Law Office of Jim Forslund
DUI News for the Week of November 26th - December 2nd in the year Two Thousand and Twelve
- Sunday, December 2nd, 2012
Famed French actor Depardieu briefly detained for drunk driving after motorcycle fall
PARIS - French actor Gerard Depardieu has been briefly detained by police for allegedly driving drunk on his motorcycle.
- Saturday, December 1st, 2012
San Marcos man sentenced to life in prison after fifth DWI
A Hays County jury sentenced Luis Govea to life in prison Thursday for driving while intoxicated, the fifth time the San Marcos man has been convicted of the crime, officials said.
- Friday, November 30th, 2012
Three felony counts dropped against Victor Swaboski Thursday
SUNBURY - Three felony counts of aggravated assault by vehicle while driving under the influence of alcohol will not proceed to trial in a case against a former Shamokin Area teacher accused of driving into a group of teens in March before fleeing the scene.
- Thursday, November 29th, 2012
County Commissioner Lyons arrested for drunk driving
Cape Cod County Commissioner Sheila Lyons was arrested for operating under the influence as she was driving through Eastham on Nov. 20.
- Wednesday, November 28th, 2012
Iowa running back Hill arrested for OWI
Iowa freshman running back Barkley Hill was arrested for operating while intoxicated (OWI) at 1:45 a.m. Saturday, according to Cedar Falls police. Lt. Kurt Schreiber said Hill was observed driving a car recklessly near the 7400 block of University Avenue in Cedar Falls. Hill did not play this season. He is a native of Denver, [...]
- Tuesday, November 27th, 2012
DWI Suspect Who Drove With Man Impaled on Car Is Drug Counselor
A woman accused of driving drunk when she hit a pedestrian and who allegedly kept going for more than two miles while he was stuck to her car is a substance abuse counselor, officials said today. Sherri Wilkins, 51, is accused of hitting Phillip...
- Monday, November 26th, 2012
Pitt basketball player Zeigler charged with DUI
Pittsburgh police have filed DUI charges against University of Pittsburgh basketball player Trey Zeigler stemming from an incident Sunday.
Top DUI News, Sunday, December 2nd, 2012
- Gerard #Depardieu caught allegedly driving drunk
- Gerard Depardieu caught allegedly driving drunk #Associated Press Copyright 2012 Associated Press. All rights reserved. This #material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. #Updated 4:31 p.m., Thursday, November 29, 2012 The 63-year-old actor, who #has appeared in more than 150 films, was brought in to a Paris police #station Thursday afternoon, an official with the Paris ...
- seattlepi.com - 2 hours, 21 minutes #ago
- New law gets tougher on drunk #drivers
- Starting Saturday, judges will have #the option of longer prison sentences for those convicted in felony #drunk driving wrecks in North Carolina.
- WRAL.com Raleigh - Nov 30 08:02pm
- Lone Grove Police Crack Down On Drunk #Driving
- As the holidays approach, #it's that time of year when the number of people drinking and #driving goes up. Police in Lone Grove, are trying to put the brakes #on drunk driving. Police in Lone Grove say
- KTEN North Texas & Southeastern Oklahoma - Nov 28 #06:47pm
- Gerard #Depardieu detained by police for allegedly driving #drunk
- Police say the French actor #was detained in Paris for allegedly drunk driving on his #scooter
- CBS News - Nov 29 #02:44pm
- Gerard Depardieu #arrested for driving drunk
- French actor Gerard Depardieu was arrested for driving #his scooter while drunk on Thursday after he had a minor accident in #Paris.
- GlobalPost - Nov 29 #03:55pm
- Report: Depardieu briefly #held for drunk driving
- French #actor Gerard Depardieu was briefly detained by police for allegedly #driving drunk on his motorcycle, according to a news #report.
- Associated Press via Yahoo! News - Nov 29 #01:05pm
- Gerard #Depardieu caught allegedly driving drunk - on a #scooter
- PARIS '€” French actor Gerard #Depardieu was detained Thursday for allegedly driving drunk on #his scooter, police said. The 63-year-old actor, who has appeared in #more...
