 17 #12:15pm
- Police say Iowa woman's SUV #plunges about 25 feet
- Authorities say an #eastern Iowa woman is suspected of driving while #intoxicated after her sport utility vehicle plunged about 25 feet off #an interstate bridge.
- WKBT La Crosse - Dec 28 #01:46pm
- Mebane man charged with DWI in deadly Christmas #Eve accident
- GRAHAM, N.C. '€” An Alamance #County man has been charged with driving while #intoxicated after police say he fatally struck...
- FOX 8 WGHP - Dec 28 10:38am
- Police say Iowa woman's SUV plunges about 25 feet - ABC5 #News Des Moines, IA
- CEDAR RAPIDS, Iowa (AP) #- Authorities say an eastern Iowa woman is suspected of driving #while intoxicated after her sport utility vehicle plunged #about 25 feet off an interstate bridge.
- WOI-TV Des #Moines - Dec 28 01:40pm
- SOUTH BRUNSWICK: DWI charged in hit and #run
- Police charged an East Brunswick man #with driving while intoxicated following an accident at #the intersection of Route 535 and Davidson Mill Road Dec. 20.
- South Brunswick Post - Dec 28 10:30pm
- Lufkin #woman charged with DWI with child passengers
- A Lufkin woman was charged Thursday with driving #while intoxicated with child passengers younger than 15, #according to officials.
- CBS 19 Tyler - Dec 28 #02:45pm
- Mansfield Twp. Police arrest man for #driving while intoxicated
- A 20-year-old New Egypt man was arrested for driving #while intoxicated on Route 57 on Sunday, Dec. 9, police #said.
- The Warren Reporter - Dec 12 #10:13am
- Mansfield Twp. Police charge #Bethlehem, Pa. man with driving while #intoxicated
- A 20-year-old Bethlehem, #Pa. man was charged with driving while intoxicated #following a motor vehicle stop on Friday, Dec. 7, police said.
- The Warren Reporter - Dec 11 02:28pm
- Ignition interlock devices to include camera #starting Jan. 1 - Fri, 28 Dec 2012 PST
- Smile, you're on drunk-driver camera. In an effort to increase #accountability for those with a history of driving while #intoxicated, all alcohol ignition interlocks in Washington will be #equipped with a camera starting Jan. 1.
- The #Spokesman-Review - Dec 28 01:04pm
Top DUI News, Friday, December 28th, 2012
- Bethlehem police report #driving under the influence #arrests
- Police said one man was driving in #the opposing lane on Daly Avenue.
- The Express-Times - #Dec 27 08:32am
- Avoid driving under #the influence this holiday season
- To the editor: As New Year'€™s Eve 2013 approaches, many of us #are looking forward to spending time with friends and family. The beginning #of a new year invites us - Continue reading...
- Nevada #Journal - Dec 27 09:21am
- Phillipsburg man #charged with driving under the influence after #allegedly hitting a light post
- A 44-year-old #Phillipsburg man was arrested for driving under the #influence after after leaving the scene of an accident, police #said.
- The Warren Reporter - Dec 17 #05:00pm
- Senator #Crapo Charged With Drunken Driving - New York #Times
- all 3 news #articles'€¦
- 1-in-10 U.S. teens DUI on New #Year's
- BOSTON, Dec. 27 (UPI) -- More #than 1-in-10 U.S. teen drivers report driving under the #influence of alcohol or drugs on New Year's Eve, a survey #indicates.
- UPI - Dec 27 #07:19pm
- Lebanon woman ordered to pay $95K for #home damage
- A Lebanon woman received a #standard driving-under-the-influence sentence #Wednesday - until Judge Bradford Charles got to the restitution #involved.
- Lebanon Daily News - Dec 27 #08:48am
- DUI Convictions | October 2012
- Editor'€™s note: This log of driving under #the influence convictions is a regular feature of West Hawaii #Today and is compiled using Hawaii District Court and Hawaii County Police #Department records.
- West Hawaii Today - Dec 26 #09:52am
- Former Red Sox legend Carlton Fisk #pleads guilty to driving under the #influence
- Loading headlines... #Loading headlines... Loading headlines... Loading headlines...
- The Republican - Dec 27 11:48am
- CHP warns motorists to be aware of these new laws
- New rules that govern the California driving public, including #driving under the influence laws, proof of #insurance and air bags, will go in effect on Jan.1. Click to Continue #'»
- Sierra Star - Dec 27 #11:19am
- Spirit/Guide police reports Dec. 23
- Abington DUI '€¦ Daniel Markward, 59, of Stahr Road, Elkins #Park, was charged with driving under the #influence of alcohol or a controlled substance and careless driving #Nov. 1 after police responded to a two-vehicle accident in the 800 block of #Old York Road at 7:30 p.m., police said.
