Law Office of Jim Forslund
Top DUI News for the Week of October 31st - November 6th in the year Two Thousand and Eleven
- Sunday, November 6th, 2011
Spurs' Buford Arrested For DWI
San Antonio Spurs general manager R.C. Buford was arrested and charged with driving while intoxicated after crashing his car into a fence late Friday night.
- Saturday, November 5th, 2011
Wife of Dauphin County Court Judge Charged with Driving Under the Influence
45 year old Barbara Zemlock Lower Paxton Township Pollice have charged the wife of Dauphin County Court of Common Pleas Judge Scott Evans with driving while under the influence. 45 year old Barbara Zemlock, a Harrisburg attorney, was charged on Thursday with two counts of DUI before District Judge Joseph Lindsey. Zemlock was also charged with speeding.
- Thursday, November 4th, 2011
Police Find Loaded Gun After Searching Drunk Driver's Car
IOWA CITY, Iowa – A 28-year old Iowa City man was charged with OWI and carrying a weapon after a police officer located a loaded handgun in his pickup early Tuesday morning.
- Thursday, November 3rd, 2011
Police noticing more drunk drivers blowing three-times legal limit
Drunk driving is back in the spotlight after two men were killed in a crash at Sarcee Trail and John Laurie Boulevard over the weekend. The pair have been identified as James Gregory Paul, 20, and Arash Karimiam, 20. But investigators are taking notice of something new with Calgary's impaired drivers, as the number isn't on the way up, but their blood-alcohol level is. Sergeant Rick Bu...
- Wednesday, November 2nd, 2011
Pistons star Wallace pleads in DWI case
DETROIT, Nov. 1 (UPI) -- Detroit Pistons basketball player Ben Wallace pleaded guilty Tuesday to two misdemeanor charges arising from a drunken driving arrest in September.
- Tuesday, November 1st, 2012
Samantha Ronson Joins the 2011 Inductees into the DUI Celebrity Club
Who's the latest star to join the DUI Celebrity Club? It's Samantha Ronson. Lindsay Lohan's ex was driving a black Porsche, 19 miles over the speed limit, and admitted she had been drinking. Although the DJ was friendly to the cops, she put on her best smirk for her mug shot. Who else made the list so far this year?
- Monday, October 31st, 2011
Man charged with driving drunk to court-ordered jail program
The 52-year-old Grand Rapids man was arrested for operating a motor vehicle while intoxicated and for violating his weekend work release.
Top DUI News, Sunday, November 6th, 2011
- Driving while intoxicated with a child passenger leads to indictment
- The Orange County Grand Jury met on Wednesday, November 2, 2011 and returned with at least 13 indictments, including one for Reginald Allen Osbourne, 39, of Vidor for driving while intoxicated with a child passenger for an incident that occurred on September 4, 2011.
- The Orange Leader - Nov 04 10:45am
- Report: Spurs' Buford Arrested For DWI
- San Antonio Spurs general manager R.C. Buford was arrested and charged with driving while intoxicated after crashing his car into a fence late Friday night.
- WLKY Louisville - Nov 05 04:06pm
- Spurs GM Arrested For DWI - KSAT San Antonio
- Spurs GM arrested, charged with driving drunk, open container... - KENS 5 San Antonio
- Spurs GM Buford charged with DWI, report says - ESPN
- all 47 news articles
- Texting while driving law passes
- The ability to accomplish two things, or more, at once these days has become an art and a science. But if those two things include driving and texting at the same time, it's one step away from breaking a state law.
- Main Line Suburban Life - 10 minutes ago
- Pedestrian killed in South Buffalo; driver charged with DWI
- A pedestrian was killed late Friday night at a South Buffalo intersection, and a West Seneca man was later charged with vehicular manslaughter and driving while intoxicated.
- The Buffalo News - Nov 05 09:30am
- Warwick Town Police
- Oct. 20 George Ketchum, 68, of Sugar Loaf, was charged with driving while intoxicated and aggravated driving while intoxicated with a blood alcohol content of more than .18 percent. He was released to reappear in village court.