- New York Post - Nov 30 #07:54am
- Man #Charged In Drunk Driving Crash That Killed #Boy
- TROY, Mo. (AP) - An eastern Missouri #man has been charged with driving while intoxicated in a crossover #crash that killed a boy.
- KTTS 94.7 - Dec 01 #05:24pm
- Report: Depardieu #caught allegedly driving drunk
- French actor Gerard Depardieu was briefly detained by police #for allegedly driving drunk on his motorcycle, according to a #news report.
- Associated Press via Yahoo! News - Nov #29 01:53pm
- Famed #French actor Depardieu briefly detained for drunk driving #after motorcycle fall
- PARIS - French actor #Gerard Depardieu has been briefly detained by police for allegedly #driving drunk on his motorcycle.
- Associated Press via Yahoo! News - Nov 29 #12:37pm
Top DUI News, Saturday, December 1st, 2012
- WMMS radio personality #charged with driving intoxicated
- Lakewood Police arrested WMMS afternoon co-host, Chad Zumock #for driving while intoxicated.
- 19 Action News Cleveland - Nov 30 #12:38pm
- 51-year-old Great Meadows woman #charged with driving while intoxicated in Hackettstown #school zone
- A 51-year-old Great Meadows #woman was charged with driving while intoxicated, #driving while intoxicated in a school zone and failure #to maintain lane following a motor vehicle stop last night, police #said.
- The Warren Reporter - Nov 30 #02:15pm
- Man #driving with son charged in fatal Cypress wreck
- Man driving with son charged in fatal Cypress wreck #Houston Chronicle Copyright 2012 Houston Chronicle. All rights reserved. #This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. #Published 1:56 p.m., Wednesday, November 28, 2012 A northwest Harris County #man, who was allegedly driving while intoxicated with #his 10-year-old son in the vehicle, has been charged with ...
- Houston Chronicle - Nov 29 05:59am
- Wrong-way driver arrested for alleged drunk driving in east El #Paso County
- El Paso County Sheriff's deputies #arrested a man for driving the wrong way on the interstate and #allegedly driving while intoxicated.
- El Paso Times - Nov 30 09:07am
- Clinging to hope after drunk driving death, #sentencing - Bangor Daily News
- all 4 news #articles'€¦
- Troy, Mo., man charged in #fatal accident
- LINCOLN COUNTY '€¢ A driver in a fatal #crossover accident on Highway 47 last week was charged Friday with felonies #alleging he was driving while intoxicated.
- St. Louis Post-Dispatch - Nov 30 #01:17pm
- San Marcos man #sentenced to life in prison after fifth DWI
- A Hays County jury sentenced Luis Govea to life in prison #Thursday for driving while intoxicated, the fifth time #the San Marcos man has been convicted of the crime, officials #said.
- Austin American-Statesman - Nov 29 #02:40pm
- Woman sentenced for #drunken driving with baby in car
- A #nine-time drunken driver is sentenced for driving while #intoxicated with a baby in her car.
- WISN 12 #Milwaukee - Nov 29 08:49am
- Traffic stop in Victor leads to several charges
- Lemual M. Clawson, 30, of 9156 Ellpot Road, was charged #Wednesday, Nov. 28, by Ontario County sheriff's deputies with driving #while ability impaired by drugs, felony driving while #intoxicated, first-degree aggravated unlicensed operation of a motor #vehicle and seventh-degree criminal possession of a controlled #substance.
- Victor Post - Nov 30 #06:24am
- Milwaukee Co. sheriff's Deputy attacked during traffic stop - FOX 6 Milwaukee
- all 2 news #articles'€¦
- Bedford, Chappaqua residents among 4 charged with drunken #driving
- Four motorists were charged #with drunken driving after recent traffic stops and investigations by #state and Bedford police.
- The Journal News - Nov 30 #05:13am
- 4 charged with drunken driving in Cortlandt, Orangetown, #Philipstown
- Troopers charged four motorists #with driving while intoxicated Sunday after traffic #stops and investigations in Westchester, Rockland and Putnam counties, state #police said. Michael A.