- Public #Spirit & The Willow Grove Guide - Dec 27 10:37pm
- Christmas patrols, checkpoint net three arrests
- Two saturation patrols and a sobriety/drivers license #checkpoint resulted in three arrests for driving under #the influence and citations for driving without a license and #driving on a suspended license.
- The #Ridgecrest Daily Independent - Dec 27 04:45pm
- Cambs police launch Christmas drink drive #crackdown - Hunts Post
- all 3 news #articles
Top DUI News, Thursday, December 27th, 2012
- Officer selected as Traffic Safety Hero of #the Year
- Countless operating #under the influence (OUI) arrests have proven to be a #good thing for Middleton and for resident Adam Maccini '€” as he is the one #making them.
- Tri-Town Transcript - Dec 20 #07:27am
- South Portland police #log '€“ 4/7
- Melissa Dawn Bowden, 22, of South #Portland, on Grandview Avenue on a charge of domestic violence assault. #Scott H. Beebe, 23, of Scarborough, on Maine Mall Road on a charge of #operating under the influence.
- Scarborough Current - Dec 26 04:57pm
- New Canaan woman charged with DUI, #risk of injury to minor
- Cornelia Deney , #50, of Fable Farm Road in New Canaan was arrested on Friday, Dec. 14, on #charges of operating under the influence of #alcohol or drugs and two counts of risk of injury to a minor at around 6 #p.m.
- The New Canaan News - Dec 24 #08:38am
- VAN BUREN TOWNSHIP: Police blotter for the #week of Dec. 9
- The following incidents were #reported in Van Buren Township and Belleville for the week of Dec. #9:
- The Belleville View - Dec 24 #04:52am
- Sally #Struthers pleads not guilty to OUI in Ogunquit
- YORK, Maine '€” Through her attorney, actress Sally Struthers, #65, has pleaded not guilty to a charge of operating under #the influence in Ogunquit. The plea was entered in York #District Court.
- Portsmouth Herald - Dec 10 #11:28pm
- York woman #charged with dump truck theft, OUI
- A York #woman is facing a number of criminal charges after allegedly driving off #with a dump truck while having a suspended license. Kristin Plante, 28, of #York, was arrested on the charges of criminal operating under #the influence, assault, theft by unauthorized taking, two #counts of criminal mischief, operating after suspension and being a fugitive #from justice, Sgt. Thomas Baran of York police ...
- WMTW Portland - Dec 24 06:20pm
- RI man pleads not #guilty in fatal Biddeford crash
- Christopher #Bennett, 20, is charged with manslaughter and operating under #the influence in connection with the crash that killed his #friend.
- Portland Press Herald - Nov 30 #10:10am
- Braintree driver arrested #after crashing into fence
- Donna M. Meola, 51, of #Braintree was charged with operating under the #influence of alcohol after crashing into a fence in front of a Quincy #Avenue business on the evening of Dec. 10.
- Braintree Forum - Dec 12 11:39am
- Two drunk driving arrests #within an hour in Braintree - Braintree #Forum
- Jackson police: #Retail fraud at Jackson Crossing... - The #Jackson Citizen Patriot
- all #3 news articles
- Crash leads to drunk driving arrest in #Braintree
- Jonathan D. Nash, 39, of South #Weymouth was charged with operating under the #influence of alcohol and failure to keep within marked lanes after #officers investigated a single-car crash near the intersection of Grove and #Plain Streets on the evening of Dec. 7.
- Braintree #Forum - Dec 12 11:09am
- POLICE REPORTS: 12-17-12
- Police have made #the following arrests:
- Fall River Herald News - Dec #16 10:24pm
Top DUI News, Wednesday, December 26th, 2012
- Two drivers cited for OVI after Canal Fulton #crash
- Canal Fulton police issued OVI #citations to two drivers within minutes early Sunday after responding to a #one-vehicle crash in the 700 block of Dan Avenue NW.
- The Canton Repository - Dec 10 07:18am
- Numerous citations in OVI checkpoint
- Police made two OVI arrests in a Saturday evening #checkpoint on Gettysburg Avenue and Kings Highway. The checkpoint ran from 4 #p.m. until 8 p.m. Officers said 787 cars went through. Twenty-three cars #were diverted, and four were checked for OVI. In addition to the #OVI arrests, one person was arrested for an outstanding warrant and #one was arrested on a misdemeanor drug charge. Police cited four #...