- The Warwick Advertiser - Nov 02 11:46pm
- Vineland man charged after striking two Millville police cars
- MILLVILLE '€” A Vineland man was charged with driving while intoxicated after he crashed into two police cars early Saturday morning, according to authorities.
- Bridgeton News - Oct 31 05:54am
- Arrest made after OnStar leads police to crash scene - Albany Times Union
- Felony charge for Albany motorist - Albany Times Union
- Authorities: Drunken driver hits 2 police cars - Daily Journal
- all 6 news articles
- Woman, driving impaired, hits police car
- Police said a woman driving while intoxicated, hit a police car and blamed it on a broken windshield wiper.
- WFMZ Eastern Pennsylvania and Western New Jersey - Nov 01 10:01am
- Woman arrested in Grand Blanc for drunken driving - The Flint Journal
- all 2 news articles
- Zenit decide on Ionov future after drink-driving charge
- Zenit St Petersburg midfielder Alexei Ionov faces an uncertain future with the club after being charged with driving while intoxicated, the Russian champions said on Wednesday.
- Reuters via Yahoo! Sports - Nov 02 05:11am
- World Football - Zenit decide on Ionov... - Reuters via Yahoo! UK & Ireland Sport
- Russian court fines Zenit'€™s midfielder Io... - Russian Information Agency Novosti
- all 5 news articles
- Pistons' Wallace pleads guilty in drunken-driving, weapon case
- He pleaded guilty this morning to misdemeanor charges of drunken driving and possessing a gun while intoxicated in a deal that likely will keep him out of jail.
- Detroit Free Press - Nov 01 09:24am
- Piston's Wallace pleads guilty to driving drunk - Reuters via Yahoo! News
- Pistons' Wallace pleads guilty to driving drunk - Toronto Sun
- Detroit Piston Wallace pleads guilty to driving drunk - Reuters
- all 31 news articles
- State Police at Monroe
- Oct. 3 Kyle D. Hutchinson, 26, of Warwick, was charged with driving while intoxicated, aggravated driving while intoxicated, misdemeanors, and vehicle and traffic violations. He was issued an appearance ticket.
- The Warwick Advertiser - Oct 23 12:19am
- all 31 news articles
Top DUI News, Saturday, November 5th, 2011
- EMERGENCY SERVICES
- Vehicle theft '€” Ronald Carlson, 45, no known address. Ashland police Thursday arrested Carlson on charges of unlawful use of a motor vehicle, driving under the influence of intoxicants and third-degree theft. He was lodged in the Jackson County Jail on $50,000 bail.
- The Mail Tribune - Nov 05 02:09am
- Bail set for man in Vegas trick-or-treater's death
- A judge in Las Vegas set bail Friday for a man charged with reckless driving and driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs in the death of a 12-year-old trick-or-treater on Halloween night.
- AP via Yahoo! News - Nov 04 12:09pm
- Bail set for man held on DUI, reckless driving charges in de... - Washington Post
- Bail set for driver charged in Halloween death - FOX 5 Las Vegas
- Funeral set for girl struck, killed on Halloween - FOX 5 Las Vegas
- all 23 news articles
- State technology director charged with DUI
- CHARLESTON, W.Va. -- A high-ranking administrator in the West Virginia Office of Technology was arrested and charged with driving under the influence earlier this month. John D. Dunlap, director of infrastructure design and operations, also was charged w...
- The Charleston Gazette - Oct 27 05:46pm
- 20-year-old Perry Co. man charged with murder after police say he was driving under the influence
- A 20-year-old Perry County man is behind bars and charged with murder after Kentucky State Police said he was driving impaired and caused a crash that killed someone.
- WYMT Mountain News - Nov 04 08:13pm
- Driver charged in fatal wreck
- BAY MINETTE -- Authorities in Huntsville said a truck driver involved in a fatal motorcycle wreck has been charged with driving under the influence of a controlled substance and possession of a controlled substance.
