In the “What Happened? When & Where is Court?” space write a brief description of the circumstances of the police stop, where it occurred and the date, time and location of the county court where you are required to appear for your first appearance (arraignment):
DUI DOCUMENTS TO BRING TO YOUR APPOINTMENT(You may only have the first three if you are prompt in making your appointment.)
- •Summons and complaint - Police department document you receive from the police officer filled out at the scene of the stop listing specifics of the arrest and giving date and time of first court appearance (arraignment)
- •Bail Bond form (if you are on bond) - Court form you receive from the court showing your bail amount, date and time to return to court for your first appearance (bond appearance),
- •Express Consent Form - Department of Motor Vehicles document you receive from the police officer showing your choice of a breath test or your refusal. If you chose a breath test and failed or refused, the bottom portion of the form should be your temporary license until you request a hearing within 7 calendar days, if you surrendered a valid license.
- •Request for Administrative Hearing- Department of Motor Vehicles document showing your DMV hearing request. The bottom portion is your license until the hearing, if you surrendered a valid license.
- •Express Consent Packet - Department of Motor Vehicles packet of documents containing police field notes documenting the arrest, jail detention, automobile impound, Express Consent form, etc.
Other Contact Info:
HOW TO SEND DOCUMENTS:
- Scan document and text to Jim's cell phone 303-332-3602
- Fax copies of documents to 303-672-6815
- Mail copies of documents to 3780 S. Broadway, Englewood, CO 80113
- Scan & email: email@example.com