- The Journal News - Nov 20 #04:28am
Top DUI News, Friday, November 30th, 2012
- 3 charged with driving under the #influence
- Two motorists were charged #with drunken driving and one with drugged driving after recent #traffic stops in Cortlandt, Greenburgh and Peekskill, according to state and #local police.
- The Journal News - Nov 29 #04:13am
- Drug-driving mum gets home #detention
- An Auckland mother who admitted #driving under the influence of methamphetamine #and causing a crash that killed her 12-year-old daughter has been sentenced #to 12 months of home detention. read more
- Otago Daily #Times - Nov 29 05:09pm
- Police: Mom Under the #Influence with Child in Car
- SACRAMENTO- A woman is facing charges for allegedly #driving under the influence while her #five-year-old son was in the back seat. Sacramento Police responded #to an accident scene near Riverside and Broadway Wednesday around 6 p.m. #There they found 27-year-old '€¦
- FOX40 Sacramento - Nov #29 08:56am
- Drug-drive mum #sentenced
- An Auckland mother who admitted #driving under the influence of methamphetamine #and causing a crash that killed her 12-year-old daughter has been sentenced #to 12 months' home detention.On July 9 last year, 33-year-old Toni #Ericksen...
- The New Zealand Herald - Nov 29 #04:57pm
- New drink drive campaign #launched
- YOUNG drivers and motorists who #drive while under the influence of alcohol or drugs #will be the focus of a major new police campaign.
- Hartlepool Mail - 7 minutes ago
- Sacto 911: Mother riding with child #booked on suspicion of DUI in Sacramento crash
- Sacramento police say a woman was driving under #the influence with her young son in the back seat #wh
- The Sacramento Bee - Nov 29 #08:11am
- Three #felony counts dropped against Victor Swaboski Thursday
- SUNBURY - Three felony counts of aggravated assault by vehicle #while driving under the influence of alcohol #will not proceed to trial in a case against a former Shamokin Area teacher #accused of driving into a group of teens in March before fleeing #the scene
- The Shamokin News-Item - Nov 29 #09:00pm
- Cambridge #News
- The annual Christmas crackdown #on drink-driving has been launched by Cambridgeshire police. Drivers #are being urged to think of the consequences of driving #under the influence over the festive #season.
- Cambridge Evening News - Nov 29 #02:30am
- Former CMU standout Trey Zeigler #arrested for driving under influence by Pittsburgh #police
- Zeigler is averaging less than seven #points a game this season for Pitt.
- The Saginaw News #- Nov 26 06:53am
- Police Logs
- 3:47 a.m., Alabaster and Kilconnell drives (Laguna): Elk Grove #police arrested Chaoqiang Li, 42, of Sacramento on suspicion of #driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol. #Officers were notified about a reckless driver who traveled on the #wrong side of the road.
- Elk Grove Citizen - #Nov 29 11:07am
Top DUI News, Thursday, November 29th, 2012
- 3 charged with driving under the #influence
- Two motorists were charged #with drunken driving and one with drugged driving after recent traffic stops #in Cortlandt, Greenburgh and Peekskill, according to state and local #police.
- The Journal News - 26 minutes #ago
- Wellesley doctor arraigned on #charges of operating under the influence in #Friday morning crash
- A Wellesley physician #is facing operating under the influence and #other charges after causing a multi-car crash Friday morning in Wellesley, #police said. Kristin Howard, 56, pleaded not guilty in Dedham District Court #today to charges of operating under the #influence of liquor and drugs causing serious bodily injury, #possession of a Class C drug, possession of a Class E drug, and two counts #of ...
- Boston Globe - Nov 13 #02:17pm
- Holland leaders hammer #drunken drivers with up to $750 in penalties for arrest, prosecution #costs
- City leaders approved charging up to #$400 to someone convicted of operating under the #influence, another $100 for drawing blood to be tested, and as much #as $250 more for covering the cost of prosecuting their cases in #Holland District Court.