- Montgomery Advertiser - Nov 05 02:06am
- Police report...Nov. 1: DUI arrests
- Bristol police report the following: Natalia Nawrot, 28, of 509 Emmett St. was charged Friday with driving while under the influence.
- The Bristol Press - Nov 03 12:57am
- Fairfielder charged with DUI - The Fairfield Citizen
- all 6 news articles
- 14-year-old arrested after driving under the influence
- A 14-year-old was arrested after driving a vehicle under the influence of marijuana. Troopers say the juvenile admitted to driving the vehicle for the intoxicated adult owner of the vehicle who was also present.
- WEAU Eau Claire - Oct 30 03:05pm
- Juvenile Caught Driving Under the Influence of Marijana - WDIO Duluth
- 14-Year-Old Arrested For Driving Under Influence - CBS Minnesota
- all 5 news articles
- Subscribe to weekly headlines
- An 18-year old female student was arrested for being drunk in public on the 700 block of 35th Street. A 28-year-old male bartender was arrested for driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs on Sepulveda Boulevard.
- Easy Reader - Nov 04 12:54pm
- Wife of Dauphin County Court Judge Charged with Driving Under the Influence
- 45 year old Barbara Zemlock Lower Paxton Township Pollice have charged the wife of Dauphin County Court of Common Pleas Judge Scott Evans with driving while under the influence. 45 year old Barbara Zemlock, a Harrisburg attorney, was charged on Thursday with two counts of DUI before District Judge Joseph Lindsey. Zemlock was also charged with speeding.
- FOX 43 Harrisburg - Nov 04 06:47pm
- Bridgewater Man Using Electric Scooter Charged With DUI
- A man in Bridgewater was charged with driving under the influence while using an electronic scooter.
- WPXI Pittsburgh - Nov 03 01:08pm
- all 5 news articles
Top DUI News, Thursday, November 4th, 2011
- Ninth OWI earns 4-year sentence
- A Green Bay man charged in Shawano County with his ninth drunken driving offense was sentenced Tuesday to four years in prison followed by another three years of extended supervision.
- The Shawano Leader - Nov 03 09:28pm
- Driver cited for OWI after hitting pickup from behind
- A driver said his pickup was pushed 15 feet when a driver suspected of being drunk hit his truck from behind in northwest Cedar Rapids Tuesday night. According to Cedar Rapids police Sgt. Stephen Keiller, a white car and a red pickup were westbound on Johnson Avenue NW just before 8 p.m. Tuesday when the [...]
- The Gazette - Nov 02 11:53am
- Man charged with fifth OWI
- A 44-year-old Campbellsport man has been charged with a fifth offense of drunken driving.
- Fond du Lac Reporter - Nov 03 02:29am
- Man charged with OWI after crash - WEAU Eau Claire
- Man faces 4th OWI after crashing into tree - Wisconsin State Journal
- Reedsburg Man Convicted Of 10th-Offense OWI - WISC-TV Madison
- all 11 news articles
- Cop arrested for OWI
- Editor'€™s note: The arrest report information contained in this article was excluded from weekly sheriff reports due to a technical difficulty until this week. That is the reason for the lateness of the report.
- Clarinda Herald-Journal - Nov 03 07:49am
- Jackson police arrest subject with 4 outstanding... - The Jackson Citizen Patriot
- all 5 news articles
- Seventh OWI conviction results in prison term
- A 70-year-old Baraboo man, whom a judge said has otherwise shown good character, was sentenced to three years in state prison Monday following his seventh conviction for operating a motor vehicle whileS
- Baraboo News Republic - Nov 01 01:50am
- Police Find Loaded Gun After Searching Drunk Driver's Car
- IOWA CITY, Iowa '€“ A 28-year old Iowa City man was charged with OWI and carrying a weapon after a police officer located a loaded handgun in his pickup early Tuesday morning.