- WHIO-TV 7 Dayton - Dec 08 #07:51pm
- Police reports
- Two #of the four people charged with OVI between Dec. 8 and Dec. 10 #produced significant blood alcohol measurements and two others refused to be #tested, according to Upper Arlington police.
- This #Week Upper Arlington - Dec 20 11:18am
- Another OVI conviction produces 5-year prison #term
- Another OVI conviction produces #5-year prison term
- The Youngstown Vindicator - Dec 21 #09:53pm
- Repeat Drunken Driving Arrests Up In Delaware #County
- 10TV'€™s Delaware County bureau #reporter Jennifer Jarrell explains that OVI arrests are up and many #are repeat offenders.
- WBNS-10TV Columbus - Dec 13 #03:22pm
- HR mayor OVI case continued to January
- The pending operating a vehicle while intoxicated case against #Hanging Rock'€™s mayor has been continued until January. Christopher Davidson, #43, was scheduled for a pretrial hearing Thursday morning in Ironton #Municipal Court after pleading not guilty to the OVI charge earlier #this week.
- The Ironton Tribune - Dec 14 #07:37am
- Boardman police crack down on OVI
- Boardman police crack down on OVI BOARDMAN Township #police will supplement regular patrols with
- The #Youngstown Vindicator - Dec 14 09:43pm
- Municipal Court
- CASES CALLED #WEDNESDAY INCLUDED: Christopher D. Walker, 34, of Yellow Springs, #OVI, guilty, 12 months driver's license suspension, three days jail, #concurrent with felony, consecutive time to two other cases, administrative #license suspension terminated without reinstatement fee, fined $375; driving #under suspension OVI suspension, guilty, 12 months driver's license #suspension, three days jail ...
- Springfield News-Sun #- Dec 21 12:27pm
- OVI Task #Task Force Arrests Three Drunk Drivers
- The #Mahoning County OVI Task Force's sobriety checkpoint during the #Thanksgiving weekend netted three drunk driving arrests.
- WKBN 27 Youngstown - Nov 27 10:29am
- OVI checkpoint keep drivers #safe
- The checkpoint was held at North #Gettysburg and Kings Highway from 4 p.m. until 8 p.m. Saturday.
- WDTN-TV 2 Dayton - Dec 09 #11:25am
Top DUI News, Tuesday, December 25th, 2012
- Lafayette Police Conduct OWI Checkpoint, Three #Arrested
- During the course of an OWI #checkpoint Friday night, 649 vehicles passed through the checkpoint located #in the 1300 Block of Bertrand Drive. Of those vehicles, 15 drivers were #stopped for secondary testing. A total of 3 drivers were arrested and #charged with OWI. Below is a list of the individuals arrested. 1. #Abundio B. Rangel (35) OWI 2. Shari J. Coar (36) OWI 3. Ricky #J. Duhon (25) OWI In ...
- KATC 3 Lafayette - #Dec 15 01:22pm
- 'OWI #Hunter' Helping Police
- It's the #ultimate citizen patrol; a Fox Valley man is doing his part to help get #drunk drivers off the streets.
- NBC26 Green Bay - Dec #22 01:56pm
- Rice Lake man arrested for 5th offense OWI #following crash
- Ricky L. Jennes, 43, of #Rice Lake, has been arrested by the Wisconsin State Patrol Spooner Post for #operating a motor vehicle under the influence, 5th offense.
- WQOW Eau Claire - 2 hours, 14 minutes ago
- Man arrested for 4th OWI
- A Cudahy man has been arrested for his 4th #OWI.
- CBS 58 Milwaukee - Dec #23 11:23am
- 37-year-old man arrested for fourth OWI #offense - FOX 6 Milwaukee
- Butler man arrested for 4th OWI in five #years - FOX 6 Milwaukee
- all 3 news #articles'€¦
- OWI arrests increase overnight
- Milwaukee Police began a crackdown on drunk drivers last night #and there was an increase in arrests.
- CBS 58 #Milwaukee - Dec 08 02:06pm
- Driver gets 12th OWI arrest
- Columbia County authorities arrested a man Saturday for #his alleged 12th drunken driving offense.
- Portage Daily Register - Dec 23 #08:35pm
- Driver suspected of 5th #OWI - FOX 11 Green Bay
- all 2 news #articles'€¦
- New Berlin man arrested for fourth OWI #following crash
- MILWAUKEE '€” A 47-year-old New #Berlin man faces his fourth OWI, failure to report an accident and #failure to control...