- The Grand Rapids Press - Nov #28 09:35pm
- Rev. James Scahill charged with #operating under the influence following car #accident in East Longmeadow
- Loading #headlines... Loading headlines... Loading headlines... Loading #headlines...
- The Republican - Nov 18 #02:48pm
- Cambridge police: Man arrested for driving with beer, weed, and #pills
- Police arrested a Malden man on #charges of operating a motor vehicle under the #influence of alcohol and drugs after he reportedly nearly sideswiped #a car and several pedestrians on Brattle Street.
- Cambridge Chronicle & Cambridge Tab - Nov 26 #07:13am
- Logan County Jail Report
- Browning, Amy #L. - 11/16/2012- contempt of court, libel/slander, resist bond: 0 Enyart, #Fallon N. - 11/16/2012- wanton endangerment-1st degree bond: $800- #operating a motor vehicle under the i...
- News-Democrat & Leader - Nov 26 #08:06am
- District Court published #Thursday, November 29, 2012.
- Floyd #County
- The Globe Gazette - Nov 28 #10:00pm
- 3rd pleads to boating under #influence
- A Sandusky man was sentenced to #pay a $725 fine after the Coast Guard says he boated under #the influence on Lake Erie.
- News Channel 5 Cleveland - Nov 19 #12:44pm
- Man pleads guilty in OWI fatal #crash - Journal & Courier
- Tractor driver pleads guilty in hayride #cr... - Minneapolis-St. Paul Star #Tribune
- Driver #Pleads Guilty in Hayride Crash - ABC #News
- all 6 news #articles
- County #Commissioner Lyons arrested for drunk driving
- Cape Cod County Commissioner Sheila Lyons was arrested for #operating under the influence as she was driving #through Eastham on Nov. 20.
- The Register - Nov 26 #12:30pm
- During the detention, was under #the influence of drugs Gunava-head of the Ministry of #Internal Affairs of Georgia
- The #former Chief of the INTERIOR MINISTRY of Georgia Geninspekcii Tengiz #Gunava during the detention, was under the #influence of drugs, told reporters the Minister of Internal #Affairs of Georgia Irakli Garibashvili . As he commented on a statement #released 19 November from detention Tengiz Gunava and his lawyers, who #accused law enforcement officers that planted guns and drugs #Gunava.
- Baku Today - Nov 19 #08:28am
Top DUI News, Wednesday, November 28th, 2012
- OWI Task #Force makes 16 drunk driving arrests on '€œBlack Out'€ #Wednesday
- WAUWATOSA '€” An OWI Task #Force released numbers from its increased patrols the night before #Thanksgiving (Wednesday, November 21st). 13...
- FOX 6 #Milwaukee - Nov 26 12:54pm
- Appleton Woman Arrested on #Suspicion of 5th OWI
- An Appleton #woman has been arrested on suspicion of her 5th OWI following a #rollover crash, according to the State Patrol.
- WBAY #Green Bay - Nov 26 07:04am
- Smith to be retried for OWI
- A former Michigan State Police post commander will be back in #court facing charges in Chippewa County.
- WLUC #Marquette - 2 hours, 30 minutes ago
- Deputies make holiday weekend OWI arrests
- The Dane County Sheriff's Office said five operating while #intoxicated arrests were made through the four-day Thanksgiving holiday #weekend, including one felony OWI arrest. A caller reported a vehicle #going 5 mph and "all over the road" on Aberg Road in Madison at 2:30 a.m. #Monday. Deputies said the vehicle was located and stopped at the #intersection of East Washington Avenue and Stoughton Road ...
- WISC-TV Madison - Nov 26 09:09am
- Iowa RB Hill #arrested for OWI
- Iowa freshman #running back Barkley Hill has been suspended after being arrested for #OWI Saturday night.
- KCCI 8 Des Moines - Nov 24 #09:57pm
- OWI Task #Force hosts roll call in street ahead of Thanksgiving #holiday
- WAUWATOSA '€” Law enforcement #officials are making themselves visible ahead of the Thanksgiving holiday '€” #encouraging those who choose to...
- FOX 6 Milwaukee - #Nov 21 03:40pm
- Driver suspected #of 5th OWI
- An Appleton woman has #been arrested on suspicion of her fifth drunken driving offense.