- KCRG-TV9 Cedar Rapids - Nov 02 10:08am
- Brown County OWI Task Force to expand stings
- Deployments for the second season of the Brown County OWI Task Force will run an hour longer, sometimes two days in a row, and hit smaller municipalities in the area.
- Green Bay Press-Gazette - Oct 26 02:11am
- Cedar Rapids driver faces OWI charge after short chase
- A Cedar Rapids man who smelled of alcohol went to jail early Monday morning after a short police chase.
- The Gazette - Nov 01 12:08pm
- New Grant Puts Brown County OWI Task Force Back on the Street
- Law enforcement agencies say there's a reason Northeast Wisconsin is receiving nearly a quarter of a million dollars to curb drinking and driving here.
- WBAY Green Bay - Oct 24 03:22pm
- 2 Men Have Combined 10 OWI Allegations
- MADISON, Wis. -- Wisconsin State Patrol troopers have arrested two men who have 10 allegations of intoxicated driving between them. The men were arrested in separate incidents, one for fourth-offense driving while intoxicated, and the other for his sixth offense of the same charge.
- WISC-TV Madison - Oct 31 01:39pm
- 2 Wisconsin men have combined 10 OWI allegations - Green Bay Press-Gazette
- 2 Wis. men have combined 10 OWI allegations - WXOW 19 La Crosse
- all 5 news articles
- WISC-TV Madison - Oct 31 01:39pm
Top DUI News, Thursday, November 3rd, 2011
- Drunk driving not a right, judge tells repeat offender
- It took several drinking and driving convictions for Timothy Scholtyssek to realize he has a problem, a Sudbury court heard on Tuesday. Scholtyssek, a 44-year-old from Sault Ste.[...]
- The Sudbury Star - Oct 26 06:08am
- "Drunk" policeman's crash sparks protest in China
- BEIJING (Reuters) - Chinese authorities have arrested a police officer suspected of drunk driving after he crashed a vehicle and killed five people, setting off protests by local residents, media reports said on Sunday.
- Reuters via Yahoo! News - Oct 30 04:18am
- '€˜ Drunk'€™ cop's crash sparks protest - Pretoria News
- Chinese police officer arrested after killing five people in... - Daily Telegraph
- China Cop Accused Of Drunken Crash; Crowds Protest - OfficialWire
- all 17 news articles
- Drunk Driving PSA proves everyone in New Zealand is funnier than you [Video]
- # adwatch Have you ever seen a drunk-driving PSA aimed at teens that doesn't condescend to its audience and absolutely nails the humor ? Now you have. Apparently they watch Flight of the Conchords in New Zealand, too. More '»
- Jalopnik - Oct 26 11:41am
- Man caught drunk and driving dangerously in Somerville
- A Somerville man caught driving dangerously was stopped on Broadway and arrested last Wednesday, according to a police report.
- Somerville Journal - Nov 02 01:33pm
- Boynton Beach family sues bars for drunk driving death
- BOYNTON BEACH, Fla. -- Andrea Serratore of Boynton Beach pulls out dozens of family photos. She met her husband John in fourth grade. The photos show 43 years of marriage, full of love and laughs. "He was warm and loving and funny and a wonderful...
- WPEC CBS12 West Palm Beach - Nov 02 10:05pm
- Drunk driving arrest for California finance director
- (Reuters) - California Governor Jerry Brown has declined an offer by his chief fiscal policy adviser to resign following her arrest on suspicion of driving under the influence, a spokesman said on Friday.
- Reuters via Yahoo! News - Oct 28 04:44pm
- Police noticing more drunk drivers blowing three-times legal limit
- Drunk driving is back in the spotlight after two men were killed in a crash at Sarcee Trail and John Laurie Boulevard over the weekend. The pair have been identified as James Gregory Paul, 20, and Arash Karimiam, 20. But investigators are taking notice of something new with Calgary's impaired drivers, as the number isn't on the way up, but their blood-alcohol level is. Sergeant Rick Bu...
