Top DUI News Week of April 30th - May 5th
- Sunday, May 6th:
I-75 wreck toll: 1 dead, 1 injured, 1 charged with DUI-manslaughter (Bonita Daily News)
A 78-year-old man died and his passenger was seriously injured after a Friday night wreck on Interstate 75 in Collier County that resulted in DUI charges against another other driver.
- Saturday, May 5th:
DUI Offenders Serve Mandatory Sentences (WFMJ Youngstown)
A long weekend for more than 60 male DUI offenders is already underway in Mahoning County. That's because the Mahoning County Sheriff is re-opening the misdemeanant jail.
- Friday, May 4th:
Repeat DUI offender in court for deadly crash (KING 5 Seattle)
Prosecutors say Edward Fornsby is the poster child for why the state needs tougher penalties against repeat DUI offenders.Fornsby has two DUI convictions
- Thursday, May 3rd:
Nogales DUI task force ready for Cinco de Mayo weekendA DUI special operation of the Nogales Police Department that started the weekend of April 27 has proven to be successful.
- Wedesday, May 2nd:
Cop shares his DUI victim experience (WALB Albany)
Albany -- Police Officers say this is a dangerous time of the year for DUI or impaired drivers, with school winding down and spring parties becoming more frequent.
- Tuesday, May 1st:
College president fired over DUI charges (AP via Yahoo! News)
The University of Mary Washington fired its president Monday after he was charged with drunken driving twice within two days.
- Monday, April 30th:
Ex-Teacher Gets 12 Years In Fatal DUI Crash (NBC 30 Connecticut)
A former teacher is convicted in a DUI collision, which killed three people earlier this year.
- THE ARCHIVES:
- Story of the Week, Apr. 23rd - Apr.29th.:
Man gets second DUI charge on way to court(Moldova.org)
- Story of the Week, Apr. 16th - Apr.22nd.:
Man shows up drunk for DUI hearing (Montgomery Advertiser)
- Story of the Week, Apr. 9th - Apr.15th.:
News 2 Entertainment Reporter Charged With DUI (WKRN Nashville)
- Story of the Week, Apr. 2nd - Apr. 8th.:
Ala. woman on horseback charged with DUI (AP via Yahoo! News)
- Story of the Week, Mar. 26th - Apr. 1st.:
Grieving dad seeks tougher DUI laws (Rocky Mountain News)
- Story of the Week, Mar. 19th - Mar. 25th:
Police: Teen Fleeing DUI Checkpoint Hits Car
- Story of the Week, Mar. 12th - Mar. 18th:
DUI task force to target St. Patrick's revelers
- Story of the Week, Mar. 5th - Mar. 11th:
Man faces charges for 12th DUI (KOMO Seattle)
- Story of the Week, Feb. 26th - Mar. 4th:
DUI task force arrests 41 over rodeo weekend (Tucson Citizen)
- Story of the Week, Feb. 19th- Feb. 25th:
Dungy, Polian disappointed by RB Rhodes' DUI arrest
- Story of the Week, Feb. 12th- Feb. 18th:
Nicole Richie was charged Friday with DUI.
- Story of the Week, Feb. 5th- Feb. 11th:
2 Lorain men have 26 DUI convictions between them
- Story of the Week, Jan. 29th- Feb. 4th:
DUI Incarcerations 11 Times Higher Now Than 10 Years Ago
- Story of the Week, Jan. 22th - 28th:
Paris Hilton Gets Probation For L.A. DUI Arrest
- Story of the Week, Jan. 14th - 21st:
Man Arrested Twice In One Night For DUI
Back to Colorado DUI Front Page