Top DUI News for the Week of June 20th - June 26th in the year Two Thousand and Eleven
- Sunday June 26th, 2011
- Anti-Drunk Driving Group Wants Bam Margera To Record PSA By Adam S. Levy - Radar Staff Writer A non-profit drunk driving awareness organization is asking Bam Margera to record a public service announcement denouncing drinking and driving, just days after his Jackass co-star and longtime pal Ryan Dunn died in a fiery, alcohol-related crash. DrinkingandDriving.org president Allen Porter exclusively provided RadarOnline.com with the letter he sent ...
- Saturday June 25th, 2011
- Nivea Arrested For dui R&B singer Nivea Hamilton (a.k.a. Nivea) was arrested for dui in Atlanta this weekend after driving her into a tree with a child in the vehicle. Usually not a good situation.
- Friday, June 24th, 2011
- Colleagues called to testify in DWI case of Bronx Assistant DA Jennifer Troiano The troubling case of a Bronx prosecutor arrested for DWI took another strange turn Thursday when it was revealed that many of her colleagues would be called to testify - including her defense attorney's daughter.
- Thursday June 23rd, 2011
- Trial begins in DUI case in which cabdriver died in Pinellas County By Rita Farlow, Times Staff Writer Tuesday, June 21, 2011 Brian Ferry Sr., a 48-year-old transient, enters the courtroom Tuesday in Largo. He faces DUI manslaughter and other charges. LARGO - Joshua J. Donahue was just trying to make a living. The 32-year-old didn't really want to be driving a taxi, but the former bartender and construction worker was having trouble finding a steady job. So ...
- Wedneday June 22nd, 2011
- Attorney plans suit over DWI-stop scuffle A criminal-defense attorney has informed the state of his intention to sue over a June 10 arrest in downtown Santa Fe by a state police officer claiming the attorney was obstructing a DWI arrest.
- Tuesday June 21st, 2011
- S.C. starting safety busted for drunk driving Suffice to say, it's not been a good last couple of days for the South Carolina secondary. On Friday, backup freshman cornerback Victor Hampton was dismissed from the football program for unspecified reasons.
- Monday June 20th, 2011
- Timaru police nab drink-drive family It must have set a record, but it's one a South Canterbury family would surely much rather not have, after three of them were booked for drink-driving on the same night.
Stories of the Week
June 13th - June 19th Officer jailed for hitting pedestrian while driving drunk
June 6th - June 12th Drunk driver ties car together with rope
May 30th - June 5th DUI Ice cream man waives hearing
May 23rd - May 29th Drunk female offenders find solace in alcohol(??!!)
May 15th - May 22nd Rick Springfield allegedly threatened deputy during DUI arrest
May 8th - May 15th Schumer Grills Apple, Google About DUI Checkpoint Apps
April 30th - May 8th DUI follows stop at trooper's house
April 23rd - May 1st DUI Lawyer Sues Strip Club for a 1 Night $19K Bill
April 16th - April 24th Bill would limit right to jury trial for DUI defendants
April 9th - April 17th Attorney: Forcibly drawing blood in suspected DUI cases a violation, illegal
April 2nd - April 10th DUI Chemists Blow the Whistle on Vermont's Breath-Testing Program
March 28th - Apr 3rd Retiring federal prisons director charged with DUI
March 21st - March 27th Avoid DUI Checkpoints? No App for That, Senators Say
March 14th - March 20th Open DUI cases involving accused SDPD officer could be dismissed
March 7th - March 13th Pot DUI bill gets first OK at Capitol
February 28st - March 6th Leyritz Charged in DUI Homicide Crash
February 21st - February 27th DUI Suspect Crashes Into Sober House
February 14th - February 20th DUI defense atty: Cop should be on trial
February 7 - February 13th Fleeing DUI suspect runs over cop in parking lot
January 31st - February 6th DUI charge reinstated in case where cop read lips
January 24th - January 30th Court decision could cast DUI cases into limbo
January 17th - January 23rd Judge Challenges New DUI Law
January 10th - January 16th Facing jail, DUI offender bolts from the courthouse
January 3rd - January 9th DUI suspect blames Ozzy for arrest
2010 Stories of the Year : Party On
2009 Stories of the Year : Over the Legal Limit 2009
2008 Stories of the Year : Drunk Driving Bonanza 2008
2007 Stories of the Year : The Best and Worst of 2007
Back to Colorado DUI Front Page