- FOX 11 Green Bay - Nov 26 11:35am
- Winnebago Co. OWI #Task Force starts
- A new OWI Task #Force will be on patrol this weekend.
- FOX 11 Green #Bay - Nov 09 09:14am
- Rock County cracking down on repeat OWI #offenders
- Rock County is trying to crack #down on repeat drunken driving offenders. The county created a new court #specifically to handle OWI cases in October, but it's too soon to #tell whether it is working to cut down on the amount of cases. What is clear #is it will take significant county resources to help curb this public safety #concern. Reducing drunken driving is one of the goals of Rock County's #...
- WISC-TV Madison - Nov 16 #05:45am
- Iowa running back Hill arrested for #OWI
- Iowa freshman running back #Barkley Hill was arrested for operating while intoxicated (OWI) at #1:45 a.m. Saturday, according to Cedar Falls police. Lt. Kurt Schreiber said #Hill was observed driving a car recklessly near the 7400 block of University #Avenue in Cedar Falls. Hill did not play this season. He is a native of #Denver, [...]
- The Iowa City Press-Citizen - Nov 24 #08:38am
Top DUI News, Tuesday, November 27th, 2012
- DWI #case raises lab issue
- ASHEVILLE '€” Jesica #Simonds had already once been convicted of driving while impaired and #arrested in a second case at the time she veered across the centerline into #another vehicle.
- Asheville Citizen-Times - 19 minutes #ago
- DWI Suspect Who Drove With Man Impaled on Car Is Drug #Counselor
- A woman accused of driving drunk when she #hit a pedestrian and who allegedly kept going for more than two miles while #he was stuck to her car is a substance abuse counselor, officials said #today. Sherri Wilkins, 51, is accused of hitting Phillip...
- ABC News via Yahoo! News - Nov 26 #10:38am
- Kin'€™s rap #in "DWI" limo slay
- The Brooklyn #driver of a limo that fatally hit his brother-in-law was held in lieu of #$10,000 bail on DWI and vehicular-manslaughter charges yesterday "over objection" from the victim's family, according to the driver's lawyer. #James Medows, who represents Yan Krainert, 50, said, "The #victim"...
- New York Post - Nov 26 #11:37pm
- DWI arrests up #from last year's Thanksgiving period
- The Missouri State Highway Patrol investigated 350 traffic #accidents, which included 140 injuries, during the Thanksgiving holiday from #6 p.m. Wednesday through 11:59 p.m. Sunday.
- Sedalia #Democrat - Nov 26 08:23pm
- Woman killed #after accident in Cuba, driver charged with DWI
- Cuba Police are investigating a DWI fatal accident. #Details have not been released yet, but a woman has died from injuries after #the vehicle she was in was struck head on. The driver of one of the vehicles #has been charged with driving while intoxicated.
- Wellsville Daily Reporter - Nov 26 #12:32pm
- Some question DWI laws after Whitesboro #woman is arrested twice in two hours
- WHITESBORO, #N.Y. (WKTV) - Brenda Christie, 60, of Whitesboro was pulled over and charged #with DWI Friday night at 10:30 p.m. on Main Street in #Whitesboro.
- WKTV Utica - Nov 26 #03:38pm
- Kirkwood man charged with #aggravated DWI - Press & #Sun-Bulletin
- Ledyard #accident victim charged with DWI - The #Norwich Bulletin
- Multiple DWI convictions land driver in jail #for life - WOAI San Antonio
- all 19 news #articles
- County passes DWI forfeiture #ordinance
- Using logic that deemed a vehicle a #deadly weapon in the hands of habitual drunken drivers, the Curry County #Commission on Tuesday morning passed an ordinance aimed at taking away that #weapon.By a unnamed...
- Clovis News #Journal - Nov 20 04:06pm
- First-time DWI #conviction has high cost - WIVB #Buffalo
- Extra helping of #DWI patrols set today - Stillwater #Gazette
- Counties with most DWI deaths, #injuries - Minneapolis-St. Paul Star #Tribune
- all 14 news #articles
- Byram man faces DWI, other #charges
- HOPATCONG '€” A Byram man has been #charged with drunken driving and other charges after a police officer saw #his vehicle cross the double-yellow line on Lakeside Avenue several times, #police said.