- AM770 CHQR - Oct 31 04:30pm
- Manomet woman accused of driving drunk, assaulting officer
- Police accused a Manomet woman early Saturday of drunk driving and assaulting an officer in the driveway of her home.
- Old Colony Memorial & Plymouth Bulletin - Oct 31 12:50pm
- Man Tasered At Hospital After Drunk Driving Bust
- Yankton police officers tased a man Sunday after he allegedly refused to comply with giving blood samples for a sobriety test.
- Yankton Press & Dakotan - Nov 01 01:20am
- Littleton drunk driver to spend year in jail
- CONCORD -- A 23-year-old Littleton woman will spend a year in jail after a district court jury found her guilty of driving drunk and causing a New Year's Eve 2009 crash that left a 17-year-old
- Lowell Sun - 1 hour, 3 minutes ago
Top DUI News, Wednesday, November 2nd, 2011
- 3 Children In Car During DWI Arrest
- A Long Island man is facing felony DWI charges and a mother faces child endangerment charges after a Halloween night traffic stop with 3 children in the car.
- FOX 5 New York - Nov 01 10:36am
- DA Lykos called to testify in DWI trial
- share: digg facebook twitter DA Lykos called to testify in DWI trial HOUSTON CHRONICLE Copyright 2011 HOUSTON CHRONICLE. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. Updated 12:23 a.m., Friday, October 28, 2011 Misdemeanor DWI cases are so common in Houston's criminal courthouse that they seem to merit attention only when they involve a pro ...
- Houston Chronicle - Oct 27 10:47pm
- Harris Co. DA to testify in Houston DWI trial - KHOU 11 Houston
- Harris County DA to Testify in Houston DWI Tr... - KBTX 3 Bryan - College Station
- Harris County D.A. questions accuracy of alcohol breath tests - KETK 56 Tyler
- all 6 news articles
- Pistons star Wallace pleads in DWI case
- DETROIT, Nov. 1 (UPI) -- Detroit Pistons basketball player Ben Wallace pleaded guilty Tuesday to two misdemeanor charges arising from a drunken driving arrest in September.
- UPI - Nov 01 09:59am
- Westmoreland man charged with DWI, BAC twice legal limit
- A Westmoreland man was charged with a DWI after crashing into two utility poles and flipping his car over.
- CNYCentral.com - Oct 31 04:55am
- DWI cases being heard despite evidence controversy
- The DA's office is trying a DWI case that partly relies on BAT van evidence despite a probe regarding the accuracy of those tests
- ABC 13 Houston - Oct 26 04:22pm
- DWI checkpoint being held in Matawan this weekend
- MATAWAN '€” The Monmouth County DWI Task Force will conduct a DWI checkpoint to detect drivers under the influence of alcohol or drugs from 11 p.m. Friday through 3 a.m. Saturday on Route 34 North, police said.
- Asbury Park Press - Oct 28 01:40am
- 6 charged with DWI at checking station- WCNC Charlotte
- 10 Arrested for Drunk Driving During DWI Checkpoint in Spri... - KSPR Springfield
- Springfield Police announce DWI checkpoint set f... - The Springfield News-Leader
- all 14 news articles
- Third DWI charge brings guilty plea
- LOCKPORT'€”A three-time drunken driver from North Tonawanda pleaded guilty to felony DWI in Niagara County Court on Monday. Kenneth H. Martin, 53, of Miller Street, is to be sentenced Jan. 4by Judge Matthew J. Murphy III.
- The Buffalo News - Nov 01 03:32am
- DWI charges expected in fatal tollway crash
- share: digg facebook twitter The accident Saturday night involved five vehicles.
- Houston Chronicle - Oct 23 07:14pm
- DWI suspected in tollway crash killing 2
- The accident Saturday night involved five vehicles.