- FOX 6 #Milwaukee - Dec 17 10:16am
- OVERNIGHT CRASH: Man Charged With OWI - WHO-TV 13 Des Moines
- all 2 news #articles'€¦
- sheriff's officials arrest 36th #wrong-way driver in Milwaukee Co. this year
- MILWAUKEE '€” Milwaukee County sheriff's officials arrested #27-year-old Iris Arevalo of Milwaukee for OWI and driving the wrong #way on...
- FOX 6 Milwaukee - Dec 24 #12:01pm
- Man arrested in #Pardeeville for alleged 12th OWI
- PORTAGE - A driver in Columbia County is accused of driving #while intoxicated for the 12th time.
- TMJ4 Milwaukee - #Dec 23 01:10pm
- Green Bay offers free bus rides on #NYE
- An effort to curb drinking and driving #on New Year's Eve comes with an offer, and a warning. For the first #time, Miller Lite has teamed up with the Brown County OWI Task Force, #and Green Bay Metro to give free bus rides.
- FOX 11 #Green Bay - Dec 22 05:16pm
Top DUI News, Monday, December 24th, 2012
- DUI Charge: Jan. 4 Court Date for Idaho Sen. #Crapo
- Idaho Sen. Crapo, charged with #DUI, faces Jan. 4 court date; says he's 'deeply #sorry'
- ABC News - Dec 23 #06:50pm
- DUI Driver #Runs Red Light, Injures Police Officer: Cops
- Police arrested a woman who they say ran a red light and #injured a police officer in Hamilton Township. Photo Credit: NBC #5
- NBC Philadelphia - 45 minutes #ago
- Charges could be coming #for driver accused in fat... - The San #Francisco Examiner
- all 2 news #articles'€¦
- DUI Arrests - Dec #24
- Posted: Monday, December 24, 2012 5:00 #am | Updated: 9:37 pm, Fri Dec 21, 2012. Tsitsi Colonna, 50, Diamond Dr., #Newtown Township, no time given Nov 2, on 200 block Washington #Ave.
- Bucks County Courier Times - 2 hours, 39 minutes #ago
- Graduation #day at DUI Court
- NEWPORT BEACH - Her #voice barely audible, the mother stepped to the podium to address the court. #Popped in May 2011 with her second DUI, registering a staggering #blood-alcohol level of .23 at the time of her arrest, the woman looked at #the judge as she talked about her excuses for drinking. She...
- Orange County Register - Dec 20 #02:09pm
- Police arrest 10 on DUI-related charges in countywide #sweep
- Police conducting a drunken driving #warrant sweep Saturday night announced the arrests of 10 suspects who were #wanted on a variety of DUI-related charges, including two repeat #offenders.
- The Santa Rosa Press Democrat - Dec 23 #04:18pm
- DUI charge: Jan. 4 court date for Idaho #Sen. Crapo
- A conservative U.S. senator from Idaho #who has said he doesn't drink because of his Mormon faith has been #charged with drunken driving.
- Channel 8 San Diego - Dec 23 #06:44pm
- Idaho #Sen. Crapo arrested in Va., charged w... - #Associated Press via Yahoo! News
- all 10 news #articles'€¦
- DUI charge: Jan. 4 court date for #Idaho Sen. Crapo
- A conservative U.S. senator from #Idaho who has said he doesn't drink because of his Mormon faith has been #charged with drunken driving.
- FOX #News Chicago - Dec 23 06:40pm
- Police: US Sen. Crapo #arrested, charged with DUI - Denver #Post
- U.S. Sen. Michael Crapo arrested in Virginia, charged #with DUI - Detroit #News
- Idaho senator charged with DUI after #running red ... - New Orleans #Times-Picayune
- all 54 news #articles'€¦
- Vacaville police #make arrest at DUI checkpoint
- Vacaville police officers, carrying out a DUI/driver #license checkpoint late Friday and into early Saturday, arrested a Rocklin #man on two outstanding warrants.
- The Vacaville #Reporter - Dec 24 01:06am
- DUI offenders released early despite state #law
- Jessica Winkle talks about her 1998 #DUI accident, which caused the death of a young motorcyclist, and how #it has affected her life since. She is now under house arrest.
- Reno Gazette-Journal - Dec 16 06:07am
- Idaho senator charged with DUI
- Sen. Mike Crapo (R-Idaho) was charged with driving under the influence in Alexandria Sunday, police said. Crapo, in a statement acknowledged the incident and apologized for it. According to the statement released by his office, Crapo was initially pulled over by Alexandria police for running a red light. He was subsequently also charged with driving under the influence, a misdemeanor in Virginia ...
