Top DUI News for the Week of April 11th - April 17th in the year Two Thousand and Eleven
- Sunday April 17th, 2011
- Attorney: Forcibly drawing blood in suspected DUI cases a violation, illegal Should the state be allowed to forcibly draw blood from suspected DUI drivers? The appeal court in Daytona Beach will hear arguments from prosecutors...
- Saturday April 16th, 2011
- Lee County Bus Driver Arrested For DUI; Breath Test Three Times Legal Limit A Lee County bus driver has been arrested for DUI. It happened Friday when the woman reported to work. An alert off-duty Lee County sheriff's deputy spotted her weaving on the road in her personal vehicle. Minutes later, she failed a sobriety test and was arrested.
- Friday, Apr 15th, 2011
- Officer assaulted during DUI arrest of Mount Olivet mother MOUNT OLIVET -- A DUI suspect allegedly kicked and spit her way into Mason County Detention Center on Wednesday.
- Thursday April 14th, 2011
- Officer Accused of DUI With Son in Car A Surprise Police officer has been charged with aggravated DUI and endangerment, accused of being under the influence of a depressant while driving his son to school.
- Wedneday April 13th, 2011
- DUI charges in horse trainer's death Victim and another woman were riding same horse at track, officials say A Crete woman riding a horse bareback with a friend at Balmoral Park after a night of drinking was allegedly killed early Monday when her intoxicated boyfriend's truck sideswiped the horse, officials said in court.
- Tuesday April 12th, 2011
- Ravens offensive line coach Moeller found guilty of DUI Baltimore Ravens offensive line coach Andy Moeller was sentenced to two years of supervised probation Monday after he was found guilty of driving under the influence, according to The Baltimore Sun.
- Monday, April 11th, 2011
- DUI Suspect Accused of Injuring Officer A 24-year-old man allegedly struck and injured an Elk Grove motorcycle officer while he was conducting a traffic stop in Laguna on April 9. Authorities determined that the driver was intoxicated and arrested him.
Stories of the Week
April 2nd - April 10th DUI Chemists Blow the Whistle on Vermont's Breath-Testing Program
March 28th - Apr 3rd Retiring federal prisons director charged with DUI
March 21st - March 27th Avoid DUI Checkpoints? No App for That, Senators Say
March 14th - March 20th Open DUI cases involving accused SDPD officer could be dismissed
March 7th - March 13th Pot DUI bill gets first OK at Capitol
February 28st - March 6th Leyritz Charged in DUI Homicide Crash
February 21st - February 27th DUI Suspect Crashes Into Sober House
February 14th - February 20th DUI defense atty: Cop should be on trial
February 7 - February 13th Fleeing DUI suspect runs over cop in parking lot
January 31st - February 6th DUI charge reinstated in case where cop read lips
January 24th - January 30th Court decision could cast DUI cases into limbo
January 17th - January 23rd Judge Challenges New DUI Law
January 10th - January 16th Facing jail, DUI offender bolts from the courthouse
January 3rd - January 9th DUI suspect blames Ozzy for arrest
2010 Stories of the Year : Party On
2009 Stories of the Year : Over the Legal Limit 2009
2008 Stories of the Year : Drunk Driving Bonanza 2008
2007 Stories of the Year : The Best and Worst of 2007
Back to Colorado DUI Front Page