- Houston Chronicle - Oct 23 03:56pm
- Marlboro man in crash charged with DWI
- ABERDEEN '€” A drunken Marlboro man was arrested after causing a crash on the highway just before mid-day Monday, police said. At 11:52 a.m., police said Brian J.
- Asbury Park Press - Nov 01 03:48pm
- OnStar Leads to DWI Arrest - WRGB Albany
- Woman Arrested for DWI After Crashing Into Rock Wall - KTSM El Paso
- all 4 news articles
- Back to Colorado DUI Front Page
Top DUI News, Tuesday, November 1st, 2012
- DUI manslaughter convict gets second DUI
- A Dade City man who was released from prison earlier this year for DUI manslaughter was arrested early Saturday morning for driving under the influence yet again.
- ABC Action News Tampa Bay - Oct 30 01:15pm
- Gilbert motorcyclist accused of DUI on way to jail work... - The Arizona Republic
- Pulskamp faces DUI charge - The Wahpeton Daily News
- Businessman sentenced in DUI wreck that broke woman's nooky... - The Kansas City Star
- all 31 news articles
- Man on probation for DUI manslaughter faces new DUI charge
- A 37-year-old Dade City man convicted of DUI manslaughter in 2006 was arrested Saturday on a new charge of driving under the influence, Tampa police said.
- The Tampa Tribune - Oct 31 06:19am
- Man who killed while driving drunk arrested again on DUI c... - The Tampa Tribune
- all 3 news articles
- Pulskamp faces DUI charge
- A 31-year-old Wahpeton man has been charged with DUI after crashing an ATV early Sunday in rural Abercrombie.
- The Wahpeton Daily News - 24 minutes ago
- Five DUI, DWI, Drunk Driving Charges Myths in Kansas
- By Robert Gigstad - Five myths usually affiliated with drunk driving, dui, dwi charges in Kansas from an attorney who knows.
- Kansas City InfoZine - Oct 29 07:18am
- Repeat Offender Facing Another DUI
- A Gilbert man who has been arrested for DUI in the past has been accused of driving under the influence yet again, while on his way to a work-release program.
- FOX 10 Phoenix - Oct 31 04:17pm
- DUI suspected after truck crashes into Hollister KFC - Hollister Free Lance
- Police: DUI suspect rolls window up on officer's arm - KVAL Eugene
- UPDATE: DUI suspect accused of urinating on police precinct... - Pacific Daily News
- all 18 news articles
- Swedish Woman Charged for DUI in Golf Cart
- YSTAD, Sweden '€“ A 62-year-old Swedish woman was charged for driving a golf cart under the influence, after being reported by other golfers at a course in the country's south.
- Fox News - Oct 31 05:14am
- Court records: Seattle cop had previous DUI conviction
- A Seattle undercover police detective accused of rear-ending a car Thursday afternoon while intoxicated was previously convicted of DUI in 1994, court records show.
- seattlepi.com - Oct 29 11:28pm
- Seattle police detective arrested for DUI after collision - seattlepi.com
- Seattle police detective enters DUI plea - Seattle Times
- Victim in DUI crash involving SPD detective: 'I have n... - KIRO 7 Seattle-Tacoma
- all 12 news articles
- Samantha Ronson Joins the 2011 Inductees into the DUI Celebrity Club
- Who's the latest star to join the DUI Celebrity Club? It's Samantha Ronson. Lindsay Lohan's ex was driving a black Porsche, 19 miles over the speed limit, and admitted she had been drinking. Although the DJ was friendly to the cops, she put on her best smirk for her mug shot. Who else made the list so far this year?
- Yahoo! Contributor Network via omg! - Oct 26 02:42pm
- Cops: Woman who caused fatal wreck was DUI, driving without lights
- Ten years after her first DUI, Claire McGrogan pulled onto New Falls Road in Bristol Township with a blood alcohol level that was three times the legal limit, police said.
