Top DUI News for the Week of May 15th - May 22th in the year Two Thousand and Eleven
- Sunday May 22nd, 2011
- DUI suspect hits patrol car with other DUI suspect AUBURN, Wash. - A Washington state trooper is recovering from injuries after a suspected drunken driver hit his patrol car. The crash happened just after 3:30 a.m. Saturday on State Route 167 just south of 37th Street in Auburn. The trooper had someone in custody for suspicion of DUI in his back seat when his patrol car was hit. Both women were booked into King County jail on suspicion of ...
- Saturday May 21th, 2011
- San Francisco DUI Attorney Michelle Spaulding of Summit Defense Attorneys Beats DUI by Showing Officer Improperly ... San Francisco DUI defense attorney Michelle Spaulding finds that police make mistakes in DUI arrests. These mistakes can result in the dismissal or reduction of DUI charges.
- Friday, May 20th, 2011
- Woman faces DUI trial in crash that killed two An 18-year-old South Fayette woman was arraigned Thursday on charges that she was intoxicated when she was involved in a Feb. 20 crash on Interstate 79 in Washington County that killed two Pittsburgh brothers and critically injured their wives.
- Thursday May 19th, 2011
- Lawyer: State hid Steger DUI defendant jail tapes The lawyer for a Steger man convicted of a drunk-driving crash that killed his girlfriend's 5-year-old son is seeking a new trial, saying prosecutors violated the law and a court order when they failed to disclose that his client's jailhouse phone conversations were recorded.
- Wedneday May 11th, 2011
- UNLV's leading scorer busted for DUI UNLV forward Chace Stanback was arrested early Friday for allegedly driving under the influence. The 21-year-old Stanback was was taken into custody on misdemeanor charges of driving under the influence, speeding and having no proof of insurance. ...
- Tuesday May 17th, 2011
- Rick Springfield allegedly threatened deputy during DUI arrest The "Jessie's Girl" singer was acting "belligerent" the night of his arrest but the arrest record did not include details of him threatening a deputy, a report said. The "Jessie's Girl" singer was acting "belligerent" the night of his arrest but the arrest record did not include details of him threatening a deputy, a report said.
- Monday, May 16th, 2011
- Sheriff's deputy arrested on DUI allegations A Marion County sheriff's deputy was arrested Sunday on drunken driving allegations, records show. Indiana State Police stopped Sgt. Nathaniel D. Neal, 28, on northbound I-465 near the I-69 interchange. He was arrested on preliminary charges of operating a vehicle while intoxicated, operating a vehicle with a blood-alcohol level of 0.15, public intoxication and committing a lane violation.
Stories of the Week
May 8th - May 15th Schumer Grills Apple, Google About DUI Checkpoint Apps
April 30th - May 8th DUI follows stop at trooper's house
April 23rd - May 1st DUI Lawyer Sues Strip Club for a 1 Night $19K Bill
April 16th - April 24th Bill would limit right to jury trial for DUI defendants
April 9th - April 17th Attorney: Forcibly drawing blood in suspected DUI cases a violation, illegal
April 2nd - April 10th DUI Chemists Blow the Whistle on Vermont's Breath-Testing Program
March 28th - Apr 3rd Retiring federal prisons director charged with DUI
March 21st - March 27th Avoid DUI Checkpoints? No App for That, Senators Say
March 14th - March 20th Open DUI cases involving accused SDPD officer could be dismissed
March 7th - March 13th Pot DUI bill gets first OK at Capitol
February 28st - March 6th Leyritz Charged in DUI Homicide Crash
February 21st - February 27th DUI Suspect Crashes Into Sober House
February 14th - February 20th DUI defense atty: Cop should be on trial
February 7 - February 13th Fleeing DUI suspect runs over cop in parking lot
January 31st - February 6th DUI charge reinstated in case where cop read lips
January 24th - January 30th Court decision could cast DUI cases into limbo
January 17th - January 23rd Judge Challenges New DUI Law
January 10th - January 16th Facing jail, DUI offender bolts from the courthouse
January 3rd - January 9th DUI suspect blames Ozzy for arrest
2010 Stories of the Year : Party On
2009 Stories of the Year : Over the Legal Limit 2009
2008 Stories of the Year : Drunk Driving Bonanza 2008
2007 Stories of the Year : The Best and Worst of 2007
Back to Colorado DUI Front Page