Scroll down to see all contents:
Rights & Procedures
- What Happens After A DUI DWAI Arrest?
There are usually both Motor Vehicle and Court Proceedings to which you must attend. Do not let your rights expire by inaction.
- Rights in a Colorado DUI
It is very important to understand them.
- Documents to bring to your free office consultation. (If you are unable to come into the office, you may fax them to us prior to a phone consultation.)
- Colorado DUI Attorney Fees, Costs
- Colorado DUI/DWAI Law
CRS § 42-4-1301. Driving under the influence--driving while impaired by alchohol, alchol or alcohol.
- What Can I Do to Save My License?
Fight to save your license! If you drive after losing your license, you face substantial penalties.
- License Statute
Do you face the loss of your license.
- DUI Penalties
What you are facing. Get Out of Jail cards are not free. New felony law effective 8/5/15 may put you in prison for 2-4 years for a 4th in a lifetime conviction!
Mistakes & Tips
- Ten Mistakes
How to avoid the 10 biggest mistakes most people make after being arrested for DUI.
- Police Mistakes
Mistakes the police make . . . and how they can help you.
- Lawyer Mistakes
The Top 10 Mistakes Lawyers Make in Drunk Driving Cases. . . And How To Avoid Them
- Case Tips
53 Things YOU Need to Know about Your DUI Case that NO ONE is Telling YOU
- Jim Forslund's Glove Compartment Guide for Drivers Stopped for DUI in Colorado
- Colorado DUI FAQS
- Finding Places
Maps, addresses, phone numbers. Where to request a DMV hearing to fight to save your license.
- Arrested While Driving High?
Colorado DUI laws apply to marijuana, legal drugs and illegal drugs.
- Calculate Your Blood Alcohol Content
It makes a difference.
- Colorado Blood Alcohol Chart
- Denver Metro Cities & Counties
- Are you sure your case is in Denver?
- 10,000 DUI law firms
- Interstate Driver License Compact Page
- National Driver Register (NDR) form.
- DUI Humor