- New Jersey Herald - Nov 26 #08:14pm
- Survivor of Thanksgiving fatal #accident charged with DWI, state police said
- Driver Gordon remains in critical condition at Morristown #Medical Center
- The Star-Ledger - Nov 26 #02:17pm
- Cassadaga Man Rolls Car, Arrested #for DWI
- ARKWRIGHT, N.Y. - A #Cassadaga man has been arrested for DWI following a one car rollover #early Saturday morning. State Police say Robert Francis, 47, was driving #east on Bard Road when he drove off road, hit a ditch and rolled #over.
- WGRZ-TV Buffalo - Nov 25 #10:12am
Top DUI News, Monday, November 26th, 2012
- DUI Arrests - Nov 26
- LOWER MAKEFIELD
- Bucks County Courier #Times - 2 hours, 35 minutes ago
- Public Safety Insider: DUI #offenders beware
- Palm Desert and Palm #Springs police announced last week a combined $170,000 in grants, some of #which will go toward ranking and catching the 'worst of the worst' #DUI offenders.
- The Desert Sun - 2 hours, 18 #minutes ago
- DUI Task Force to #crack down over holidays
- TUCSON - The Southern #Arizona DUI Task Force is looking for drunk drivers this holiday #season. They stopped 257 cars Friday night, making 34 DUI #arrests.
- KVOA Tucson - Nov 24 #07:33pm
- DUI Task Force makes 61 #arrests - KVOA Tucson
- DUI driver slams into parked #construction vehicle, die... - ABC 4 Salt Lake #City
- 19 Arrested at Downtown DUI Checkpoint - NBC San Diego
- all 19 #news article
- Driver faces DUI charge in head-on crash #on Addams
- A head-on collision on Interstate #90 in the northwest suburbs sent three people to the hospital this morning, #but their injuries were not believed to be life-threatening, police #said.
- Chicago Tribune - Nov 25 #05:52am
- Driver faces DUI charge in head-on crash on Addams #Tollway
- A head-on collision on Interstate #90 in the northwest suburbs sent three people to the hospital this morning, #but their injuries were not believed to be life-threatening, police #said.
- Chicago Tribune - Nov 25 #10:24am
- DUI checkpoint #leads to 19 arrests in downtown San Diego
- San Diego police arrested 19 people suspected of driving under #the influence of drugs or alcohol late Saturday and early Sunday at a #downtown sobriety checkpoint.
- U-T San Diego - Nov 25 #02:59pm
- Frederick Police conduct saturation #patrols and DUI checkpoint
- The #Frederick Police Department made five DUI arrests during saturation #patrols and a checkpoint
- The Frederick News-Post - #Nov 25 06:09pm
- DUI Enforcement Operations #Planned this Week
- Officers from the San #Bernardino Police Department'€™s DUI Enforcement team will be deploying #this weekend to stop and arrest alcohol and drug-impaired drivers in the #Department'€™s ongoing traffic safety campaign.
- Highland Community News - Nov 23 #08:17am
- Pitt #basketball player Zeigler charged with DUI
- Pittsburgh police have filed DUI charges against #University of Pittsburgh basketball player Trey Zeigler stemming from an #incident Sunday.
- Pittsburgh Post-Gazette - Nov 25 #09:19pm
- DUI arrests rise from last year during #Thanksgiving
- The CHP reported a rise in #DUI arrests in the Bay Area for the first day of the Thanksgiving #holiday weekend.