Stories of the WeekSkip to Content
December 17th - December 23rdSam Donaldson waives arraignment on DUI charge
December 10th - December 16thBoulder cop suspected of driving drunk was department's DUI officer
December 3rd - December 9thColo. lawmakers consider new standards for driving under influence of marijuana
November 26th - December 2ndDWI Suspect Who Drove With Man Impaled on Car Is Drug Counselor
November 19th - November 25thPerkins Township man admits to driving hayride wagon while intoxicated, 15 other counts
November 12th - November 18thHalloween "Heat Is On" leads to 564 DUI arrests in Colorado
November 5th - November 11thTeen charged with DWI after deputy hurt
October 29th - November 4thWoman, good Samaritan both charged with DWI
October 22nd - October 28thTop court acquits Quebec man found drunk in parked vehicle
October 15th - October 21stMotorcyclist convicted of drunken driving offense despite blood-alcohol level below 0.08
October 8th - October 14th'DWI' cop busted
October 1st - October 7thLinda Hogan Arrested on Suspicion of DUI
September 24th - September 30thCrocs Founder Caught Drunk-Driving, But Blames Taylor Swift
September 17th - September 23rdMichael Turner Arrested for DUI Following Falcons Victory
September 10th - September 16thSally Struthers Denies Drunk Driving Charge
September 3rd - September 9thUFC heavyweight Christian Morecraft arrested, charged with OUI UFC
August 27th - September 2ndSan Francisco archbishop-elect arrested for drunk driving
August 20th - August 26thAmbassador Crocker Arrested for DUI, Hit and Run
August 13th - August 19thWrong-way DUI driver gets 10 years for killing young Denver mom
August 6th - August 12thDWI inmate, 23, dies in Steuben jail
July 30th - August 5th Police: Officer accused of OWI almost hit another officer making a traffic stop
July 23rd - July 29thJudge throws out DWI charge for Albuquerque city worker
July 16th - July 22dNearly nude driver found guilty of OVI, fleeing Bainbridge Township police (video)
July 9th - July 15th Police: Car's bumper found in living room of drunken driver
July 2nd - July 8th Former NC judge, attorney indicted in DWI probe
June 25th - July 1stWhite House withdraws ambassador nomination after drunk driving report e
June 18th - June 24thWoman sues dating service for DWI date
June 11th - June 17thNFL pushing for increased DUI player discipline
June 4th - June 10thAmanda Bynes Charged With DUI, Asks Obama to Get Cop Fired
May 28th - June 3rdJon Jones Pleads Guilty to DWI
May 21st - May 27th Man with zebra, parrot in truck charged with OWI
May 14th - May 20th Blood standard for driving under influence of marijuana rejected for 3rd time in Colorado
May 7th - May 13th Colorado lab director says DUI errors aided suspects, but 2 retested lower
April 30th - May 6th Colorado lab tech blames boss for mistakes on DUI blood sample tests
April 23rd - April 29thSheriff Probed in DWI Arrest Spat
April 16 - April 22nd Driving Instructor Changes Plea to Guilty on OVI Charge
April 9th - April 15th Officer seen on camera hitting drunk driving suspect in head
April 2nd - April 8th Assistant Onondaga County DA, charged with driving while intoxicated, also accused of driving without a license
March 26th - April 1stIce cream truck driver arrested on drunk driving charges
March 19th - March 25th Beer Truck Driver Arrested For OVI
March 12th - March 18th Hell's Kitchen Winner Danny Veltri Busted for DUI
March 5th - March 11th Rockies' White may face "extreme DUI" charge
February 27th - March 4th Macomb County sheriff's sergeant offered plea deal in driving while intoxicated case
February 20th - February 26th Semi driver in accident arrested for operating while intoxicated
February 13th - February 19th Randy Travis: See His Drunk Driving Arrest Video
February 6th - February 12th Broncos' Knowshon Moreno Arrested In DUI Stop
January 30th - February 5th Drunk Driving Zamboni Driver Arrested During PeeWee Hockey Game
January 23rd - January 29th OWI charges against treasurer dismissed
January 16th - January 22nd Public defender is charged with DWI
January 9th - January 15th Police: Lafayette man threatens to eat officers, police dogs
January 2nd - January 8th Douglas County sheriff's deputy accused of driving drunk, resigns from the department
December 26thth - January 1st Sellersburg City Attorney Facing OWI Charge
2011 Stories of the Year : Snared By Draconian Drunk Driving Laws
2010 Stories of the Year : Party On
2009 Stories of the Year : Over the Legal Limit 2009
2008 Stories of the Year : Drunk Driving Bonanza 2008
2007 Stories of the Year : The Best and Worst of 2007
Back to Colorado DUI Front Page