- Bucks County Courier Times - Oct 28 01:24pm
- Cops: Woman was driving with lights off, DUI when...- Bucks County Courier Times
- Woman charged with vehicular homicide - Bucks County Courier Times
- Woman charged with DUI with child in vehicle - The Charleston Gazette
- all 7 news articles
- Survivor: South Pacific'€™s Semhar Tadesse Arrested For DUI
- Semhar Tadesse was the first eliminated player this season on Survivor: South Pacific on CBS, and it looks as though she is up to trouble since leaving the show. Semhar Tadesse was arrested a few days ago for suspicion of DUI. What happened? Read on to find out! Survivor: South Pacific'€™s Semhar Tadesse was arrested [...]
- Reality TV Magazine - Oct 30 08:02am
Top DUI News, Monday, October 31st, 2011
- Man charged with operating while intoxicated third-offense
- A Pittsfield Township man who has a history of drunken driving is facing charges again. Derek Edward Schummer, 20, is charged with operating while intoxicated third-offense, Washtenaw County court records show.......
- The Ann Arbor News - Oct 22 03:50pm
- Former Lorain teacher guilty of drug charges
- ELYRIA '€” A former Lorain High School teacher pleaded guilty earlier this week to possession of cocaine, possession of drug paraphernalia and operating a vehicle while intoxicated.
- The Morning Journal - Oct 28 11:16pm
- Nashua man arrested after driving into a police car
- A 27-year-old Nashua man was arrested Monday for operating while intoxicated after hitting a Waverly police vehicle last month. According to a news release, an investigation led to the arrest of Jeffrey Monroe Brymer, of 104 Dawn Dr., which started when he struck the vehicle Seot. 29.
- The Gazette - Oct 26 06:17am
- Prison Sentence for 4th OWI Offender
- Mark S. Carlson, 50, was sentenced Wednesday after pleading guilty to the offense of operating while intoxicated as a fourth offense within five years.
- WIFR Rockford - Oct 24 11:53am
- IM man bound over for OWI in July accident
- IRON MOUNTAIN - An Iron Mountain man charged with operating while intoxicated causing serious injury was bound over to Dickinson County Circuit Court on Tuesday. Brandon Scott-Byington Trulock, 19, stood before Dickinson County District Court Judge Christopher Ninomiya with attorney Grant Carlson of Iron Mountain for a preliminary hearing. Carlson said his client would waive the preliminary ...
- The Iron Mountain Daily News - Oct 19 02:06pm
- Man charged with driving drunk to court-ordered jail program
- The 52-year-old Grand Rapids man was arrested for operating a motor vehicle while intoxicated and for violating his weekend work release.
- The Grand Rapids Press - Oct 29 02:56pm
- Cops: man drove drunk to work-release - WOOD TV 8 Grand Rapids
- Man charged with driving drunk to jail program - WZZM 13 Grand Rapids
- Drunken driving offender drives drunk from bachelor pa... - The Kalamazoo Gazette
- all 10 news articles
- Polk Co. Man Facing Charges after Severe Accident
- A Polk County man is facing operating while intoxicated and possession of drugs charges after deputies say he caused an accident that ripped is car in two.
- WSAW Wausau - Oct 14 10:46am
- IC man allegedly drove moped while intoxicated
- Iowa City police charged a local man with operating while intoxicated after his moped went down in an intersection. Maxwell Burgard Dull, 20, 1411 Plum St., was charged Oct. 17 with first-offense OWI.
- The Daily Iowan - Oct 25 05:19am
- Police arrest Jackson man for drunken driving, find icy cold can of Bud Light in his vehicle
- A 51-year-old Jackson man was arrested Thursday night for operating a vehicle while intoxicated, but the way he handled it made it easy for police.Michigan State Police Trooper Chad Wolf attempted to a stop a vehicle near E. Washington Avenue...