- KGO-TV Bay Area - Nov 23 #11:26am
Stories of the WeekSkip to Content
November 19th - November 25th 30thPerkins Township man admits to driving hayride wagon while intoxicated, 15 other counts
November 12th - November 18th 30thHalloween "Heat Is On" leads to 564 DUI arrests in Colorado
November 5th - November 11th 30thTeen charged with DWI after deputy hurt
October 29th - November 4th 30thWoman, good Samaritan both charged with DWI
October 22nd - October 28thTop court acquits Quebec man found drunk in parked vehicle
October 15th - October 21stMotorcyclist convicted of drunken driving offense despite blood-alcohol level below 0.08
October 8th - October 14th'DWI' cop busted
October 1st - October 7thLinda Hogan Arrested on Suspicion of DUI
September 24th - September 30thCrocs Founder Caught Drunk-Driving, But Blames Taylor Swift
September 17th - September 23rdMichael Turner Arrested for DUI Following Falcons Victory
September 10th - September 16thSally Struthers Denies Drunk Driving Charge
September 3rd - September 9thUFC heavyweight Christian Morecraft arrested, charged with OUI UFC
August 27th - September 2ndSan Francisco archbishop-elect arrested for drunk driving
August 20th - August 26thAmbassador Crocker Arrested for DUI, Hit and Run
August 13th - August 19thWrong-way DUI driver gets 10 years for killing young Denver mom
August 6th - August 12thDWI inmate, 23, dies in Steuben jail
July 30th - August 5th Police: Officer accused of OWI almost hit another officer making a traffic stop
July 23rd - July 29thJudge throws out DWI charge for Albuquerque city worker
July 16th - July 22dNearly nude driver found guilty of OVI, fleeing Bainbridge Township police (video)
July 9th - July 15th Police: Car's bumper found in living room of drunken driver
July 2nd - July 8th Former NC judge, attorney indicted in DWI probe
June 25th - July 1stWhite House withdraws ambassador nomination after drunk driving report e
June 18th - June 24thWoman sues dating service for DWI date
June 11th - June 17thNFL pushing for increased DUI player discipline
June 4th - June 10thAmanda Bynes Charged With DUI, Asks Obama to Get Cop Fired
May 28th - June 3rdJon Jones Pleads Guilty to DWI
May 21st - May 27th Man with zebra, parrot in truck charged with OWI
May 14th - May 20th Blood standard for driving under influence of marijuana rejected for 3rd time in Colorado
May 7th - May 13th Colorado lab director says DUI errors aided suspects, but 2 retested lower
April 30th - May 6th Colorado lab tech blames boss for mistakes on DUI blood sample tests
April 23rd - April 29thSheriff Probed in DWI Arrest Spat
April 16 - April 22nd Driving Instructor Changes Plea to Guilty on OVI Charge
April 9th - April 15th Officer seen on camera hitting drunk driving suspect in head
April 2nd - April 8th Assistant Onondaga County DA, charged with driving while intoxicated, also accused of driving without a license
March 26th - April 1stIce cream truck driver arrested on drunk driving charges
March 19th - March 25th Beer Truck Driver Arrested For OVI
March 12th - March 18th Hell's Kitchen Winner Danny Veltri Busted for DUI
March 5th - March 11th Rockies' White may face "extreme DUI" charge
February 27th - March 4th Macomb County sheriff's sergeant offered plea deal in driving while intoxicated case
February 20th - February 26th Semi driver in accident arrested for operating while intoxicated
February 13th - February 19th Randy Travis: See His Drunk Driving Arrest Video
February 6th - February 12th Broncos' Knowshon Moreno Arrested In DUI Stop
January 30th - February 5th Drunk Driving Zamboni Driver Arrested During PeeWee Hockey Game
January 23rd - January 29th OWI charges against treasurer dismissed
January 16th - January 22nd Public defender is charged with DWI
January 9th - January 15th Police: Lafayette man threatens to eat officers, police dogs
January 2nd - January 8th Douglas County sheriff's deputy accused of driving drunk, resigns from the department
December 26thth - January 1st Sellersburg City Attorney Facing OWI Charge
2011 Stories of the Year : Snared By Draconian Drunk Driving Laws
2010 Stories of the Year : Party On
2009 Stories of the Year : Over the Legal Limit 2009
2008 Stories of the Year : Drunk Driving Bonanza 2008
2007 Stories of the Year : The Best and Worst of 2007
Back to Colorado DUI Front Page