Top DUI News for the Week of April 25th - May 1st in the year Two Thousand and Eleven
- Sunday May 1st, 2011
- DUI Lawyer Sues Strip Club for a 1 Night $19K Bill The scene is so familiar; he specialises in DUI offences and known to say on live TV that he has been in the traffic court ever since some of the other lawyers are still in their diapers.
- Saturday April 30th, 2011
- Mike Ditka's Son Arrested For DUI Can you really be arrested for DUI just because your name is Mike Ditka? That's what Michael P. Ditka, son of Da Coach Mike Ditka says happened to him the other evening. He claims he was targeted because of his "famous name." Forget the fact that Deerfield police observed a black Hummer in an apartment complex parking lot sitting with its lights on. Forget the fact that they saw this vehicle ...
- Friday, Apr 29th, 2011
- Ohio DUI suspect keeps cop waiting at drive-thru Police in Ohio say a woman insisted on picking up some fast food before she allowed an officer to charge her with drunken driving.
- Thursday April 28th, 2011
- Policeman shoots self after DUI arrest BOGOTA, April 27 (UPI) -- A Colombian police officer who was arrested for drunken driving killed himself before being tested for alcohol use, officials said.
- Wedneday April 27th, 2011
- Baseball coach faces DUI charge Rock Hill High School's head baseball coach faces a drunken-driving charge, after the car he was driving rear-ended another car late Sunday on S.C. 160, police say.
- Tuesday April 26th, 2011
- Augie infielder charged with DUI, suspended Charlie Dubanoski, a first-team All-NSIC infielder for the Augustana baseball team, was charged with DUI over the weekend for allegedly joyriding in the baseball team's school-owned ATV and has been suspended from the team. Dubanoski, 22, a senior from Burnsville, Minn., was pulled over at about 3 a.m. Sunday just north of the intersection at 31st Street and Euclid Avenue for driving the John ...
- Monday, April 25th, 2011
- Despite Pressure from Senate, Apple Approves "DUI Dodger", an iPhone App that Empowers its Users to Submit and Locate ... DUI Dodger is the best app for finding and adding DUI checkpoints, testing sobriety levels, and learning more about the dangers of drinking and driving.
Stories of the Week
April 1th - April 17th Bill would limit right to jury trial for DUI defendants
April 9th - April 17th Attorney: Forcibly drawing blood in suspected DUI cases a violation, illegal
April 2nd - April 10th DUI Chemists Blow the Whistle on Vermont's Breath-Testing Program
March 28th - Apr 3rd Retiring federal prisons director charged with DUI
March 21st - March 27th Avoid DUI Checkpoints? No App for That, Senators Say
March 14th - March 20th Open DUI cases involving accused SDPD officer could be dismissed
March 7th - March 13th Pot DUI bill gets first OK at Capitol
February 28st - March 6th Leyritz Charged in DUI Homicide Crash
February 21st - February 27th DUI Suspect Crashes Into Sober House
February 14th - February 20th DUI defense atty: Cop should be on trial
February 7 - February 13th Fleeing DUI suspect runs over cop in parking lot
January 31st - February 6th DUI charge reinstated in case where cop read lips
January 24th - January 30th Court decision could cast DUI cases into limbo
January 17th - January 23rd Judge Challenges New DUI Law
January 10th - January 16th Facing jail, DUI offender bolts from the courthouse
January 3rd - January 9th DUI suspect blames Ozzy for arrest
2010 Stories of the Year : Party On
2009 Stories of the Year : Over the Legal Limit 2009
2008 Stories of the Year : Drunk Driving Bonanza 2008
2007 Stories of the Year : The Best and Worst of 2007
Back to Colorado DUI Front Page