- The Jackson Citizen Patriot - Oct 28 06:54am
- Jackson man faces third OWI offense after fleeing... - The Jackson Citizen Patriot
- all 2 news articles
- POLICE: Woman admits to being too drunk to drive during traffic stop in Troy
- A 22-year-old Fenton woman who reportedly told police several times that she was too drunk to drive was arrested for operating while intoxicated and driving with a suspended license in Troy recently.
- The Oakland Press - Oct 28 01:30pm
Stories of the WeekSkip to Content
October 24th - October 30th Combine crash nets OWI arrest
October 17 - October 23rd 'Hannah Montana' star busted for DUI
October 10 - October 16th Faced with DUI charge, Joe Sandoval drops out of Commerce City council race
October 3rd - October 9th Indy winner Unser Jr. in drunk driving charge
September 26th - October 2nd Cardinals TV broadcaster accused of drunk driving
September 19th - September 25th Ryan Gosling's Secret DUI Arrest
September 12th - September 18th Drunk Driver Professes Love for Ron Paul 2012
September 5th - September 11th Woman Who Threw Party Charged Over Deadly Teen Drunk Driving Incident
August 29th - September 4th Golfer Clown's DWI in NY is a Laughable Offense
August 22th - August 28th Beer Pong For Mothers Against Drunk Driving? A Strikeout
August 15th - August 21st Lakewood police monitoring DUI hotspot
August 8th - August 14th 2 Aurora Cops Cited For DWI, Littering
August 1st - August 7th DUI videos veiled in secrecy
July 25th - July 31st DUI suspect fatally shot after attacking officer
July 18th - July 24th DUI charge dismissed against RFK Jr.'s wife in NY
July 11th - July 17th Rodney King arrested on suspicion of DUI in Moreno Valley
July 4th - July 10th Nicklelodeon star booked for DUI
June 27th - July 3rd John Shore: On Ryan Dunn: Drunk Driving Is Wrong? We'll Drink to That
June 20th - June 26th Colleagues called to testify in DWI case of Bronx Assistant DA
June 13th - June 19th Officer jailed for hitting pedestrian while driving drunk
June 6th - June 12th Drunk driver ties car together with rope
May 30th - June 5th DUI Ice cream man waives hearing
May 23rd - May 29th Drunk female offenders find solace in alcohol(??!!)
May 15th - May 22nd Rick Springfield allegedly threatened deputy during DUI arrest
May 8th - May 15th Schumer Grills Apple, Google About DUI Checkpoint Apps
April 30th - May 8th DUI follows stop at trooper's house
April 23rd - May 1st DUI Lawyer Sues Strip Club for a 1 Night $19K Bill
April 16th - April 24th Bill would limit right to jury trial for DUI defendants
April 9th - April 17th Attorney: Forcibly drawing blood in suspected DUI cases a violation, illegal
April 2nd - April 10th DUI Chemists Blow the Whistle on Vermont's Breath-Testing Program
March 28th - Apr 3rd Retiring federal prisons director charged with DUI
March 21st - March 27th Avoid DUI Checkpoints? No App for That, Senators Say
March 14th - March 20th Open DUI cases involving accused SDPD officer could be dismissed
March 7th - March 13th Pot DUI bill gets first OK at Capitol
February 28st - March 6th Leyritz Charged in DUI Homicide Crash
February 21st - February 27th DUI Suspect Crashes Into Sober House
February 14th - February 20th DUI defense atty: Cop should be on trial
February 7 - February 13th Fleeing DUI suspect runs over cop in parking lot
January 31st - February 6th DUI charge reinstated in case where cop read lips
January 24th - January 30th Court decision could cast DUI cases into limbo
January 17th - January 23rd Judge Challenges New DUI Law
January 10th - January 16th Facing jail, DUI offender bolts from the courthouse
January 3rd - January 9th DUI suspect blames Ozzy for arrest
2010 Stories of the Year : Party On
2009 Stories of the Year : Over the Legal Limit 2009
2008 Stories of the Year : Drunk Driving Bonanza 2008
2007 Stories of the Year : The Best and Worst of 2007
Back to Colorado DUI Front Page